#1 Posted by MasterAction (906 posts) - - Show Bio

1 v 1 battle- Morals off and a fight to the death- Takes place in a completely empty Times Square- No prep, random encounter- No BFR

#2 Posted by Dredeuced (6208 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wouldn't be able to hit Sinestro because of the whole flying super fast thing, though I don't think Sinestro can permanently put down WWH without BFRing him.

#3 Posted by Simon_the_digger (4651 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro,Hulk is probably going to get his head sliced off early in this match.

#4 Posted by Bo88gdan (5358 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk

#5 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12677 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bo88gdan said:

World War Hulk

no explanation .... classic Bo88gdan ................

Hulk gets his salad flipped via construct through the throat.

#6 Posted by Bo88gdan (5358 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

@Bo88gdan said:

World War Hulk

no explanation .... classic Bo88gdan ................

Hulk gets his salad flipped via construct through the throat.

World War Hulk would Destroy hıs constructs easy and hıs durabılıty wont let hım be hurt by Sınestros constructs

#7 Posted by HomasTardy (161 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro's ring would give him a decent chance against WWH, however I doubt he will be able to keep him down, so WWH would take this one

#8 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah a contstruct will slice his head off,,that might happen,,even though its been shown plenty times a person of high strength could shatter a construct..WWH would shatter anything Sinestro throws at him,,the only chance he would have is BFR which isn't allowed,,zom empowered dr strange punched a hole straight through hulks stomach and filled it with fire and he still kept going,,not to mention the dozens of other durability feats he has to prepare him for a fight like this,,WWH FTW ...his durability is just too much,,the only one I've seen actually KO the hulk was Zeus but he was cut off from his extra dimensional source of power that helps him get stronger and more durable

#9 Posted by logy5000 (6829 posts) - - Show Bio

My money goes to Hulk.

#10 Posted by dondave (39927 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk would eventually win

#11 Posted by Immortal777 (8607 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro FTW

I see no reason why Sinestro wouldn't be able to override Hulk's healing factor the same way Zeus did through constant damage.

#12 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (6125 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro could only win via BFR. Other than that he'll eventually get trounced.

#13 Posted by ImmortalOne (3624 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk would have to work hard to even tag Sinestro, but I'm not sure if Sinestro can actually hurt Hulk.

#14 Posted by oceanmaster21 (11372 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk takes this

#15 Posted by hatemalingsia (11461 posts) - - Show Bio

Sinestro.

#16 Posted by Conner_Wolf (1814 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah a contstruct will slice his head off,,that might happen,,even though its been shown plenty times a person of high strength could shatter a construct..WWH would shatter anything Sinestro throws at him,,the only chance he would have is BFR which isn't allowed,,zom empowered dr strange punched a hole straight through hulks stomach and filled it with fire and he still kept going,,not to mention the dozens of other durability feats he has to prepare him for a fight like this,,WWH FTW ...his durability is just too much,,the only one I've seen actually KO the hulk was Zeus but he was cut off from his extra dimensional source of power that helps him get stronger and more durable

A construct certainly could not slice his head off, durability's too high, even Adamantium could barely cut him.

#17 Posted by medulaoblaganda (1361 posts) - - Show Bio

@hatemalingsia: the reason why i will gave the win to hulk is

hulk knows how to fight speed stars well. its not new to him at all. hulk is incredibly fast. is reaction time is lighting fast.

Hulk has lightning fast reflexes which able to act against really fast opponents like this. Sentry, Hyperion, Gladiator, Quicksilver, Surfer, Thor (seeing as underrated though still he can goes FTL) etc....

What powers Jack of Hearts possess ?

The maximum speed he can pick up while flying isn't known, but it is high possibility that he can use the Zero Energy to open hyperspace warps while in space, allowing him to travel at speeds FTL.

hulk is no slouch in durability wise. he has taken vectors blast that can repel reality itself. hulk walked right through it and punched vector. sinestro's blast won't be enough to put the hulk down.

hulk punch far harder than sinestro, like its not even funny.

this is a prove that hulk will overpower and kick sinestro's ass. Mindless Hulk* could destroy onslaught. A guy who could create suns and has absorbed most of Marvel Earth's heavy hitters

#18 Posted by WRGLfan2814 (1931 posts) - - Show Bio

world war hulk, his strength and durability is to high for sinestro's constructs to put down.

#19 Posted by XiiX (11024 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Sinestro.