World War Hulk vs Ghost Rider

mrtrickster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By mrtrickster

I'll go with ghost rider, wwhulk has no way of putting ghost rider down, but ghost rider has several ways to kill wwhulk 

Montaq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By Montaq

GR wins because he can't be hurt by physical force , so it makes this unfair. However if GR could be hurt by force than hulk would win.    
Voltron214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Voltron214
@RamsesII said:
"That comic book was bad writeing i mean look Ghost rider can lift around 5 tons<Hulk strength is limitless,infinite, ever lasting goes on forever Hell Fire > Thunder clap thunder clap is pretty strong but hell fire burns the soul AND the body but hulks durability and healing would over come it GR durability < Hulks durability, he has tooken hits that would of destroyed the earth. GR speed (motorcycle) < Hulks speed he can RUN at 300 mph and leap very very very far. stamina TIE Chain < Hulks hand, hulk has defeated ONLSAUGHT and pretty sure ghosty couldnt "
Wrong on so many levels.  Hulk's strength is not infinite.  It is based on his rage.  There are plenty of characters stronger than Hulk.  The strength of the Rider doesn't really matter because he's gonna win by blasting the Hulk with hellfire.  Hulk's durability isn't greater than the Rider's.  The Rider can't be injured by anything less than a holy weapon, which not only makes him more durably but it means the Hulk can't actually hurt him.  Ghost Rider's motorcycle is significantly faster than the Hulk.  He's driven around the planet in the middle of battle.  Hulk didn't defeat Onslaught.  Don't be silly.     "

I think this statement has answered my question. What do you think people? So the way I see it, unless WWH gets his hands on a holy weapon, I just don't see him taking out GR but my question is would Penance Stare or Hellfire be enough to take out the big green?
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MzombieX
@Zoom said:

"Zarathos isn't part of Ghost Rider and hasn't been since most of you were born.  That said, the Rider could still kill the Hulk.  Strange says as much in the issue where they fight and Hulk  wasn't able to do actual damage to Ghost Rider. "

Yes, they were separated a long time ago as you stated.   

Yet as far as the battle goes stated by the OP, we are talking about Blaze who is currently still struggling for control at times with Zarathos. 
In the battle with WW Hulk ... Blaze, who is now more closely in tune with the spirit inside him, 
forces the change and forces the spirit within him into doing battle with Hulk ... but was underpowered initially because of the spirit's reluctance.

At one point Zarathos tries to convince Ghost Rider that Hulk should not be the target of vengeance and make another choice to turn back, if I'm not mistaken. 
Later near the end of the battle Zarathos suddenly takes full control and is let loose within Blaze. 
It is with this power that Hulk is overwhelmed and caused great pain as he unleashes the Hellfire blast.
Although not a finished battle that is conclusive, the reader could be given the impression that Hulk would be no match had this fight continued with a Zarathos fueled Rider. 

Ghost Rider "Zarathos" simply leaves Hulk alone since he is now the one calling the shots. 
Zarathos makes the decision that the Hulk is innocent and rides off. 

I don't own the issue to double check, but that's at least somewhat how I remember reading it. 
So I don't think it would be accurate to say that Zarathos has not been a part of Ghost Rider since before some of these guys were born.
Voltron214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Voltron214
@MzombieX said:
"@Zoom said:
"Zarathos isn't part of Ghost Rider and hasn't been since most of you were born.  That said, the Rider could still kill the Hulk.  Strange says as much in the issue where they fight and Hulk  wasn't able to do actual damage to Ghost Rider. "
As far as I know they were separated a long time ago as you stated.  Although that may have been Danny Ketch specifically, who released himself from Zarathos, ... but I'm not sure that's accurate.Yet As far as this battle goes stated by the OP, we are talking about Blaze who is currently still struggling for control at times with Zarathos. In the battle with WW Hulk ... Blaze, who now has a somewhat stable relationship with the Rider and refers to themselves as "we", forces the change and forces the spirit within him into doing battle with Hulk, but was underpowered initially because of the spirit's reluctance. At one point Zarathos tries to convince Ghost Rider that Hulk should not be the target of vengeance and make another choice to turn back, if I'm not mistaken. Later near the end of the battle Zarathos suddenly takes full control and is let loose within Blaze. It is with this power that Hulk is overwhelmed and caused great pain as he unleashes the Hellfire. Although not a finished battle that is conclusive, the reader could be given the impression that Hulk would be no match had this fight continued with a Zarathos fueled Rider. Ghost Rider "Zarathos" simply leaves Hulk alone since he is now the one calling the shots. Zarathos makes the decision that the Hulk is innocent and rides off.  I don't own the issue to double check, but that's at least somewhat how I remember reading it. So I don't think it would be accurate to say that Zarathos has not been a part of Ghost Rider since before some of these guys were born. "

