#201 Posted by God_Spawn (37314 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lemonadez said:

Superboy = big disadvantage. He run around with his speed. Hulk Stomp the ground so hard and did massive earthquake -> Superboy outbalance due to force of earthquake :P

Raven can solo tho :P

Or World War Hulk get pissed he punch the entire planet itself, gg -.-

Why would Superboy run? He flies.

#202 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lemonadez:

Doubt Hulk would even get a chance honestly.

Mister Terrific had to design a complicated route around the entire globe for Superboy and Kid Flash for their race, just so it could last a couple of minutes. Not only did they manage to memorize such a route in 30 seconds and circle the globe more than several times with such a complicated route given to them, but they had enough time to... Stop a bank robbery in London, beat King Shark off of the coast of Hawaii, save a window washer from falling in Toronto, stop the Royal Flush gang in South of France, all the while the both of them could sit down and have a talk in some random desert in Egypt near the pyramids, before finishing the race. This is all in the span of several minutes.

#203 Edited by Lemonadez (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't matter if Superboy Run or Flies, Flying can cause misbalance if there a force of shockwave..

Also I don't see superboy strength or kid flash will harm World war hulk.

World war hulk can just destroy the planet itself. Kid Flash cant breathe in space. Superboy will eventually get caught just like how superman got caught :P and choke him to death..

Or World war hulk can just lift a tectonic plate itself and slam it to them LOOOOOOL <- U know how big hulk lift tectonics plate..If Superboy and Kid flash can also be get hit by other villain, I dont see how WWH would have hard time against this Teen Titans except raven.

#204 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk might do well against some of the Titans alone, or some smaller groups of them. But all of them together is far to much.

Superboy alone would probably win.

Kid Flash makes it a sure thing.

Add in the rest of the Teen Titans, and this is just far to much for Hulk.

#205 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lemonadez:

Misbalance would only happen if this "wave" had any affect and could catch them. Catching them in it self would be a problem for Hulk, as I've already spoke on behalf of their speed on one instance among their array of feats.

If you honestly think Superboy or Kid Flash don't have the striking power to hurt Hulk, than you don't know what you're talking about and would be the only one here in this thread that has voiced an opinion that would even consider them to have weak physical strikes.

World War Hulk needs help destroying a planet and has only demonstrated one planet busting feat, that was with the with Red She Hulk being involved to help that planet bust.

Show me a scan of Hulk catching anyone remotely fast as Kid Flash, same with Superboy. Show me a scan of Hulk being able to have the strength to restrain someone with Superboy's strength.

It took Hulk extreme amounts of effort with no one attacking him to lift the tectonic plates.

Hulk isn't like any of the characters the TT has faced, nor has he ever faced anyone half the speed of Superboy, Kid Flash, etc. Why he wouldn't be able to tag them. Other wise, show me a scan of Hulk tagging someone speed blitzing him with the speed equivalent to Kid Flash or Superboy, or even Cassie.

#206 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH probably beats the new 52 Versions of these characters. Although have not seen raven, loses to pre though

#207 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH probably beats the new 52 Versions of these characters. Although have not seen raven or beast boy but he loses to pre though

#208 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

I could see WWHulk taking a few victories even against people like Bart & Raven due to his thunderclap and basic fighting prowess in that current state, but the majority goes to the Titans due to their versatility.

#209 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

WWH probably beats the new 52 Versions of these characters. Although have not seen raven, loses to pre though

The new version of Superboy is a beast he beat Teen Titans all on his own and got the better of Supergirl.

#210 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

The new version of Superboy is a beast he beat Teen Titans all on his own and got the better of Supergirl.

She did much better than he did in that fight. All he did was stop one punch and then hurt her a little with a full TK blast, and that was after she'd punched him out of the atmosphere, punched him back down, and then speedblitzed him as he fell from orbit.

#211 Edited by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

She did much better than he did in that fight. All he did was stop one punch and then hurt her a little with a full TK blast, and that was after she'd punched him out of the atmosphere, punched him back down, and then speedblitzed him as he fell from orbit.

