• 92 results
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Rules: no BFR, hulk starts out pretty mad but no worldbreaker, both have basic knowledge of each other, (main abilities like: flight, strength etc) both are morals off but aren't bloodlusted

Win conditions: knocked out, killed.

Battleground: metropolis, start a hundread yards apart in a stare down

Scenario: hulk is transported to metropolis by the beyonder. He's been told that the beyonder will tell him what actually happened to sakaar (how it was wiped out, who's fault it was) as long as he manages to beat superman. However, superman has been told he must defeat the hulk to gain knowledge on an assassination attempt on Lois lane.

Please don't give one word answers, give reasons!

Let the battle commence!!!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman because it's been done probably

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By green_skaar

WWH

I believe his durability and regenerative factor will allow this fight to take a while, which will only favor him more and more. He's punched a blitzing Sentry in the face once he decided to take the fight seriously, so I don't want to hear about he's too slow to hit Superman.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reaverlation

@green_skaar: Haha no not at all. Superman holds the physical advantage, strength and speed, over Sentry. Don't apply that Sentry feat onto Superman as Superman would react entirely different and much faster.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@lvenger Is it me, or this will be a closer battle than most will admit? If anything, i'll back Green Scar here.

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another one? I think this has been done before but not sure

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By darkbeam
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 thedailybagel  Moderator
Avatar image for pperspectiveandreality
Pperspectiveandreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Hulk wins.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@green_skaar: Now current Sentry might be superior then new 52 Superman but not normal Sentry.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@reaverlation: @ghostravage: @green_skaar: do all of you think this is a fair fight? I recently saw a thread that pitted marvel now hulk vs new 52 superman. Superman just edged it by most peoples opinions, so I wanted to see how a slightly stronger (IMO) incarnation of hulk would fare.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaverlation: @ghostravage: @green_skaar: do all of you think this is a fair fight? I recently saw a thread that pitted marvel now hulk vs new 52 superman. Superman just edged it by most peoples opinions, so I wanted to see how a slightly stronger (IMO) incarnation of hulk would fare.

Personally I think it's a fair fight, I don't see either dominating one another, I just give the edge to WWH, others will disagree no doubt.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By reaverlation
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 thedailybagel  Moderator
Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

WWH

I believe his durability and regenerative factor will allow this fight to take a while, which will only favor him more and more. He's punched a blitzing Sentry in the face once he decided to take the fight seriously, so I don't want to hear about he's too slow to hit Superman.

Sentry flying into his fist doesn't qualify as a good reaction feat for Hulk. It's fallacious to suggest otherwise, especially when Sentry doesn't use his speed in combat very well.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

Bump!

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 thedailybagel  Moderator

BUMP!

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Experio
pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/world-war-hulk-vs-superman-most-recent-646329/

Argh, I can't find one.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 thedailybagel  Moderator

BUMP!

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clark

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In what ways is WWH superior to normal Hulk? Do any of these matter in a fight against Superman?

>.<

DeathandGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk is still just too slow

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@boringperson: he's much smarter, stronger (MUCH STRONGER) to the point where he can hold a planet together whilst weakened and can stalemate sentry whilst holding back. He's a much greater fighter and his durability is off the charts. He also tends to hold back a lot but he isn't in this situation.

Look up the world war hulk story arc, he basically walks through: x men (teams of them) fantastic four, avengers (teams of them) takes on dr strange combined with a fraction of zoms power, iron man, Hercules, sentry and tons of other people, he does have help from his warbound to be fair but he takes on the x men by himself and takes out most heavy hitters like she hulk (she was out of the fight within 3 seconds) and the thing (he lasted a couple of seconds). Just look up the story.

darkseid1006

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman wins this

His speed is too much for WWH to deal with and it is far in Supes capabilities to deal serious damage to the Hulk.

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Superman doesn't trade punches with him, he should win 6/10. Same as I gave him against Marvel Now Hulk. I give WWH 4/10 if Superman tries to turn this into a slugfest (which means that he fights IN character). My opinion is based on Superman's potential, not based on displayed strike feats in New 52. Like @darkseid1006, said - it's due to his capabilities.

blh726

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mjosh7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH would win.

Because of extreme durability with insane healing factor that will tank superman's superspeed punches or HV. Massive and infinite strength would just outclass superman and Hulk will just adapt to his strength and battle smarts will cancel superman's speed blitz or speed advantage.

Pettus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Pettus

I'm thinking Superman takes this. New 52 Superman has shown to have far superior strength than World War Hulk. Now before I can say these exact words, would someone mind showing some strength feats for World War Hulk? I'm not really a big Hulk guy and I don't really keep up with Marvel in general but I'd like to be swayed with scans or even simple references as to what he did during World War Hulk. To list some of New 52 Superman's strength feats, he's been able to lift the weight of the Earth for 5 days in a weakened state, Shake the Earth with a punch felt from space, and move War World into what seemed to be an ocean like planet.......

