World War Hulk vs Wonder Woman. Read OP

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll World War Hulk vs Wonder Woman. Read OP (147 votes)

World War Hulk 48%
Wonder Woman 52%

No BFR. Fight to Death/KO/incap

All post crisis and New 52 feats.

Diana has her sword and lasso.

• 
hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By hatemalingsia

Wonder Woman.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P Wonder Woman.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R.I.P Wonder Woman.

Why do you think?

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii said:

R.I.P Wonder Woman.

Why do you think?

Because he is far stronger and far durable than her. He can simply beat her within a few minutes, WWH vs Superman would have been a better match-up.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones said:
@mazeraiii said:

R.I.P Wonder Woman.

Why do you think?

Because he is far stronger and far durable than her. He can simply beat her within a few minutes, WWH vs Superman would have been a better match-up.

Both of those are debatable and you shouldn't ignore her combat speed advantage. Her sword is also very powerful.

WWH vs Superman has been done many times.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger You seem to know Wonder Woman well, what is your opinion?

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's all fun and games till Diana starts cutting off Hulk's limbs. Now take away her speed and make this pure hand to hand....then we have something to talk about.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@breakingthrones:

Both of those are debatable

No Caption Provided

and you shouldn't ignore her combat speed advantage.

Combat Speed is useless, when you can't hurt your opponent., and as for speed Hulk himself is very fast, and reacted/touched characters who have speed.

Her sword is also very powerful.

And? It would be broken by Hulk, rather easily.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones:

Both of those are debatable

No Caption Provided

and you shouldn't ignore her combat speed advantage.

Combat Speed is useless, when you can't hurt your opponent., and as for speed Hulk himself is very fast, and reacted/touched characters who have speed.

Her sword is also very powerful.

And? It would be broken by Hulk, rather easily.

Posting a gif of something completely irrelevant proves nothing. It just shows your biased without evidence to support your reasoning

If you seriously think that combat speed is useless and that she couldn't hurt him - especially with a sword that can cut atoms then you know nothing about her.

He is also going to struggle to tag her, she has at least microsecond reaction times and Hulk moves at most 700 mph in the air.

Her strength shouldn't be underestimated and neither should her durability. WWH isn't immune to physical damage (got beaten back to Bruce Banner by Sentry) and a magic sword that can cut atoms will help inflict damage to him.

Hang on, you do know this isn't just a regular sword, right?

I'm not sure who wins but it's not as simple as stating WWH without evidence.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@breakingthrones:

Posting a gif of something completely irrelevant proves nothing. It just shows your biased without evidence to support your reasoning

So I am biased, because i think that WWH is far stronger and durable than WW? Lol, thanks for laugh, regular Hulk is also stronger and more durable than WW, but if you wanna go by feats, then let's go :

Savage Hulk ( who is far weaker than WWH ) can hold up the weight of a star on his hands and knees :

WWH was able to hold Sakar's tectonic bladed ( which is planetary feat, and he has done it while being weakened ) :

You really think it is debatable who is stronger? Lol, Savage Hulk can support the weight of the star, and he is far weaker than WWH. Wonder Woman cannot lift the Moon on her own, saying that it is debatable who is stronger, is bias.

If you seriously think that combat speed is useless and that she couldn't hurt him - especially with a sword that can cut atoms then you know nothing about her.

I didn't say anything about that sword would be useless, her fists would be useless against WWH, she can't hurt him, and even she could hurt him Hulk can heal, he has insane healing factor, as for the sword, it would cut throught the Hulk, but he would heal in a few seconds, so sword wouldn't change anything.

I know enough about her to say that she loses.

He is also going to struggle to tag her, she has at least microsecond reaction times and Hulk moves at most 700 mph in the air.

Struggle to tag her? Hulk has tagged Gladiator, who is 100 times faster than Wonder Woman, tagging her wouldn't be that much of a problem.

As for speed of Hulk, look at this :

He has even blitzed supersonic gunmen, so he can definitely tag WW.

Her strength shouldn't be underestimated and neither should her durability.

I don't understimate her strength nor her durability, she can't harm hulk with her strength, and she wouldn't be capable of tanking many hits from Hulk.

