#1 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard and Krypton declare war on each other with the goal of annexing each other by any means necessary. Both teams have easy access to each others worlds. All Kryptonian people have powers of Superman, equal or less than. Krypton also has the same number of warriors as Asgard. Each team gets 5 days prep before battle begins on a Mid-earth that separates both worlds. No morals, to the death.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (223985 posts) - - Show Bio
if this was just a battle of ground soldiers... Kryptonians would kill the Asgardians... but when you have Odin and The Destroyer Armor sitting in Asgard... this could be problematic because Odin could do some serious damage to the Kryptonians with his Odin Force Power.
#3 Posted by nickthedevil (11885 posts) - - Show Bio

@King Saturn said:

if this was just a battle of ground soldiers... Kryptonians would kill the Asgardians... but when you have Odin and The Destroyer Armor sitting in Asgard... this could be problematic because Odin could do some serious damage to the Kryptonians with his Odin Force Power.

agreed

#4 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

If Kryptonians share Supergirl's weakness to magic, then they would quickly lose their powers and battle will over.

Without it it is a stomp:
For Krypton if there are only Asgardian warriors
or for
Asgard, because Odin can solo, Destroyer can solo...

#5 Posted by Killemall (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

If Kryptonians share Supergirl's weakness to magic, then they would quickly lose their powers and battle will over. Without it it is a stomp: For Krypton if there are only Asgardian warriors or for Asgard, because Odin can solo, Destroyer can solo...
  • Yes all Kryptonians are weak to magic , Superboy prime however is an exception he is just a freak.
#6 Posted by termiteone4ever (7132 posts) - - Show Bio

The key here is Tech IF tech is involved this could be a different story

#7 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Odin would probably solo, as well as guys like Ymir or Surtur.

#8 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

The key here is Tech IF tech is involved this could be a different story

Doesn't matter against Odin or Destroyer. 
It would matter if they would lose thier power and fight only against Asgardian warriors.

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

If Kryptonians share Supergirl's weakness to magic, then they would quickly lose their powers and battle will over. Without it it is a stomp: For Krypton if there are only Asgardian warriors or for Asgard, because Odin can solo, Destroyer can solo...
  • Yes all Kryptonians are weak to magic , Superboy prime however is an exception he is just a freak.

I know, but in OP it is stated that they share Superman's powers and Superman wasn't weak to magic in the end of Pre-FP Universe. So I thought it would be good to clearly explain why I belive that they could be depowered by Asagard's magic.
#9 Posted by Immortal777 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

Kryptonians are vulnerable to magic not weak

#10 Posted by Killemall (18478 posts) - - Show Bio

@Immortal777 said:

The two words generally mean the same, i remember even a slow magician (a lady on a dragon) easily defeated Superman simply because she had magic, no super strength or speed.

@czarny_samael666 said:

I know, but in OP it is stated that they share Superman's powers and Superman wasn't weak to magic in the end of Pre-FP Universe. So I thought it would be good to clearly explain why I belive that they could be depowered by Asagard's magic.

Its not like Superman gained a complete resistence to magic, its just that since he started working with Adam Strange and Spectre he did earn few resistance to magic, what i was trying to point out is unlike Martian Manhunter who had gotten completely over his fear of fire there arent enough proof to show the same about Superman. Even in Flash Point he was taken down by a magician whose name wasnt even released so i still think a good enough magician could still put superman down. People generally tend to give the example of Superman going up against Shazam and not going down very easily against magic, but there are still few example of superman going down against magic even during FP saga.

#11 Posted by Immortal777 (7258 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Immortal777 said:

The two words generally mean the same, i remember even a slow magician (a lady on a dragon) easily defeated Superman simply because she had magic, no super strength or speed.

@czarny_samael666 said:

Its not like Superman gained a complete resistence to magic, its just that since he started working with Adam Strange and Spectre he did earn few resistance to magic, what i was trying to point out is unlike Martian Manhunter who had gotten completely over his fear of fire there arent enough proof to show the same about Superman. Even in Flash Point he was taken down by a magician whose name wasnt even released so i still think a good enough magician could still put superman down. People generally tend to give the example of Superman going up against Shazam and not going down very easily against magic, but there are still few example of superman going down against magic even during FP saga.

lol

#12 Edited by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Asgard

Because of Odin,Hela,Thor,Magni,Echantress,Hemrod,Loki,Destroyer Armour

Odin makes a lot of Miojnirs with 5 days prep

#13 Posted by The Stegman (23791 posts) - - Show Bio
@Killemall:  

@Immortal777 said:

The two words generally mean the same, i remember even a slow magician (a lady on a dragon) easily defeated Superman simply because she had magic, no super strength or speed

the words aren't the same, weak means it would hurt you more than it would hurt another, superman is 'weak' against kryptonite, vulnerable means you're as susceptible to it just as much as anyone else. How many times have we seen Hulk shrug off some of Thor's blows, despite Hulk also being vulnerable to magic? 

However...having said that, if Odin is involved, the supermen don't stand a chance   

#14 Posted by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Odin

2. Loki

3. Prep

4. Kryptonian's die...again.

#15 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypton takes it with ease.

#16 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio

Krypton,Because of their 5 day prep in mass producing phantom zone projectors at super speed.End of story.

#17 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

The OP needs to be more specific about who's in this fight.

#18 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock:

Basically the same numbers of Gods against the same number of Supermen. for example, if you had Loki, Valkyrie, Thor and Enchantress on Team Asgard then they would face against four Supermen.

#19 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikemaximum: Are Superman, himself, Superboy Supergirl, Zod, Ursa, Eradicator, and other notable kryptonians in this battle?

#20 Posted by mikemaximum (795 posts) - - Show Bio

@Static Shock:

As long as they are not anymore powerful than Superman himself then why not?

#21 Posted by Static Shock (47329 posts) - - Show Bio

@mikemaximum said:

As long as they are not anymore powerful than Superman himself then why not?

Just asking. Everyone I just listed is about as powerful as Superman.

#22 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Odin can do what Lex did to the Sun in (Superman: War of the Superman 2).