World War Hulk w/ Red Lantern Ring vs JLA (New Illumanati)

Avatar image for americanpatriot
AmericanPatriot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

What if... Hulk was DC and it was the JLA inner Circle who banished the Hulk, so he came back in WWH to take revenge on them, he attacks the Watch Tower... OH, I almost forgot, he has gotten a Red Lantern Ring somehow... (Use your imagination)

The JLA team consists of:

Superman

Batman

Green Lantern (Hal)

Martian Manhunter

Wonder Woman

Aquaman

Flash takes Namor's Place and did not want to banish Hulk, so he is absent.

Who wins and why, apologies if It has been done, but I could not find it. I do not know that much about Lantern rings, but I know Red is powered by anger, and WWH is pretty damn angry.

Thanks,

AP

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

Superman, Wonder Woman, and J'onn are probably going to be too fast. Aquaman most likely goes down and maybeLantern. Batman definitely goes down unless he finds a great place to hide.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They remove the ring, Hulk probably dies after that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Hulk with a Red Lantern ring............ that should happen in the next crossover.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By jwalser3

Until I see feats of Hulk with a red ring I'm going to vote for the other team. Same goes for the Batman/Green ring stuff.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

maybe it'll be easier to debate if you set Hulk a skill level with the ring?

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Would be awesome to watch.

cliffrice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok the more ragey hulk gets the stronger he gets. The red rings max out your rage (As far as i can tell) as anyone but the leader goes all insane ragey. So we can at-least figure hulks strength level will at least be planet buster level. Also at times it seems hulks healing is stronger when raged as well giving him Regen probably similar to deadpool (maybe even possibly lobo level)
Is the hulk willfull eanough to keep his mind while wearing a red ring? That i don't know but its Possible at times he has shown the ability to shrug off pretty strong telepathy and at other-times he gets mind controlled so not sure on this one.

Red lantrns primary powers

Red constructs: Only lanterns strongly willed enough to control their rage can use constructs With the exception up putting up a force-field for themselves.

Force-fields: Strong enough to take punches from superman level opponents. also the more ragefilled a person is the stronger their shield is.
Ragefire Blood: A red lanterns blood is replaced with ragefire blood that can burn through just about anything. the more rage the stronger the blood. at one time its being being shown to burn through the fabric of reality.

Life SUport: Survival in space yadda yadda.

TP resistance: Ontop of murder rage you get added TP resistance.

Without feats i feel that WWH red lantern can win 50/50 i don't see what any of them could do to put him down. If flash were there possibly but sense he is not i don't see it happening.

gumflabica

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting...... Bumpworthy.......

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By BoringPerson

Red Ring makes Hulk able to perceive the speedsters. Worse, it give him flight.

Hulk probably couldn't make constructs, even if he did there's only really be one or two good construct feats of *any* Red Lantern. Currently only two are even able to make constructs.

I don't actually think any one could take Red Ring Hulk...

Their real best chance is for Wonder Woman to lasso him and have the rest of the team hold the lasso on. Then use the Lasso to force him to confront his anger and when Hulk's anger subsides he becomes banner, thus a win.

For the argument that all they'd have to do is get the ring off of him... Charles Soule has basically stated that people with Kryptonian and greater physicals can survive Red Ring removal. I mean, Mogo using a Red Ring shouldn't mean an entire planet dying...

It's an ugly fight, but the Justice League should actually win 10/10... I mean, it's an extremely horrible fight every time... but still a 10/10.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By reaverlation

Hal teleports Hulk into the sun

Avatar image for deactivated-62433ff119047
deactivated-62433ff119047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

Hulk probably couldn't make constructs, even if he did there's only really be one or two good construct feats of *any* Red Lantern. Currently only two are even able to make constructs.

Their real best chance is for Wonder Woman to lasso him and have the rest of the team hold the lasso on. Then use the Lasso to force him to confront his anger and when Hulk's anger subsides he becomes banner, thus a win.

For the argument that all they'd have to do is get the ring off of him... Charles Soule has basically stated that people with Kryptonian and greater physicals can survive Red Ring removal. I mean, Mogo using a Red Ring shouldn't mean an entire planet dying...

It's an ugly fight, but the Justice League should actually win 10/10... I mean, it's an extremely horrible fight every time... but still a 10/10.

Correct.

Morals on, Hulk would have a chance but there are too many JL members he has to take on, each uber-powerful with versatile powers of their own.

The JL will win every single time, but not without difficulty.

Avatar image for beware_my_power
Beware_My_Power

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta admit... it would be kinda cool to see hulk with a red lantern logo literally BURNED into his chest and him spewing out acidic beams of energy... :/

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@boringperson said:

Correct.

Morals on, Hulk would have a chance but there are too many JL members he has to take on, each uber-powerful with versatile powers of their own.

although I agree with both of you, some of the JLA still speed blitz with morals on (Flash obviously).....one thing I disagree with for sure though, it would take only one of them to win. Flash could definitely solo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thechosenlolofgod said:
@boringperson said:

Correct.

although I agree with both of you, some of the JLA still speed blitz with morals on (Flash obviously).....one thing I disagree with for sure though, it would take only one of them to win. Flash could definitely solo.

I'd agree with that too Ancient.

Though the OP stated Flash wouldn't be used here.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@thechosenlolofgod said:
@boringperson said:

Correct.

@americanpatriot said:

I read that, but I misinterpreted it...in any case...I still see some easy speed blitzing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thechosenlolofgod said:
@ancient_0f_days said:

@thechosenlolofgod said:
@boringperson said:

Correct.

@americanpatriot said:

I read that, but I misinterpreted it...in any case...I still see some easy speed blitzing

I misinterpreted that the first time I read it as well. And yup, I do too, a lot of it.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Kingant27

Giving Hulk a red ring means that his anger will increase his power, and that he still has Banner's brain in the World War Hulk series, as all his alter ego's were. In agreement, he will be extremely smart and could possibly outthink some of the opponents.

Hulk speed disadvantage is always what game Superman the edge, now Hulk has light speed, due to the lantern ring, his strength with that speed= win.

The only problem IMO was Martian Manhunter's telepathy, but as World War Hulk is extremely resistant to telepathy, Martian Manhunter's telepathy won't be a big factor that could give the JLA the win.

World War Hulk is like JSA Grundy, but with better fighting skills, and we all know what happened to the JSA; now picture JSA Grundy with a good fighting ability and a red lantern ring, and that's what it would be like).

Hulk 6/10

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By comic_book_fan

the team wins they are all going to take a beating but there are just too many powerful heroes.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk speed disadvantage is always what game Superman the edge, now Hulk has light speed, due to the lantern ring, his strength with that speed= win.

Hahahahahahaha........oh really? Red Lantern ring automatically gives the wearer light speed? That is an astonishing discovery.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By reaverlation

J'onn phases the ring off Hulk and Hulk dies due to the ring leaving his finger

TheTerrificOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers