• 51 results
#1 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Worldbreaker Hulk vs Swampthing and clayface

#2 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Due to lack of battle details, I'll say worldbreaker hulk solo's. Don't know much about swampthing, clayface or this particular iteration of The Hulk, though.

#3 Edited by Nefarious (20394 posts) - - Show Bio

WB Hulk has no way of beating Swamp Thing. 

This is Spite.

#4 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious: hes beat him before

#5 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@Broman_1412 said:

How has World-Breaker Hulk beat Swamp Thing, who is a DC character?

#6 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH STOMPS

#7 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12202 posts) - - Show Bio

@Broman_1412 said:

#8 Posted by deadpoolrules (4683 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Broman_1412 said:

I think he meant Man Thing,not Swamp Thing

#9 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_: Moderaters misuse their power, like you

#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@Broman_1412 said:

What on Earth? I asked you a question about a character you're using in your battle. Not sure where this is coming from.

#11 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Broman_1412 said:

XD

@Broman_1412 said:

welcome to the vine, and i dont think that was misuse of power, just pointing out a (minor) flaw in your statement

#12 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer: im not talking about her

#13 Edited by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

could someone fill me in on swamp thing, i am not familiar with the character, for now i say wbh win's

#14 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheAcidSkull: He's pretty much the god of nature in the DC world. Don't think Hulk will be able to beat him physically.
#15 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

best strength feat for Swamp Thing?

#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@TheAcidSkull: He's pretty much the god of nature in the DC world. Don't think Hulk will be able to beat him physically.

if so then hulk would lose , but wbh would beat clay face that's for sure

#17 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

I haven't read much about him in the new 52 but I was under the impression that he could be beat to death. He needed to be driven to the swamp to regenerate himself. I don't know if this is true or not but if it is then I'm sure Hulk is strong enough to do the same.

#18 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:

@Broman_1412 said:

What on Earth? I asked you a question about a character you're using in your battle. Not sure where this is coming from.

hahaha jeez Huntress, you're just out of control these days with your moderator power.
#19 Posted by Mercy_ (92698 posts) - - Show Bio

@texasdeathmatch said:

@Mercy_ said:

@Broman_1412 said:

hahaha jeez Huntress, you're just out of control these days with your moderator power.

I just blame everything on Morpheus :O

#20 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@Broman_1412 said:

@ChaosBlazer: im not talking about her

Don't you have any duplicate threads to make after repeatedly being asked to stop, sir? 

Misuse, my foot.
#21 Posted by Nefarious (20394 posts) - - Show Bio
@Broman_1412: No, he hasn't WB Hulk is a Marvel character. Swamp Thing is a DC character. 
#22 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome.

#23 Posted by Harddrivexxii (514 posts) - - Show Bio

If WB Hulk destroys the planet surely Swamp Thing would die ... Clayface is a non threat.

#24 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20254 posts) - - Show Bio

Worldbreaker Hulk should win.

#25 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Broman_1412 said:

LMAO.

#26 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

best strength feat for Swamp Thing?

not top end but taking on a blood lusted Superman & still holding back because he didnt want to harm Supes because he was infected with some crazy toxin.

Swamp thing solos

#27 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

The world Breker breaks the swampthing

#28 Edited by ratman19 (525 posts) - - Show Bio

swamp thing solos. hes incredibly strong and can control plants

#29 Posted by Pwok21 (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@Broman_1412 said:

The world Breker breaks the swampthing

You have managed to fail in not only logic but character knowledge, listening and spelling.

You're going to learn that in the battle forums you need to know the characters that are fighting and in this case Swamp Thing outclasses Hulk.

#30 Posted by SirMethos (1330 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends which version of Swamp Thing we're dealing with.

Some of the lower end versions would lose, but most versions would win, and the most powerful version would kill WB-Hulk with a single thought.

#31 Posted by Nomar (223 posts) - - Show Bio

My limited knowledge of ST doesn't impress me too much. Though I'm really hoping people start showing scans or feats that prove otherwise. Right now all I'm hearing is he wins and that's that.

#32 Posted by TERMINATOR1000 (1203 posts) - - Show Bio

@SirMethos said:

Depends which version of Swamp Thing we're dealing with.

Some of the lower end versions would lose, but most versions would win, and the most powerful version would kill WB-Hulk with a single thought.

I was wondering why people would think swampthing would beat world breaker hulk seeing hulk has a healing factor and so forth.

