• 58 results
#1 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

Right this will have three of the worlds greatest fighters versus a Large angry female Grizzly trying to protect her cubs from these three crazy men .
Representing humans we have fedor emelianenko , Bruce Lee and Bas Rutten all in their prime and each one is armed with one mellee weapon .
Fedor has two brass knuckles
Bruce has nunchucks
Bas has a steel crowbar
They are in an Alaskan forrest and see the large bear coming for them , they assume fighting stances and get ready .
Who wins ?
Bas Rutten
fedor emelianenko
Bruce Lee
                                                         VS

#2 Edited by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

ahahahahahahaha best possible bear picture

oh and all three of them together puts yogi to sleep

#3 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio

turns out a bear isent all that hard to beat its just not getting hit thats the problem. and with all of there styles they will be hit.

#4 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear wins no man can take a bear down with his bare hands

#6 Posted by King Saturn (217742 posts) - - Show Bio
Bear  !
#7 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
SwaggaB0y said:
"Bear wins no man can take a bear down with his bare hands"
lol, read the post
#8 Posted by Matezoide2 (16065 posts) - - Show Bio

Pooh Bear is going down

#9 Posted by DJ Diesel (1596 posts) - - Show Bio
SwaggaB0y said:

they have weapons in the post, but not good enoguh ones, they are all freaking dead.
#10 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio

They could edge out a win but im in doubt ...........
Just look at that bear .

#11 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
DJ Diesel said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
they have weapons in the post, but not good enoguh ones, they are all freaking dead."
Dont want to make it too easy for them .
#12 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually its happened before, some dude choked out a black bear when it attacked his kid, lol so intense, forgot what site i saw it on.........but the bear was young so idk

#13 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Actually its happened before, some dude choked out a black bear when it attacked his kid, lol so intense, forgot what site i saw it on.........but the bear was young so idk"
The guy must have been built like Arnold .
#14 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Actually its happened before, some dude choked out a black bear when it attacked his kid, lol so intense, forgot what site i saw it on.........but the bear was young so idk"

bears are not hard to beat if u start fighting back and actualy make things difficult they'll go away.
#15 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
""

#16 Edited by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
The guy must have been built like Arnold ."
nope the guy was just regular, i mean he had some weight on him but you also got to remember the bear wasn't full grown it was like 280 pounds...lol he put it in a rear naked choke until it passed out.

And is it me, or does Fedor look like a guy you would walk into a bar and see not thinking he could fight well. lol
#17 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5592 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
bears are not hard to beat if u start fighting back and actualy make things difficult they'll go away."
Not if she's protecting her cubs (See OP).
#18 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio

Bear Clumber "A sh!t run it's a bear"

#19 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
bears are not hard to beat if u start fighting back and actualy make things difficult they'll go away."
Not if she's protecting her cubs (See OP)."
oh my bad.
#20 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
nope the guy was just regular, i mean he had some weight on him but you also got to remember the bear wasn't full grown it was like 280 pounds...lol he put it in a rear naked choke until it passed out. "
Well there was the adrenaline factor that helped him .
#21 Edited by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
nope the guy was just regular, i mean he had some weight on him but you also got to remember the bear wasn't full grown it was like 280 pounds...lol he put it in a rear naked choke until it passed out. "
Well there was the adrenaline factor that helped him ."
very true...... i think i could choke out a 280 pound bear with the right circumstance, i'd be pissing my pants while choking it out tho... but a full size grizzly, i'll just piss my pants.
#22 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio

wait is it all three at once agenst the bear?

#23 Posted by SUNMAN (7371 posts) - - Show Bio
SwaggaB0y said:
boy do I love proving people wrong

#24 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"SwaggaB0y said:

"
win
#25 Posted by King Saturn (217742 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"SwaggaB0y said:

"
lmfao

That Was Hilarious
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio
SUNMAN said:
"SwaggaB0y said:

"
i lol'd
#27 Posted by jloneblackheart (5833 posts) - - Show Bio

A mother grizzly protecting her cub? They are so dead.

#28 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^ get Mirko in to kick the bear in the balls, its over.....

#29 Posted by jloneblackheart (5833 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"^^^ get Mirko in to kick the bear in the balls, its over....."
hahaha mother bears don't have balls
#30 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"wait is it all three at once agenst the bear?"
Yup all three against the bear .

And LoL at the vid .
#31 Posted by Hawk (16130 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
Well there was the adrenaline factor that helped him ."
very true...... i think i could choke out a 280 pound bear with the right circumstance, i'd be pissing my pants while choking it out tho... but a full size grizzly, i'll just piss my pants."
Yeah Black bear isn't a Grizzly.
#32 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
hahaha mother bears don't have balls"
i'm just going out i'm saying if it was a male Kodiak a kick to the balls from cro cop might do it.
#33 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
i'm just going out i'm saying if it was a male Kodiak a kick to the balls from cro cop might do it."
It would just make the bear more pissed off .
#34 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
i'm just going out i'm saying if it was a male Kodiak a kick to the balls from cro cop might do it."
It would just make the bear more pissed off ."
maybe, i'm guessing kicking a male bear in the balls would hurt it just as much is if we get kicked in the balls, adding cro cop just makes it an overkill, the bear would be pissing blood.
#35 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
maybe, i'm guessing kicking a male bear in the balls would hurt it just as much is if we get kicked in the balls, adding cro cop just makes it an overkill, the bear would be pissing blood."
It would go mad crazy on there A$$ES and kill them all , have you ever seen an animal in pain especially a bear , the things go feral as hell .

#36 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
maybe, i'm guessing kicking a male bear in the balls would hurt it just as much is if we get kicked in the balls, adding cro cop just makes it an overkill, the bear would be pissing blood."
It would go mad crazy on there A$$ES and kill them all , have you ever seen an animal in pain especially a bear , the things go feral as hell . "
Have you seen a full force kick from Cro Cop to someones dick!? i sure havent and hopefully i never will because it will turn my stomach inside out. Yeah the bears gonna get super pissed but there's gonna be a buffer of time were its gonna be gathering itself up. And thats enough time to hit it with a crobar across the back of the head.....with the hook part.....which is death.....don't act like its not.

#37 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
lol, read the post"
those weapons wont help
#38 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio
geraldthesloth said:
"SUNMAN said:
"SwaggaB0y said:

"
i lol'd"
funny each guys dies in this fight Bears wins!
#39 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
SwaggaB0y said:
"thatguy said:
"SwaggaB0y said:
lol, read the post"
those weapons wont help"
a lead pipe? thats gonna do some damage i dont care what you are.
#40 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
It would go mad crazy on there A$$ES and kill them all , have you ever seen an animal in pain especially a bear , the things go feral as hell . "
Have you seen a full force kick from Cro Cop to someones dick!? i sure havent and hopefully i never will because it will turn my stomach inside out. Yeah the bears gonna get super pissed but there's gonna be a buffer of time were its gonna be gathering itself up. And thats enough time to hit it with a crobar across the back of the head.....with the hook part.....which is death.....don't act like its not."
a bear can take a shot gun blast to the head and survive. dont get me wrong i think doing that will work but it might take more then one hit to do it.
#41 Posted by Yaujtapool (7929 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
Have you seen a full force kick from Cro Cop to someones dick!? i sure havent and hopefully i never will because it will turn my stomach inside out. Yeah the bears gonna get super pissed but there's gonna be a buffer of time were its gonna be gathering itself up. And thats enough time to hit it with a crobar across the back of the head.....with the hook part.....which is death.....don't act like its not."
Yeah but we are getting off topic and the bear these guys are dealing with is a female .
#42 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
a bear can take a shot gun blast to the head and survive. dont get me wrong i think doing that will work but it might take more then one hit to do it."
this is also true.....lol, but if someone drove the hook into the back off the head, that might be it, one it. idk tho...
#43 Posted by jloneblackheart (5833 posts) - - Show Bio
Yaujtapool said:
I don't think animals feel pain quite like we do. I've seen my stupid dog hit her head on the table hard enough to send a human to the ground and she is unfazed. Also, I've accidentally poked her in the eye before to no effect. Also, think of foot to ball ratio. You'd be lucky to kick one of them.
#44 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^ lol,    but idk, i think they tolerate it better but still its gotta throw the bear off a little bit......btw what dog do you have, some dogs like great danes are so pain resistant they dont feel cancer at its last stage.

#45 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
a bear can take a shot gun blast to the head and survive. dont get me wrong i think doing that will work but it might take more then one hit to do it."
this is also true.....lol, but if someone drove the hook into the back off the head, that might be it, one it. idk tho..."
u'd have to get it in there and swoosh it around abit.
#46 Posted by jloneblackheart (5833 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"^^^ lol,    but idk, i think they tolerate it better but still its gotta throw the bear off a little bit......btw what dog do you have, some dogs like great danes are so pain resistant they dont feel cancer at its last stage."
Golden Retiever
#47 Posted by thatguy (1226 posts) - - Show Bio
kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
"kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
this is also true.....lol, but if someone drove the hook into the back off the head, that might be it, one it. idk tho..."
u'd have to get it in there and swoosh it around abit."
ewww. lol proly
#48 Posted by kaino12 (3154 posts) - - Show Bio
thatguy said:
"kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
"kaino12 said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"Yaujtapool said:
"thatguy said:
"jloneblackheart said:
"thatguy said:
u'd have to get it in there and swoosh it around abit."
ewww. lol proly"
hey if it works it works.
#49 Posted by geraldthesloth (32689 posts) - - Show Bio

Fedor wins check my first post :)

#50 Posted by Lunacyde (19790 posts) - - Show Bio

The Bear wins.

Unless one of them knows the Haikuta punch lol