the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@HellionVulcan said:

@MagneticTempest said:
WWH was beating Juggernaut. He can beat Kuurth too.
Juggernaut was beating wwhulk & was stronger then him but which version of kuurth are u using ? when he was powered by two gods or one as both could hurt hulk bad i mean with only the serpents power kuurth smashed colossus's skull while powered by Cyttorak a feat wwhulk couldn't do or any hulk but Juggernaut can't be KO or killed by any hulk maybe besides cosmic hulk .

that was exaggeration by colossus. His helmet wasn't even broken.

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By HellionVulcan
@the human Juggernaut said:

@HellionVulcan said:

@MagneticTempest said:
Juggernaut was beating wwhulk & was stronger then him but which version of kuurth are u using ? when he was powered by two gods or one as both could hurt hulk bad i mean with only the serpents power kuurth smashed colossus's skull while powered by Cyttorak a feat wwhulk couldn't do or any hulk but Juggernaut can't be KO or killed by any hulk maybe besides cosmic hulk .

his helmet was dented & colossus was bleeding from his mouth/face plus his Hemet could hide the damage to his skull as we can't see through it .
butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By butcher_pete
@pooty said:

@Fluke-buddha: @Butcher_Pete: Don't you see that the whole Thor thing was BS or PIS in the first place? If Juggs is powered by Cytorak and Thor cut off that power then Juggs should have become regular Cain marko. It's illogical to think that only one specific part of his power would be cut off. He should have been powerless. The whole feat was just a way for Thor to finally get some hits in. Thor is not powerful enough to cut off the power of someone as powerful as Cytorak. It was bad writing and thats why so many people are confused because one bad writer made a mistake. Magik could have cut off his power if she could. She is a POWERFUL magic caster. But she had to go to Cytorak because only Cytorak or someone more powerful can take Cains power away. Thor is no where near that powerful.

But the OP is current Juggs who doesnt' have a forcefield any way. Juggs is still more powerful than Colossus even with the added power of Cytorak so current Juggs still beats WWH. WWH couldn't even beat Juggs when Cytorak was not giving him all his power. He had to outsmart Juggs because he couldn't beat him. WWH didn't beat anyone that regular hulk couldn't beat.

OP is not current Juggs... I said it's the same Juggs from their fight in WWH: X-Men #3.

No I dont see it as PIS because Mjolnir is quite a powerful magical artifact, and I'm one of the few people on comicvine that dont think of Cyttorak as an omniversal magical entity above the likes of the Living Tribunal or whatever other bs people keep spewing about him.

The reason WWH couldn't beat Juggs is simple, he was invulnerable to physical harm... as for his forcefield, although it's not always visible it's always active and is what supplies Juggernaut with his invulnerability. In his fight with Thor it wasn't visible, but Thor said he negated his mystical forcefield. Juggernaut was no longer invulnerable as stated by himself, and expressed pain.

No he is not ivulnerable if he can be damaged... X-23 cut out the Hulk's eyes in their fight, yet he healed them back almost immediately and Hulk isn't invulnerable... he's just super durable with a healing factor just like Juggs when his invulnerability is cut off.

Even if people cant accept the fact that Juggs was vulnerable to physical harm in the fight with Thor, I stated in the OP that he is vulnerable to physical harm in this fight.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#54  Edited By Killemall

@tron_bonne said:

@pooty said:

But the current avatar of Cytorak says that Kuurth is still more powerful and stronger than him. WOuldn't that mean that Kuurth is more powerful than WWH?

He was talking in "past-perspective" point of view.

You have read it from the very beginning before Colossanaut enters the portal back to Earth:
"I used to wonder how the Juggernaut before me was so powerful and now I wonder how he could ever stop....... He was stronger than me, faster, more powerful...."

Well apart from that when they fought Colossus was apparently thinking those stuffs Pooty said, however scans still point to the contrary.

@pooty said:

@Killemall: Why would Colossus say it if it wasn't true? Colossus skull got split. He was in more pain than he has ever felt. THose are his words. Look at the pics. Colossus head is dented in a few different places. His face is smashed in. This was not a one sided fight. Colossus was unstoppable because he couldn't stop RUNNING. Even after the fight he couldn't stop running. Thats was his only advantage. And look at what Magic said. Kuurth was not taken away because of Colossus beating him but they were entering a power nexus that could destroy them all. Read each scan carefully. I'm not making this stuff up. lol

Well i never said you were making things up, sorry if it sounded that way. Well to be honest i have no damn clue why Colossus was saying those things, to be honest the first time i read it i though it was Juggy saying those stuffs, and later i realized it wasn't the case. The fight wasn't one sided by still Colossus was winning and winning by a long margin, Colossus was hurt, yes.. juggy was pure goddam beading, he was really getting his hide kicked in. Apart from that the fact about him running of course is undeniable, he clocked 160 didnt he, that was cool.

