• 83 results
Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Recklesswiz

I have a hard time believing lobo could beat hulk. I know it has been done before but I want to see this from a fresh perspective. I personally think hulk would win this one.

capall2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo should win here...superman lvl strength, better hf, immortality, better gadgets including his space harley...

Evil-Incarnate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Evil-Incarnate

Either Lobo wins or a stalemate...

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What about hulks ability, in calm state, being able to lift 100 tons like nothing ?

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Black_Arrow
comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk wins he can kill lobo lobo just won't stay dead .

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_arrow: like I said calm state. He's supported a falling 150 billion ton mountain. Matching Super Adaptoid which had the strength of 100 heroes. And much more ...

DeathstrokeFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think people are forgetting this is WW Hulk, not the regular.

If this is a battle to the death, It will be a long fight, because Hulk is not immortal, so Lobo will keep coming back and eventually learn the tactics WW Hulk uses and kill him. If it's a KO battle, it's hard to say.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By vintage_spiderman

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By comic_book_fan
batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay on a serious note lobo takes it hands down

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people think WWHulk was powerful?

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dirty jew - dont make me get the scans

sgu823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@recklesswiz: Lobo has an amazing healing factor. Infact, I think he's immortal but I'm not entirely sure since I haven't read alot of his comics. He's regenerated from a single blood cell multiple times.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#17 god_spawn  Moderator

@sgu823: He is indeed immortal. Banned from heaven and hell so he just keeps coming back.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lobo has shown some nice speed before (rapidly punching superman). I can't think of many low showings for him so I think his speed will be too much.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

hulk is fast. so get the impression that hulk isnt fast out of your mind

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol sure hulk is fast. compared to street level characters though

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Lobo cannot replicate anymore.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#23  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Hulk characters are really fast. Let's watch street level characters dance around them before eventually getting tagged due to them not being able to hurt him.

Wolverine commenting the Green Hulk used to have trouble hitting him and Wolverine has been dodging Hulk since his debut.

Hulk wondering how Cap is so fast, DD dodging around Hulk before Hulk eventually does tag him (referring to my previous point that he tags eventually based on durability and his own speed but more often than not is dodge. Even Spider-Man mentions Hulk's blows are slow to him.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

hulk is fast. so get the impression that hulk isnt fast out of your mind

Hulk is really fast. Let's watch street level characters dance around him before eventually getting tagged due to them not being able to hurt him.

Wolverine commenting the Green Hulk used to have trouble hitting him and Wolverine has been dodging Hulk since his debut.

Hulk wondering how Cap is so fast, DD dodging around Hulk before Hulk eventually does tag him (referring to my previous point that he tags eventually based on durability and his own speed but more often than not is dodge. Even Spider-Man mentions Hulk's blows are slow to him.

sgu823

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@recklesswiz: Care to show any speed feats then? That scan of yours just shows Hulk breaking free of Superman's grip and throwing him into space. It's more of a strength feat than anything.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By King_Saturn

I don't think Hulk is really as fast as some people have been saying he is lately... Lobo should be able to tussle with Hulk and win eventually...

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By batnorris

I say lobo wins due to being faster, I mean the guy has gotten the better of superman. He will just keep coming back. Can lobo fly? Hulk could just throw him into space. But, no hulk wouldn't get a hold of lobo. Now the real question is whether lobo's will be able to put hulk down.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk fans argue that he is fast, i dont deny that he is fast. but fast is a relative term. he's fast relative to some street levelers. but thing is fast relative to hulk as thing has said that hes faster than hulk. colossus is faster than hulk. spidey is faster than hullk. just look at the scans god spawn posted a few comments above

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TifaLockhart

Flight is overrated IMO.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Dredeuced

@immortal777: At the time, he had just got done beating the entirety of Marvel Earth. He beat Black Bolt and Sentry as far as powerhouses go, and he beat Reed, Tony AND Strange with a day's worth of prep(admittedly his robot friend diminished some of Tony's prep). He ran roughshod through everything they put up. The only guy who didn't really show up to stop him was Thor because he was busy, but Thor and Hulk have always been pretty evenly so WWHulk probably would've had a good shot.

And the writers explicitly pointed out that he was holding back the entire time, so as to kill as few people as possible while still serving his point.

It was later that they retconned the Black Bolt part and everyone chalks up the Sentry win to PIS and the Zom win to CIS. It can be argued either way, really.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@immortal777: At the time, he had just got done beating the entirety of Marvel Earth. He beat Black Bolt and Sentry as far as powerhouses go, and he beat Reed, Tony AND Strange with a day's worth of prep(admittedly his robot friend diminished some of Tony's prep). He ran roughshod through everything they put up. The only guy who didn't really show up to stop him was Thor because he was busy, but Thor and Hulk have always been pretty evenly so WWHulk probably would've had a good shot.

