#151 Posted by termiteone4ever (7364 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigsoto74 said:

@Outside_85 said:

@Lady_Liberty: Superboy is only half-kryptonian and has gotten his rear handed to him on a fair number of occations...like Supergirl breaking his jaw rather easilly.

This

This says nothing . Supergirl is strong as hell she also Ko strong Gundy who was taking out the JSA. Not only that she is fast as hell plus stregth Even hulk would been KO by Supergirl. NOw dont let this low end feat take down superboy . What happen when he fought doomsday he took a pounding and still was fighting back .Even when doomsday power overwhelmed him he was still putting out .

#152 Posted by Outside_85 (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever: Ah yes, the copy Doomsday...something that's been otherwise impossible.

#153 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

People are forgetting that this is WWH and all the TTs will do is make him even more angrier... past the foot step of doom angry... Yeah, If Raven doesn't find a way to take him down before that, then all hopes are lost!

And come on guys, KF doesn't throw IMPs just like that..

HULK SMASH LITTLE PEOPLE!! LITTLE PEOPLE... LEAVE HULK.. ALONNEE!!

#154 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01:

No. Raven is fully capable of beating him solo. She can imprison him within her soulself. Starfire is capable of fighting Wonder Woman. Superboy held his own against Superboy Prime. Kid Flash trapped Superboy Prime within the Speed Force, and actually hurt him with his punches. Hulk is not capable of taking the damage Prime is capable of taking. And they even showed that, of all people, he feared Bart.

World War Hulk is pure PIS. He would have lost to Black Bolt if it really was the real Black Bolt (SI Inhumans confirms that it was a Skrull). He only beat Strange because Strange stopped fighting due to the fact that his power was hurting civilians.

You may see a bunch of kids, but they're not. Especially not the veterans. They've all fought tougher opponents.

Moderator
#155 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans has my vote

Superboy is more than enough for Hulk.

Superboy's speed is ridiculous, and he's not even the fastest. In a race between Kid Flash and Krypto, Superboy was capable of circling around the globe several times in several minutes. He was to perceive and react and even avoid objects that at speeds that even Quicksilver would have trouble comprehending. Add this speed to the equation of Superboy's mass + his strength + momentum, and you can imagine how hard Superboy can punch. This by the way... is Superboy on foot, not flight...

So you have Superboy and plus everyone else. Sorry... Hulk will be tussling with Superboy, and it won't be quick for either. Regardless of that... time is against Hulk, and that time he uses it against a single opponent will be his down fall. His only hope is to thunderclap all of them at once with a thunderclap that's strong enough to put down and catch Superboy, catch Bart, knock out Cassie or even catch her for that matter.

#156 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan said:

@RudeBomberBoy01:

No. Raven is fully capable of beating him solo. She can imprison him within her soulself. Starfire is capable of fighting Wonder Woman. Superboy held his own against Superboy Prime. Kid Flash trapped Superboy Prime within the Speed Force, and actually hurt him with his punches. Hulk is not capable of taking the damage Prime is capable of taking. And they even showed that, of all people, he feared Bart.

World War Hulk is pure PIS. He would have lost to Black Bolt if it really was the real Black Bolt (SI Inhumans confirms that it was a Skrull). He only beat Strange because Strange stopped fighting due to the fact that his power was hurting civilians.

You may see a bunch of kids, but they're not. Especially not the veterans. They've all fought tougher opponents.

That alone secures his victory, just like SA Superman over anyone he's fighting..

#157 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01:

Do you know what PIS means? If so... how does PIS apply here to benefit Hulk?

#158 Posted by Outside_85 (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: It's called Flash-phobia, and only Prime suffers from it.

And in case people here didn't read it, WWH was more or less about Hulk tanking whatever people could throw at him before taking them down. (And plz stop with the BB was a skrull bs because it still blasted a piece out of the moon the size of Rhode Island).

#159 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl:

Yes I know what PIS means, and WWH is a walking PIS, just like SA Superman.. (c'mon, ZOM Strange could've ended the freaking battle if sh*tty plot didn't kick in)

Here's out it goes down:

TTs fights an extremely angry plot device, TTs, don't go all out at the beginning of a battle; StarFire and SuperBoy knocks the plot device about for a bit, Cyborg shoots puny blasts, KF runs around slapping plot device, Beast Boy turns into a T Rex but gets KTFO!, angry plot device gets angrier, angrier plot device means no hope for the team, Raven steps in and hopefully puts an end to the angry plot device!

If she fails, Angrier plot device gets angrier and turns into a Galactus sized Hulk which then gains the power of Zero Hour Parallax and kills the entire universe! :D yeah, don't take any of that seriously :D

But seriously though, the only real threat on the team's Raven..

#160 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85:

I think what JediXMan is saying, regardless of the phobia or not, Prime still gets hurt. Thus Hulk can get hurt, and based on how fast Kid Flash can move, faster than any person Hulk has faced... How do you propose how Hulk defeats someone who will see perceive every action of Hulk's to be extremely slow, more than enough time in his time frame to consider it to be super slow motion, while moving at speeds where Hulk can't even perceive while being hit by someone who is capable of causing physical harm the way Bart can?

#161 Edited by RiseofApocalypse (3991 posts) - - Show Bio

Having Raven on the team makes this unfair for Hulk due to her powerset. Teen Titans 10/10.

#162 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01:

Lol. That would be the case if there was any plot here. This is more of a debate rather than telling a story to induce any stupidity. ;)

Raven, yeah she's definitely a Hulk-stopper for sure. But based on your personal opinion... you don't think any other members could give Hulk a run?

Personally... I think several members of the TT, could give WWHulk a run for his money if not take it, such as Superboy. By the way... out of curiosity about Hulk facing fast characters... What character, other than Quicksilver has Hulk faced that's tried to use speedblitz tactic against him? A lot of Marvel's speedsters fall even under Superboy's speed, let alone Bart's.

#163 Posted by Outside_85 (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl: Unlike Prime however, Hulk has a healing factor, is used to taking pain and Bart never did any serious damage to Prime. As for taking him down, as others have suggested, hitting the ground causing shockwaves is a good way to slow him down for starters, and despite their vaunted superior speed, all Flash-family members take hits...like Bart getting his knee blown off by a shotgun after getting traqulized (here it would be argued that such things wouldn have next to no effect on him, but it has).

#164 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@JediXMan said:

@RudeBomberBoy01:

No. Raven is fully capable of beating him solo. She can imprison him within her soulself. Starfire is capable of fighting Wonder Woman. Superboy held his own against Superboy Prime. Kid Flash trapped Superboy Prime within the Speed Force, and actually hurt him with his punches. Hulk is not capable of taking the damage Prime is capable of taking. And they even showed that, of all people, he feared Bart.

World War Hulk is pure PIS. He would have lost to Black Bolt if it really was the real Black Bolt (SI Inhumans confirms that it was a Skrull). He only beat Strange because Strange stopped fighting due to the fact that his power was hurting civilians.

You may see a bunch of kids, but they're not. Especially not the veterans. They've all fought tougher opponents.

That alone secures his victory, just like SA Superman over anyone he's fighting..

No. That's just the way he is. He still basically had a new power every week.

@Outside_85 said:

@JediXMan: It's called Flash-phobia, and only Prime suffers from it.

And in case people here didn't read it, WWH was more or less about Hulk tanking whatever people could throw at him before taking them down. (And plz stop with the BB was a skrull bs because it still blasted a piece out of the moon the size of Rhode Island).

I fail to see how it was BS. It still was not the real Black Bolt. Do you say otherwise? No? Then that's it. The real Black Bolt is stronger than the fake one.

Moderator
#165 Edited by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl said:

@RudeBomberBoy01:

Lol. That would be the case if there was any plot here. This is more of a debate rather than telling a story to induce any stupidity. ;)

Raven, yeah she's definitely a Hulk-stopper for sure. But based on your personal opinion... you don't think any other members could give Hulk a run?

