World War Hulk Vs Naruto Earth

• 61 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

This is a pretty easy battle.

Is BFR allowed? If so, Naruto wins.

If not: Hulk stomps.

/thread.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@patrat18: Lol

How?

This one, I'd like to read.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

How does bfr count as a 'win'? That makes no sense.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By patrat18

@rudebomberboy01: All most every character mentioned in the past comments can bfr him. Sure they may not be able to hurt him all that much but get rid of him or kill him in the realm they bfr him to yes.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

@rudebomberboy01: All most every character mentioned in the past comments can bfr him. Sure they may not be able to hurt him all that much but get rid of him or kill him in the realm they bfr him to yes.

They are not killing nor hurting WWHulk or WBHulk. Period.

Bfr doesn't count as a 'win'.

So no, it's not a 'stomp' or else; they would be able to 'stomp' Superman, Doomsday, SBP, Wonder Woman, and other heavy hitters who can't teleort.

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@patrat18 said:

So no, it's not a 'stomp' or else; they would be able to 'stomp' Superman, Doomsday, SBP, Wonder Woman, and other heavy hitters who can't teleort.

Bfr is not a win by what you're standerds?

All of them have better speed feats than hulk wake up.

Whats stopping Itachi from putting a guenjustu on Hulk while Kakashi piece by piece rip his body apart?

Has WW Hulk tanked 2 meteors and survived? or something close i don't exactly remember him doing so.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@patrat18 said:

@rudebomberboy01 said:

@patrat18 said:

Bfr is not a win by what you're standerds?

• All of them have better speed feats than hulk wake up.
  • Whats stopping Itachi from putting a guenjustu on Hulk while Kakashi piece by piece rip his body apart?
  • Has WW Hulk tanked 2 meteors and survived? or something close i don't exactly remember him doing so.

You can't be for real.

How does removing your opponent from battle count as a win? Unless the op states it is, it's not. Saying Bfr counts as a win is like saying you ate your food and you're full up by giving it to your dog. You took your opponent, you put him/her in another place........ Now what?. Of course, this is not general, this is just my view.

• Speed doesn't matter when you can't hurt your opponent, only irritating him. It also doesn't matter when your opponent can clap and destroy the whole battlefield. Hulk can oneshot all and any of the ninjas in the Narutoverse, tailed beasts included.
  • Is this before or after Hulk gammaclaps Itachis' face into oblivion? Mind attacks of that caliber don't work on WWHulk, he has the feats to prove this. Show me proof Kakashi can 'rip' people of Hulk/Superman's durability apart. Then maybe I'll agree with that point.
  • Lol meteors? haha, you've got to be kidding me. Those slow moving, small a$$ meteors? The Tsuchikage was able to stop one using brute strength and the earth lightening jutsu (and Gaara's help). Savage Hulk destroyed a meteor twice as big as Earth. WWHulk would grab those 'meteors' and play ping pong with Madara and all of the Narutoverse ninjas. (Hardcore mode)

If Hulk goes WB mode, he punches whatever planet they're on and it explodes into skittles.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And the reason I mentioned the heavy hitters was to prove it's not a 'stomp'. It doesn't sound right claming bfr as a 'stomp'.

If they bfr'ed Doomsday, does that mean they 'stomped' him? Bfr is bfr. Not 'stomp'.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@fanboy_1 said:

kakshi does that but

that takes out the fun

itachi does tsykuomi and tortures him for days when its really sec

this is spite nd plain mean

do u have a grudge on WWH? lol

Make it WB Hulk it's still a stomp lol.

Was that a joke?

It should be... hell, WBH would just disintegrate everybody via Gamma Burst.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#61 god_spawn  Moderator

No universe battles.