#1 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

Rules

• Morals on and in character.
  • World War Hulk cannot go Worldbreaker.
  • Low-Level Powerhouses have to hold him off for 30 minutes
  • All unarmed.
  • No prep
  • No BFR

Setting

Outside the X-Mansion

Contestants

World War Hulk

VS

Colossus, Thing, Sasquatch, Rockslide, The Rhino, and Beast

#2 Posted by jashro44 (21878 posts) - - Show Bio

I go with hulk (all though I am ignorant to rockslides capabilities). He did handle thing and colossus with ease and I doubt beast can do anything. Rhino might be able to stab him with his new horn but hulk has a pretty great healing factor. Sasquatch I don't think he is as strong as world war hulk. Comes down to rockslide.

#3 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure Hulk has beaten all of them at some point so at World War Hulk level strength he should take this

#4 Posted by Dextersinister (6163 posts) - - Show Bio

Rockslide can distract him until the cows come home, he is an underused god. The guy can reform from the Earth around him, I think he even pointed out himself once that he is practically unkillable.

#5 Posted by SpeedForceSpider (902 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#6 Posted by jackofspades (1860 posts) - - Show Bio

Wwh easy

#7 Posted by Immortal777 (7588 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll give it to the team all they have to do is hold him off for 30 min they don't have to KO Hulk.

#8 Posted by Typhion (640 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they can do it. Spread out and keep him going back and forth. A few of them will die horribly though.

#9 Posted by Army2442 (1744 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk easily ko'ed all of them before he can do it again.

#10 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#11 Posted by TheSyndicate (41 posts) - - Show Bio

If they all come at him at once they could hurt him.

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

He pretty much defeated every one of them during the WWH arc. (Save for two since they were not present at the time)

#13 Posted by MisterWhisper (1920 posts) - - Show Bio

When has Beast been considered a powerhouse?

#14 Posted by ImTheDamnBatman (3548 posts) - - Show Bio

Team cannot pull this off.

#15 Posted by thespidey307 (177 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH defeated Colossus, Thing, Rockslide, and Beast very easily, and I bet he can defeat Sasquatch and Rhino with ease. I mean he did beat up the x-men all by himself.

#16 Posted by Frozen (13404 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll have to say World War Hulk. His power-levels were simply beyond that of his previous form and he still remained intelligent. He doesn't need World-Breaker.

#17 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH wins this for sure IMO

#18 Posted by Bo88gdan (4405 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#19 Posted by GLforHIRE (453 posts) - - Show Bio

Lets see...in the WWH arc...hulk bent colossus hands...ripped off rockslides arms and threw them in another state. Thing and the FF got taken out by Hulks posse who are all weakers than hulk. Beast is a chump. And while WWH couldnt beat juggernuat, he did redirect him pretty easily (TOTAL PIS BUT HERE IT WORKS) so he'd do it to rhino...and i just dont think sasquatch is strong enough..maybe wendigo instead of beast?

#20 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20257 posts) - - Show Bio

@GLforHIRE said:

Lets see...in the WWH arc...hulk bent colossus hands...ripped off rockslides arms and threw them in another state. Thing and the FF got taken out by Hulks posse who are all weakers than hulk. Beast is a chump. And while WWH couldnt beat juggernuat, he did redirect him pretty easily (TOTAL PIS BUT HERE IT WORKS) so he'd do it to rhino...and i just dont think sasquatch is strong enough..maybe wendigo instead of beast?

Well their only goal is to keep him busy for 30 minutes.

Could they do that?

#21 Posted by chaos-soul (1435 posts) - - Show Bio

Sasquatch colossus and and rhino should be able to do the big damage while everyone else distracts. i mean colossus and Sasquatch arefar more agile than the hulk. hulk would not be able to kill rockslide. I'm sure they could hold him off for 30 mins. would be extremely tough but they could do it

#22 Posted by Outside_85 (9039 posts) - - Show Bio

Well lets see, took out Thing with only a few swings (you can say many things about Grimm but he's not agile), Colossus had his arms crushed, Beast was swatted aside, Rockslide had his arms and legs torn off. So if anyone on that team is going to be holding WWH for more than a few moments it will be Sasquatch or Rhino and...well WWH matched the Juggernaut, so no, I suppose they cant.

#23 Posted by GLforHIRE (453 posts) - - Show Bio

@YourNeighborhoodComicGeek: 30 minutes is a loonnnggg time in a fight...think about it...UFC rounds are like 3 minutes and guys are beaten to a pulp after one bad round....that bein said, their sheer numbers should let them keep him busy but their would be casualties cough cough beast rug cough

#24 Posted by 80sBaby (1344 posts) - - Show Bio

GLforHIRE is correct. 30 minutes is, indeed, a looooong time in a fight. Hulk can one-shot everyone on this list. They stand no chance here.

#25 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

This team gets smashed

#26 Posted by BigCimmerian (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk one shots all of them.

#27 Posted by AssertingValor (5393 posts) - - Show Bio

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Team cannot pull this off.
#28 Posted by Nefarious (20419 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH.

#29 Posted by TheMultiverse (141 posts) - - Show Bio

If beast tried anything more than dodging, and distracting he'd be killed. The rest would be basically one shotted.