#101 Posted by nickthedevil (12077 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, if superman really felt like it, he'd tear the Hulk apart and kick him around like a 5 year old kicks a can down the street.

#102 Posted by izbighulk (638 posts) - - Show Bio

haha if only that was possible

#103 Posted by nickthedevil (12077 posts) - - Show Bio

Hahaha its funny because it is possible.

#104 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: I hope that superman could kick that green butt. I hate that OP hulk. Btw, Batman can catch kid flash with his bare hands, HUlk can throw him away with a Thunderclap

#105 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

@CitizenBane: You really believe Superman can beat Sentry? How have to be out of your mind. Also its called jobbing, and the Hulk hasn't jobbed in quite a while. Also I am not downplaying the Hulk, people on this forum do. I know the Hulks limitations and the Kryptonian isn't it, nor will he ever be. You cannot defeat the Hulk in a straight up brawl unless you are cosmic or a celestial that can look at him and explode his very DNA on sight you aren't beating him hand to hand, until you learn that you will continue to make a fool out of yourself.

LOL. I've read everything Sentry's ever appeared in. Every, single, thing. He cannot compete with Superman in terms of speed and strength. Feel free to continue blabbering nonsense, let's see how much you know about Sentry. You're not downplaying Hulk, you're overrating him beyond comprehension. Thor has one-shotted Hulk, Sue Storm has choked him into unconsciousness, Void has broken every bone in his body and let him whimpering on the floor, Apocalypse was strangling him with one hand, Hercules has matched him several times. Namor has beaten him twice, once by suffocating him in a whirlpool and another time by punching him so hard he passed out and turned into Bruce Banner. And here's the thing: none of those people are stronger or faster than Superman. Not a single one. Please continue talking about who's making a fool of themselves. Here's an idea: why don't you actually read something with Hulk in it? Then you might get a better idea of his limits and capabilities.

#106 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

This is TT vs WWH. Not supes vs Someone.

Focus guys

#107 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arevish said:

Batman can catch kid flash with his bare hands

*facepalm*

#108 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: First, stop flamming please. Second, it happened. Third, hulk throw KF away with a Thunderclap

#109 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arevish said:

@CitizenBane: First, stop flamming please. Second, it happened. Third, hulk throw KF away with a Thunderclap

A)No one's flaming.

B) You honestly think Batman catching Kid Flash is valid when Superboy Prime couldn't, twice?

C) No, just......no. Hulk isn't even fast enough to raise his arms before Bart beats him senseless.

#110 Edited by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: None of those were WWH and secondly its called jobbing. If you want to name some more, so I can. Professor Hulk ( Banner/Hulk merge ) was stopped by normal Skrull not even a Super Skrull and he was thrown around by Rogers of all people. See I can do that too. None of those incarnations were WWH i.e World Breaker and all, yes all were PiS....
#111 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

@CitizenBane: None of those were WWH and secondly its called jobbing. If you want to name some more, so I can. Professor Hulk ( Banner/Hulk merge ) was stopped by normal Skrull not even a Super Skrull and he was thrown around by Rogers of all people. See I can do that too. None of those incarnations were WWH and all, yes all were PiS....

And World War Hulk couldn't beat Sentry (which you claim is jobbing), couldn't beat Juggernaut and had to rely on a BFR (I guess that's jobbing, too?), was getting beaten to a pulp by Zom-Strange before a plot device appeared (bet you don't think that's jobbing on Strange's part) and struggled with the Hulkbuster Iron Man suit (let me guess, jobbing?).

So according to you, anytime Hulk loses a fight it's PIS or jobbing? LOL, get real.

#112 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Hulk raise his arms, kiddy flash runs close to him and hit him, WWH claps his hands, kiddy flies away. Do you really believe that a "noob flash" can beat the World War Hulk? I'm not a Hulk-fan, i'm not cheering for him, stop cheering for the Teen Titans

#113 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arevish said:

@CitizenBane: Hulk raise his arms, kiddy flash runs close to him and hit him, WWH claps his hands, kiddy flies away. Do you really believe that a "noob flash" can beat the World War Hulk? I'm not a Hulk-fan, i'm not cheering for him, stop cheering for the Teen Titans

Pro-tip: Read something with a Flash in it.

#114 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Read World War Hulk ;)

Surely the Flash with his Speed Costume rapestomps Hulk, but not baby-flash and his friends

#115 Edited by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio

Last I remember Hulk left Tony and the Hulk-Buster in a dilapidated building in critical condition. I wouldn't call that struggling since he was talking with Iron man the whole time, asking about rationalisation for his banishment, when Hulk wanted to end the fight, he did. 