WWH isn't immune to physical damage (got beaten back to Bruce Banner by Sentry) and a magic sword that can cut atoms will help inflict damage to him.

He wasn't beaten by Sentry, there were stalemating each other, and Sentry is not a weak character, he has busted planets while holding back, tanked hits from Mjolnir without a scratch, stomped Dr. Strange and etc...

It will do damage to him, but he could easily heal after it, it would take a few seconds for him to heal, and then he would break that sword.

Just because it is magical, doesn't mean it is unbreakable, that sword can be broken, and Hulk can do that.

WWH wins, without that much of problem.

You can just get evidence from comics or respect thread, but it seems that you are just lazy to go read some respect threads.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones:

So I am biased, because i think that WWH is far stronger and durable than WW? Lol, thanks for laugh, regular Hulk is also stronger and more durable than WW, but if you wanna go by feats, then let's go :

Savage Hulk ( who is far weaker than WWH ) can hold up the weight of a star on his hands and knees :

WWH was able to hold Sakar's tectonic bladed ( which is planetary feat ) :

You really think it is debatable who is stronger? Lol, Savage Hulk can support the weight of the star, and he is far less weaker than WWH. Wonder Woman cannot lift the Moon on her own, saying that it is debatable who is stronger, is bias.

I didn't say anything about that sword would be useless, her fists would be useless against WWH, she can't hurt him, and even she could hurt him Hulk can heal, he has insane healing factor, as for the sword, it would cut throught the Hulk, but he would heal in a few seconds, so sword wouldn't change anything.

I know enough about her to say that she loses.

Struggle to tag her? Hulk has tagged Gladiator, who is 100 times faster than Wonder Woma, tagging her wouldn't be that much of a problem.

As for speed of Hulk, look at this :

He has even blitzed supersonic gunmen, so he can definitely tag WW.

Her strength shouldn't be underestimated and neither should her durability.

I don't understimate her strength nor her durability, she can't harm hulk with her strength, and she wouldn't be capable of tanking many hits from Hulk.

WWH isn't immune to physical damage (got beaten back to Bruce Banner by Sentry) and a magic sword that can cut atoms will help inflict damage to him.

He wasn't beaten by Sentry, there were stalemating each other, and Sentry is not a weak character, he has busted planets while holding back, tanked hits from Mjolnir without a scratch, stomped Dr. Strange and etc...

It will do damage to him, but he could easily heal after it, it would take a few seconds for him to heal, and then he would break that sword.

Just because it is magical, doesn't mean it is unbreakable, that sword can be broken, and Hulk can do that.

WWH wins, without that much of problem.

You can just get evidence from comics or respect thread, but it seems that you are just lazy to go read some respect threads.

1. You appeared biased because at that point the only evidence you provided was a gif, lol.

2. In that scan we have no idea how much the star weighs, they tend to vary in size and weight considerably. The other problem is that it is clearly stated that the weight of a star is holding him down, which it is. Not really that impressive. By that logic Wonder woman could be held down by the weight of a star and I could use it to suggest she can hold up the weight of a star LMAO. Another problem is that the the Glaive is held to his neck for about a second before he pulls it away, preparing to attack him again and it thwarted by Captain America.

3. Ok first of all, how much does Sakar weigh in comparison to the earth? Secondly he is holding together a tectonic plate. Earth has seven major tectonic plates. How many does Sakar have? If it has a similar number it isn't a planetary feat at all, it's a seventh of a planetary feat. Yes, the planet would have exploded had he not held that tectonic plate together but there is nothing to suggest it is planetary. It certainly isn't quantifiable. Also presuming I make a leap like you have and say he was holding the ENTIRE planet together at one point, why don't you explain to me how that compares to lifting it in terms of strength required?

4. Yes it is debatable who is stonger seeing as I have just debunked both of those feats that you over exaggerated and lied about when I can see them, LOL.

5. When has the hulk lifted the moon on his own? There's nothing to suggest either of those feats are close to that level.

6. You basically suggested it would be useful because after all what use is a sword that you claim would be broken by hulk!? Which it likely wouldn't.

7. I know he has a decent healing factor, I've read the entire World war hulk series as well, I bet you haven't read one comic with wonder woman in.