She started by sucker punching him, though. In his only offensive move he practically made her scream in pain. Had he pressed his attack it's not unseemly to say he could have beaten her, particularly since the hits you described didn't come close to stopping him in spite of his surprise. Superboy has really impressed me so far.
#212 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

you have to consider the fact that Super girl was fighting seriously whereas Superboy clearly didnt want to fight.

She shows him the images of Krypton, he hits her with Tk blast which hurts Supergirl. After he mentions her that he's a clone she gets all psyco and starts attacking him coz she thinks he's an abomination, Superboy wasnt even fighting back when she punched him out of the atmosphere and then back to earth. She then starts punching him superfast and in between the speedblitz he holds her punch and then uses TK on her. It pretty much looked like he could have hit her with TK Blast as many times as he wanted which would eventually KO her. Also add to the fact that Superboy had just fought the entire teen titans and still got the better of her. You cant really use the fact that she punched him into atmosphere where he clearly wasnt even trying to fight.

for anyone who's reading this and hasnt read the comics and is interested here are the scans me and CitizenBane are arguing about:

Look specifically in the second last scan, he caught her punch mid air, you cant do that unless you are faster than her. And she was going all out, he wasnt.

#213 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_ said:

She started by sucker punching him, though. In his only offensive move he practically made her scream in pain. Had he pressed his attack it's not unseemly to say he could have beaten her, particularly since the hits you described didn't come close to stopping him in spite of his surprise. Superboy has really impressed me so far.

Same, also add to the fact that he recently fought Teen Titans and even his suit is torn. None of her attack seemed to have done any real damage and he stop her speeding punch mid way in the air. That suggest he's faster.

#214 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Morpheus_: @Killemall: When he got hit back down he did think "Ow!", so technically that was pain. But that aside, the events of Superboy seem to be taking place a bit before the events of Supergirl. She has no experience with her powers whatsoever (apart from her fight with the Worldkiller and I think that took place before this fight since she's currently on Argo in her own series), and she's just learning most of them (hence why she says "I seem to be able to see over great distances"). He on the other hand has had some tutelage regarding his powers from N.O.W.H.E.R.E and he'd already fought several superhumans. So it doesn't mean much that she was going all out when she has no idea what the entirety of her power is and how to properly use it. He did do better in that fight, I'll admit. But I think I'll wait for more from her before deciding which one of them seems more powerful. Superboy has been very impressive in the new 52, though.

#215 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Morpheus_: @Killemall: When he got hit back down he did think "Ow!", so technically that was pain. But that aside, the events of Superboy seem to be taking place a bit before the events of Supergirl. She has no experience with her powers whatsoever (apart from her fight with the Worldkiller and I think that took place before this fight since she's currently on Argo in her own series), and she's just learning most of them (hence why she says "I seem to be able to see over great distances"). He on the other hand has had some tutelage regarding his powers from N.O.W.H.E.R.E and he'd already fought several superhumans. So it doesn't mean much that she was going all out when she has no idea what the entirety of her power is and how to properly use it. He did do better in that fight, I'll admit. But I think I'll wait for more from her before deciding which one of them seems more powerful. Superboy has been very impressive in the new 52, though.

See and thats the only thing i pointed out man :p.

Also even Superman doesnt look as powerful, i was shocked when Superman had problems fighting a T-Rex, i mean come on even Spiderman has one shotted T-Rex.

#216 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Where did he fight a T-Rex?

#217 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: Where did he fight a T-Rex?

Action Comics 6

#218 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: Not implying she cannot hurt him, just that she basically sucker punched him into the stratosphere, punched him back down and even blitzed him and Superboy basically shrugged everything off. That was pretty impressive. I have not read Supergirl's title at all, though, in order to word an opinion and compare.
#219 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Wasn't much of a struggle, he probably just didn't want to kill the guy.

#220 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: Wasn't much of a struggle, he probably just didn't want to kill the guy.

No what i was pointing was he had to punch T-Rex twice and had to ask lightning man to finish the job. Even spiderman has been able to KO T-Rex in a punch. I mean, come on man, the guy who can shatter mountains with a punch should be able to put down a T-rex with a flick of his pinkie!