Personally... I think several members of the TT, could give WWHulk a run for his money if not take it, such as Superboy. By the way... out of curiosity about Hulk facing fast characters... What character, other than Quicksilver has Hulk faced that's tried to use speedblitz tactic against him? A lot of Marvel's speedsters fall even under Superboy's speed, let alone Bart's.

I know, but WWH being full of PIS can be unpredictable...

Superboy, the others fall short...

Hulks' Thunderclaps would send Bart flying away or knock him out................... if Bart's dumb enough to stand there and not IMP the crap out of him before his hands connect.

Yes, Marvel doesn't have allot of speedsters (but you don't have to be on Flashes level to be a good speedster) and there are 2 to 3 Marvel speedsters who can give the Flashes a run for their money.

#166 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01:

And who might these speedsters be?

Moderator
#167 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk wins

#168 Posted by RudeBomberBoy01 (1824 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan:

Makkari and Runner..

#169 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Since this is in character and World War Hulk, he takes this at least 50%. If WWHulk wants to win a battle, he'll win it no matter what. Since this is WWHulk we're talking about I can only use the WWHulk comic as a source of feats. When he met the X-Men, he didn't know some of their powers but he defeated them not only using his brute strength but tactics and tricks so what's to say he can't do that with the Teen Titan. I know a lot of people are saying that the powerset of Superboy, Wonder Girl, and Raven is too much for WWHulk but if he can take a blast from fake Black Bolt that shatter a piece of the moon the size of Rhode Island off or somewhat of a full out attack from Sentry, he can take on whatever Superboy, Wonder Girl and Raven can throw at him. Kid Flash maybe his only/biggest threat because any Hulk in general doesn't have fast reflexes so tagging him maybe a problem in the beginning but if you think WWHulk is just going to stand there and take all those hits without calculating a way to slow/stop/tag Kid Flash, you are are way underestimating WWHulk's tactical ability.

#170 Posted by Saren (25677 posts) - - Show Bio

It never fails. Either someone pits Midnighter against people who'd stand no chance against him and then complain about him being "a walking plot device", or someone pits Hulk against people who would obliterate him and then complain about this site being a DC convention where everyone hates Hulk.

Moderator
#171 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01 said:

@JediXMan:

Makkari and Runner..

Runner: perhaps.

Feats for Makkari?

Moderator
#172 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

It never fails. Either someone pits Midnighter against people who'd stand no chance against him and then complain about him being "a walking plot device", or someone pits Hulk against people who would obliterate him and then complain about this site being a DC convention where everyone hates Hulk.

Is it any wonder why? Most of the people here don't know anything about DC and then get upset when Marvel loses (example: everyone in this thread who said Hulk)

Moderator
#173 Posted by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: I don't have enough Facepalms available in my lifetime for such a moronic post....

#174 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@NeonBlade said:

@JediXMan: I don't have enough Facepalms available in my lifetime for such a moronic post....

Why did you capitalize "Facepalms"? Is there a multitude of people named "Facepalm" that you're keeping captive?! I DEMAND THAT YOU SET THEM FREE.
#175 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8281 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of the problem with the bad Hulk battles is how he is portrayed. He is given this image of a unstoppable strong man, who threatens even the strongest heroes at marvel. That's his 'thing' that's what makes him sell, and its what his fans like. Cool

The problem is his powers don't match up to that. No speed, no flight, no energy projection, no telepathy. Compared to characters from other publishers, he isn't even that strong. So they put Hulk against someone who 'sounds' like a good match, without an accurate idea of the feats of his foes.

Hulks 'image' and his powers don't match up, so he gets a lot of bad battles.

#176 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

@JediXMan: I don't have enough Facepalms available in my lifetime for such a moronic post....

Cute. How about an actual argument instead of making irrelevant and uncalled for insults? Are you capable of such things, or am I being too optimistic?

