#1 Posted by sa5m (2112 posts) - - Show Bio
World War Hulk
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                                                                                                                      VS
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Teen Titans
-No prep
-In character
-who wins and why?
-Please use logic and reasoning
#2 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans.

#3 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite. WWHulk eats these kids.

#4 Posted by teamextrodinary15 (2211 posts) - - Show Bio

The Teen Titans win

#5 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: No.
#6 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@turoksonofstone: No.
Yes. 
kid flash is the only threat. Feel free to believe otherwise. Fact remains Hulk rapestomp.
#7 Posted by Aqua11500 (2647 posts) - - Show Bio

Raven solos

#8 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: Superboy, Starfire and Wonder Girl can last for at least a while, Kid Flash would give him hell, and Raven could take him down, there is also Cyborg who can keep his distance and blast Hulk, individualy he can win but as a team, the Titans take this rather easily.
#9 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans can put Hulk down hard but if he gets a good hit on any of them its lights out, Raven will stomp his ass out though.

#10 Edited by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

titans...raven and kid flash have potential to solo....or superboy, starfire and wonder girl beat him after a good fight....fact is he is not fast enough to contend with them.....

#11 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK Get Knocked out

#12 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: Agreed, but i don't think he could really hit Bart.
#13 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@EpitomeofCool said:
titans...raven and kid flash have potential to solo....or superboy, starfire and wonder girl beat him after a good fight....fact is he is not fast enough to contend with them.....
ROFLMAO, really? sad.
#14 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger: I agree Bart will run rings around him but i dont know if Bart can really hurt him, if it took the Sentry everything he had to stalemate him.
#15 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@IZZR: Agreed, but i don't think he could really hit Bart.
or superboy and starfire.......not sure how fast cassie is...

@turoksonofstone
yup...feel free to prove otherwise instead of yelling rape and spite......
#16 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: Is Bart fast enough to do an IMP ?
#17 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk would destroy these poor kids, people don't give hulk enough credit....

He has shrugged off magic attacks by people more powerful than Raven
Has tagged super speedsters before
Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy are non factors
He would just pummel Superboy and WG

This WWHulk too, he was one nasty, powerful, individual

#18 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle:

He has shrugged off magic attacks by people more powerful than Raven

raven is not magic and can bfr him...

Has tagged super speedsters before

not anyone ftl..

Robin, Cyborg and Beast Boy are non factors

pretty much......
#19 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger: Yeah he can hit light speed and i think it was mentioned in one issue by Wally that he believes Bart is faster than himself but he is yet to realise his full potential
#20 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: well it all depends on which speedster did he tag, if it was QS it doesn't matter as Kid Flash is faster than him. Also Raven can mess with Hulk's head.
Cyborgs sound cannon is pretty powerfull, but i agree it wouldn't do much to the Hulk.
But Superboy, Starfire and Wonder Girl can last for at least a while. I think.
#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
Hulk would destroy these poor kids, people don't give hulk enough credit....He has shrugged off magic attacks by people more powerful than RavenHas tagged super speedsters beforeRobin, Cyborg and Beast Boy are non factorsHe would just pummel Superboy and WGThis WWHulk too, he was one nasty, powerful, individual
We dont doubt he can wreck Superboy one on one and beast boy, cyborg, robin but he cant catch bart theres no way unless bart gets arrogant and Hulk does the hand claps but still raven will take him down it wont be easy though hes much smarter then them
#22 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: If that's so, he can just IMP Hulk untill he dies.
#23 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@IZZR: If that's so, he can just IMP Hulk untill he dies.
Bart when hes pissed off =
Bart is just a kid and keeps up with Wally i cant imagine what he'll be like once he amtures into a full grown adult
#24 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio

What if Hulk just ground stomps wouldn't that have some affect on Kid Flash, wouldn't he succumb to a road hazard, or does he have some other speed based plot device skill I'm not aware of.

#25 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

Teen Titans win easily. Superboy safe bet is stronger than him and way faster. Than you have Kid Flash who he won't even be able to see. You have Starfire and Cassie as extra muscle. To finish it off you have the tacticle and field genius of Cyborg and Tim as support for the group to make them attack like a strike force a well oiled machine. Gar will act as distraction, than you got Raven and that's the extra nail in the already secured coffin.

#26 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: OMG is that Zoom ? 
#27 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

TT wins.

#28 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus: No one in the team is physically stronger than WWH.
#29 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@IZZR: OMG is that Zoom ? 
lol yeah Bart is a beast he will get his time to shine theres no doubt about it
#30 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
Teen Titans win easily. Superboy safe bet is stronger than him and way faster. Than you have Kid Flash who he won't even be able to see. You have Starfire and Cassie as extra muscle. To finish it off you have the tacticle and field genius of Cyborg and Tim as support for the group to make them attack like a strike force a well oiled machine. Gar will act as distraction, than you got Raven and that's the extra nail in the already secured coffin.
Banners intelligence > Cyborgs by far...
WWHulk is way more efficient in using his strength and fighting skills than Superboy and Wondergirl
#31 Posted by Wattup (648 posts) - - Show Bio

What's with all these World War Hulk battles? Sounds like someone's recently picked up the trade... 8 )

WWH takes this easily. He went through ALL of the X-Men (including the off-shoot teams of X-Force and X-Factor) during the event.