#221 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

No what i was pointing was he had to punch T-Rex twice and had to ask lightning man to finish the job. Even spiderman has been able to KO T-Rex in a punch. I mean, come on man, the guy who can shatter mountains with a punch should be able to put down a T-rex with a flick of his pinkie!

The force in Superman's punch is a lot more than the force in Spider-Man's punch though. He'd hold back a lot more. Spider-Man wouldn't even be holding back all that much to one-shot a T-Rex.

#222 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

The force in Superman's punch is a lot more than the force in Spider-Man's punch though. He'd hold back a lot more. Spider-Man wouldn't even be holding back all that much to one-shot a T-Rex.

Well i am not saying that Spiderman could or would beat superman, neither am i saying Spiderman punches harder that would simply be ridiculious from my part.What i am saying is Superman seems to have been toned down a notch or so.

• Not being able to KO a T-Rex
  • Batman being able to make him bleed (PIS of course)
  • Omega beam Koing in one shot, when in past he has resisted the beam and not been outright KOed.

Superboy on the other hand seems a lot more powerful than what he used to be. superman has beaten teen titans before but he always looked a lot weaker than Supergirl. Here he looks like a complete beast.

#223 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Can't argue with any of that, but I think we should wait for Superman to fight some major characters (like Helspont next month) and see how he does.

#224 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

Well i am not saying that Spiderman could or would beat superman, neither am i saying Spiderman punches harder that would simply be ridiculious from my part.What i am saying is Superman seems to have been toned down a notch or so.

• Omega beam Koing in one shot, when in past he has resisted the beam and not been outright KOed.

Superboy on the other hand seems a lot more powerful than what he used to be. superman has beaten teen titans before but he always looked a lot weaker than Supergirl. Here he looks like a complete beast.

I have to agree with with you on this .

Even recently surviving that bullet in the brain and his brain cell been invulnerable. He is going to be powerful even the legion is no joke able to fight Kryptionians.

#225 Posted by Outside_85 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl: My apologies, after looking up the issue again, then yes it is Prime the blood is coming from, a little and from the corner of his mouth, but its there. As for the HF of Wolverine, it wasn't overwhelmed as you say. Logan's brain may have been more or less jelly after Hulk was done and his HF needs time to rebuild that damage, its not instantaneous. Like if you've read the Civil War incident where Logan was reduced to a skeleton, he actually explains why his eyes take longer than his muscles to grow back, same will be the case with his brain (Xavier also notes this at the end when Logan tries to fight again (his mind was fully healed yet)). So his HF didnt stop, exactely (like Zeus punching Hulk did), it just wasnt fast enough to regrow the damage done by each hit. The problem with the speed debacle is that Hulk is usually faster than he looks and Flash still gets tagged by people who, on paper, would never have a chance at doing so. I will finish this tirade off with mentioning that these battles i usually imagine them as appearing in print, so I dont normally go for who on paper should win (like Flash's only move so damn fast when they are faced with other super-speedsters like Zoom), because that's never really the case. (Oh and Bart almost got disemboweled by Deathstroke while he was trying to clobber him into the ground)

#226 Edited by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85:

My apologies, after looking up the issue again, then yes it is Prime the blood is coming from, a little and from the corner of his mouth, but its there.

No problem, mistakes happen.

As for the HF of Wolverine, it wasn't overwhelmed as you say. Logan's brain may have been more or less jelly after Hulk was done and his HF needs time to rebuild that damage, its not instantaneous. Like if you've read the Civil War incident where Logan was reduced to a skeleton, he actually explains why his eyes take longer than his muscles to grow back, same will be the case with his brain (Xavier also notes this at the end when Logan tries to fight again (his mind was fully healed yet)). So his HF didnt stop, exactely (like Zeus punching Hulk did), it just wasnt fast enough to regrow the damage done by each hit.