Wouldn't the Hulk learn how to adapt against hellfire after taking some beating?
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MzombieX
@Voltron214:
That I really couldn't say for certain .... the Hulk is definitely resilient, but we are talking about Mystic power that doesn't play by the physical laws of nature. 
I'm still convinced that the Ghost Rider when fully unleashed would be more than Hulk could handle. 
Keep in mind that Zarathos once challenged Mephisto for power of his realm. 

This may be a fight Hulk couldn't win. 
My Money is still on Ghost rider. 
I'd love to see a rematch someday without any holding back.
Toxin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By Toxin

Ghostrider's hell fire should get the job done. 

Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Greendevil

Worldbreaker would win imo. WWH was standing in Zaratosh flames. WWH got burned just as Z took over. But the WWH was just standing there and looking at Zaratosh, without even a flinch, in the fire LOL. IMO that shows that the Hulk adapted to Zaratoshs fire (hellfire), And whatever WWH can do, Worldbreaker does it 1000 times better. Zaratosh is a stud, But imo WBH takes this fight.

Voltron214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By Voltron214
@Greendevil said:
"Worldbreaker would win imo. WWH was standing in Zaratosh flames. WWH got burnd just as Z took over. But the WWH was just standing there and looking at Zaratosh, without even a flinch, in the fire LOL. IMO that shows that the Hulk adapted to Zaratoshs fire (hellfire), And whatever WWH can do, Worldbreaker does it 1000 times better. Zaratosh is a stud, But imo WBH takes this fight. "

A bit off topic but would just like to ask, is there a difference between WWH and WBH?
Greendevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Greendevil
@Voltron214: 

Yes dude its a huge difference. WBH took one step and he almost sank the entire eastern seaboard. WBH is one another level, and has only had two very short appearances, for obvious reasons.    
RamsesII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By RamsesII
@Zoom said:

@RamsesII
said:
"That comic book was bad writeing i mean look Ghost rider can lift around 5 tons<Hulk strength is limitless,infinite, ever lasting goes on forever Hell Fire > Thunder clap thunder clap is pretty strong but hell fire burns the soul AND the body but hulks durability and healing would over come it GR durability < Hulks durability, he has tooken hits that would of destroyed the earth. GR speed (motorcycle) < Hulks speed he can RUN at 300 mph and leap very very very far. stamina TIE Chain < Hulks hand, hulk has defeated ONLSAUGHT and pretty sure ghosty couldnt "
Wrong on so many levels.  Hulk's strength is not infinite.  It is based on his rage.  There are plenty of characters stronger than Hulk.  The strength of the Rider doesn't really matter because he's gonna win by blasting the Hulk with hellfire.  Hulk's durability isn't greater than the Rider's.  The Rider can't be injured by anything less than a holy weapon, which not only makes him more durably but it means the Hulk can't actually hurt him.  Ghost Rider's motorcycle is significantly faster than the Hulk.  He's driven around the planet in the middle of battle.  Hulk didn't defeat Onslaught.  Don't be silly.     "