How is stalemating Sentry shameful. Sentry is one of the most powerful on earth heroes along with Thor, there is nothing shameful in that, and you best believe Sentry has more than enough to put Superman away mentally stable or not.

#116 Posted by nickthedevil (12077 posts) - - Show Bio

Are you serious? Seriously, read something with Kid Flash in it. Dont post something. About this "kiddie" if you dont know about him.

#117 Edited by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio
@Arevish: Also you're wasting your time when it comes to the Flash on this forum. I gave 2 ways Hulk could easily beat Bart. ByThunder Clap, or demolish the earth around them with hundreds of miles radius bringing the earth, Hulk and Bart crashing down into a huge pit, where the Hulk would then kill him 

But according to this forum, any version of the Flash could kill Ghost Rider...when you are faced with that kind of mentality, its time to bail out.
#118 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arevish said:

Surely the Flash with his Speed Costume rapestomps Hulk, but not baby-flash and his friends

I read every single issue and all the tie-ins. How about you?

Yeah, baby Flash and his friends waste Hulk.

@NeonBlade said:

Last I remember Hulk left Tony and the Hulk-Buster in a dilapidated building in critical condition. I wouldn't call that struggling since he was talking with Iron man the whole time, asking about rationalisation for him banishment, when Hulk wanted to end the fight, he did.

Really? I'd call it struggling when a being who's supposedly oh-so-powerful gets punched through two buildings and sent sailing through the night by someone who, according to you, isn't on his physical level because no one on Earth is on his physical level.

Explain this, if you can. Without needing to resort to "jobbing", preferably? If he's so extraordinarily powerful, how exactly did Iron Man send him flying so far? Hulk wasn't talking with Iron Man at all during that fight for the duration of time before he started reminiscing of Caiera.. Tony was talking to the public and telling them what had happened. Get your facts straight.

I also think it's hilarious that you want to call all of Hulk's losses jobbing when the entire WWH arc consisted of Marvel Earth jobbing to Hulk.

#119 Posted by izbighulk (638 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@NeonBlade said:

@CitizenBane: You really believe Superman can beat Sentry? How have to be out of your mind. Also its called jobbing, and the Hulk hasn't jobbed in quite a while. Also I am not downplaying the Hulk, people on this forum do. I know the Hulks limitations and the Kryptonian isn't it, nor will he ever be. You cannot defeat the Hulk in a straight up brawl unless you are cosmic or a celestial that can look at him and explode his very DNA on sight you aren't beating him hand to hand, until you learn that you will continue to make a fool out of yourself.

LOL. I've read everything Sentry's ever appeared in. Every, single, thing. He cannot compete with Superman in terms of speed and strength. Feel free to continue blabbering nonsense, let's see how much you know about Sentry. You're not downplaying Hulk, you're overrating him beyond comprehension. Thor has one-shotted Hulk, Sue Storm has choked him into unconsciousness, Void has broken every bone in his body and let him whimpering on the floor, Apocalypse was strangling him with one hand, Hercules has matched him several times. Namor has beaten him twice, once by suffocating him in a whirlpool and another time by punching him so hard he passed out and turned into Bruce Banner. And here's the thing: none of those people are stronger or faster than Superman. Not a single one. Please continue talking about who's making a fool of themselves. Here's an idea: why don't you actually read something with Hulk in it? Then you might get a better idea of his limits and capabilities.

So what superman was defeated by vilans weaker than him

#120 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

@CitizenBane said:

@NeonBlade said:

So what superman was defeated by vilans weaker than him

So has every comic book character ever created. What's your point?

#121 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

Sentry is one of the most powerful on earth heroes along with Thor, there is nothing shameful in that, and you best believe Sentry has more than enough to put Superman away mentally stable or not.

Prove it. Seriously, please do. Show me one single feat of Sentry's that makes him stronger or faster than Superman. I've seen them all, so I'll help you out: there are none. So before you talk about how I should best believe Sentry could put away Superman, how about you present something to back up your claim?

@NeonBlade said:

@Arevish: Also you're wasting your time when it comes to the Flash on this forum. I gave 2 ways Hulk could easily beat Bart. ByThunder Clap, or demolish the earth around them with hundreds of miles radius bringing the earth, Hulk and Bart crashing down into a huge pit, where the Hulk would then kill him But according to this forum, any version of the Flash could kill Ghost Rider...when you are faced with that kind of mentality, its time to bail out.

And both ways are born of rank idiocy. No one claimed Flash could kill Ghost Rider. No one.

#122 Posted by nickthedevil (12077 posts) - - Show Bio

Indeed, that flash vs Ghost rider thread ended in stalemate.

