• 54 results
MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By MasterKungFu

standard rules of an arm wrestling match. first to pin the other's arm down wins. WB Hulk is really mad

Round 1) Silver Surfer

Round 2) Thanos

Round 3) Superman sun-dipped under a Blue Sun

Round 4) Pre-Crisis Validus

Round 5) Trion Juggernaut

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 4 or 5.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 and why is thanos so slow? He's stronger than all except trion

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Kingant27

Stops at 1, because SS can amp himself as much as he wants, along with using his comic awareness, time manipulation and nanosecond+ reaction time; to ensure a win.

Also Superman under a blue sun, should be 1st.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedster101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of order IMO and stops at 1 if not defiantly 2

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he loses every round

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By Cream_God

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MasterKungFu

From the comments I don't think anyone has heard of validus before

I knew hulk was going to get underrated but this???

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2 and why is thanos so slow? He's stronger than all except trion

what do you mean slow?

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1, because SS can amp himself as much as he wants, along with using his comic awareness, time manipulation and nanosecond+ reaction time; to ensure a win.

How is time manipulation going to help, and when has he amped himself?

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 thedailybagel  Moderator

The fact people think he stops at surfer is laughable, he gets to at least 4. I don't know anything about validus.

Gizmorino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Stops at 5

johnfrank120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By johnfrank120

@thedailybagel: He has fought SA Kryptonians, wrecked Mon El, punched SA Superman through 10 galaxies, etc

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seems hulk arm wrestle anyone so he's disqualified.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@johnfrank120: to be honest I expected that much, then he should stomp. And thanks for telling me,

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johnfrank120: It should help, because his perception and speed etc, should give him a much quicker response to act, than someone like the Hulk etc.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I've never seems hulk arm wrestle anyone so he's disqualified.

Actually he has, like in his extra Mano a Mano issue from Incredible Hulk Annual #18...

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#21  Edited By termiteone4ever

stops at 3

Possible 2

Not making it to Val at all . cant even pass Val

T juggy well thats not happening either

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By termiteone4ever

The fact people think he stops at surfer is laughable, he gets to at least 4. I don't know anything about validus.

He is not passing Superman under a blue sun and Val is beyond Hulk way beyond. Val was stronger than SA superman if i recall correctly.

Avatar image for khianrobinson123-456
khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WORLD BREAKER HULK CLEARS!!!!!

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't pass Superman under a normal sun let alone a blue.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2 in all likelihood, not getting past 3 ever.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't pass Superman under a normal sun let alone a blue.

The most superman lifted was the weight of Earth. Hulk has lifted the weight of a star which is massively heavier than the Earth.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By chu42t

@randomsid: Wrong, he benched the Earth thousands of times for multiple days with no sun recharge. Think about this: You would not be able to bench the heaviest weight you can possibly bench more than once. Superman benched the Earth for 6 days. That implies that he could bench a lot more. And he had no extra sun. Now he's under a blue sun, which gives him extra powers. Blue suns are younger, which means he gets more strength from them.

No Caption Provided

Now, the heaviest thing Superman has lifted is the Book of Infinity, which is a book of theoretically infinite mass because it has infinite pages. Even if someone helped him, it would still be infinite mass, because infinity/any number is still infinity. Therefore, Superman has lifted infinite mass. Much more than the Hulk.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By RandomSid82

@chu42t said:

@randomsid: Wrong, he benched the Earth thousands of times for multiple days with no sun recharge. Think about this: You would not be able to bench the heaviest weight you can possibly bench more than once. Superman benched the Earth for 6 days. That implies that he could bench a lot more. And he had no extra sun. Now he's under a blue sun, which gives him extra powers. Blue suns are younger, which means he gets more strength from them.

No Caption Provided

Now, the heaviest thing Superman has lifted is the Book of Infinity, which is a book of theoretically infinite mass because it has infinite pages. Even if someone helped him, it would still be infinite mass, because infinity/any number is still infinity. Therefore, Superman has lifted infinite mass. Much more than the Hulk.

You could bench the weight of the earth 100 million times and it still wouldn't be the same as lifting the weight of a star. A single teaspoon of the material used to create the weapon that Hulk was able to withstand and even lift to his knees from all fours would weight roughly the same as 900 Great Pyramids of Giza. A single sugar cube size material would be roughly 100 billion tons. So once again, the weight of the earth compared to the weight of a star would be like me saying that I picked up a penny 10000 times so I lifted more than a professional body builder. And I do not count the book of infinity because there is really no way of knowing how heavy it actually is. All it is, is speculation. Please don't try to be like screwattack and bring in the idiotic deathbattle creation they made.

chu42t

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By chu42t

@randomsid: I never said that because Superman benched the Earth thousands of times means that he is stronger than the Hulk. I'm just saying he is much stronger than what your lowballing him to be. And yes, the Book of Infinity does count, since it has infinite pages, obviously it has infinite mass and density. Use some logic. Don't be all like "There is no way to tell even though it said so". X_X

And you are automatically referring to the star as a dwarf star. No normal star would have a density of that proportions.