The last part i am not too sure, i will check the issue and get back to u soon. :)

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Juggernaut.
Fluke-buddha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Fluke-buddha

@Fluke-buddha said:

@pooty said:

@Fluke-buddha: No even in his official bio it says that Juggs is invulnerable AND then it talks about his forcefield. It is 2 different things. Thor had 60 seconds to put down Juggs without his force field and couldn't do it. Colossus(with Cytoraks) power shows no force field but can't be stopped. Same with Juggs. Wolverine has been able to get past the force field and injure Juggs eye but it healed up. So even if you get past his force field you still can't beat him by force. If you have proof showing otherwise please present it

Just because Thor couldn't put Juggs down in 60 seconds means nothing. Juggs is still plenty tough without the forcefield, he's just not invulnerable. No Juggs is not invulnerable without the forcefield, the forcefield is the source of his invulnerability everyone knows that. It's illogical that Cyttorak would give him invulnerability and a forcefield that provides invulnerability. You are simply wrong on this account. The very fact that you admit Wolverine injured him proves you are wrong and are not thinking about this clearly. If Juggs was still invulnerably without the forcefield, Wolverine would not have been able to injure him, period. Your confusing fast recovery with invulnerability. Juggs can be beaten by force, he's been beaten by force a lot over the years. Just because he healed from Wolverine poking him in the eye means absolutely nothing. Unless you seriously think Wolverines claws are the most powerful thing in the Marvel U. WWHulk beat the hell out of so many people I find it astounding you think a jobber like Juggs could beat him alone. WWHulk is much stronger than Juggs, and without the invulnerability, he isn't going to be able to outlast WWHulk is a fight. Juggs simply doesn't have the strength to put WWHulk down before he himself loses.

Jesus Christ.

If you disagree thats fine.  Want to clue me in on more accurate information, even better.  But don't make douche posts like this.  This contributed nothing to the thread.
Avatar image for the_human_juggernaut
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@HellionVulcan said:

@HellionVulcan said:

@MagneticTempest said:

his helmet was dented & colossus was bleeding from his mouth/face plus his Hemet could hide the damage to his skull as we can't see through it .

Colossus when armored can't bleed blood, so that artist was wrong.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@venomoushatred1001 said:
Juggernaut.
the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@the human Juggernaut: Ok then what is true about the force field? WHen Thor took the forcefield away it appeared that he was being affected by the blows more than when the force field was active. And we know he laughs at bullets and lightning but that was all with the force field. What is the purpose of the force field if it doesn't help?

no, its not with the force field. The forcefield is always visible when in use.Tt doesn't follow the contours of his body either.

the human Juggernaut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Fluke-buddha said:

@Fluke-buddha said:

@pooty said:

@Fluke-buddha: No even in his official bio it says that Juggs is invulnerable AND then it talks about his forcefield. It is 2 different things. Thor had 60 seconds to put down Juggs without his force field and couldn't do it. Colossus(with Cytoraks) power shows no force field but can't be stopped. Same with Juggs. Wolverine has been able to get past the force field and injure Juggs eye but it healed up. So even if you get past his force field you still can't beat him by force. If you have proof showing otherwise please present it

Just because Thor couldn't put Juggs down in 60 seconds means nothing. Juggs is still plenty tough without the forcefield, he's just not invulnerable. No Juggs is not invulnerable without the forcefield, the forcefield is the source of his invulnerability everyone knows that. It's illogical that Cyttorak would give him invulnerability and a forcefield that provides invulnerability. You are simply wrong on this account. The very fact that you admit Wolverine injured him proves you are wrong and are not thinking about this clearly. If Juggs was still invulnerably without the forcefield, Wolverine would not have been able to injure him, period. Your confusing fast recovery with invulnerability. Juggs can be beaten by force, he's been beaten by force a lot over the years. Just because he healed from Wolverine poking him in the eye means absolutely nothing. Unless you seriously think Wolverines claws are the most powerful thing in the Marvel U. WWHulk beat the hell out of so many people I find it astounding you think a jobber like Juggs could beat him alone. WWHulk is much stronger than Juggs, and without the invulnerability, he isn't going to be able to outlast WWHulk is a fight. Juggs simply doesn't have the strength to put WWHulk down before he himself loses.