The last part of your sentence about the healing factor is exactly how I explained how Wolverine's healing factor was over whelmed. Wolverine's healing factor couldn't keep up with the consistent punches to the head, the very action that was responsible for the rattling of his brain. Too much damage, too fast, over whelmed. Overwhelming has the same exact meaning of over coming. You agree Hulk's punches over came Logan's healing factor simply because his healing factor wasn't fast enough. The damage surpassed the capabilities of what his healing factor could recover. If by some how I gave you the thought Hulk "eliminated" his healing factor, it wasn't my intention but to give an idea that healing factor's can be surpassed with enough consistent and fast damage. Why I had brought it up.

The problem with the speed debacle is that Hulk is usually faster than he looks and Flash still gets tagged by people who, on paper, would never have a chance at doing so. I will finish this tirade off with mentioning that these battles i usually imagine them as appearing in print, so I dont normally go for who on paper should win (like Flash's only move so damn fast when they are faced with other super-speedsters like Zoom), because that's never really the case. (Oh and Bart almost got disemboweled by Deathstroke while he was trying to clobber him into the ground)

Hulk is usually faster than he appears to be, I agree with you on that. As for Flash getting tagged by people, on paper, who have no chance at doing so isn't surprising. Simply because it's a comic. DC is a company who wants to make money off of their comics, you wouldn't make too much profit off of one of your most popular characters if he became suddenly invincible and had no problems with anything, especially if he had no problems beating villains. In Flash's case... if they wrote him "correctly" based to logic and physics, the guy would never have an opponent to give him trouble unless he faced someone with similar speed or a power to counter-react speed. But if they wrote him "correctly", his comics may just be a page or two, which isn't good. In these threads... The characters are expected to be perform at their best with morals on, unless of course it states they're blood lusted by the OP. When we expect these character's to perform at their best, the idea to use their most consistent showings are usually their best showings with the exception for the feats where they go beyond and above then they usually do but still would be considered if the character had to result to such an action if they run out of their basic idea's. It's why people don't mention Hulk could simply get K.O'd with high intense sonic vibrations as Hawkeye has done to Hulk, or how Kid Flash could just run around the Hulk fast enough before he could react and suck away all the oxygen from him and K.O him that way, as Ghost Rider has done. But these are situations that should not happen to Hulk, just as the situations you've named off shouldn't happen to Kid Flash.

#227 Posted by Outside_85 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl: The problem with going for 'on paper' is as you mentioned with comics, Flash would always win cept when faced with people designed to handle him (Like Captain Cold carries a device that projects a frost shield of sorts that allows him to see the Flash). Hulk ofc isn't from DC, so only has his 'tank and adapt' tactic that served him so well in WWH (really, that was all he did, he let people hit him, grow from it and return the favor). But here's the gist of this battle in regards to the Kid Flash situation;

OP has not stated if either side knows anything about the other, and they are in character. So, chances are that Bart will not be insta-soloing Hulk before he finds out how powerful or durable he is, and he's not angry either so he doesn't have a reason to unleash his most powerful attacks as the first choice (he might accidentally killing him if he did). He might when SB and WG gets involved (both of whom i consider inferior strength-wise because I don't recall any of them lifting a mountain or pulling tectonic plates together with their bare hands).

#228 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Supergirl was a draw at best. As for the Titans and SB I saw nothing the Hulk could not handle. New 52 versions are weaker right now. KF is certainly not moving at anything close to Lightspeed.

#229 Posted by The Stegman (23041 posts) - - Show Bio

can't remember if i posted on this already or not..but I say the Titans win

#230 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85:

The problem with going for 'on paper' is as you mentioned with comics, Flash would always win cept when faced with people designed to handle him (Like Captain Cold carries a device that projects a frost shield of sorts that allows him to see the Flash). Hulk ofc isn't from DC, so only has his 'tank and adapt' tactic that served him so well in WWH (really, that was all he did, he let people hit him, grow from it and return the favor). But here's the gist of this battle in regards to the Kid Flash situation;

OP has not stated if either side knows anything about the other, and they are in character. So, chances are that Bart will not be insta-soloing Hulk before he finds out how powerful or durable he is, and he's not angry either so he doesn't have a reason to unleash his most powerful attacks as the first choice (he might accidentally killing him if he did). He might when SB and WG gets involved (both of whom i consider inferior strength-wise because I don't recall any of them lifting a mountain or pulling tectonic plates together with their bare hands).