yes but WWH hulk was the maddest he ever was and what is ghost rider going to do he at the most i ever saw him lift was 15 tons 
hulk lifted a freacking mountain that was1,500,000,000 (1 billion 500 million) tons 
Plus wouldnt hellfire make hulk angrier? then stronger? then a punch to the face from hulk and many poundings continue fromt he hulk? 
Strength wise ghost rider doesnt stand a chance. Hellfire might do something but with Healing factor and durability (got hit by black bolt screaming and kept going and has gotten hit that was hard enough to destroy the earth) 
I can see why u dont say that he didnt defeat onslaught but NO ONE COULD BREAK THROUGH HIS ARMOR EXCEPT FOR HULK AND WWH VS GHOST RIDER WAS ONLY WRITTEN FOR THE READERS MONEY!!!!!! JUST TRYING TO GET HULK/GR FANBOYS TO READ IT A BUNCH OF BAD WRITEING!!!!!!!!
clarkkent2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By clarkkent2012
World Breaker Hulk is actually angrier than World War Hulk, and Hulk wins
untammed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#63  Edited By untammed

ooohhhh goddd WWH@Voltron214 said:

" @Valtot: Why and how exactly will the Ghost Rider overcome WWH in this fight? "
i know right WWH destroys em
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#64  Edited By Zoom
@RamsesII said:

"@Zoom said:

@RamsesII
said:
yes but WWH hulk was the maddest he ever was and what is ghost rider going to do he at the most i ever saw him lift was 15 tons hulk lifted a freacking mountain that was1,500,000,000 (1 billion 500 million) tons Plus wouldnt hellfire make hulk angrier? then stronger? then a punch to the face from hulk and many poundings continue fromt he hulk? Strength wise ghost rider doesnt stand a chance. Hellfire might do something but with Healing factor and durability (got hit by black bolt screaming and kept going and has gotten hit that was hard enough to destroy the earth) I can see why u dont say that he didnt defeat onslaught but NO ONE COULD BREAK THROUGH HIS ARMOR EXCEPT FOR HULK AND WWH VS GHOST RIDER WAS ONLY WRITTEN FOR THE READERS MONEY!!!!!! JUST TRYING TO GET HULK/GR FANBOYS TO READ IT A BUNCH OF BAD WRITEING!!!!!!!! "

WRITING IN CAPS DOESN'T MAKE YOU CORRECT 

It doesn't make Hulk able to hurt the Rider, either.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Zoom
@MzombieX said:
"@Zoom said:

Yes, they were separated a long time ago as you stated.   Yet as far as the battle goes stated by the OP, we are talking about Blaze who is currently still struggling for control at times with Zarathos. In the battle with WW Hulk ... Blaze, who is now more closely in tune with the spirit inside him, forces the change and forces the spirit within him into doing battle with Hulk ... but was underpowered initially because of the spirit's reluctance. At one point Zarathos tries to convince Ghost Rider that Hulk should not be the target of vengeance and make another choice to turn back, if I'm not mistaken. Later near the end of the battle Zarathos suddenly takes full control and is let loose within Blaze. It is with this power that Hulk is overwhelmed and caused great pain as he unleashes the Hellfire blast.Although not a finished battle that is conclusive, the reader could be given the impression that Hulk would be no match had this fight continued with a Zarathos fueled Rider. Ghost Rider "Zarathos" simply leaves Hulk alone since he is now the one calling the shots. Zarathos makes the decision that the Hulk is innocent and rides off.  I don't own the issue to double check, but that's at least somewhat how I remember reading it. So I don't think it would be accurate to say that Zarathos has not been a part of Ghost Rider since before some of these guys were born. "

But nowhere in this issue (and in fact, nowhere in the entire volume) is Zarathos mentioned. 

Zarathos is dead.   He was a demon bonded to Blaze by Mephisto (or so Mephisto claims).  He died during Siege of Darkness.  The spirit currently bonded to the Rider is a spirit of Heaven bonded to Blaze by Zakiel.  This is why the Rider determined that Hulk was innocent and drove off.  The spirit of a force of good and thought stopping Satan was his highest priority in order to save the planet.  Zarathos was a spirit of evil and when he was not bonded with Blaze, he attempted to destroy the planet.