#123 Edited by NeonBlade (172 posts) - - Show Bio

So because Tony has Hulk flying through the air it means something? I'm pretty sure Clarke can do the exact same thing, but the outcome will always be the same. Clarke doesn't have enough in him to drop the Hulk, ever. When I say drop him I mean K.O or Kill. Fighting Hulk is suicide for Clarke because as much as he is thrashing the Hulk around, the Hulk will rise above Clarkes peak point and eventually kill him, for the second time in his career.

#124 Posted by izbighulk (638 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@Arevish said:

I read every single issue and all the tie-ins. How about you?

Yeah, baby Flash and his friends waste Hulk.

@NeonBlade said:

Last I remember Hulk left Tony and the Hulk-Buster in a dilapidated building in critical condition. I wouldn't call that struggling since he was talking with Iron man the whole time, asking about rationalisation for him banishment, when Hulk wanted to end the fight, he did.

Really? I'd call it struggling when a being who's supposedly oh-so-powerful gets punched through two buildings and sent sailing through the night by someone who, according to you, isn't on his physical level because no one on Earth is on his physical level.

Explain this, if you can. Without needing to resort to "jobbing", preferably? If he's so extraordinarily powerful, how exactly did Iron Man send him flying so far? Hulk wasn't talking with Iron Man at all during that fight for the duration of time before he started reminiscing of Caiera.. Tony was talking to the public and telling them what had happened. Get your facts straight.

I also think it's hilarious that you want to call all of Hulk's losses jobbing when the entire WWH arc consisted of Marvel Earth jobbing to Hulk.

it's because of his speed momentum

#125 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade said:

So because Tony has Hulk flying through the air it means something? I'm pretty sure Clarke can do the exact same thing, but the outcome will always be the same. Clarke doesn't have enough in him to drop the Hulk, ever. When I say drop him I mean K.O or Kill. Fighting Hulk is suicide for Clarke because as much as he is thrashing the Hulk around, the Hulk will be above Clarkes peak point and eventually kill him.

That is completely besides the point. You claimed that Hulk was on an unassailable physical level, and yet you've got a bunch of characters who were able to hit him hard enough to do significant damage. World War Hulk was getting his ass handed to him by Zom-Strange before snatching a plot-device win. He couldn't beat Sentry who is physically inferior to Superman. He dies. That's about all there is to it.

#126 Posted by Outside_85 (8700 posts) - - Show Bio

I might add that while Bart was speed beating Prime, twice...but neither instances hampered whiner very much (more or less like punching a brick wall). Prime would whine about it being Bart, but he didnt go 'Ow'.

#127 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk: How is it because of his speed momentum when you can see him standing still before landing the punch?

#128 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

I might add that while Bart was speed beating Prime, twice...but neither instances hampered whiner very much (more or less like punching a brick wall). Prime would whine about it being Bart, but he didnt go 'Ow'.

He drew blood in the first instance.

#129 Posted by izbighulk (638 posts) - - Show Bio
#130 Posted by Outside_85 (8700 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: Scan, I remember Prime stammering before flying off in Legion of Three Worlds

#131 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@izbighulk said:

A) Kryptonite ring

B) Written by Jeph Loeb, an author with a history of PIS

C) Superman almost killed Batman in that fight, he was about to beat him to death with a car before his mind control was broken

D) Would you like me to post the scan where Hulk lost to a python? No? That's what I thought.

#132 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@NeonBlade: I totally agree

#133 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: Legion of Three Worlds was the second instance, the first was Infinite Crisis #7.

#134 Posted by Outside_85 (8700 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane:well, thats grown-up Bart...but I am not sure if it changes anything (like the SF growing with him).

#135 Posted by Saren (25617 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85: The Speed Force only manifested inside him after the end of Infinite Crisis.

#136 Posted by izbighulk (638 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk ftw

#137 Posted by Outside_85 (8700 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane: As I understand it it was a recon that the SF was in all the Flash'es from the beginning.

#138 Posted by Godabed (353 posts) - - Show Bio
Stay on Topic, Superman, Batman, and Flash are not in the Teen titans on the picture in the OP. Who they fought, and how strong they are does not matter in this fight.
#139 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8279 posts) - - Show Bio

The Hulk is not really very strong compared to many of the DC bricks. He also has a strength level that depends on his emotions. Superboy is plenty strong enough to fight with him. Possibly even win. Superboy is also tough enough to take everything the Hulk can throw. So Superboy can stand toe to toe with the Hulk and slug it out.