They don't have a clue to what the other can do. However... Hulk's own appearances gives off several impressions that will have certain members to consider of "playing it safe". Hulk's size gives away the idea he may be strong. Right away... This will keep all those who don't have high end durability in the mind set of being safe, thus... Kid Flash will never get tagged, for Hulk to make to the other members, he's going to have to get through the bricks... Superboy, Cassie, Starfire. All the while Kid Flash can join in or save his physically weaker allies from being hit by anything Hulk throws. In fact... Hulk's best chance to even tag people like Robin with out the safety net of those who can move far faster than anything Hulk can see, will have to be a surprising thunder clap or quake or wait for some kind of mistake he can take advantage of, with out those options... All he will be facing are bricks.

It's not just the idea he has to worry about Kid Flash insta-soloing him... but taking consistently blows back to back from each brick house member of TT, who all possess more than just high end durability, speed, reaction time, combat reflexes, strength, but an array of different options to attack, Superboy's other abilities, Cassie's sky father equipment, Star Fire's long range blast. To make things even more difficult... They can fly, they can attack nearly from any angle. To make things much worse... Hulk's "giant size" makes him a "giant target", while he's left to try and catch and swat away moving targets who can all hit harder than he could.

Hulk, lifted a mountain? Hulk never lifted a mountain, he has held up a mountain though in Secret Wars 4. Hulk never pulled the tectonic plates together either... He realigned them by pushing them when they shifted into dangerous positions in Planet Hulk 105. However... these feats are impressive none the less, but you're forgetting one small detail... These were feats required of great effort and focus, he had no one attacking him or bothering him. It can't be said he will replicate this kind of strength for his strikes when facing the TT.

However... as for Superboy... he has manage to draw blood from Superboy Prime, regardless of how many other bricks who surpass Hulk in strength couldn't draw blood from Prime, and this is striking power, an impressive feat that out weighs any striking power Hulk has manage to show. It's even possible if Connor could beat Hulk with just his heat vision, Gladiator used his own heat vision on Hulk and Hulk him self out right admitted if he didn't stop it would kill him. Depending on which Superboy, 52... He even manage to be fast enough and strong enough to catch a punch from Supergirl.

Cassie is fast enough to have Supergirl resort to vibrating her self to avoid an attack. Before that, Cassie manage to fly right at her and deliver a a successful punch that caused enough pain to make Supergirl mad.

Starfire has fired bolts that have destroyed asteroids before... Even at low levels, she can deliver a nova blast. In Outsiders 25, she manage to deliver a nova blast with out any effort, something that Johnny has manage to take some toll on Hulk. When she was possessed by Jericho, no enhancements... She manage to fire a blast that put Cassie down, after she was blessed by Ares. She also manage to one shot a Wonder Woman clone summoned by Trigon. She could easily create an energy field and flew through a cruise ship with such ease that she expressed it was like drilling through paper. She's taken a direct blow from Superman, and got back up with no visible wounds. When Starfire received a hole in her shoulder, and didn't flinch when Supergirl cauterizes it with her heat vision. Kory is also equal to Donna Troy, matched Artemis blow for blow

#231 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

@Killemall: Supergirl was a draw at best. As for the Titans and SB I saw nothing the Hulk could not handle. New 52 versions are weaker right now. KF is certainly not moving at anything close to Lightspeed.

Well he did not KO her but if you look closely in the scan he could have. He stopped her punches mid way when he was getting speedblitz, also remember the fact that she all of a sudden attacked him when he wasnt expecting. The first real attack he launched was the TK blast which made her scream. Give the sitution he could have easily TK her again and again till she got KOed.

Well most of them dont have great feat but Kid Flash is still extremely fast for Hulk to handle. Given his speed hulk should not even be able to land a punch. The only reason Superboy could was because like he said "When you touched me it touched you too. My powers are psionic, Kid flash. So you tell me do you think you can run faster than i think".

Also we have people like Raven who could simply eat his anger. Wonder Girl who could lasso him up and strike him with Zeus lightning. I dont really see hulk winning at all.