8. Yes I agreed, she could hurt him and perhaps at a rate he couldn't heal from. After all he didn't heal from sentry's punches fast enough and he doesn't have infinite stamina to keep fighting her.

9. She can hurt him with her fists just like she is is capable of hurting other incredibly durable people like superman.

10. I've also seen the entire fight with Gladiator. When hulk tagged Gladiator he wasn't even blitzing him or moving close to his full speed. The one point at which Gladiator did try and blitz him, he took him up into earth's outer atmosphere before the hulk even realised what has happened. All that shows to me is when fast characters actually utilize their speed he struggles to react.

11. Gladiator has been supposedly shown to move 100 x FTL but he rarely shows that speed. The mere fact it took him seconds to get up into earth's outer atmosphere shows he wasn't anywhere close to those speeds when he blitzed him.

12. Super sonic is faster than the speed of sound, far from the FTL speeds wonder woman can react to and move at.

13. She would be able to hurt the hulk, especially with her sword and moving at speed amplifies striking power.

14. She would be capable of taking hits from the hulk, she's taken hits from HP doomsday, superman, Darkseid, Ares in his own realm, she's survived a black hole, tanked blasts from the void hound who's blasts have destroyed 10 star systems, tanked the explosion of an imperiex probe equal to a small portion of the big bang. She's tanked IMP's which are claimed to hit with the force of a white dwarf star and much more.

15. Yes they stalemated because they both beat each other back into their human form's. Also bear in mind sentry wasn't trying to kill the hulk, he has broken several bones in his body before and he wasn't using his full power set, he just wanted a brawl. Yes he did want to unleash himself on him but it didn't seem like he actually wanted him dead and vice versa.

I know sentry is a very powerful character. Show me scans of him " busting planets whilst holding back".

Also show me scans of him stomping Dr strange. Tanking mjolnir isn't really that impressive, especially when Thor constantly holds back and I'm pretty sure much weaker characters have tanked it.

16. You really know nothing about wonder woman do you? Her sword was forged by an Olympian God, I'm pretty sure it was designed to be somewhere as durable as mjolnir is. Again it's just blatant exaggeration stating that he can break with with no evidence or reasoning

17. HAHAHA. All you are doing is copying and pasting feats from respect threads, you can't even be bothered to make them readable. You haven't even looked into any of the feats themselves you are just lying and exaggerating things.

It's pretty clear to me that you have your mind set on World war hulk and haven't even considered wonder woman's power set. Why should I waste my time posting scans just so you can not bother to look at them.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana blitzes per usual

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana blitzes per usual

How do you think she will do against WWH's durability and healing factor? It would take a lot to put him down.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: Not really.

Also a sword that can split atoms takes care of most of the healing factor issues

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: Not really.

Also a sword that can split atoms takes care of most of the healing factor issues

Yeah I was thinking the sword would help in that manner.

I think people tend to underestimate her far too much. She is after all the daughter of Zeus and has several powers of the Olympian gods.

As well as incredible fighting skills, superman level combat speed and surprisingly good strength and durability.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones: speed is the most important factor she basically has an eternity to hurt /KO the Hulk before the synapses in Hulk's brain even fire

And even when they do , there's not much he can do about someone who moves so fast she was once part of a team of 3 who spied on 60 people across the planet at invisible super speed without them( or anyone else ) even being aware of it

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By BreakingThrones

@breakingthrones: speed is the most important factor she basically has an eternity to hurt /KO the Hulk before the synapses in Hulk's brain even fire

And even when they do , there's not much he can do about someone who moves so fast she was once part of a team of 3 who spied on 60 people across the planet at invisible super speed without them( or anyone else ) even being aware of it

I think he can put up a good fight. WWH has a genius level intellect to work with and I'm sure he would be able to tag her at least a few times, even if some are lucky hits.

The way I see it is Wonder woman's superior speed and skill vs WWH's superior durability and probably strength/striking damage.

