#151  Edited By THORSON

ghost rider with ease.

kidman560

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

wanna know the downright ugly truth. there would be know winner. Hulk cant kill GR and Ghost rider with Zarathros would have no reason to attack hulk. but if some intervention from god forced these two to fight then GR has the win

Avatar image for turoksonofstone
turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#154  Edited By turoksonofstone

cover art is not evidence..

Ghostrider's potential is theoretical and hyperbole he hasnt shown the power to actually take down Hulk let alone WWH..

This. Hulk is a Team-buster kids.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

wasn't GR stated to be the strongest hero in Marvel. GR wins

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#156  Edited By Raw_Material

Ufff.. this one's a tough call, but my edge goes to Ghost Rider. He could use his chains so that he could bind Hulk and get into range to attack with more effective attacks.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By New_World_Order

Ufff.. this one's a tough call, but my edge goes to Ghost Rider. He could use his chains so that he could bind Hulk and get into range to attack with more effective attacks.

Those chains won't hold Hulk.

@xlab3000 said:

When was that said?

batnorris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

can hellfire affect hulk? penance stare? oh holy hell that would be so much pain for hulk!

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#160  Edited By ghostrider2

@turoksonofstone said:

@dark_king said:

Ghostrider's potential is theoretical and hyperbole he hasnt shown the power to actually take down Hulk let alone WWH..

I don't care if it's Hulk or WW Hulk he is going down hard.

@batnorris: yes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#161  Edited By Pokergeist

Pfff, Hulk, Theoretical Powers And WHAT IFS? don't matter.

@dark_king said:

@raw_material said:

Those chains won't hold Hulk.

@xlab3000 said:

When was that said?

WTF happen here?!

When did Hulk rate higher than Hell Lords!

Hulk has no way to beat Zarathos. None. Zilch. Nadda.

Only Magic can hurt Zarathos being. That is it. Last Time I check WWH has no Magic.

WTH happen here? Most of you guys are vets on Battle Threads.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

#163  Edited By Raw_Material

Here are just a few scans showcasing Ghost Rider using his chains to capture Venom and Lucifer, both powerhouses and being able to take down a plane with it as well.

GhostRider2 pretty much has all the scans as it is, so there's no point of me posting scans that probably has already been posted.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 1

How can GR even harm hulk?

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: i honestly don't think GR could Put hulk down. It's at least stalemate.

HOWEVER. I might be a vet for hulk, but GR? not so much. so yeah...

GHOST RIDER TRIBUTE

My collection of feats and explanantion Thread. Everything you need to know of Ghost Rider.

I can name 3 ways off my head why Zararthos Stomps WWH.

Read the Blaze Section and you will see.

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cadencev2: Well I don't believe the chains can hold Hulk. Maybe Zarathos can do it, but Johnny..no. I know Zarathos would win, but Johnny would not. Also Ghost Rider has never been stated to be the strongest hero. Heck it was ranked like this.

1. Sentry
  2. Hulk
  3. Black Bolt
Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Pokergeist

@theacidskull: When ya read it and have a solid idea of Zarathos, we will debate then if your still not convince. :)

@thundergodswrath: No dodubt Blaze loses, he already was spanked by WWH lol.

The OP is Zarathos tho.

@pyrogram said:

How can GR even harm hulk?

GHOST RIDER TRIBUTE

Click and read. GR is a Hell Lord level Angel.

He simply is too high a level and immune to non magical Harm.

He can BFR HULk to hell and easily beat him with 40+ other Ghost Rider Spirits. He can take Hulk back in time and drop him off. He can use his Unbreakable Chain, non breakable by Non Magical Means, for Incapacitation. He could Penance Stare for a win.

Lots of ways. He can simply out last hulk till Hulk dies of old age.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm taking hulk all day!! Get'em acid skull!!!

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By Pokergeist

@cadencev2: YOu know what? I won't see the scans! this is a Good opportunity for debate! i haven't had one in a looong time :P! SO BRING IT ON BRO! ^___^

LOL okay. Make the Thread. World War Hulk vs Zarathos.

I will force feed you the truth!

LETS ROCK IT!