#33 Posted by karetaker (1565 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Broman_1412 said:

lmaoo why did this make me laugh so much

#34 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing would trounce WWH. WWH can't even do anything significant to him

#35 Posted by henryarguelles5 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing has powers beyond just controlling plants...and even if Worldbreaker Hulk actually "broke" the world...Swamp Thing reforms somewhere else and comes back...like he's done before. Swamp Thing is the master of all things green - Hulk included.

#36 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing is way too powerful for any Hulk to take, even Uni-Force Hulk. Would have been better to use Shaggy Man and Clayface or something. I have limited knowledge on Swamp Thing, I'll admit that. But from the scans I've seen he is something of a deity, he is way above Superman all around, and Hulk can destroy as many planets as he wants, the plain and simple fact is it wouldn't do much harm to an elemental of nature. I remember him using something to calm down a blood lusted Supes to stop him from hurting the planet, I'm wondering if he couldn't do something like that to calm Hulk down or something.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#37 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Swamp Thing is way too powerful for any Hulk to take, even Uni-Force Hulk. Would have been better to use Shaggy Man and Clayface or something. I have limited knowledge on Swamp Thing, I'll admit that. But from the scans I've seen he is something of a deity, he is way above Superman all around, and Hulk can destroy as many planets as he wants, the plain and simple fact is it wouldn't do much harm to an elemental of nature. I remember him using something to calm down a blood lusted Supes to stop him from hurting the planet, I'm wondering if he couldn't do something like that to calm Hulk down or something.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

I'm sure he's gonna have a great time trying to protect the planet when there's no more planet.

A really great time.

#38 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1: He's not an element of nature on Earth, so destroying the planet shouldn't really affect him too much, as he can just sort of come back wherever he wants (this has happened before, so it's not out of the question). The only thing destroying the planet would do is make it so the Hulk is stuck floating in space for eternity, while Swamp Thing is safely somewhere else, unharmed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#39 Posted by Broman_1412 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay: goblinforce Hulk?

#40 Posted by TheAcidSkull (18032 posts) - - Show Bio

normally i'd go with hulk but swamp thing outclasses hulk, hulk can surpass swamp thing but the problem is that the battle will not last that long, but hulk at least beats clayface

#41 Posted by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

Been alot of swamp thing threads lately

Swamp Thing should win this.

#42 Posted by Super_Gui_1 (318 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

@Super_Gui_1: He's not an element of nature on Earth, so destroying the planet shouldn't really affect him too much, as he can just sort of come back wherever he wants (this has happened before, so it's not out of the question). The only thing destroying the planet would do is make it so the Hulk is stuck floating in space for eternity, while Swamp Thing is safely somewhere else, unharmed.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

So you're saying only a reality warper or something like that could beat him?

#43 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp thing survived/reformed after being hit by the Anti-Matter wave :)

#44 Posted by AngryHulks (3001 posts) - - Show Bio

@Floopay said:

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

If that happens, wouldn't that ends up as stalemate?

#45 Posted by Floopay (8721 posts) - - Show Bio

@Super_Gui_1: @AngryHulks:

I'm not an expert on Swamp Thing, I just know of him through one appearance I've read, and a few big arguments I've read on other threads. And to be honest, if the two have combat ended that way...the fact that Hulk would be stuck floating in space for who knows how long, while Swamp Thing is sitting cozily on another planet would count it as a win for Swamp Thing in my book...

I dunno if it would take a reality warper necessarily, but from what I've seen he's gotta be hovering around Skyfather level.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

#46 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said, What can the swamp and clayface really do to wbh?

#47 Posted by crabtree (1623 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATOR1000 said:

WBH STOMPS

#48 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nefarious said:

WB Hulk has no way of beating Swamp Thing. This is Spite.

yuppers...

#49 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6885 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

@Broman_1412 said:

Thank you, lol I just about fell outta my chair seeing this.

#50 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8867 posts) - - Show Bio

Swamp Thing is the Living avatar of the Green (that is plant life as a universal concept) he is a god, as long as plant life exists somewhere in the universe, then he's unkillable. The only thing beyond a high level reality warper that could even harm him significantly are sky fathers with advanced, far-reaching mystical abilities and it avatar opposite, the Rot which is on a similar power level. Swamp Things powers far exceed something as pedestrian as "controlling plants"