I'm leaning towards Diana because I'm just not sure how hulk could handle her combat speed combined with her fighting skills.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk, they aren't comparable in strength by quite a bit btw.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Diana would win. She's way too fast for him and has that sword, she'd cut him up faster than Hulk can regenerate.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By xXxcarzellxXx

Diana is definitly strong enough to hurt him . Plus she's faster and with both post crises and new 52 feats she has an amazing healing factor

And she can control hulk

dorukesin1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By dorukesin1

Bruıce isn't laying a finger on Diana

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH

They aren't even in the same league.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 thedailybagel  Moderator
green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

WW

Avatar image for greatkirbysghost
GreatKirbysGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, I refuse to honor the agreement offered in the title, and second, Wonder Woman's job description is to come up with clever ways to stymie the urges of men to wage war. Any Wonder Woman who isn't up to this task isn't one I'd want to read.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First, I refuse to honor the agreement offered in the title, and second, Wonder Woman's job description is to come up with clever ways to stymie the urges of men to wage war. Any Wonder Woman who isn't up to this task isn't one I'd want to read.

Well why the F!ck did you post then lol

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk, they aren't comparable in strength by quite a bit btw.

I'm prepared to agree with out evidence that he is stronger but I don't think the gap is big at all.

GreatKirbysGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greatkirbysghost said:

To provide you with the correct answer. Up, up and away *drives off in your car*

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@breakingthrones said:
@greatkirbysghost said:

To provide you with the correct answer. Up, up and away *drives off in your car*

No Caption Provided

GreatKirbysGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here's one way it could happen: Wonder Woman tries nearly everything to no avail, and then, figuratively and literally at the end of her rope, she puts the magic lasso around the Hulk and asks him "Are you really Bruce Banner?" The Hulk reverts immediately to Bruce, who collapses in a quivering pile, and as he passes out, he whispers to himself in tiny print, "...no." But Bruce Banner is so meek, even Wonder Woman cannot hear him. ~fin~

GreatKirbysGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By BreakingThrones
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 thedailybagel  Moderator

@breakingthrones: wonder woman is hardly planet level in strength (like her struggling to pull the earth with MM and Clark), the hulk used here could pull a planet larger than Earth back together whilst greatly weakened, before being amped and before getting angry

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By BreakingThrones

@thedailybagel said:

@breakingthrones: wonder woman is hardly planet level in strength (like her struggling to pull the earth with MM and Clark), the hulk used here could pull a planet larger than Earth back together whilst greatly weakened, before being amped and before getting angry

Nope, that's not correct.

He pulled two tectonic plates back together. Earth has 7 major tectonic plates, how many does Sakaar have? It's not planet level strength, it's unquantifiable and left open to interpretation.

There's a reason I don't go mentioning Wonder Woman's scans either and that's because they have a similar problem.

Yes she did help pull the Earth with MM and Clark and no she wasn't really struggling ( again left open to interpretation) but there is no way of telling what % of the earth she actually pulled and how that translates to strength.

If you want to start mentioning unquantifiable feats that you could argue show planetary level strength then how about her and superman lifting the spectre who weighs as much as eternity.

She pulls the Martian Manhunter out of a black hole.Another unquantifiable yet incredibly impressive feat.

She is also capable of fighting and almost matching strength with characters such as Hercules and Superman.

There are probably many more feats I could mention that are about as helpful as the one you posted in gauging their strength difference. But I have seen no actual evidence that WWH is significantly stronger.

Like I said I am willing to agree he is but not by a wide margin.

She also has many undebatble advantages such as combat speed, combat skill and flight.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 thedailybagel  Moderator

@breakingthrones: yea, it is. He used the tectonic plates as something to hold onto, both caiera and Korg confirmed the PLANET was falling apart (Korg can speak to rocks, Caiera can literally speak to the planet) and the narration itself confirmed that hulk unbroke the WORLD. It isn't up for interpretation and it is qauntifiable.

She wasn't struggling? How the hell is that up for interpretation? she was clearly struggling, to the point that they failed to move earth and hal (I think it was hal, might've been Kyle) had to come in and do it for them. Regardless what percentage she moved, she was the weakest one trying to move and still all 3 of them failed, that puts he way below hulks strength.

Those 'infinity' type feats are the unquantifiable ones that don't make sense, hulk has them himself but I don't mention them because they're unqauntifiable.