New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174  Edited By ghostrider2

@cadencev2: haha can't wait even if i know the winner lol

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith: @theacidskull: @thundergodswrath: @cadencev2:

It is already fully powered GR vs WWHulk:

I'm a big fan of these 2. I want to hear your opinions. What if during the World War Hulk series, Zarathos took over during their encounter and actually fought the Hulk with morals off and fight until the other one is no longer able to continue. Who would win? Why/how?

The battle takes place in New York city. Just imagine if Zarathos didn't took off and decided to put a stop on the Hulk's rampage.

So GR wins. Hulk doesn't have magic, can't answer on Penance Stare and can't permanently put Rider down.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#176  Edited By Zoom

@zoom said:

Zarathos isn't part of Ghost Rider and hasn't been since most of you were born.

This was posted years ago. Still relevant.

Kinda disappointed that people STILL think Zarathos is part of 2000s Ghost Rider. Zarathos and Blaze were separated during the early 80s, Zarathos was killed during the 90s and Blaze was bonded to a different Ghost Rider during the early 2000s.

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By russellmania77

zoom is back.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By dum529001

Hulk smash!!

Hulk is known as and proven, many times over, to be the strongest force there is but like the Juggernaut, I think Ghost rider's power may be just as truly infinite as Hulk's so I think they should stalemate each other.

No Caption Provided

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By GodTriggerHulk

I'ld like to see some feats from full-power Ghost Rider (sounds really badass). As for the amount of suffering he's caused. The Hulk has a very low body-count and his fighting is usually highly justified. So while GR could fight Hulk with his unleashed power, the penance stare is of questionable efficacy. Especially when one considers the Hulk's massive pain tolerance (brain surgery with no painkillers and was wide awake and seemingly fairly mellow), his TP resistance and adaptation power. In a hand to hand fight while WW Hulk couldn't put GR down with blows he could space toss him. The Savage Hulk who is weaker and less intelligent than WW Hulk did this to Fing Fang Foom.

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The penance stare isn't guaranteed to work on hulk since in a way he is a Split personality..when GR tried the PS on dead pool ( who has plenty of bats in his cave) he ended up getting knocked out ,,plus if it did work hulk would feel all the pain he inflicted,,which IMO would just make him angrier...I'd say stalemate if anything. A lot of the ideas about GR winning are based on stochastic ideas,,a lot of it is moot

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

ghost rider, and im pretty sure his penance stare would take hulk down easily.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ghost rider, no contest

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The penance stare isn't guaranteed to work on hulk since in a way he is a Split personality

That's actually a pretty good argument for the PS not working on the Hulk.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is actually a mismatch cuz WWH has no way to put down a Zarathos control rider

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom said:

@zoom said:

Kinda disappointed that people STILL think Zarathos is part of 2000s Ghost Rider. Zarathos and Blaze were separated during the early 80s, Zarathos was killed during the 90s and Blaze was bonded to a different Ghost Rider during the early 2000s.

Actually Zarathos is indeed back. He's been back..Even in Ghost Rider's last series(although terrible because Alejandra sucked)she made mention of Zarathos talking to her when she was GR because he was the spirit bonded to her. Sorry folks but Zarathos has been back..they might not have given any good reason or explanation as to how that happened but Blaze and Zarathos have been back together for a while now

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By Pokergeist

@zoom said:

@zoom said:

Everytime you post on this site and talk GR you spout nonsense. EVERYTIME.

Hammer Lane which was LATE 90s confirmed Zarathos was part of Blaze and made him Ghost Rider again after not having a Spirit of Vengeance in the in the Ketch Series.

When the Female Rider took Blazes Spirit it was confirmed as Zarathos again. meaning the it was Zarathos before the 2000 arc and Zarathos right after the 2000 arc ended.

Really, you need to stop acting like a GR expert.

@zoom said:

@bane_of_sith said:

The penance stare isn't guaranteed to work on hulk since in a way he is a Split personality

That's actually a pretty good argument for the PS not working on the Hulk.

A good point is show proof of anyone NOT protected by Zadkiel or Souless resisting the Penance Stare.

Even Venom felt pain and he had a split personality.

No Caption Provided

Epic Fail.

Stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#188  Edited By Stronger

Depends.If GR goes all Zarathos,he stomps.

