• 58 results
#51 Posted by GhostRavage (8247 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m: I'll check again. Interesting...

#52 Posted by spiderbuck (2418 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk's speed is greatly underestimated around these parts. I have a Hulk vs Marvel Universe where Hulk was tank missiles and redirecting them with his bare hands. If that's not a speed feat I don't know what is.

Also Hulk has superspeed, no one in their right mind would deny he does, if they ever read a book with him in it. He has travelled from continent to continent faster than jets and planes.When fighting Skaar, he hit him from NY to Maryland and traveled their in less than seconds, to continue the battle in the ocean. His speed and reaction are amped with his anger, he would be able to tag Zod in WB form undoubtedly.

#53 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk's speed is greatly underestimated around these parts. I have a Hulk vs Marvel Universe where Hulk was tank missiles and redirecting them with his bare hands. If that's not a speed feat I don't know what is.

@blacharrt1 said:

Also Hulk has superspeed, no one in their right mind would deny he does, if they ever read a book with him in it. He has travelled from continent to continent faster than jets and planes.When fighting Skaar, he hit him from NY to Maryland and traveled their in less than seconds, to continue the battle in the ocean. His speed and reaction are amped with his anger, he would be able to tag Zod in WB form undoubtedly.

1. how is redirecting missles with bare hands a speed feat??????

2. Hulk IS indeed faster than people here think. but flying faster than a jet isnt worth mentioning when its trying to be used in comparison with Kryptonian speed.

#54 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulk_smashes_everyone said:

@spiderbuck said:

@blacharrt1 said:

1. how is redirecting missles with bare hands a speed feat??????

2. Hulk IS indeed faster than people here think. but flying faster than a jet isnt worth mentioning when its trying to be used in comparison with Kryptonian speed.

1. that is a reaction feat, which would rely on his speed, because if he was too slow he obviously couldn't catch a missle with his barehand, once the missle is caught it becomes a strenght feat because he then has to overpower the missles rockets, then redirect them where he wants them to go.

2. Not all kryptonian have the same speeds, it depends on their explosure to the yellow sun. It also if they are from Earth 1 or Earth 2 if you are talking about pre-flashpoint. It was one of the reasons powergirl had inconsistent powerset for a very long time. Also Conner has never shown the same abilities as superman as far as speed. It's said that Kara is actually faster than superman. And although superman has been shown going near the speed of light, Superman is never ever shown fighting anywhere near the speed of light. For you to even compare Zod to superman you would need to prove that he is equal with him. Which is an overall problem for characters from DC, because there is no accurate way to gauge that. People simply assume with ABC logic that they are equal.

@ghostravage

: To answer your question about Hulk in the Dark Dimension, no Hulk did not Die. When reading the following panels it did not seem he died at all.

#55 Posted by kool_chris (50 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by SheenLantern (6144 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

wowsers.

#58 Edited by leonkarlen123 (3616 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: How? You mean like they are stronger? Black Adam can kill who he want pretty much in the dc universe. Without Metallo and Darkseid and those guys.

#59 Posted by marvelfan123 (444 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod wins this fight. Hulk can't beat someone who is smart and has Superman's powers