Kid Flash is fast enough to dodge anything the Hulk can throw, including thunderclaps. A thunderclap causes a shockwave to travel though the air. In short, its a really loud sound. It travels at the speed of sound. Which is about 768 miles per hour. This thunderclap shockwave is going to look like a slow motion special effect to Kid Flash, he has no chance of being hit by it.

Kid Flash can also hit very hard, probably harder then Superboy. It is nothing to him to run around at speeds close to the speed of light and hit Hulk with mini-IMPs. I doubt Hulk has ever been hit that many times, that hard in his life.

Raven can drain emotions, including rage. She doesn't need to completely drain him, just slow him down. This will be yet another factor that slows him down.

Wonder Girl can blast him with Zeus's lighting. While it will probably not finish him in one blast, it will really hurt him. Zeus's lighting is very powerful, considering he is the god of the sky.

Starfire, and Cyclops can join in these ranged attacks, with Cyclops even using his tech to cause other negative effects on Hulk.

Robin can coordinate the team, and Beast Boy can try to find a alien animal with calming powers to shift into.

The Hulk has no chance. There is no way for him to overcome the odds against him and win. Even if he gets lucky and takes out a few of the weaker members, it still isn't enough because he has no chance of taking out Superboy and Kid Flash, and they alone could beat him.

#140 Posted by Outside_85 (8700 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: Superboy is only half-kryptonian and has gotten his rear handed to him on a fair number of occations...like Supergirl breaking his jaw rather easilly.

#141 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@Lady_Liberty: I explained how he can defeat them, including raven and wonder girl.

#142 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

@EpitomeofCool said:

titans win..
#143 Posted by LitosWay357 (87 posts) - - Show Bio

do not see a clear victor on either end

#144 Edited by jaywray (631 posts) - - Show Bio

I would have totally argued for Hulk.... If never read a TT comic... or a hulk comic.... and was 12.

#145 Posted by bigsoto74 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk Stomps.... WWH was able to take the Sonic Scream from Black Bolt, Full Optic Blast from Cyclops, resist Dr. Strange's Magic and was able to beat down Sentry. I dont see anything the Teen Titans can do that will over power the rage he was overpowered with at that point in time.

#146 Posted by Arevish (302 posts) - - Show Bio

@bigsoto74: that's bullshit. BB was a skrull, Strange tryed to fight physically etc. BUT WWH still rapestomp the TT

#147 Posted by bigsoto74 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arevish said:

@bigsoto74: that's bullshit. BB was a skrull, Strange tryed to fight physically etc. BUT WWH still rapestomp the TT

Whoa ....Down boy!!! No reason to Nerd Rage.

I read the same books you do and you are right about BB I totally forgot about that, but Hulk was still able to resist Dr. Strange's attempt to enter his mind to calm him down.

#148 Posted by PikminMania (4628 posts) - - Show Bio

@Arevish said:

@bigsoto74 said:

Hulk Stomps.... WWH was able to take the Sonic Scream from Black Bolt, Full Optic Blast from Cyclops, resist Dr. Strange's Magic and was able to beat down Sentry. I dont see anything the Teen Titans can do that will over power the rage he was overpowered with at that point in time.

No swearing. Also Superboy alone is enough to take down Hulk. His strength is about the same, but Superboy has better speed durability and more powers.

#149 Posted by bigsoto74 (216 posts) - - Show Bio

@Outside_85 said:

@Lady_Liberty: Superboy is only half-kryptonian and has gotten his rear handed to him on a fair number of occations...like Supergirl breaking his jaw rather easilly.

This

#150 Posted by mondo625 (7 posts) - - Show Bio

It seems like a lot of people here are just DC fans and haven't even touched WWH. He beats everyone! Inhumans, Gamma Corps, FF, X-men, Avengers, In a day and ends with a epic battle against Sentry you know the guy with the power of a million exploding suns. The TT are fun but this battle wouldn't last a comic. WWH isn't your average hulk his rage blocked Professor X and Emma Stone out of his head. Even after his battle with Sentry with left them so exhusted that both Hulk and Sentry returned to their human form, Hulk was brought out again and was so enraged that he took one step and almost leveled Manhattan before he was able to take another step he was returned back to banner form with a combination of stark satilites that were to be used to destroy Manhattan it the event that the city was taken over. The hulk took the whole blast and all it did was made him into Banner again. Hulks power is fueled by his rage so if Kid Flash was using his speed all that would've done is upset the hulk even more making him that much more powerful. People forget about his other abilities as well, he can heal quicker that wolverine when enraged, hes fast, i dont know where people get the idea that the hulk is slow? He also was strong enough in planet hulk to hold a planet together. This battle goes to WWHulk, if it were regular Hulk it would be interesting.