Normal Rider probably loses.

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost rider wins. probably without throwing a punch

Bane_of_sith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cadence v2 .....Epic fail? When he tried it on dead pool ghost rider was knocked out. I think the only fail here is that you would use "epic" to describe it. And as I said even if it worked hulk will feel pain,,he'll just get more angry thus becoming stronger, more durable and more of a threat.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cadence v2 .....Epic fail? When he tried it on dead pool ghost rider was knocked out. I think the only fail here is that you would use "epic" to describe it. And as I said even if it worked hulk will feel pain,,he'll just get more angry thus becoming stronger, more durable and more of a threat.

That fact you all want to go with 1 PIS showing of the Penance Stare failing on Deadpool who has Hax power to beat anyone (Taskmaster could not copy his skill, ****ing really?) then that is another Epic Fail.

I proved the Dual Personalities with Venom Scan alone. The Penance Stare works.

As for Becoming more of a Threat? That alone suggest you ignor the fact GR cannot be harmed, at all by Hulk. Meanwhile Hulk burned himself on Sentry, Hell Lord Level Zarathos will easy smack Hulk into Banner form again. Or straight BFR him, or Soul Burn Hulk (Hulk has NO Soul attack resistance feats), ect ect.

Hulk has Zero chance of a win. Zarathos cannot be harmed by Non Magical Attacks, period.

I'ld like to see some feats from full-power Ghost Rider (sounds really badass). As for the amount of suffering he's caused. The Hulk has a very low body-count and his fighting is usually highly justified. So while GR could fight Hulk with his unleashed power, the penance stare is of questionable efficacy. Especially when one considers the Hulk's massive pain tolerance (brain surgery with no painkillers and was wide awake and seemingly fairly mellow), his TP resistance and adaptation power. In a hand to hand fight while WW Hulk couldn't put GR down with blows he could space toss him. The Savage Hulk who is weaker and less intelligent than WW Hulk did this to Fing Fang Foom.

Ghost Rider Tribute.

Everything on GR and why he epicly wins this with no trouble as Zarathos.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom said:

@zoom said:

Hammer Lane which was LATE 90s confirmed Zarathos was part of Blaze and made him Ghost Rider again after not having a Spirit of Vengeance in the in the Ketch Series.

When the Female Rider took Blazes Spirit it was confirmed as Zarathos again. meaning the it was Zarathos before the 2000 arc and Zarathos right after the 2000 arc ended.

Hammer Lane was a lousy story that ignored previous Ghost Rider continuity and was in turn ignored by series that take place after it. It's clearly not in continuity.

The Rider Blaze was bonded to in the 2000s was stated to be an angel. Zarathos is not an angel. Blaze had a totally different power set in the 2000s series and was several times more powerful than he ever was when bonded to Zarathos. Zarathos wasn't mentioned even once during that whole run. He clearly was bonded to something else, an angel, as the book stated.

I haven't read the girl Ghost Rider series but if it states that Zarathos was ever bonded with Blaze post- Siege of Darkness but pre Heavens On Fire, that'd be what we call a "continuity error."

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By Pokergeist

@zoom: I really do not care if you liked the Hammer Lane story. EVERY GR Arc retcons the Origins of the last. This is simple fact.

The fact is, Blazes Spirit of Vengeance was referred to as Zarathos by name before 2000 Arc. It was reffered to by name as Zarathos post Zadkiel with the female Rider taking Blazes Spirit.

Thats to times periods Blaze Spirit was called Zarathos by name.

You have nothing here.

Also maybe you do not know this, Ghost Rider from the 70s, 90s, and 2000 arcs are ALL FULL OF Contiunuity errors. Period.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By Pokergeist

@bane_of_sith:

This fight is GR not zarathos,,and GR has been KO'd before,,he's not invulnerable

You said this fight is Ghost Rider. So freaking what? There are 6+ different Ghost Riders that have that name.

Blaze. Ketch. Zarathos. Nobel Kale. Caleb. Vengeance. Ghost Rider 2099. Ultimate Ghost Rider. Plus more!

Pick one!