Moderator
#177 Edited by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

@ProfessorQQ said:

Since this is in character and World War Hulk, he takes this at least 50%. If WWHulk wants to win a battle, he'll win it no matter what. Since this is WWHulk we're talking about I can only use the WWHulk comic as a source of feats. When he met the X-Men, he didn't know some of their powers but he defeated them not only using his brute strength but tactics and tricks so what's to say he can't do that with the Teen Titan. I know a lot of people are saying that the powerset of Superboy, Wonder Girl, and Raven is too much for WWHulk but if he can take a blast from fake Black Bolt that shatter a piece of the moon the size of Rhode Island off or somewhat of a full out attack from Sentry, he can take on whatever Superboy, Wonder Girl and Raven can throw at him. Kid Flash maybe his only/biggest threat because any Hulk in general doesn't have fast reflexes so tagging him maybe a problem in the beginning but if you think WWHulk is just going to stand there and take all those hits without calculating a way to slow/stop/tag Kid Flash, you are are way underestimating WWHulk's tactical ability.

None of the X-men were remotely as powerful as any of the Teen Titans. Sentry was in a terrible state of mind weakening him and his "full power" hardly destroyed New York and the rest of the fights mainly had PIS factoring in them allowing Hulk to get past them. Hulk can't even beat Superboy on his own and you expect him to deal with the rest of the Titans?

Moderator Online
#178 Posted by Illuminatus (9509 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lady_Liberty said:

A lot of the problem with the bad Hulk battles is how he is portrayed. He is given this image of a unstoppable strong man, who threatens even the strongest heroes at marvel. That's his 'thing' that's what makes him sell, and its what his fans like. Cool

The problem is his powers don't match up to that. No speed, no flight, no energy projection, no telepathy. Compared to characters from other publishers, he isn't even that strong. So they put Hulk against someone who 'sounds' like a good match, without an accurate idea of the feats of his foes.

Hulks 'image' and his powers don't match up, so he gets a lot of bad battles.

Despite the fact that there's plenty of obnoxious Hulk-fans running around the site, claiming he can beat Superman, I agree with this assessment.
#179 Posted by JediXMan (30618 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

A lot of the problem with the bad Hulk battles is how he is portrayed. He is given this image of a unstoppable strong man, who threatens even the strongest heroes at marvel. That's his 'thing' that's what makes him sell, and its what his fans like. Cool

The problem is his powers don't match up to that. No speed, no flight, no energy projection, no telepathy. Compared to characters from other publishers, he isn't even that strong. So they put Hulk against someone who 'sounds' like a good match, without an accurate idea of the feats of his foes.

Hulks 'image' and his powers don't match up, so he gets a lot of bad battles.

This is... actually a pretty good summary of the situation. I approve.

Moderator
#180 Posted by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty said:

A lot of the problem with the bad Hulk battles is how he is portrayed. He is given this image of a unstoppable strong man, who threatens even the strongest heroes at marvel. That's his 'thing' that's what makes him sell, and its what his fans like. Cool

The problem is his powers don't match up to that. No speed, no flight, no energy projection, no telepathy. Compared to characters from other publishers, he isn't even that strong. So they put Hulk against someone who 'sounds' like a good match, without an accurate idea of the feats of his foes.

Hulks 'image' and his powers don't match up, so he gets a lot of bad battles.

This is probably the most accurate assessment that someone can say.

Moderator Online
#181 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Did Superboy have all his powerset when he was in Teen Titans? I thought he was still in the process of learning his powerset then. And I think people give too little credit to the X-Men. Sometimes it's not always about who has the best powersets but how you use them.

#182 Posted by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

@ProfessorQQ: And none of the X-men could hurt him I fail to see the point of even bringing them up? Their telepathy was practically useless and their heaviest hitter got the snot kicked out of him and he isn't even as strong as Conner not to mention as fast and yes when he was on the Titans he has enough abilities. He is strong to take out Hulk, durable enough to tank his hits and is much faster. Hulk really shouldn't lay a hand on him. Throw in other 100 tonners, KF and Raven, they whoop on him.