Jesus Christ.

If you disagree thats fine. Want to clue me in on more accurate information, even better. But don't make douche posts like this. This contributed nothing to the thread.

ok. The force field is not the source of his invulnerability. Not everyone "knows" what you said. I'll make whatever posts i want, using whatever tone I care to use too, thanks.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By pooty

@Killemall: Even looking at the scans what is Colossus doing that Kuurth isn't doing back? I think we are so used to Juggs being utterly unstoppable that when we see him getting beat up we think the end is nigh. No, Kuurth is delivering just as much as Colossus is giving. The scans match what Colossus is saying.

P.s Your apology is not accepted because it is not needed. You always come off polite and open minded. Thank You

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By pooty

@Butcher_Pete:

1. Since it's your thread you can make the rules. Juggs can be hurt by physical harm and you have taken away his force field. Even under your rules Juggs still wins. He still has his durability which was enough to take multiple punches from Thor in a short amount of time. And he still has his incalculable strength. WWH reverted back to Human after fighting the Sentry. And even stronger Hulk got punked by Zeus. Hulk either ran out of rage or out of power which shows a limit. Whatever it was, Juggs will never tire nor will his strength decrease. Hulks power is physical. Juggs is mystical. I believe mystical usually wins.

2. If Mjolnir was such a powerful artifact it would be able to get through Juggs force field but it can't. Mjolnir can't penetrate the force field but it can negate the source of the force field? That is bad writing. Juggs power source(Cytorak) is more powerful than the power source of Mjolnir(Odin)

3. Why did it just shut off the force field? Why didn't it shut off his strength, stamina, durability? It should have cut off everything or nothing. More bad writing.

4. Cytorak IMO is not all powerful. I do believe him to be more powerful than Odin(atleast in the crimson cosmos) but below eternity. But LT, Infinity Gauntlet, Phoenix, PR Molecule Man, PR Beyonder, high tier Celestial would whip his butt. Some would rank him lower. Some much higher. I don't really know. He don't show up enough for me to gauge him or care.

5. Then by your definition no one is invulnerable because even LT can be killed.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Fragneto
@pooty said:

4. Cytorak IMO is not all powerful. I do believe him to be more powerful than Odin(atleast in the crimson cosmos) but below eternity. But LT, Infinity Gauntlet, Phoenix, PR Molecule Man, PR Beyonder, high tier Celestial would whip his butt. Some would rank him lower. Some much higher. I don't really know. He don't show up enough for me to gauge him or care.

**Readies some popcorn and waits for Juggernaut fans to log on**
pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By pooty

@Fragneto: He don't show up enough for me to gauge him or care.

That's why i put the "I don't care" in there so hopefully they won't waste their time or mine. They not changing my mind and i'm not changing theirs. Just better to agreee to disagree sometimes my friend.

Fragneto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Fragneto
@pooty said:

@Fragneto: He don't show up enough for me to gauge him or care.

That's why i put the "I don't care" in there so hopefully they won't waste their time or mine. They not changing my mind and i'm not changing theirs. Just better to agreee to disagree sometimes my friend.

Well if you haven't noticed, it's not about you changing his minds or him changing your mind. It's about how you both present your argument for others to read. It's entertainment.
butcher_pete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By butcher_pete

@pooty: 
I see what you're saying... I dont know. Maybe the hammer only negated the external mystical energies surrounding Juggernaut, who knows...

Yes, I agree Cyttorak may be more powerful than Odin. Though Odin is pretty powerful and has held his own against Galactus, and I personally think Galactus is more powerful than Cyttorak. 

I'm not sure what you're getting at with Hulk fighting Zeus and getting beat down... Zeus is essentially Odin's equal, of course Hulk doesn't stand a chance. 

Also, in the fight in WWH: X-Men #3, Hulk wasn't getting dominated. I'd say he fought pretty evenly with Juggernaut, like pretty much all their fights... but Hulk would lose to Juggernaut because he can't harm him, so just like everyone else that fights Juggernaut he had to win via BFR. That's why I made this fight... they seem to be pretty evenly matched, except for Juggernaut's bs invulnerability. If it was taken away, I thought it would put them on essentially an even playing field. Almost evenly matched strength, extremely high durability, and insane healing factor. 