"All it is, is speculation. Please don't try to be like screwattack and bring in the idiotic deathbattle creation they made."

I see a butthurt Goku fanboy here. :/

P.S. Picking up a penny 10000 times is stamina not strength. Doing so is actually extremely impressive.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RandomSid82

@chu42t said:

@randomsid: I never said that because Superman benched the Earth thousands of times means that he is stronger than the Hulk. I'm just saying he is much stronger than what your lowballing him to be. And yes, the Book of Infinity does count, since it has infinite pages, obviously it has infinite mass and density. Use some logic. Don't be all like "There is no way to tell even though it said so". X_X

And you are automatically referring to the star as a dwarf star. No normal star would have a density of that proportions.

"All it is, is speculation. Please don't try to be like screwattack and bring in the idiotic deathbattle creation they made."

I see a butthurt Goku fanboy here. :/

P.S. Picking up a penny 10000 times is stamina not strength. Doing so is actually extremely impressive.

No, the book of infinity does not count because you have no clue how much it weighs. It is obviously magic, and therefore you can't judge the weight based on the infinite pages thing. How can you tell it is magic? Because it is said to have infinite pages in the same space, but yet its size is no larger than a dictionary. So no, you have no clue how much the book of infinity weighs.

And actually, that is from a neutron star, which is what the weapon was said to be made of. And the point of the 10000 times of picking up the penny was to show that your point that Superman benched the weight of the earth thousands of times still doesn't equal lifting the weight of the star that Hulk lifted.

And no, I do not like screwattacks version of Superman because it is idiotic and non-existent. They screwed up everything so royally it isn't even funny. I honestly would not care if they had Superman beat Goku using real stats and not some stupid "Superman has no limits" arguments that have been debunked countless times. So yeah, if you are going to use the same idea's then I will spend my time laughing at the utter stupidity in the argument.

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody on that list is so strong that they can nearly destroy The Eastern Seaboard just by taking a step, not stomping, taking a step. There is no comic where any of those people were shown to even crack the ground just by taking a mere step. World Breaker Hulk is much stronger than all of those people. Also, none of them have destroyed a dimension out of pure strength. The Hulk destroyed The Dark Dimension out of pure physical strength. World Breaker Hulk clears. Put Galactus or Odin on the list, they would stomp World Breaker Hulk.

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Silver Surfer drags him into the astral-plane and pins him with one finger.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

@kingant27: standard rules of arm wrestling only

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: Surfer drags the rules into the astral-plane too.

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CLEARS!!!!

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xiix said:

Funny.But why must always mock him?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By XiiX

@ghostrider2: It's not just him.

I make a point of doing that with most characters I see getting overblown(pun intended) on a regular basis.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Validus crushes hulk's hand before the arm wrestling match even begins. He accidentally rips off the hulk's arm when pinning. He feels bad for crippling the hulk and kills him out of mercy

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

Validus crushes hulk's hand before the arm wrestling match even begins. He accidentally rips off the hulk's arm when pinning. He feels bad for crippling the hulk and kills him out of mercy

Hulk would still heal from that

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably 2 !!! Not getting pass 4

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Pre-Crisis Validus but he clears the first 3 and Trion is pretty much featless aside from punching through reality which doesn't really say much seeing as Hulk has also punched through things like time, space and reality...

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know anything about Pre-Crisis Validus but he clears the first 3 and Trion is pretty much featless aside from punching through reality which doesn't really say much seeing as Hulk has also punched through things like time, space and reality...

@maiamaku: That's not what Champion99 was talking about, but now that you mentioned it he has healed from death at least 4-5 times now. His neck being broken, decapitation and even healed from nothing but a skeleton.

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@atheistknowledge: validus slaps around SA kryptonians.

Didn't know about that skeleton bit.

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at superman due to speed, supes will pin him before he even has time to react. Their strength is similar but with Clark's crazy speed it will he over before hulk knows it has started, and the same could be said for surfer

khianrobinson123-456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CLEARS!!!!!

Avatar image for traskindustries
traskindustries

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not getting past Thanos.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at superman due to speed, supes will pin him before he even has time to react. Their strength is similar but with Clark's crazy speed it will he over before hulk knows it has started, and the same could be said for surfer

That's not how arm wrestling works, in your scenario Hulk would have to have his hand limp before they start and they would both start at the same time because it doesn't depend on their reaction time but the referee telling them to go. Actually Hulk has reacted to SS top flight speed 2 times so far. Hulks speed and reaction is severely underestimated even though the guy is literally as fast as he needs to be and has reacted to FTL people before.

pr0d1gy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Thor.