Moderator Online
#183 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't the Titans beat Superboy Prime? Which makes me laugh. xD

#184 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: I brought the X-Men vs WWHulk fight up because it showed how WWHulk tactically defeated the X-Men, not how WWHulk beat the snot of the X-Men going "Hulk Smash". He knew where to hit or how to win via KO or BFR and that's what made WWHulk so much more dangerous than, OMG, he's at mega rage so that equals mega powerset. While I know a lot of people call that PIS, I don't find it unreasonable for WWHulk to be able to do that because of his combine mind with Bruce Banner. Conner maybe stronger, faster, and durable but is he smarter? I ask that question because the Teen Titans loses a lot to Deathstroke/Slade who is a tactical genius, which again, a few do call PIS. Not saying WWHulk is a tactical genius though. I don't know how WWHulk would handle KF but I do think that he'll find a way and while I do think Raven has a huge offensive ability, what is her durability? IF... IF WWHulk somehow manages to tag her, how many hits do you think she can take from him? I still think WWHulk can still take out the Teen Titans 5/10.

There are a lot of different factors that can determine victory for WWHulk or Teen Titans and to just say 3 100 tonners > 1 100 tonner = victory is not a debate/discussion. The OP never stated how far apart they were so what if they're very far away and the Teen Titans charge WWHulk 1 at a time because each of them moves at a different speed and WWHulk KO or BFR them 1 at a time. I'm not saying that is what will happen but that does seem plausible.

#185 Posted by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

@ProfessorQQ: I fail to see how you can correlate anything Hulk did with the X-men to what he can do with the Teen Titans. Yes he showed up and beat the snot out of them because there was nothing they could. Their telepaths could do nothing, their heaviest hitters couldn't do anything, Darwin was a bust, teleporting him 20 feet was a bust, crashing a blackbird into him was a bust. The only one who actually posed a threat was Juggernaut and got BFR'd for being stupid. None of them are as fast as the titans, none of them were as strong as the Titans and none of them had the versatility the Titans do. Conner doesn't need to be smarter cause there is nothing Hulk can do about him. He is too fast to hit and will stay on him and strong enough to KO him. Add in a few more people similar to Conner's level Hulk isn't going to have the time to DO any tactics. KF isn't getting tagged, Raven can BFR him or suck the anger out of him. She is an empath and can detect these kinds of things, she does not need to get in a direct confrontation while 4 other people clobber on Hulk.

Saying Hulk "using tactics" is not a discussion debate either. And based on Vine rules they start a close distance so no they won't just run in one at a time. Superboy, WonderGirl, Starfire and Bart right off the bat will go a head on and they move too fast and in a close distance Hulk won't realize what is hitting him before it's too late. He stands literally no chance here.

Moderator Online
#186 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn: Thank you for that well defining response. Sad to see even kids kicking the crap out of the Hulk these days, though with that said, DC powersets do tend to be on the higher side than Marvel powersets if we're just talking about the run of the mill characters. How come "tactics" isn't a discussable issue or do you mean "tactics" isn't viable for this battle because isn't tactics and prep how characters with no superpower like say Batman beats people he normally have no chance of beating.

#187 Posted by Iamlovewithin500 (1028 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven solos.net

#188 Posted by Outside_85 (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

@JediXMan: For one, at time of publication it wasnt a skrull, it was the real Black Bolt. Secondly, no one, not even Black Bolts closest noticed anything different in his powers (not like there was a huge debate amongst the Inhumans about why he lost). Finally, how do you know that the Skrull Bolt was actually weaker than the real one? Because he lost to Hulk?

#189 Posted by terry2012 (5218 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans wins

#190 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85:

The healing factor can easily be over whelmed in several ways. Hulk him self proved this to Wolverine by delivering enough punches to the head to cause a K.O, same concept can be applied here. Bart moves fast enough and has enough strength to replicate what Hulk did to Wolverine, at a much faster pace.

Bart never hurt Prime? Prime manage to take several blows from characters in leagues or above Hulk, and wasn't phased yet Bart manage to not only hurt him, but draw blood, yes? This would indicate Bart has the strength based on his speed performance. Speed x mass = force.

Rather or not Flash members take hits, it's for story line purposes of the comic and using that as a basis for an argument why Hulk would hit Bart, is pretty poor due to those would be his low showings. But his most consistent showings that Flash's live up to, no one touches them.