Hulk holds open black holes and can manhandle thor who himself ignores black holes, but keep going.

I don't know about hercules but she doesn't aomost match strength with clark, if clark is bloodlusted and not holding back hes much stronger than her.

Evidence: wonderwoman can't budge earth with the help of two people stronger than her. Hulk pulls a planet larger than Earth back together despite being weakened, not angry and prior to being amped.

That's not what I was arguing about.

BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel

Ok, I'm trying to be open minded about this. That is clearly the way you interpret it so let's look at evidence. Firstly I want you to understand I'm not attempting to low ball the hulk even though you are attempting to low ball Diana. I will analyse this looking at the evidence.

Firstly your claim of "wonder woman is hardly planet level in strength (like her struggling to pull the earth with MM and Clark), the hulk used here could pull a planet larger than Earth back together whilst greatly weakened, before being amped and before getting angry"

These are the scans we are referring to:

http://i.imgur.com/yMlO30j.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/Hp7xDxZ.png

In the first scan we see the hulk supposedly pulling his world back together. The narration says " Today the worldbreaker unbreaks his world". Now the way I interpret that is a play on words - it's meant to be clever because he is a worldbreaker and he's unbreaking his world. But is he actually?

The second scan shows the lady you referred to who says " This planet talks to me and it cannot hold, the red king has cracked the plates". Then kong says " Yes. Stone speaks to stone this is the end".

That makes it clear that the red king has cracked the tectonic plates and the world is thus slowly breaking apart. Like I said the earth has 7 major tectonic plates but Sakaar's stucture could be different.

The evidence that this provides is that he is:

1. Unbreaking his world 2. The plates had been cracked and the world is going to end.

If you approach this with a critical perception the following questions appear:

When the writer says that the world breaker unbreaks his world, did he mean that the hulk actually held together the entire planet. Or did he mean that two of the tectonic plates had shifted and were going to cause a chain reaction that caused the entire planet to fall apart?

In reference to the fight that caused this :

"As a last resort in a fight between Red King and Hulk, Red King activated a mechanism that moved the tectonic plates of the planet to cause its destruction. Hulk saved Sakaar from destruction by throwing himself into the sea of lava, holding the cracked tectonic plates and pulling them together."

Source : http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Sakaar

Hulk held the cracked tectonic plates together. The writer saying he unbreaks the world seems to indicate that he held together cracked tectonic plates. Now from the way tectonic plates are structured, for example if you look at Earth's seven major tectonic plates:

No Caption Provided

If the tectonic plates were to break apart in the centre for example the cocos plate and the North american part, it could theoretically be described as the world breaking apart even though the other plates are intact they would eventually get shifted out of place.

The plates had clearly only just started to fall apart as the hulk could reach out and pull each side back together.

Not the woman said that the planet could not hold, this makes sense in this context as the shifting tectonic plates would cause a chain effect that the world eventually broke apart as all the plates eventually collided.

It was a highly pressing issue because there was a sea of lava beneath the earth that would have caused chaos and devastation.

The point here is that :

1. Yes the hulk held pulled two tectonic plates back together

2. This is nowhere near equal to the strength it requires to physically pull the earth back together for example if it were to split in half ( which it hasn't, unless there are only two tectonic plates). The way that tectonic plates connects and the fact he has two hands means he could only hold onto two of them.

However this brings me onto some of the important points:

Is it possible that Sakaar only has two tectonic plates dividing the planet in half, yes.

But if you look at the fact that Sakaar is the same shape as the earth:

http://i.imgur.com/EVKa7jB.jpg

Then it would make sense that it has a similar tectonic structure.

Now I'm willing to believe that it is possible that Sakaar only has two tectonic plates and thus the hulk was actually pulling the planet back together.

But this poses a series of questions:

1. How much does Sakaar weigh in relation to the earth?

I have heard people say that Sakaar is bigger than the earth but where is the evidence for that and where is the evidence that it weighs more?

If you can tell me how much Sakaar weighs then we can begin to quantify this feat.

2. How much strength is required to pull back together two tectonic plates, which have started to drift apart, that are were previously holding together a planet ( if we believe there is just two which is a leap to make)?

If you can tell me both of those facts then it is quantifiable and means something.