And the writers explicitly pointed out that he was holding back the entire time, so as to kill as few people as possible while still serving his point.

It was later that they retconned the Black Bolt part and everyone chalks up the Sentry win to PIS and the Zom win to CIS. It can be argued either way, really.

I've read it and I still don't know why people think WWHulk is powerful.

Dredeuced

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing how Lobo can regenerate from blood drops, and Hulk has insane healing factor.... stalemate.

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Recklesswiz

@immortal777: stop being so obtuse, you're exposing yourself to nothing but ridicule

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Recklesswiz

@sgu823: in the scans superman compliments hulk for not only strong but fast too. Also stating that he's stronger than any opponent he's ever fought before. Search for it on google: hulk vs superman

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By TifaLockhart

Fast, yes, but not faster than he could react to.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Franchise1590

Hulk doesn't gef enough credit on these forums lol.

Lobo cannot kill Hulk, too durable and not nearly as dumb or slow as people would like to believe especially if it's WWH.

Hulk however also cannot kill Lobo . Lobo is immortal and even if Hulk moves ag his fastest which is faster than most of you believe capable he should still be slower than Lobo.

I'm saying stalemate. I don't see euther putting the other down for longer than a few minutes unless one gets thrown into space and thaf could go either way.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Recklesswiz
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

here are some impressive feats of the hulk in WW. these are just 3 out of many

No Caption Provided
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

in the first one he beat colossus, he could always beat colossus. the 2nd one i cant see, but it looks like hes facing a few mutants. Whos he fighting in the 3rd scan?

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dum529001

@inconvenient_truth said:

hulk fans argue that he is fast, i dont deny that he is fast. but fast is a relative term. he's fast relative to some street levelers. but thing is fast relative to hulk as thing has said that hes faster than hulk. colossus is faster than hulk. spidey is faster than hullk. just look at the scans god spawn posted a few comments above

Can you say "low-balling"? That's what your'e doing. Nothing but low-balling.

Prove the Thing is faster.

Prove Colossus is faster.

Prove Spider-man is faster.

You don't have even a shred of definitive proof for any of those statements. Go ahead and try to prove them if you think you can.

And you know why you can't prove those statements? because you're doing nothing but low-balling and taking things out of context!

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth said:

Can you say "low-balling"? That's what your'e doing. Nothing but low-balling.

Prove the Thing is faster.

Prove Colossus is faster.

Prove Spider-man is faster.

You have no definitive proof for any of those statements. Go ahead and try to prove them if you think you can.

And you know why you can't prove those statements? because you're doing nothing but low-balling and taking things out of context!

those scans were from the moderator

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_spawn said:

Hulk characters are really fast. Let's watch street level characters dance around them before eventually getting tagged due to them not being able to hurt him.

@dum529001 there are the scan

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The thing is when hulk gets madder all his stats increase not just his strength, this is why he can tag fast speedsters eventually. As for the match I don't see lobo beating any version of the hulk from savage on up, sure hes strong and durabile enough to hang for a while but he would lose eventually just as he would to a Black adam or superman

Recklesswiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghost rider. fantastic four. avengers. new avengers. mighty avengers. X-men. Doc Samson. Hercules. Amadeus Cho. Namora. Angel. the U.S. army including General Ross. Dr. strange who was merged with a powerful demon names zom. Black bolt. the sentry.

Just SOME that hulk defeated in no more than 1 day prep.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By dum529001

@inconvenient_truth:

I just had to comment because:

A. those scans are out of context, not showing the entire fight with the intention of misleading people about what's really happening within them.

B. They don't prove those characters faster, merely that Hulk decides not to turn them into pulp as he easily could have.

C. Being agile is not the same as being fast.

D. And keep in mind that Hulk doesn't even need to dart out of the way against people much weaker then him.

E. If i had a dollar for every time a high-level character got tagged or had their blows evaded by low level characters, i'd be a rich man.

Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@inconvenient_truth:

I just had to comment because:

A. those scans are out of context, not showing the entire fight with the intention misleading people about what's really happening within them.

B. They don't prove those characters faster, merely that Hulk decide not to turn them into pulp them as he easily could have.

C. Being agile is not the same as being fast.

D. And keep in Hulk doesn't even need to dart out of the way against people much weaker then him.

i just posted them cause @god_spawn posted them and cause they show stree level type guys avoiding his hits and commenting on how they are quicker/faster than hulk