#32 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger: Superboy is he has moved the moon as well as battled more powerful foes than Hulk

@cattlebattle: Banner's is smart but he is not battle smart not to mention WWHulk was not Banner. Plus in terms of engineering I would say Cyborg surpasses Banner
#33 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@Wattup said:
What's with all these World War Hulk battles? Sounds like someone's recently picked up the trade... 8 )WWH takes this easily. He went through ALL of the X-Men (including the off-shoot teams of X-Force and X-Factor) during the event.
Not to mention many Marvel Powerhouses, I smell DC fanboyism on this thread
#34 Edited by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Kid Flash Vs. WWH that is what it truly boils down to. Hulk could handle raven. Kid Flash moves at a speed WWH would have trouble coping with. However, I do not see a way for Hulk to lose.

OP gives no location BTW no speedforce in the MCU , so that also would come into play.
#35 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: He can be IMP'd to death, there are 3 class 100 foes in the TT, they can at least keep up with him for a while, and that no speedforce argument is a joke i hope.
#36 Posted by Bucketz (827 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm.

#37 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
@turoksonofstone: He can be IMP'd to death, there are 3 class 100 foes in the TT, they can at least keep up with him for a while, and that no speedforce argument is a joke i hope.
In the case of Kid Flash, Hulk is gamma radiated so in physics radiation usually nullifies the speed of an object so KF better not get close to him
#38 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheMightyAvenger said:
It's not a joke Flash (Wally) had no powers in the Marvel Universe. 
Could he be Imp'd to death? OP says in character. so no.
WWH.
#39 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: true but the question is, does that apply to the Speed Force.
#40 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Look we can go on forever arguing about it but Bart being a kid will still demolish Hulk hes the speedforce as powerful as the hulk is hes not equipped to handle Bart and not many people are.

#41 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1902 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone: Yeah i know about the crossover, but in battles i tend to assume the characters actually have their powers so it is a neutral battlefield.
#42 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless Bart was bloodlusted TT get minced chopped and served in pattie form. read the OP. WWH.

#43 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said: 

OP gives no location BTW no speedforce in the MCU , so that also would come into play.

then you use neutral grounds....so speed force is in

teen titans win..
#44 Posted by MarvelHouseofstormscarletwitch_delete (175 posts) - - Show Bio

tt wins this but it won't be easy.

#45 Posted by departed402 (549 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans win, but most of them may end up dead.
#46 Edited by Antonio_Blackheart (1542 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins this fight he beat  all the x-men teams when he was going after professor x only jugg was a good fight for him. if the teen titans can fight x-men , x-factor, x-force, young x-men at the same time then i say the tiny teens win
#47 Posted by BlackDove (375 posts) - - Show Bio
@turoksonofstone said:
Kid Flash Vs. WWH that is what it truly boils down to. Hulk could handle raven. Kid Flash moves at a speed WWH would have trouble coping with. However, I do not see a way for Hulk to lose.

And how could he do so? Raven is quicker and possesses the power to K.O. him.

Hulk loses by numerous distractions from the other Titans giving Raven enough time to engulf him in her Soul Self doing whatever she pleases with him.

And it would be entertaining if he made her angry.

#48 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio
@BlackDove said:

@turoksonofstone said:

And how could he do so? Raven is quicker and possesses the power to K.O. him.

Hulk loses by numerous distractions from the other Titans giving Raven enough time to engulf him in her Soul Self doing whatever she pleases with him.

And it would be entertaining if he made her angry.

Raven, also known as Rachel Roth, is a superhero with dark magic powers. Her strong personal motivations and desire to see good conflict with her heritage, as her father is a powerful demon named Trigon who wants to enslave the planet. Her mother is a human woman named Arella who was living in the mystical realm ofAzarath. At all times, Raven must keep her emotions in check lest she risk unleashing the terrible might within. Despite this, she has still managed to find a second family in her friends who love and accept her regardless of her troubled past. She is a regular member of the Teen Titans, and has also been a member of theSentinels of MagicRaven was created by Marv Wolfman and George Perez, first appearing in DC Comics Presents #26. (1980)

Hulk has resistance to magic and has crushed far more powerful magic users than Raven. and that's just regular Hulk. WWH eats them. lol.
#49 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Titans BFR

#50 Posted by EpitomeofCool (2779 posts) - - Show Bio

...........you just posted that from wiki >_>

raven is an empath of the highest order..wwh hasn't faced that..