Otherwise you are just using it without understanding the meaning to try and gloat about hulk's feats. He didn't pull the whole planet back together. He pulled back together two tectonic plates which had only just shifted apart ( as he was able to reach both).

And I'm supposed to believe that that is less impressive than wonder woman pulling a third of the earth - the actual whole thing .

You are right, the feat is quantifable in some sense but it is not quantifiable in terms of strength.

Next:

Here is the feat where they pulled the earth:

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/14/144066/3524537-strength+pulls+planet.jpg

You said:

"She wasn't struggling? How the hell is that up for interpretation? she was clearly struggling, to the point that they failed to move earth and hal (I think it was hal, might've been Kyle) had to come in and do it for them. Regardless what percentage she moved, she was the weakest one trying to move and still all 3 of them failed, that puts he way below hulks strength."

Struggling is open to interpretation. It might look like someone is struggling but they might not be. Hang on a minute, post me a scan showing them failing to move the earth because it's pretty obvious that they did. Where is your evidence from, I'm pretty sure you are wrong. If you can prove that they didn't then show me it and I will accept that. But it's pretty obvious that they did.

Someone on another forum attempted to quantify this:

No Caption Provided

Now as you can see they measure the amount of pixels it moves and calculated the distance travelled.

Now let's go for the low end and presume they pulled it less that the distance mentioned.

The earth weighs: 6.580 sextillion tons. Lets just call that 6 sextillion tons. Now let's just presume that she pulled less than they did.

A 3rd would be pulling 2 sextillion tons, let's say she only pulled a 6th ( which is a very low end figure) she still pulled 1 sextillion tons.

1 sextillion tons = 1 trillion billion tons.

Now explain to me how the hulk's feat compares to that because pulling back together two tectonic plates that may or may not have been holding the planet together- ( as there was likely more) that had only drifted apart less than the arm span of the hulk and that are holding together a planet with an unknown weight compares to wonder woman pulling at least 1 trillion billion tons.

Because for all we know her feat is greater. It is certainly more quantifiable.

Moving on:

The whole reason I brought up her and Clark lifting the Spectre was to show that it is unquantifiable, do you not get that?

You said that he had planetary strength because he pulled Sakaar back together and I was mocking that logic because she lifted the weight of eternity, does that mean she has infinite strength, no. It's unquantifiable.

You said:

" Hulk holds open black holes and can manhandle thor who himself ignores black holes, but keep going."

Oh I will keep going.

Show me a scan of hulk holding open a black hole and show me that it equates to Wonder Woman pulling martian manhunter back out of a black hole.

Hulk manhandles Thor, yet I could show you posts of Thor manhandling hulk if I wanted to.

Show me scans of Thor "ignoring black holes" and tell me how that feat matches up.

Hulk and Thor are equal strength and were once locked in a strength contest for 1 hour:

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Stats/ThorStrength19Defenders10.jpg

So yes, World War hulk is stronger than Thor, but how much? And more importantly how does Thor's strength compare to wonder woman's?

You said:

"don't know about hercules but she doesn't aomost match strength with clark, if clark is bloodlusted and not holding back hes much stronger than her"

Well that's where you are wrong actually. For one thing anyone is going to be stronger when bloodlusted and Clark has fought Diana when bloodlusted but she didn't fight back because he was being controlled and she didn't want to hurt him.

Yes superman when not holding back does get stronger because his body channels all his solar reserves and thus he becomes stronger. This happened against doomsday and is why he died.

Wonder woman is actually stronger than DC Hercules.

Here it is stated she is stronger than Hercules:

http://i.imgur.com/2AYdU8v.jpg

The Olympian Gods gave her gifts as a baby, here Hercules stated he gave her strength greater than his own:

https://thanley.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/wwhercules.jpg

It was also mentioned that she was given the strength of Gaea which is greater than Hercules himself.

And incase your wondering, Hercules is as strong as Shazam/Captain Marvel as one of Shazam's gifts is the strength of Hercules.

And Shazam is as strong as superman ( or so it seems, he is certainly close):

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111125237/4005098-1745778140-capta.jpg

Now it's important to note that in the scan above it looks like Superman won, but actually he cheated. Shazam shares strength with someone else and when she appeared, it weakened him and allowed superman to win. They were otherwise matched up until that point.