Ketch from Last Stand Stomps as does his current version. Blaze Stomps as he can switch to Zarathos. Caleb stomps due to BFRing Hulk into hell and against a Army of Ghost Riders. Ultimate Ghost Rider Stomps due to beating the entire Ultimate Avengers and proving ONLY Holy weapons can harm him.

Wow Hulk getting Stomped by all these Ghost Riders except Vengeance and GR 2099!

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zoom: I really do not care if you liked the Hammer Lane story. EVERY GR Arc retcons the Origins of the last. This is simple fact.

The fact is, Blazes Spirit of Vengeance was referred to as Zarathos by name before 2000 Arc. It was reffered to by name as Zarathos post Zadkiel with the female Rider taking Blazes Spirit.

Thats to times periods Blaze Spirit was called Zarathos by name.

You have nothing here.

Also maybe you do not know this, Ghost Rider from the 70s, 90s, and 2000 arcs are ALL FULL OF Contiunuity errors. Period.

You're adorable.

Point out some of the continuity errors for me.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#196  Edited By Killemall
@zoom said:

This is from the last Ghost Rider issue published on May 2012

No Caption Provided

There has been a lot more stuffs like this which still leads to me believe Ghost Rider is still Zarathos, and the fact that Ghost Rider and Zarathos both bio pretty much agrees makes it hard to ignore.

I have no read GR in the 90s so i would not know where you are coming from, but i have read most of GR issue post 2000 and i have plenty of hints (although nothing i can recall on the top of my head that shows as a conclusive proof) that GR power is still that of Zarathos.

Chibi_cute

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World war hulk godstomps.

In his dreams :p

Even hulk tears the ghost rider apart crush his skull with his foot he will just reform and reform and then ghost rider with penance stare and hellfire would rape him by all means of the word.The only way hulk could win this match is when god intervenes on hulk's side and give him a powerful holy weapon like a holy baseball bat

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bane_of_sith:

Having a split personality dont save u from the penance stare. That deadpool incident u mentioned is pure PIS....nothing more, nothing less. And i doubt that hulk will get stronger after being PS. He will be temporarily KOed. And if that doesnt work. GR can just BFR him to Hell. U seem like u fail to realize that hulk cant do squat to a Spirit of Vengeance. Hulk has no magic to even put a dent into GR. GR is IMMUNE TO PHYSICAL HARM....brute force wont do nothing to GR. Bottom line is that hulk cant win this fight in no way whatsoever. He loses!

Gambit474

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#199  Edited By Gambit474

@zoom said:

@cadencev2 said:

@zoom said:

@zoom said:

Hammer Lane was a lousy story that ignored previous Ghost Rider continuity and was in turn ignored by series that take place after it. It's clearly not in continuity.

The Rider Blaze was bonded to in the 2000s was stated to be an angel. Zarathos is not an angel. Blaze had a totally different power set in the 2000s series and was several times more powerful than he ever was when bonded to Zarathos. Zarathos wasn't mentioned even once during that whole run. He clearly was bonded to something else, an angel, as the book stated.

I haven't read the girl Ghost Rider series but if it states that Zarathos was ever bonded with Blaze post- Siege of Darkness but pre Heavens On Fire, that'd be what we call a "continuity error."

Ghost Rider has been following the Christian belief or w.e in God..Satan..Heaven..Hell..etc etc. By going by the belief terms..Zarathos can indeed be considered an angel since what are demons in the Bible? Fallen angels. People like you and whoever else nay says about GR make his powers more complicated then what they really are. Jason Aaron answered a question in the back of a GR issue once that alot of what you were seeing in his run was Blaze showing his control over the GR's powers..so even if Zarathos was/wasn't there Blaze was still showing that he's becoming more capable of doing things on his own without having to resort to giving Zarathos control. Blaze even said it himself inside that prison in the one issue that "It's taking everything I've got to keep this thing from coming out and blowing this place down"or w.e it was he said but implied that he's showing control over the rider's power.

Besides Zarathos was never "killed". This is comics..Nobody ever really "dies". Also to the one that said the PS failed on Deadpool..no it didn't. The penance stare worked on deadpool but only knocked Johnny out of GR form..I'd rather see you answer why didn't Deadpool just try to kill Johnny after he got back up instead of just punching him out

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#200  Edited By Noone301994

No Caption Provided