World War Hulk vs Sinestro

MasterAction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MasterAction

1 v 1 battle- Morals off and a fight to the death- Takes place in a completely empty Times Square- No prep, random encounter- No BFR

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Dredeuced

Hulk wouldn't be able to hit Sinestro because of the whole flying super fast thing, though I don't think Sinestro can permanently put down WWH without BFRing him.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Sinestro,Hulk is probably going to get his head sliced off early in this match.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Bo88gdan

World War Hulk

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

@Bo88gdan said:

World War Hulk

no explanation .... classic Bo88gdan ................

Hulk gets his salad flipped via construct through the throat.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Bo88gdan

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Bo88gdan said:

World War Hulk

no explanation .... classic Bo88gdan ................

Hulk gets his salad flipped via construct through the throat.

World War Hulk would Destroy hıs constructs easy and hıs durabılıty wont let hım be hurt by Sınestros constructs

HomasTardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By HomasTardy

Sinestro's ring would give him a decent chance against WWH, however I doubt he will be able to keep him down, so WWH would take this one

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Yeah a contstruct will slice his head off,,that might happen,,even though its been shown plenty times a person of high strength could shatter a construct..WWH would shatter anything Sinestro throws at him,,the only chance he would have is BFR which isn't allowed,,zom empowered dr strange punched a hole straight through hulks stomach and filled it with fire and he still kept going,,not to mention the dozens of other durability feats he has to prepare him for a fight like this,,WWH FTW ...his durability is just too much,,the only one I've seen actually KO the hulk was Zeus but he was cut off from his extra dimensional source of power that helps him get stronger and more durable

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

My money goes to Hulk.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By dondave

WWHulk would eventually win

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Emperorb777

Sinestro FTW

I see no reason why Sinestro wouldn't be able to override Hulk's healing factor the same way Zeus did through constant damage.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro could only win via BFR. Other than that he'll eventually get trounced.

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By ImmortalOne

World War Hulk would have to work hard to even tag Sinestro, but I'm not sure if Sinestro can actually hurt Hulk.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

hulk takes this

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro.

conner_wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah a contstruct will slice his head off,,that might happen,,even though its been shown plenty times a person of high strength could shatter a construct..WWH would shatter anything Sinestro throws at him,,the only chance he would have is BFR which isn't allowed,,zom empowered dr strange punched a hole straight through hulks stomach and filled it with fire and he still kept going,,not to mention the dozens of other durability feats he has to prepare him for a fight like this,,WWH FTW ...his durability is just too much,,the only one I've seen actually KO the hulk was Zeus but he was cut off from his extra dimensional source of power that helps him get stronger and more durable

A construct certainly could not slice his head off, durability's too high, even Adamantium could barely cut him.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemalingsia: the reason why i will gave the win to hulk is

hulk knows how to fight speed stars well. its not new to him at all. hulk is incredibly fast. is reaction time is lighting fast.

Hulk has lightning fast reflexes which able to act against really fast opponents like this. Sentry, Hyperion, Gladiator, Quicksilver, Surfer, Thor (seeing as underrated though still he can goes FTL) etc....

What powers Jack of Hearts possess ?

The maximum speed he can pick up while flying isn't known, but it is high possibility that he can use the Zero Energy to open hyperspace warps while in space, allowing him to travel at speeds FTL.

hulk is no slouch in durability wise. he has taken vectors blast that can repel reality itself. hulk walked right through it and punched vector. sinestro's blast won't be enough to put the hulk down.

hulk punch far harder than sinestro, like its not even funny.

this is a prove that hulk will overpower and kick sinestro's ass. Mindless Hulk* could destroy onslaught. A guy who could create suns and has absorbed most of Marvel Earth's heavy hitters

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Sinestro.

Ashavon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro even tho it will take some time. There is no chance for hulk to touch him, he's to slow and clumsy to battle someone as experienced as Sinestro. I can see Arkyllo for example being dumb enough in going in a fist fight, but Sinestro doesn't do things like that, he's way more tactical.

In best case scenario, it's statelmate even tho I think Sinestro can beat hulk eventually. It's well known that Hulk doesn't get angry to infinity, he has a cap and if that cap is reached he'll go nuclear and blow up. Being only a nuke level explosion Sinestro could just leave until the monster blows up or just use a construct and tank the explosion.

I'd say Sinestro wins 10/10 with minimum to mid difficulty.

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinestro wins mid diff.

Hulk has to get hands on him to hurt him. Sinestro has far more options and time. He can stay out of hulks range and hit him with whatever it takes.