#1 Edited by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Vs.

Rules

Morals off
Mimic has full control of his abilities
Battlefield: Moon

Mimic's powers include: Wolverine's claws, Cyclops's Optic blast, Colossu's strength, Jean's Telekenisis, Prof. X's Telepathy and Iceman's Cryokenisis
#2 Posted by texasdeathmatch (13171 posts) - - Show Bio

What powers does Mimic have? They've changed throughout Exiles.

#3 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@texasdeathmatch: just updated it
#4 Posted by The_Mayhem_Theory (1060 posts) - - Show Bio
I'm sure Mimic could absorb Hulk's template, too, while subtracting one of his others. However, absorbing someone's power isn't always the case. The original is more than capable of demolishing Mimic, but it would be a little more difficult because of Mimic's "other" templates.
#5 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a spite against Mimic.  WWHulk defeated a rather large team of X-men during World War Hulk, Mimic alone stands ZERO chance of winning.  Not to mention that his absorbed powers are not at the same strength level as the original, so even if he absorbed Hulks powers he still wouldn't be as powerful.  Mimic takes a dirt nap on this one.

#6 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
This is a spite against Mimic.  WWHulk defeated a rather large team of X-men during World War Hulk, Mimic alone stands ZERO chance of winning.  Not to mention that his absorbed powers are not at the same strength level as the original, so even if he absorbed Hulks powers he still wouldn't be as powerful.  Mimic takes a dirt nap on this one.
Dude...............
#7 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk take tis one, Mimic isnt fast enough to avoid him, hulk will latch on and beat the shit out of him

#8 Posted by Black_Dynamite2073 (26 posts) - - Show Bio

iirc, mimic cannot copy hulk's power without succumbing to gamma radiation poisoning. with that said, i think using the original mimic would be a better match since he's stronger and probably a different powerset. i think the original might have a chance with these powers but its slim

#9 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio

Mimic could take Hulk.  It would be a hardfought battle, but he's one tough SOB, and has Wolverine's healing factor.
#10 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: all his powers are at hafe strength,  Wolverine's healing factor has trouble keeping up with how much damage the hulk dishes up to him, mimic would get beat down
#11 Posted by progenitor (7534 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@progenitor: all his powers are at hafe strength,  Wolverine's healing factor has trouble keeping up with how much damage the hulk dishes up to him, mimic would get beat down

True, WWHulk would probably toss him around a bit, but he did defeat Wolverine, the guy's still incredibly resilient, I think the longer the fight goes, the more the fight is in Mimic's favor.  Especially if he has telepathy and TK, and Ice kinesis, the guy has what it takes to eventualy beat WWHulk.
#12 Edited by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk shrugged off the Black Bolt imposter's scream which blew off pieces of the moon, he endured a Sentry going all out, and he tanked Zom-like attacks from Dr. Strange.  How can Mimic be expected to down him with those powers?  I say Hulk pounds him out rather quickly and calls it good.

#13 Posted by sceonn (96 posts) - - Show Bio

If mimic can "mimic" abilities then wouldn't it be hulk just fighting another hulk? only one with a more variety of powers/arsenals at his disposal. I'll go with mimic even if the abilities are halved, if you combine them i'm sure it'll be something. Besides if he has half wolverine healing factor and half of hulks i'm sure he won't be below either of them when it comes down to how he regenerates.

#14 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@Green Skin said:
Dude...............
Really?  That's the best you got?
#15 Posted by Baltoro (1116 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
@IZZR said:
@Green Skin said:
Dude...............
I thought this post was rather rude.  Or perhaps the guy is taking it personally that Mimic gets punched into Orbit by WWH....who knows.
#16 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio

I still don't think Mimic can beat Hulk.. These are the X-Men that WWHulk defeated when he was going after Prof. X.   None of these groups came close to defeating him, so I don't think a B-lister like Mimic has a shot in hell.   Plus in  a 1 on 1 situation Hulk can focus all of his attention on Mimic, so it'll be even worse for him.

Surge
Hellion
Mercury
Dust
Rockslide
Elixir
X-23 
-
Cyclops
Emma Frost
Wolverine
Beast
Shadow Cat
Colossus

Nightcrawler
Warpath
Hepzibah
Darwin
Multiple Man
Wolfsbane
Siryn
Monet
Strong Guy

#17 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro said:
@Green Skin said:
@IZZR said:
@Green Skin said:
Dude...............
I thought this post was rather rude.  Or perhaps the guy is taking it personally that Mimic gets punched into Orbit by WWH....who knows.
I agree.  Crap like this is why the battles on the Vine aren't what they used to be.
#18 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Baltoro: @Green Skin: Buy a sense of humor maybe? whatever the case you both need to lighten up its just a joke sheeesh
#19 Edited by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:

@Baltoro: @Green Skin: Buy a sense of humor maybe? whatever the case you both need to lighten up its just a joke sheeesh

You gotta realize it'd pretty hard to read tone on a forum, so you have to be clear with what your saying.. Throw a brother a smiley face or something next time.
#20 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin
Even though Rockslide lost really fast, I was actually impressed with how he fought ww hulk. LOL
#21 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@Green Skin said:
@IZZR said:

You gotta realize it'd pretty hard to read tone on a forum, so you have to be clear with what your saying.. Throw a brother a smiley face or something next time.
True lol my bad dawg, hope this is better
#22 Posted by isaac_clarke (5448 posts) - - Show Bio

Not exactly sure what prevents him to survive a single hit without adamantium bones.

#23 Posted by Green Skin (2932 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR: lol, there ya go.
#24 Posted by Sherlock (7255 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaac_clarke said:
Not exactly sure what prevents him to survive a single hit without adamantium bones.
Icemans and colossuses power will help out some with that

Im pretty sure this version of Mimic can only copy mutant powers so copying Hulk is out of the question.Add to that all of his powers are half strength i dont see him being able to go at it with Normal Hulk let alone WW Hulk.BTW He can only do 5 templates at a time you have 6
#25 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@GhostRider29: how did he fight him?
#26 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Mimic would lose, even with access to the power, he can only mimic a limited amount of it. Also Hulk Stomped through all of those powers in WWH vs. the X-men

#27 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacharrt said:
Mimic would lose, even with access to the power, he can only mimic a limited amount of it. Also Hulk Stomped through all of those powers in WWH vs. the X-men
did you know that spidey soloed the x-men once
#28 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@progenitor: the longer the fight goes... the stronger the hulk gets
#29 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary: yup lol it was great
#30 Posted by TheTrollDance (172 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH LITTLE MOON!

#31 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@blacharrt said:
did you know that spidey soloed the x-men once
I don't recall him soloing them in 616, but i do recall he had a surprise run-in with them and was able to get away unharmed.
#32 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk hands down!