It's kinda like me trying to use the argument that Hulk has been hit taken out by physically weaker opponents, yet you argue he can take higher levels of punishment. Hulk tanks more stronger attacks on a consistent basis, such as Flash's being more consistent in dodging and out maneuvering attacks

#191 Edited by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@RudeBomberBoy01:

Yeah, PIS can be unpredictable. But PIS is only involved when there's a plot, a story. This topic here has no story or plot, thus takes away the idea there is any PIS involved, and isn't PIS usually stated when it's being used?

Superboy, the others fall short...

In what way would Superboy fall short? If you put Hulk's best showings against Superboy, their technically equal. If you use their feats, I would be confident Superboy actually has better feats on panel than Hulk when it comes to terms of strength, speed, durability. The only thing I see Hulk having a showing Superboy doesn't have would be his healing factor, which wouldn't count as his durability but his recovery time.

Hulks' Thunderclaps would send Bart flying away or knock him out................... if Bart's dumb enough to stand there and not IMP the crap out of him before his hands connect.

The Thunderclap could send anyone flying back, if they were caught by it. But the problem is... Hulk's thunderclap on top players here, like Superboy, Bart, Raven, Cassie, etc. all have one thing that simply makes the Thunderclap useless in several ways for some of them. Superboy being durable enough and fast enough. Bart simply being fast enough, Cassie is capable of being fast enough and surely durable enough, etc. Those three alone could see his Thunderclap moving in super slow motion. In order for the Thunderclap to even land a direct hit, when comparing these characters with their best showings... Hulk would need them to be willfully stand in place to be hit by the thunderclap.

Yes, Marvel doesn't have allot of speedsters (but you don't have to be on Flashes level to be a good speedster) and there are 2 to 3 Marvel speedsters who can give the Flashes a run for their money.

Runner, perhaps. Makari... maybe... But these are not speedsters Hulk has faced, has he? Not that I can recollect. Reason I ask, what is the fastest speedster he has ever faced would give an idea how difficult he has problems with speedsters and if Quicksilver is all that can be offered, he's in big trouble with anyone highly significantly faster than Quicksilver, and there are members on the TT other than Bart capable of being far faster than Quicksilver, such as Superboy, and this being a character who can actually fly just as fast or even faster than he is on foot

#192 Posted by Outside_85 (9014 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boneawl: You never saw blood on Prime's face, for all it's worth its blood from Barts own hand when he's struck something much harder than his skin. And no, Hulk didn't overwhelm Wolverine's HF, he scrambled his mind by striking his head repeatedly, see the Marvel-healing factor always lets you know when it's been overwhelmed; the owner pukes and the HF is temporarily out of order. And if no one touches the Flash, why is his entire gallery of crooks save one or two a gaggle of circus clowns who hit him repeatedly? Finally it's a void argument because it assumes Bart goes all out on sight...which they NEVER do.

#193 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@WildValentine said:

Didn't the Titans beat Superboy Prime? Which makes me laugh. xD

Is that a serious question? No the titans didn't beat superboy prime, they couldn't even beat Dr. Light without the entire roster old and new jumping in to help them.

#194 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85:

You never saw blood on Prime's face, for all it's worth its blood from Barts own hand when he's struck something much harder than his skin.

It's possible, but the matter of the fact is... he's hurting Prime one way or another. If Prime wasn't being harmed, there would be no need for the reaction he has and could just take the shot with out any worry or giving off a painful expression to his face. The body language, facial expression, the way Flash has the advantage all indicates he is capable of harming Prime. That's all that's needed to be established, is if Bart can deal out the damage required to harm Hulk. That's what we're really looking for in this discussion, if Bart can deal out the damage to hurt Hulk, not if Bart actually drew blood or not on Prime.

And no, Hulk didn't overwhelm Wolverine's HF, he scrambled his mind by striking his head repeatedly, see the Marvel-healing factor always lets you know when it's been overwhelmed; the owner pukes and the HF is temporarily out of order.

Hulk surely over whelmed Wolverine's HF, it never had time to recover the constant damage Hulk delivered. How do you think Wolverine had his brain scrambled? From constant punches to the head. Hulk hit him hard enough to rattle Wolverine's brain against the adamantium skull intense enough that it was literally causing brain damage as you can see in that instance where Wolverine is literally having blood spew out from his nose and mouth. Hulk not only did this, but he explains to Wolverine what happens if you take too many punches to the head. Wolverine's healing factor could not keep up with the bombardment of damage he was receiving. If his healing factor can't keep up, how else would explain Wolverine being knocked out by just punches to the head along with the blood spewing out from his nose and mouth just before being K.O?

And if no one touches the Flash, why is his entire gallery of crooks save one or two a gaggle of circus clowns who hit him repeatedly? Finally it's a void argument because it assumes Bart goes all out on sight...which they NEVER do.

I never said NO ONE touches the Flash. I said... Flash's are more consistent on avoiding and out maneuvering than being tagged. Because he gets tagged by several other people doesn't mean Hulk will. Based on the idea because Flash gets tagged by slower people, and thus Hulk should tag him. The same argument can be used against Hulk in the manner of him being knocked out by lesser means than the requirement of great strength, yet I don't because it's not consistent with him. Hulk is consistent with tanking, as is Flash with moving fast, dodging, avoiding, out maneuvering.

#195 Posted by Iknowalot (35 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: Hmm, this lookz so 1 sided, the Hulk is a nearly unstopable machine. What kan TT do, let alone super boy, this lukz like HUlk ftw

#196 Edited by ChadwickDavis (445 posts) - - Show Bio

Worldbreaker Hulk Wins Period: Hulk angrier than he's ever been, Stronger than he's ever been, Focused, well trained in combat, Disciplined, AND Thinking Strategically...I like the Teen Titans a lot, but Seriously...Hulk Descimated the military, All of the superheroes (Magical ones and Demons included), all of the X men, beat wolverine to a pulp, took a chunk out of the moon "the size of Rhode Island" AND used mass media to get the peeople on his side...ARE YOU JOKING?!?!?

#197 Posted by WildValentine (289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Godabed said:

@WildValentine said:

Didn't the Titans beat Superboy Prime? Which makes me laugh. xD

Is that a serious question? No the titans didn't beat superboy prime, they couldn't even beat Dr. Light without the entire roster old and new jumping in to help them.

According to another Superboy Prime fan's outrage on his forum, he did get beaten by them.
#198 Posted by Saren (25677 posts) - - Show Bio

@WildValentine said:

@Godabed said:

@WildValentine said:

Didn't the Titans beat Superboy Prime? Which makes me laugh. xD

Is that a serious question? No the titans didn't beat superboy prime, they couldn't even beat Dr. Light without the entire roster old and new jumping in to help them.

According to another Superboy Prime fan's outrage on his forum, he did get beaten by them.

He did.

Moderator
#199 Edited by Lemonadez (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy = big disadvantage. He run around with his speed. Hulk Stomp the ground so hard and did massive earthquake -> Superboy outbalance due to force of earthquake :P

Raven can solo tho :P

Or World War Hulk get pissed he punch the entire planet itself, gg -.-

#200 Posted by God_Spawn (37891 posts) - - Show Bio

@ProfessorQQ: Tactics as the ones you are trying to bring up. Hulk could have literally stood there and taken the best punches out of most of the people he was fighting in X-men and they wouldn't even be able to bring him down or really even budge him. At least 2 of the people being Wonder Girl and Superboy, have the strength and speed to stay on Hulk so he does not get a chance to use any tactics or even throw some along with KF and they are too fast to tag anyways. He is getting pummeled from every direction and if he does manage to knock SB or Wondergirl away, they have the durability to come right back in as soon as they are practically knocked back. Not to mention Starfire will either throw Starbolts from a distance hurting Hulk or she to will be in a physical confrontation. And that is just a purely physical fight, This gives Raven the chance BFR Hulk or calm him as the rest of the Titans pummel him as he gets progressively weaker from her draining his rage. I'm not saying tactics or strategy is against the rules, I'm just stating Hulk isn't getting the chance to do anything here.

Moderator Online