#232 Posted by Outside_85 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl: Yes Hulk does give off the impression of what he is about, but not to which degree he is the same way no one who's just met Cassie or Starfire expects them to be able to lift a truck. And really, the Bricks of TT is going to be the easiest part of if got Hulk, since none of them have done anything that puts them on his physical level and it's not like he hasn't dealt with teams before.

He lifted a mountain and pulled the plates together and no, they didnt require higher levels of focus on his part, just rage, besides he is far angrier now as WWH than he was in Planet Hulk and in Secret Wars so his strength now dwarfs both cases.

He drew blood from Prime...yes, uber impressive, incase you missed it, Superman and Superboy also bleed quite often so it's hardly an earth-shaking event. Also, Superboy is not Gladiator and depending on which point in time we are taking the Titans from, Conner might not be in control of it. Will it, Starfire's starbolts or Cassandra's Lasso kill Hulk? Highly doubt it, if he can tank Black Bolts voice, Human Torch and Storm's he can tank whatever they throw at him.

The Cassie feat...not impressive since it's Supergirl that's being impressive by moving so fast she cant be seen by WG.

And you do know Artemis is only a regular Amazon and Donna is far more than that right?

I still stand on that none of the Teens have ever physically pulled off anything that can match what Hulk has.

#233 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@CitizenBane said:

It did say that Batman was just hallucinating I believe, so most likely Supes never bled. As for the omega beam thing, that was PIS when Superman DIDN'T get obliterated by it back in Superman/Batman.

#234 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

Well he did not KO her but if you look closely in the scan he could have. He stopped her punches mid way when he was getting speedblitz, also remember the fact that she all of a sudden attacked him when he wasnt expecting. The first real attack he launched was the TK blast which made her scream. Give the sitution he could have easily TK her again and again till she got KOed.

Well most of them dont have great feat but Kid Flash is still extremely fast for Hulk to handle. Given his speed hulk should not even be able to land a punch. The only reason Superboy could was because like he said "When you touched me it touched you too. My powers are psionic, Kid flash. So you tell me do you think you can run faster than i think".

Also we have people like Raven who could simply eat his anger. Wonder Girl who could lasso him up and strike him with Zeus lightning. I dont really see hulk winning at all.

WWH does not need a punch he just needs to stomp the ground hard cause some earthquakes.

I am talking new 52. Not Old DCU.

#235 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

@turoksonofstone: Sweet default picture. I love that book. Movie was pretty good as well.

#236 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@PikminMania said:

It did say that Batman was just hallucinating I believe, so most likely Supes never bled. As for the omega beam thing, that was PIS when Superman DIDN'T get obliterated by it back in Superman/Batman.

Had it only been once that Superman had stood up to Omega beam without being outright we would consider it PIS, but that is not the case. Superman has withstood Omega beam few time in the past, has always suffered heavy damage, has bleed at times, but hasnt been outright KOed. The one that comes to mine is the instance in Superman Confidential issue no 10, where Superman withstood omega beam for a short period of time before the infinity-man step in and curb the omega beam away from Superman. There have been at least 2 other instances but i just cant remember the exact issue i am pretty sure someone like Citizen_Bane or Morpihus_ could point out the issues for you.

I am neither a superman expert nor an expert on Darkseid, but i have read few issues with superman and Darkseid in them and based on those few issues i dont think labeling it as PIS does justice to Superman. As far as my understanding to this matter goes, i think OB can eventually KO Superman but it doesnt do so outright, unlike what we recently saw in the new DcNU.

@Skaddix said:

WWH does not need a punch he just needs to stomp the ground hard cause some earthquakes.

I am talking new 52. Not Old DCU.

Oh ok, but even the new 52 kid flash can create vortex around you to suck away the oxygen, i think hulk could fall victim to that. Kid flash is still pretty fast, i dont think we have got a quantifiable measurement as of yet, like nanosecond or femptosecond, but he is fast enough to appear as a blurr and hence should be able to punch Hulk many times before he reacts, i am guessing he could at least hit him around 100 times. That might not KO Hulk, i think it would but it might not, but that doesnt really leave hulk in a state to create earthquakes.