The idea that he is currently bonded to Blaze to make up the Ghost Rider is a misconception spread through poor wiki editing and forum posting.
clarkkent2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By clarkkent2012
Hulk wins, he has superior strength and durability, he can literally rip him apart, crush him etc
Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#67  Edited By Matezoide2

Ghost Rider

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Zoom
@clarkkent2012 said:
"he can literally rip him apart, crush him etc "

And then Ghost Rider just reforms in a blast of hellfire.

You should read this next part slow, since you seem to be having trouble understanding it. 

Hulk.  Cannot.  Hurt.  The.  Ghost.  Rider.  He does not have a holy weapon.  He can hit the Rider all day but it won't do any damage to him that won't just heal back in a second.
Voltron214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Voltron214
@Zoom said:
"@clarkkent2012 said:
"he can literally rip him apart, crush him etc "
And then Ghost Rider just reforms in a blast of hellfire. You should read this next part slow, since you seem to be having trouble understanding it.  Hulk.  Cannot.  Hurt.  The.  Ghost.  Rider.  He does not have a holy weapon.  He can hit the Rider all day but it won't do any damage to him that won't just heal back in a second. "

QFT. They don't seem to get it. Honestly I see this as a stalemate unless GR can unleash something like what the Sentry did to wear down Hulk in to Banner or some weird divine intervention happens and an angel hands down a holy sword to Hulk. 

By the way, I don't think Penance Stare would work since the Hulk's soul is actually Banner's sould which is innocent. I see the Hulk "entity" as something like Venom's symbiote which won't be affected by PE. Does anyone agree with this or disagree? Would like to hear your thoughts on this.
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Zoom

Meh.  Hulk was scared of the Rider.  Strange said that the Rider could defeat the Hulk.  I don't think it'd have been a stalemate if the Rider had deemed Hulk guilty.
Voltron214

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Voltron214
@Zoom:
Do you think if for some reason the Hulk was guilty, could GR unleash something like what Sentry did to Hulk and drain him until he turns iinto Dr. Banner?
Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Zoom
@Voltron214 said:
"@Zoom: Do you think if for some reason the Hulk was guilty, could GR unleash something like what Sentry did to Hulk and drain him until he turns iinto Dr. Banner? "

No, I think he'd have just burned Hulk to a crisp.
MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By MzombieX
@Zoom:
You might be right Zoom ... maybe I did just assume it was Zarathos speaking through Blaze when I had read it.  
I'll have to get the issue or download and read it again after all this Ghost Rider vs.Hulk discussion.  
I'm in the mood to watch that fight play out again. 

I still agree with you that Ghost Rider at the power level demonstrated at the end of that book would be too much for Hulk if it continued. 
As strong as Hulk is, there are limits to where that will get him with an opponent like The Rider. 
G.R. is simply more versatile. You can't exactly just "smash" the Spirit of Vengeance or smash a being of pure Hellfire ... especially not when that wall is down and the Spirit is not held back by Blaze. 
Ghost rider is beyond the physical ... and not much easier to destroy within the realm of the supernatural. 
Dr. Strange, one of the absolute most powerful characters in Marvel in my opinion, failed during their encounter when G.R. had mistaken Strange for Lucifer. 

MzombieX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MzombieX
@Voltron214 said:
"@Zoom: Do you think if for some reason the Hulk was guilty, could GR unleash something like what Sentry did to Hulk and drain him until he turns iinto Dr. Banner? "

That wouldn't be out of the question. Hulk is an emotional mess. The guilt and torment he feels within the many aspects of his personality could be overloaded when brought to light by the Rider. 
Even wether or not the Hulk believes he is guilty or free of sin shouldn't change the outcome. For example ...
Just because a sociopath might not feel remorse for a murder comitted by his own hands, doesn't mean his soul is not guilty or without sin. 
The Spirit of Vengeance isn't asking for your opinion or permission when it weighs your soul and casts judgement.