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Now I realized I only posted his high showings but I wanted to ask the question of World War Hulk having feats similar to this. I also know someone's going to probably try and counter me by showing Clark fighting people who's only feats where actually fighting Clark himself. Or a younger version of Clark being damaged by an explosion or electricity. Heck, they'll probably even post out of context scans of Clark needing aid to perform a task without factoring anything that's happening in. But I'm fine with all of this.

Now everyone should know that Clark's speed is far superior to Hulk but in case you some how didn't know or needed some examples, here you go.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Above we see Superman reacting to the Flash before finally tagging him, Superman pummeling Orion with a barrage of punches, and Superman seemingly out racing teleportation from Pluto in mere seconds. This puts his speed around 600 times the speed of light. As for perception speed, Superman has been able to solve advance math problems in seconds and read through 10 years worth of medical books in 5 minutes, then perform a surgery. I doubt Hulk will ever lay a hand on Superman who will be much more intent on taking down Hulk due to him harming innocents and trying to save Lois Lanes life. Also please feel free to present a scan where Clark doesn't doge bullets, or doesn't dodge a hit from a seemingly slow opponent and then make Clark seem like he has no reaction speed.

No what of Clark's durability? He's been able to supposedly tank planet busting attacks but since there's no way of telling the full power of the attack I'll just post what's actually verifiable (Or at least in my mind).

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Above we see Clark taking a massive hit from He'l that seemingly warps reality (If you see what I mean), tanking multiple black hole lasers, and though out of order, only being angered after getting kicked across the State and a mountain landing on him.

Now I'm not going to spam scans all over the place and turn this into a respect thread but I do believe Superman takes this and handily. He has a massive speed advantage over World War Hulk as well as seemingly superior strength. I believe Clark has the durability to take any blows that Hulk lays out while delivering equal if not greater back at his opponent. Clark with be less hesitant in his attack as he'll be defending dozens of innocents including Lois and have basic knowledge of his opponent. Overall, I believe Clark takes this 8 out of 10 times but I can be swayed and I don't know the full power of World War Hulk as I already stated.

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DemonKnights

Superman

TrueKing95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 Superman has had some crazy strength and speed feats, feats that could even allow him to be considered to be more powerful than pre 52 supes, so Im giving it to supes in this one.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is nor a fair fight. the hulk can't touch supes because he is too fast. supes has morals off. he could just lobotomize hulk. the hulk can be x-rayed(or however u spell that) so that will work. supes has too many powers. supes is stronger and faster than the hulk. even if their strength is equal, the speed advantage is too great. supes can just pick up the hulk and punch him a million times in a second. no one can heal from that.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 thedailybagel  Moderator
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By thedailybagel  Moderator

@pettus: a few things he did were holding a planet one and a half times the size of the earth together whilst weakened and he stalemated sentry whilst holding back.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How many times does Superman have to win this forum battle before people stop making it?

pikachumonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By pikachumonster
Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#40  Edited By Wolverine008

Hulk.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#41  Edited By laflux

@green_skaar said:

WWH

Considering Sentry wanted to hit be during the entire fight to trigger him into releasing all of his energy, its not that impressive. Furthermore as has been noted Sentry (not void) is not at Superman's level when it comes to speed and strength. And lastly, Hercules of all people managed to grab a speeding Sentry's cape and toss him into Venom. Does that suddenly mean he can tag Supes?

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bleh- Supes.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 thedailybagel  Moderator

@immortal777: there hasn't been a new 52 supes vs world war hulk.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Superman doesn't trade punches with him, he should win 6/10. Same as I gave him against Marvel Now Hulk. I give WWH 4/10 if Superman tries to turn this into a slugfest (which means that he fights IN character). My opinion is based on Superman's potential, not based on displayed strike feats in New 52. Like @darkseid1006, said - it's due to his capabilities.

i know it's for plot, but i hate the fact that superman is supposed to be a speedster ALMOST on par with the flash and faster than most other speedsters, and he never uses it. i also hate the fact that he is supposed to be this expert combatant, but all he does is trade punches. i wish the writers would show case supes sometimes.

christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By christianrapper
thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 thedailybagel  Moderator

@christianrapper: no he's just fighting without hesitation to kill, doesn't mean he's out of character in every way.

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#47  Edited By comicace3

Supes 6/10 times. could be a close fight.

Pettus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel:

Like I said, I'm not very familiar with the World War Hulk story line and I've search through some of his debates and this is the first time I've seen this brought up. Can I see some scans or issue numbers. Also, 1/3 bigger than the Earth? That's might specific but I won't know until I see the scans. I also don't see how this feat is superior to lifting the wait of the Earth for 5 days while weakening. Additionally, this doesn't add to striking force as I've shown. I'm still not seeing what's stopping Clark from blitzing Hulk with a barrage of punches as he did Orion until Hulk eventually submits. I'm also certain that Superman can tank what ever Hulk puts out until shown other wise.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joseph

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers