#1 Posted by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

Tyrant vs Thanos (no gauntlet) vs super skrulls vs onslaught vs Imperiex vs Despero vs Atrocitus vs parralax vs terrax vs darkseid (at his prime), vs Mongul vs anti-monitor vs apocalypse vs WB hulk vs Super boy prime vs Odin vs zeus vs Kang (at his most powerful vs Ronan the accuser vs galactus heralds vs silver surfer vs Void (isnt that sentry out of control?) FIGHT!

Each herald is on their own, this is in space, No running out of air. I know that some of these are mismatches. No add-on to the characters

#2 Posted by Strider92 (18020 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say someone solo's but there's so many names here I didn't read them all!

#3 Posted by Batking200 (1001 posts) - - Show Bio

After sifting through the rest of the trash Odin is league above everyone here. The only people to give him the slightest are Zeus and antimoniter.

#4 Posted by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

sorry if it is difficult to read just tell me if you want the list easier to read and ill get an easier one

#5 Posted by Mr_Ingenuity (9404 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

I want to say someone solo's but there's so many names here I didn't read them all!

Parallax solos. (•‿•)

#6 Posted by 18hunt (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

i say tyrant after a good and long fight, he gave Galactus a run from his money, and when thanos invaded his planet he barely made it out alive. Parallax may be able to scare some but if parallax tried to beat tyrant by himself he would have nightmares after if he survived. And Oden is not at his prime in the comics, he is aging and not as strong as he used to be.