Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Hey cool, a fight Hulk can win. (Never mind, Edit. Read more of Kalibak's page and Hulk gets stomped.)

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dextersinister

Kalibak may have a strand of Superman's hair in there somewhere and the Hulk drops dead in it's presence.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Man_of_Miracles

@Dextersinister: I lol'd

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

WWH.

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By imbackwimps

oh boy the hulk hate is strong on this site WWH STOMPS HARD

SpideyPresence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SpideyPresence

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

Hey cool, a fight Hulk can win. (Never mind, Edit. Read more of Kalibak's page and Hulk gets stomped.)

How does Hulk get stomped?

Avatar image for chaoticsuperman
ChaoticSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ChaoticSuperman

Hulk gets stomped

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone explain to me how Hulk gets stomped or is this just blatant hate for the Hulk?

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By czarny_samael666
@venomoushatred1001 said:

WWH.

Easily.

Can someone explain to me how Hulk gets stomped or is this just blatant hate for the Hulk?

Because he was able to land a pnch on Supe's face, ergo he is FTL, can break planets and survive in heart of star... :roll:  
TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By TifaLockhart

You KNOW it's bad when Venomoushatred1001 calls it Hulk hate.

Regular Hulk is too much for Kalibak. World War Hulk crushes him.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By KMART4455

I actually dont know..

With his abilities Kalibak really should win but he is inconsistent at best....

So I have to go with the Feats and the Consistency with Hulk.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Kalibak having strength on par with Darkseid and Superman means nothing then, ecspecially when Superman strength > WWH strength?

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By ghost_rider1
@ImTheDamnBatman
Kalibak having strength on par with Darkseid and Superman means nothing then, ecspecially when Superman strength > WWH strength?
No WWH strength>supes strength. The reason I say that is WWH strength is limitless. Superman strength is not. Kalibak gets crushed by savage hulk. There no way he gonna beat WWH
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Superman Base Strength >>>>>>>>> WWH Base Strength. Hulk will have no time to get angry because Kalibak smacks his head off.

Avatar image for henryarguelles5
henryarguelles5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By henryarguelles5

@ImTheDamnBatman: I agree with you, but Kalibak has always been kind of a clown. I've never seen him do more than just punch hard and try to overpower opponents. At least WW Hulk has some battle acumen.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By czarny_samael666
@ImTheDamnBatman said:
Show me Kalibak and DS strength feats that are above Hulk's.  Just because someone fought with Superman, he isn't on par with him in strength.
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

The only thing Hulk has going for him is his fighting skill, if he can stall Kalibak from gettig a hit on him for a while, he might get angry enough and pull off a win. But i still say Kalibak knocks his head off.

ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Go read his page, k thx.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TheDude123

It would be a long slugfest with WWH pulling out the victory probably. If, however, Kalibak fires his Beta-club's nerve-beam he is going to infuriate WWH to the point where Hulk will KO Kalibak with one shot.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ghost_rider1
@ImTheDamnBatman
Superman Base Strength >>>>>>>>> WWH Base Strength. Hulk will have no time to get angry because Kalibak smacks his head off.
U dnt kno much about hulk strength. Hulk is even stronger than thor. Thor even stated that himself. Even if kalibak is strong he isn't gonna jus knock hulk head off. Hulk has knocked out SS in 3 punches, he destroyed an asteroid that was twice the size of earth. He closed the doors to the core of some nuclear device(I dnt exactly remember what it was called) but it was something thor and the thing together couldn't move. He can run anywhere between 330-700 mph(depending on his rage) kalibak gets crushed and stomped.
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Nope. When did Thor say Hulk was stronger? Scans? Also where are you getting this 330-700 MPH speed from? Scans? not that it matters, Since Kalibak has Close to Superman speed and reaction time, which is far greater than 700 Mph. Silver Surfer was standing still when Hulk hit him, PIS, Hulk can smash a giant asteroid but takes effort to hold a continent together, PIS... Kalibak throws Hulk into space.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ghost_rider1
@ImTheDamnBatman
Nope. When did Thor say Hulk was stronger? Scans? Also where are you getting this 330-700 MPH speed from? Scans? not that it matters, Since Kalibak has Close to Superman speed and reaction time, which is far greater than 700 Mph. Silver Surfer was standing still when Hulk hit him, PIS, Hulk can smash a giant asteroid but takes effort to hold a continent together, PIS... Kalibak throws Hulk into space.
PIS, PIS, PIS, PIS!!!!!! That's everyone favorite thing to say while concerning the hulk. I get on comicvine with my phone I am unable to get scans. But thor has said that hulk is stronger than him. Hulk has accomplished strength feats that thor and thing together couldn't do. Then on top of all that. Hulk has a healing ability that eclipses wolverine. And he can run between 330-700-mph. Like I said it depends on his rage. Kalabak loses here. He wouldn't beat savage hulk one on one. He is nothing compared to WWH
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

@ghost_rider1 Well you have zero proof so I will assume you are making that all up. @TheAcidSkull Do you understand how angry Hulk would have to get to get on Superman level? It would take a while. Kalibak can easily KO within that time.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1
deactivated-5bf70359d2dd1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

You KNOW it's bad when Venomoushatred1001 calls it Hulk hate.