Then again there is the example of Madcap, who seems to be immune to the penance stare. 
So it's definitely debateable ... but Hulk's psyche is so unpredictable that it's difficult to make a definite statement. 
Even if this weren't a viable option, I believe Ghost Rider still has more options within his skill set than Hulk does ... to bring an end to this fight.
neonheart098

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By neonheart098

Finally a good battle {jus kidding}....hmm mayb ghost rider but it could go either way...!!!!

asdzxc321654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By asdzxc321654

Ghost Rider would win,

GR is like an eternal entity, which are not bounded by the laws of the world (most of them, like death, riding on the surface of the water, as long as his the GR), meaning, even if  the Hulk surpasses anyone in terms of strength, whats the use if GR could pull off the little battery in Hulk's chest and make him dead. The Hulk cannot stop GR from doing it, as the others and i mentioned in this thread, GR is immortal and the powerful sorcerer Dr.Strange said ' boundless and godlike! '  . Also GR could just drag the Hulk and drop him in Hell. (If he wants to)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#77  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Ghost Rider could have won if he wanted to; he just didn't because he deemed Hulk innocent.

asdzxc321654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By asdzxc321654

From wiki in the Powers and Abilities section:

" The Ghost Riders are notoriously hard to injure by any conventional means, as bullets and knives usually pass through them without causing pain. It is possible that they are genuinely immortal; it is said that God created them and only God can destroy them. "

and

" In his new incarnation, Blaze is now possibly the most powerful hero on Earth. During "World War Hulk" it was stated by Dr. Stephen Strange that Ghost Rider might be equally as powerful as the " Green Scar" persona of Hulk and could defeat him, but wouldn't because Ghost Rider only defended the innocent and the Illuminati wasn't innocent. "

so as long as the Hulk is innocent, he'll be fine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghost_Rider_%28comics%29

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost Rider
Bucketz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By Bucketz

Hulk can't hurt Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider Wins. 

MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#81  Edited By MrDirector786

Hulk can't actually do anything to Ghost Rider. Ghost Rider wins.

slimj87d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By slimj87d

Can anyone post up some Ghost Rider feats? A full controlled spirit of vengeance?

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By progenitorigin

Due to the nature of the two, i'd give my vote to Ghost Rider.
Susanoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By Susanoo

Rider.
Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

#85  Edited By Outside_85

The Rider, Strange described him as omnipotent when you take out the human element.

Avatar image for ghostrider_fan1
ghostrider fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By ghostrider fan1

ghost rider obviously
King Quisling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By King Quisling

This fight almost happened. Really seemed like GR might have easily taken it if Blaze didn't interrupt.

asdzxc321654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By asdzxc321654

GR is immortal and take any life force from a living being with a soul

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#89  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

The gyu with the chain aroiynd the hulk's nick

asdzxc321654

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By asdzxc321654
@GrandSymbiote94 said:
" this guyuy VVVVV

"

this could have been the scene if the FULL GR (without the human element, Blaze) got pissed with the World War Hulk.  
primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By primebonnick

Ghost Rider of course

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By D3athstroke
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

that is the coolest scan and quote. "The Ghost Rider avenges only the Innocent".....*JIZZZZZ*

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By Zoom

@Baberaham_Lincoln said:

"The Ghost Rider avenges only the Innocent".....*JIZZZZZ*

LMAO

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#95  Edited By TDK_1997

GR wins.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By jeanroygrant

Ghost Rider.

Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By czarny_samael666

Ghost Rider stomps. And Hulk isn't innocent.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

#98  Edited By Strider1992

@czarny_samael666 said:

Ghost Rider stomps. And Hulk isn't innocent.

Agreed Ghost Rider will take this.

That was the biggest plot induced save Hulk had during WWH.....(With the possible exception of Sentry)

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Zarathos. Had he stayed, he would have murdered World War Hulk. That was not weakness on his part at all.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@czarny_samael666: Why didn't Ghost Rider stay and murdered him then?What made hulk guilty (i have no idea what happened during this series)?? i would've loved to see WWH get smacked around by GR