In my opinion Hulk takes the majority.

IncredibleHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By IncredibleHulk

WWH Wins

ProfessorQQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ProfessorQQ

This will be one long ass fight but I think WWH takes this as his power increases with time while Juggernaunt's power stay the same.

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By termiteone4ever

My monkey all was on HULk with this battle .

Ronyc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Ronyc

Juggernaut as always except the times when Hulk is amped or resorts on bfr.Just think how good Juggs must be that Hulk with his huge popularity and fanbase ends up looking worse than the "bad" guy. Also when they were on the same team, Juggs ended up looking far more overpowered (Kuurth) than Hulk (Nul). WWH also had to bfr Juggs even tho he said he was going to kill him (something in the lines) Undisputed winner: Juggernaut Win by submission,exhaustion(jugg doesn't need to rest), KO is realistic win but won't happen in comic

Avatar image for mego_stretch_hulk
Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#72  Edited By Outside_85

With the forcefields gone, WWH should take it eventually.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Outside_85 said:

With the forcefields gone, WWH should take it eventually.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Enemybird

@progenitor said:

I'm going with the Juggernaut, even without the forcefield.

Me too Juggernaut all the way

The_VoteMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By The_VoteMan

I vote for Hulk. Green stands for mean.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Bo88gdan

WWHulk

AngelicPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By AngelicPhoenix

i think hulk has pure strength, but this may come down to who is smarter...what if hulk can do like his son did and trick him and toss him into space?

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By blackadam2

@pooty said:

@texasdeathmatch: It's an added layer of protection. Without the force field he would feel more pain than without it. Without the forcefield he would feel knife cuts, bullets, powerful blast. He would still be invulnerable and heal but with the force field he don't even have to feel the pain.

interesting point. in the pov juggernaut has shown that he can still feel, but the lack of air or food or the physical attacks does not kill, nor does they cause any physiological damage.

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By blackadam2

juggernaut having no force field makes this battle more even.with it, the hulk would not be able to touch the juggernaut; without it, juggernaut is still durable enough to take hulk shots and keep going.

the problem with the juggernaut is that it is difficult to determine his level of strength. he does not bench press. his only strength feats are battles with other marvel heavy hitters, something which he has been able to do, not with ease but not with so much trouble either.

the hulk can increase his strength to the point that he can surpass the juggernaut, but how would this play in this scenario? considering BFR is not allowed, i doubt the hulk would take the him down by physical force. in this regard, i have seen the battle with thor, and i doubt hulk can negate cyttorak magic so he can hurt the juggernaut. juggernaut's powers give him an advantage againts stronger opponents. with almost unlimited durability ( force field) and the unstoppable momentum, what can a stronger opponent except bfr? yes, maybe they could stop( this is debatable) , but beat him by physical force, i doubt it.

on the other hand, the hulk can tank juggernaut punches, and juggernaut punches are not as strong as those of zeus. while in fact someone like an skyfather is strong enough to damage the hulk with pure physical, juggernaut is not able to do that kind of damage. also, any damage to the hulk would heal.

@Kinasin_ said:

Juggs was getting god stomped by hyperion. The same hyperion who couldn't stop a asteriod from destroying earth. Now I don't remember if juggernaut was depowered when he ended up getting saved from the thrashing he was taking and then he got in his cheap shots against hyperion but going by that scenario what the hell is he gonna do without forcefields against some who can bust the planet? Especially if he can't deal with someone who can't even bust an asteroid.

in which issue did that happened? the juggernaut has been able to withstand the hulk in multiple ocassions. did you see their fight in wwhulk vs the x-men? the hulk took him out by bfr. i doubt in that fight you mention juggernaut was fully powered. even when thor removed his invulnerability the juggernaut was still taking hits from thor. and the force does not have anything to do. he was fighting wwhulk without his force field.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Kinasin_

Juggs was getting god stomped by hyperion. The same hyperion who couldn't stop a asteriod from destroying earth. Now I don't remember if juggernaut was depowered when he ended up getting saved from the thrashing he was taking and then he got in his cheap shots against hyperion but going by that scenario what the hell is he gonna do without forcefields against someone who can bust the planet? Especially if he can't deal with someone who can't even bust an asteroid.

Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kinasin_ said:

Juggs was getting god stomped by hyperion. The same hyperion who couldn't stop a asteriod from destroying earth. Now I don't remember if juggernaut was depowered when he ended up getting saved from the thrashing he was taking and then he got in his cheap shots against hyperion but going by that scenario what the hell is he gonna do without forcefields against someone who can bust the planet? Especially if he can't deal with someone who can't even bust an asteroid.

You mean this fight when Hyperion tried to punk a depowered Juggernaut?

Here's the same Juggernaut (super de-powered) fighting giants and then Hyperion.

This is Juggernaut when NOT de-powered

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Kinasin_

@MarvelRulesTheWorld said:

@Kinasin_ said:

You mean this fight when Hyperion tried to punk a depowered Juggernaut?

Here's the same Juggernaut (super de-powered) fighting giants and then Hyperion.

Like I said, if he is depowered then nevermind. Although I do find it funny that you cut out the beating hyperion gave to jugs and how jugs got saved from hyperion putting the final nail in his coffin.

Avatar image for marvelrulestheworld
MarvelRulesTheWorld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Kinasin_: And he almost drowned to death too. Looks like everyone these days been depowered except for the main heroes who don't even keep their upgrades for too long like Herc.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Kinasin_

Unedited Version

Argonite to the Spine

blackadam2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By blackadam2

@Kinasin_: yes, the juggernaut was depowered in this fight. this situation ( being depowered) was caused by the universal force. anyway, you can see that even depowered juggernaut took mst of the punishment of king hyperion and was able to fight back and hurt him ( not that much), but still he was durable enough to stand up to king hyperion. although, i do agree king hyperion would beat this version of the juggernaut.

by the way, i believe he was enhaced in the scan of him fighting thor. i think he was 8th day juggernaut.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By Kinasin_

@blackadam2 said:

@Kinasin_: yes, the juggernaut was depowered in this fight. this situation ( being depowered) was caused by the universal force. anyway, you can see that even depowered juggernaut took mst of the punishment of king hyperion and was able to fight back and hurt him ( not that much), but still he was durable enough to stand up to king hyperion. although, i do agree king hyperion would beat this version of the juggernaut.

by the way, i believe he was enhaced in the scan of him fighting thor. i think he was 8th day juggernaut.

Yeah, he for sure was enhanced in the Thor fight I've read those. Although I guess for being depowered juggernaut did do alright against hyperion.

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Bo88gdan

WWH 

Avatar image for imthedamnbatman
ImTheDamnBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By ImTheDamnBatman

Nothing Can Stop The Juggernaut.

SavageBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By SavageBeast

WWHULK!

Avatar image for almighty_darkseid
Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

juggernaut still wins, he's invulnerable with or without the forcefield.

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@BlueLantern1995 said:

I thought you would be in this forum...your Hulk hatred knows no bounds...as for the match I think World War Hulk could win this but it could go either way.

stalking me? ur hulk fanboyness knows no bounds...

imbackwimps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By imbackwimps
No Caption Provided

@Almighty_Darkseid: ur a hulk hater 4real and to prove u wrong once again like i do always and this is red hulk slaping him around

Avatar image for 7am_waking_up_in_the_morning
7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imbackwimps said:
No Caption Provided

@Almighty_Darkseid: ur a hulk hater 4real and to prove u wrong once again like i do always and this is red hulk slaping him around

Not to get in the way of you two,but Colossunaut really destroyed RULK in that battle.
Fifthchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Fifthchild

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

Not to get in the way of you two,but Colossunaut really destroyed RULK in that battle.

Actually that is another encounter. The first one was pretty even until Colossonaut evolved into some as yet unexplained powered up demon form and began smacking Rulk around. That fight was underwater while the above took place on the moon.

Avatar image for mego_stretch_hulk
Mego_Stretch_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Greendevil

@MarvelRulesTheWorld:

Thats 8th day Juggy = Super amped Juggy second to Trion Juggy and probably above Kuurth. Nice try though.

As for this battle. Stalemate or WWH after a close fight (cuz of the force field)

Avatar image for yourneighborhoodcomicgeek
YourNeighborhoodComicGeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 15

Hulk takes it when Juggs doesn't have force field.

(didn't this battle happen already WITH Jugg's force field???)

Almighty_Darkseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@imbackwimps said:
No Caption Provided

thank u