Lol.

gfzb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By gfzb

hulk

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ghost_rider1
@ImTheDamnBatman
@ghost_rider1 Well you have zero proof so I will assume you are making that all up. @TheAcidSkull Do you understand how angry Hulk would have to get to get on Superman level? It would take a while. Kalibak can easily KO within that time.
I think thor says that hulk is stronger than him in INCREDIBLE HULK ANNUAL VOL 1. I'm not completely sure, but u can check it out. I'm not making anything I said up. As a matter of fact.....hulk defeated crypto man who at the time had his strength boosted to where it was superior to thor
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Okay, post scans of him surviving multiple Superman/Darkseid-Level punches.

KMART4455

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KMART4455

@ImTheDamnBatman said:

this

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#36  Edited By nefarious

Hulk.

80sBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By 80sBaby

Hulk takes this pretty easily.

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saying Kalibak beats WWH because he fought Superman is like me saying Venom can beat Iron Man because he fought Juggernaut.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#39  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

Saying Kalibak beats WWh because he fights with Superman is like me saying Venom can beat Iron Man because he fought Juggernaut.

People think that way..... It gets on my nerves when people say He-man can beat Wonder Women or Thor just because he fought PC Supes (which he got wrecked anyway).

venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghost_rider1 said:

Hulk is even stronger than thor. Thor even stated that himself.

Thor said he MIGHT be stronger than him. Too bad their feats state otherwise.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ghost_rider1
@venomoushatred1001

@ghost_rider1 said:

Yea u right, but for thor to consider that hulk could be stronger than him is in impressive strength feat. Logically, hulk is stronger if u consider the fact hulk strength has no limits while thor does
ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By ghost_rider1
@venomoushatred1001

@ghost_rider1 said:

Hulk closed the doors to a nuclear core that thor and the thing was unable to do. If u think about the fact that hulk strength is limitless...he is in logical terms stronger than thor could ever hope to become
Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Jayfournines

Hulk wins this one, however that limitless strength bull gets thrown around a lot. Hulk does not have limitless strength, there is no such thing as 'limitless rage'. The dude already lost his wife, child, friends and family...he ain't getting madder than that.

Sparky_BW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Sparky_BW

WWH stomps bad.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Freefa11

Kalibak is physically and mentally inferior to Superman and Darkseid in pretty much every way imaginable. He has been stomped by Superman in just 2-3 panels at least twice, and he's been easily killed or humbled by Darkseid a couple of times As well. He tends to get smacked around a lot in all his fights with Orion except when he's amped. I believe he also got thrown around by Geo Force. So the comparison doesn't hold water; if Superman were bloodlusted and decided to kill Kalibak, Kalibak would die, and there wouldn't be anything he could do about it.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Fifthchild

@Jayfournines said:

Hulk wins this one, however that limitless strength bull gets thrown around a lot. Hulk does not have limitless strength, there is no such thing as 'limitless rage'. The dude already lost his wife, child, friends and family...he ain't getting madder than that.

...he did though.

At any rate the "theres no such thing as limitless rage" argument doesn't really have any legs because there can be limitless rage in comic books just like there are billions of other things that can't exist in the real world. And in the case of the Hulk his rage has been explicitly stated to be limitless more than once.

Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Fifthchild

@Freefa11 said:

Kalibak is physically and mentally inferior to Superman and Darkseid in pretty much every way imaginable. He has been stomped by Superman in just 2-3 panels at least twice, and he's been easily killed or humbled by Darkseid a couple of times As well. He tends to get smacked around a lot in all his fights with Orion except when he's amped. I believe he also got thrown around by Geo Force. So the comparison doesn't hold water; if Superman were bloodlusted and decided to kill Kalibak, Kalibak would die, and there wouldn't be anything he could do about it.

Yep. Kalibak is a complete loser and doesnt really have any business fighting someone like WWH (or Superman for that matter). This battle probably goes something like how WWHs "fight" with Ares went.

Jayfournines

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Jayfournines

@Fifthchild said:

@Jayfournines said:

...he did though.

At any rate the "theres no such thing as limitless rage" argument doesn't really have any legs because there can be limitless rage in comic books just like there are billions of other things that can't exist in the real world. And in the case of the Hulk his rage has been explicitly stated to be limitless more than once.

Is there a stronger version than World Breaker Hulk?

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#49  Edited By TifaLockhart

@Fifthchild: I wouldn't say complete loser. He gave the Supermen of America all they could handle, he did well against a rookie Hal, he had Superboy in a chokehold, and he's defeated Lightray.

He's not Hulk level, mind you. But he's not a total dud.

Oh, and whoever said Kalibak is Superman/Darkseid level, he's not. He's cowered before Darkseid's strength before and Superman routinely cleans his clock. Kalibak was only able to compete because he had Mantis as help, got lucky, and his speed surprised Superman. Kalibak constantly loses to Orion as well, because Orion is a martial artist and Kalibak is a brute.

Soul_Rebel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Soul_Rebel

@Jayfournines: Im sure if he lost his friends and family again there would be another increase in rage, since he only lost them twice. Like, if i lose an important key, i get pretty damn mad. If i lose that key again, i get madder. (mainly at myself, but no matter) And so forth and so forth.