Kid flash could also create a vortex and suck oxygen out of his lungs, dont think he could cause an earthquake before he gets KOed this way. Normal Hulk has been KOed using this technique by Ghost Rider, but instead of creating a vortex around him he simply burn the oxygen in the surrounding thereby KOing hulk.

#237 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: IIRC, in Superman Confidential #10 Darkseid wasn't using the beams at full power. He told Superman "I've barely begun" or something like that.

#238 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: IIRC, in Superman Confidential #10 Darkseid wasn't using the beams at full power. He told Superman "I've barely begun" or something like that.

Well yes

*Darkseid hits him with OB, one shot

Superman: that your best shot?

*Darkseid hits him with another OB attack, for a prolongued period this time

Darkseid: I've barely begun

Superman: Let me know when you are finish

*continues tanking the OB, while his shirts are torn and he's bleeding.

After 3 panels Infinity Man intervenes.

So based on the conversation i dont think the second OB that darkseid hit superman with was him holding a lot back. Also to note is that fact that nowhere in the latest Justice League Comic did it say that Darkseid was using his full power, in fact, he didnt utter a word.

I think thats a fair comparision.

#239 Posted by AssertingValor (5380 posts) - - Show Bio

This incarnaion would woop hulks ass.............

#240 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: I believe you are correct.

There's also another incident in New Gods volume 3 where Superman was hit by the Omega Beams, but they only forced him to his knees and hurt him instead of KO'ing him.

#241 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85:

Yes Hulk does give off the impression of what he is about, but not to which degree he is the same way no one who's just met Cassie or Starfire expects them to be able to lift a truck. And really, the Bricks of TT is going to be the easiest part of if got Hulk, since none of them have done anything that puts them on his physical level and it's not like he hasn't dealt with teams before.

The bricks of TT have nothing to really worry about when it comes to what impression Hulk gives off, it's individuals like Bart or Robin. That impression alone will keep Bart from making stupid mistakes. The idea of Bart being tagged, not likely if the characters live up to their consistent showings.

The bricks the easiest part? Cause they have nothing that would put them on his physical level? You're joking right? I gave you plenty of examples in the last reply. TT them selves faced Superboy Prime, that alone puts them far above his league in terms of what they've dealt with physical threats. Superboy drawing blood on Superboy Prime, when there were other bricks far stronger than Hulk couldn't, another feat that would place Superboy's physical striking power above Hulk's, unless of course you can provide a scan of Hulk physically striking a being in leagues with Superboy Prime and drawing blood. Cassie can give Superboy trouble, as well inflict a degree of pain on Supergirl who is far more durable and stronger and faster than Hulk has shown to be. Starfire has fired bolts that have destroyed asteroids before... Even at low levels, she can deliver a nova blast. In Outsiders 25, she manage to deliver a nova blast with out any effort, something that Johnny has manage to take some toll on Hulk. When she was possessed by Jericho, no enhancements... She manage to fire a blast that put Cassie down, after she was blessed by Ares. She also manage to one shot a Wonder Woman clone summoned by Trigon. She could easily create an energy field and flew through a cruise ship with such ease that she expressed it was like drilling through paper. She's taken a direct blow from Superman, and got back up with no visible wounds. When Starfire received a hole in her shoulder, and didn't flinch when Supergirl cauterizes it with her heat vision. Kory is also equal to Donna Troy, matched Artemis blow for blow

He lifted a mountain and pulled the plates together and no, they didnt require higher levels of focus on his part, just rage, besides he is far angrier now as WWH than he was in Planet Hulk and in Secret Wars so his strength now dwarfs both cases.

Never lifted the mountain, read Secret Wars 4. He also re-aligned the tectonic plates, read the issue again. He held the mountain. There is a big difference from holding and lifting. His rage is what gives him his strength, among anything else that gives him adrenaline. Also... that showing of the tectonic plates isn't a reflection of his rage, but his will power to do what many would consider to be impossible and he stuck to it. WWH stronger? Holding the tectonic plates if possibly his best strength feat, unless you can provide a scan that says differently?

