User Lists: 0

- This is a small gauntlet consisting of the best DC assassins

- Worlds greatest detective is Bats of course

- He has morals off, no prep, and 12 hours rest after every round

ROUND 1 Deadshot vs Batman, both morals off

ROUND 2 Bronze Tiger vs Batman, bloodlust on

ROUND 3 Cheshire vs Batman, morals off

ROUND 4 Lady Shiva vs Batman, morals off

ROUND 5 Deathstroke vs Batman, both have 3 days prep, info about each other and morals off

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

For round 5 is batman limited to standard gear?

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MethoKi

- Deadshot takes a Batrang to the eye

- Bronze Tiger gets his neck snapped (maybe)

- Cheshire eats both her feet

- Lady Shiva internally bleeds to death.

- Not to sure if he's gonna be able to kill Slade.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Stops at Round 1. Batman has consistently stated that Deadshot pulls his shots every time he fights him and if he really wanted to kill him he could. Deadshot even acknowledged this. With no handicaps Deadshot would put a bullet straight through Batman's head without a hitch.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Round 1. Batman has consistently stated that Deadshot pulls his shots every time he fights him and if he really wanted to kill him he could. Deadshot even acknowledged this. With no handicaps Deadshot would put a bullet straight through Batman's head without a hitch.

I don't know if I agree with that. Its possible deadshot could beat batman but batman is a fairly competent bullet dodger and he himself is a very talented marksmen.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By bigcimmerian

Batman is bullet proof, Bats played mind tricks with Deadshot.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By bigcimmerian

@jashro44 said:

For round 5 is batman limited to standard gear?

No, they both can use whatever they can get their hands on in given time.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think batman can clear in this case.

the_red_viper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9 the_red_viper  Moderator

Is it only h2h? If not, then I agree with Strider92, Deadshot's got this. But if it's only h2h, then it stops at Shiva IMO. If Bats can get Shiva, he would probably be really banged up, which is going to significantly lower his odds against Slade.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44 said:

@strider92 said:

I don't know if I agree with that. Its possible deadshot could beat batman but batman is a fairly competent bullet dodger and he himself is a very talented marksmen.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

His only weakness is that he doesn't want to kill Batman with Morals Off that won't be a problem anymore.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Stop at Round 2

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@strider92: I know about batman and deadshots encounters. I am aware that deadshot does pull his shots on batman. However even if Deadshot isn't pulling his shots I still believe batman can take a majority. We have seen batman dodge a sniper bullet after it has been fired in the past so he can dodge a few shots from Deadshot at least. His own marks menship means that he doesn't need to close the gap entirely either. Its possible deadshot could win but I think batmans speed and agility and his own accuracy will allow him to beat deadshot for a majority.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Strider1992

@jashro44: True but without his Morals to hold him back Deadshot is stupidly accurate more so than your average sniper. Even with Morals On he's tagged Batman in nearly everyone of their random encounters just never killed him.

Here he shoots him in the chest on purpose because he knows Batman is bullet proof there (as seen in the other scan):

Again hits Batman and even outright states that it won't kill him:

Gets the drop on Batman and shoots him with a coin to the back of his head KOing him when he could have killed him:

What it comes down to is that Deadshot can and has consistently tagged Batman despite not wanting to kill him. With accuracy to tag a speedster, No Morals holding him back and having consistently tagged Batman in the past whats to stop him simply putting a bullet in a fatal area and ending it? Batman doesn't even want to tell him why he pulls his shots because its Deadshot's only weakness so at the end of the day if Batman thinks he can kill him and Deadshot isn't pulling his shots I see no reason why Batman would take a majority.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jashro44

@strider92:

Deadshot has tagged batman this is true. However my issue is that in the first example batman tried to melee deadshot right off the bat. He doesn't need to do that if batman is fighting to the best of his abilities. He can also toss batarangs which will either force Deadshot to shoot them out of the air or which will cause Deadshot to dodge. So he can use those as a diversion himself.

Concerning the second set I am not so sure that is a accuracy feat for Deadshot. Batman had just walked in the room and to me it looks like the second he went crashing through the window Deadshot started shooting. Basically batman was shot because he hadn't full caught his balance yet. And the reason those shots didn't kill batman I believe was because they were hollow shots.

Another thing that I think needs to be noted is that all though Deadshot does hold back on batman the same can be kind of said for batman. Batman does have some gadgets which are quite deadly which he often doesn't use because of morals. Since batman is also morals off he might not hesitate to use massive explosives and what not himself. Granted morals do hold back Deadshot more IMO (as a lot of his gear is designed to kill so it is hard for him to hold back with those weapons), Batman can also go for more lethal options as well.

EDIT: Concerning the coin instance it does show the power of Deadshots gun but that was a cheap shot (Batman didn't know it was coming).

Blood_Red_Rage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Round 1 Deadshot could certainly kill Batman however it isn't guaranteed. Batman has that chance to get in close and make short work of Lawton. If Deadshot doesn't kill him I have faith in Deathstroke being able to.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ssejllenrad

I was expecting a Sherlock vs Altair match... :(

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was expecting a Sherlock vs Altair match... :(

Zionis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol batamn pwns everyone except deathstroke. deathstroke beat bats multiple times but bats won once. dunno between deathstroke and bats.

Alexander505

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

I think batman can clear in this case.

I agree