That pretty much says to me that she is very close to, if not as strong as superman.

And as we all know he can move a planet with Green Lantern's help:

No Caption Provided

Here's the interesting part; Superman looks to be doing most of the work there but Green Lantern is clearly helping him, so let's be reasonable and say it's a 50/50 split. Superman is moving then approximately 3 sextillion tons.

Now evidence I have posted shows that Wonder woman is nearly if not as strong as superman.

let's go for a lower figure and say he has 66% the strength of superman ( it's definitely more) then that would equate to her pulling 2 sextillion tons. Which bumps up the figure we already had of 1 sextillion tons and suggests she also was infact pulling a 3rd.

Anyway the point is that it is safe estimate that she has strength to pull, move 2 sextillion tons= strength to move/pull 2 trillion billion tons.

Now explain to me how world war hulk's strength compares to that without throwing random things out there that show nothing.

You said:

"Evidence: wonderwoman can't budge earth with the help of two people stronger than her. Hulk pulls a planet larger than Earth back together despite being weakened, not angry and prior to being amped."

WRONG, WRONG AND WRONG!

You have shown NO evidence at all.

1. Larger doesn't mean heavier

2. Give me evidence it is actually larger

3. Tell me how much it weighs

4. Prove it was the whole planet he was pulling back together and not just two tectonic plates that were causing the planet to very slowly break apart like a domino effect and thus it was much less than the actual whole planet he was pulling back together

5. Explain to me how much strength that takes. A woman who I have shown has strength to pull at least 1 sextillion tons may well be able to pull two of Sakaars tectonic plates back together that had only just drifted apart, that only make up part of the planet and don't equateto anywhere near the same strength as pulling Sakaar!

If we are going tothrow random unsupported claims out there and say they are undebatable then how about the claim that "Wonder woman is actually stronger than World war hulk, it's not debatable"

Prove me wrong.

xXxcarzellxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel: what posses you to say she was the weakest there last time I checked Diana was A. The second strongest hero in DC stated and proven multiple times and B. Batman clearly told the jl only superman can restrain her while mmh and other leaguers were sitting there

mukurorokudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WW after a hard fight

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@breakingthrones: I'm not going through your whole post because that would be a waste of time and is mostly just you repeating yourself.

1) what your doing for the sakaar feat is what most people call 'grasping at straws' or 'reaching'. I'm not here to argue science with you. Sakaar was going to fall apart confirmed by Korg and cairera as well as the narration. Hulk pulled it back together, and as far as I'm aware if it was a chain reaction that would be a very lengthy process, I mean the tectonic plates had barely moved a few metres by the time hulk got there and everyone was acting like the end was a few minutes away. You can go into however much science and detail you want, it doesn't change the writers intentions.

2) my proof that sakaar is larger than earth is the gladitator handbook published along side planet hulk. Something that takes two seconds to google that even has comparission images to earth, 1/3rd larger to be precise. I know that it weighs more because sakaar itself is made of the same stuff as Earth but is much bigger, ergo weighs more.

3) you just defeated yourself on your own point. The picture you posted of green lantern came after clark, diana and MM failed to move the earth enough IIRC, so hal had to help out.

As for hulk holding open black holes, he to do it to help the defenders get to it, and thor basically ignored one when saving Rulk from being sucked in. Thor hasn't ever 'manhandled' hulk in strength like hulk has to him and he's basically admitted hulk is stronger. The thing where they matched strength for an hour had the writer later say that he just knew they were the two top dogs and wanted to leave it open to interpretation on who was stronger, he didn't even factor in that hulk gets stronger with rage.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Is this a lifting contest now?

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting to see feats of Diana's atom cutting sword removing limbs or decapitating a character as durable as the Hulk.

Without proof, I'm shrugging off that Yat-ism as a falsehood.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a lifting contest now?

Do you even lift...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm still waiting to see feats of Diana's atom cutting sword removing limbs or decapitating a character as durable as the Hulk.

Without proof, I'm shrugging off that Yat-ism as a falsehood.

Yat still infects this vine without his alts it seems.