Also... striking power is far different from lifting or holding or pushing power. Provide a scan where Hulk can punch as hard as Superboy, when he had with Superboy Prime

He drew blood from Prime...yes, uber impressive, incase you missed it, Superman and Superboy also bleed quite often so it's hardly an earth-shaking event. Also, Superboy is not Gladiator and depending on which point in time we are taking the Titans from, Conner might not be in control of it. Will it, Starfire's starbolts or Cassandra's Lasso kill Hulk? Highly doubt it, if he can tank Black Bolts voice, Human Torch and Storm's he can tank whatever they throw at him.

It doesn't matter what Superboy Prime did to Superman or Superboy. Because Hulk isn't Superboy Prime nor in his league. All that matters was the point that Superboy has greater striking power than Hulk, unless you can provide a scan of him punching a being equal to Superboy Prime's durability and drawing blood. Hulk never tanked Black Bolt's voice, someone has already gone over this with you. That Black Bolt was a Skrull, unless you're talking about a different instance. If not, I highly doubt the Skrull Black Bolt carried the same power level as Black Bolt's actual voice sense he has demonstrated higher damage levels. As for Human Torch? Starfire can casually fire off Nova Blasts where Human Torch has trouble and requires time, nor does he casually blow up asteroids as Starfire has, to put them in the same league is really poor, same with Storm.

The Cassie feat...not impressive since it's Supergirl that's being impressive by moving so fast she cant be seen by WG.

Supergirl is far more durable and faster than Hulk, the fact Cassie manage to catch her and harm her is a feat for her, enough to be used against the Hulk in this argument. Unless of course there is a scan that say's other wise?

And you do know Artemis is only a regular Amazon and Donna is far more than that right?

Matters not, you missed the point. Both of them are better combatants in hand to hand skill than Hulk has shown, backed that with Starfire's strength and speed. She alone can decimate Hulk.

I still stand on that none of the Teens have ever physically pulled off anything that can match what Hulk has.

That's fine by me, it only shows you don't know too much about the TT or mixed contexts up, such as you had done with Hulk lifting a mountain, rather than holding it.

#242 Posted by Outside_85 (8126 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl: I was going to respond to all that, but quite frankly I've given up since you apparently have no clue who the Titans are fighting and what he's actually capable of.

#243 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85:

Lol, really? To me this just means you've conceded. You've gone this far yet now you're finally giving up? Let's not forget I've corrected you several times. One mistake you've been corrected on you've even come to admit you were wrong with Bart and the Superboy Prime argument. Corrections I've made on your behalf of the Hulk, just to name off one instance... You're idea of lifting a mountain when he has only held it.

I fully know what's he capable of, you don't however simply based on the idea you over exaggerate his capabilities, such as lifting a mountain. Please show me a scan that shows him grabbing a mountain and lifting it rather than holding it up.

#244 Posted by Skaddix (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Killemall: I believe you are correct.

There's also another incident in New Gods volume 3 where Superman was hit by the Omega Beams, but they only forced him to his knees and hurt him instead of KO'ing him.

Well just six months earlier superman got koed by a bullet train so I gotta say advancing to the point where an Omega Beam only KOs in such a short time is not that bad.

#245 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@Skaddix said:

Well just six months earlier superman got koed by a bullet train so I gotta say advancing to the point where an Omega Beam only KOs in such a short time is not that bad.

Man thats pretty bad for Superman. Would you be kind enough to point out the issue, i would very much like to check it out myself.

#246 Posted by Saren (25277 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@Skaddix said:

Man thats pretty bad for Superman. Would you be kind enough to point out the issue, i would very much like to check it out myself.

Action Comics #1.

#247 Posted by Killemall (18255 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

Action Comics #1.

Oh thanks.

@Skaddix said:

Oh if its from Action Comics 1 you are talking about he young superman who has different costume, this isnt the same superman. I can see how people get confused because its from Action comics and not from Superman series, however, it is the present superman who time travelled to the past, as evident by his costume.

#248 Posted by ozeol (504 posts) - - Show Bio

Teens got no chance

#249 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@ozeol:

Sorry, but Hulk has no chance.

#250 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans.