• 81 results
#51 Posted by GhostRavage (9654 posts) - - Show Bio

@spm1m: I'll check again. Interesting...

#52 Posted by spiderbuck (2458 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk's speed is greatly underestimated around these parts. I have a Hulk vs Marvel Universe where Hulk was tank missiles and redirecting them with his bare hands. If that's not a speed feat I don't know what is.

Also Hulk has superspeed, no one in their right mind would deny he does, if they ever read a book with him in it. He has travelled from continent to continent faster than jets and planes.When fighting Skaar, he hit him from NY to Maryland and traveled their in less than seconds, to continue the battle in the ocean. His speed and reaction are amped with his anger, he would be able to tag Zod in WB form undoubtedly.

#53 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Hulk's speed is greatly underestimated around these parts. I have a Hulk vs Marvel Universe where Hulk was tank missiles and redirecting them with his bare hands. If that's not a speed feat I don't know what is.

@blacharrt1 said:

Also Hulk has superspeed, no one in their right mind would deny he does, if they ever read a book with him in it. He has travelled from continent to continent faster than jets and planes.When fighting Skaar, he hit him from NY to Maryland and traveled their in less than seconds, to continue the battle in the ocean. His speed and reaction are amped with his anger, he would be able to tag Zod in WB form undoubtedly.

1. how is redirecting missles with bare hands a speed feat??????

2. Hulk IS indeed faster than people here think. but flying faster than a jet isnt worth mentioning when its trying to be used in comparison with Kryptonian speed.

#54 Edited by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulk_smashes_everyone said:

@spiderbuck said:

@blacharrt1 said:

1. how is redirecting missles with bare hands a speed feat??????

2. Hulk IS indeed faster than people here think. but flying faster than a jet isnt worth mentioning when its trying to be used in comparison with Kryptonian speed.

1. that is a reaction feat, which would rely on his speed, because if he was too slow he obviously couldn't catch a missle with his barehand, once the missle is caught it becomes a strenght feat because he then has to overpower the missles rockets, then redirect them where he wants them to go.

2. Not all kryptonian have the same speeds, it depends on their explosure to the yellow sun. It also if they are from Earth 1 or Earth 2 if you are talking about pre-flashpoint. It was one of the reasons powergirl had inconsistent powerset for a very long time. Also Conner has never shown the same abilities as superman as far as speed. It's said that Kara is actually faster than superman. And although superman has been shown going near the speed of light, Superman is never ever shown fighting anywhere near the speed of light. For you to even compare Zod to superman you would need to prove that he is equal with him. Which is an overall problem for characters from DC, because there is no accurate way to gauge that. People simply assume with ABC logic that they are equal.

@ghostravage

: To answer your question about Hulk in the Dark Dimension, no Hulk did not Die. When reading the following panels it did not seem he died at all.

#55 Posted by kool_chris (185 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by SheenLantern (7089 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by dum529001 (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

wowsers.

#58 Edited by leonkarlen123 (8383 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: How? You mean like they are stronger? Black Adam can kill who he want pretty much in the dc universe. Without Metallo and Darkseid and those guys.

#59 Posted by marvelfan123 (465 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod wins this fight. Hulk can't beat someone who is smart and has Superman's powers

#60 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (1221 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod

#61 Posted by green_skaar (5367 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#62 Posted by Jacthripper (8119 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#63 Edited by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod.

#64 Edited by KingOfKings1 (270 posts) - - Show Bio

#65 Posted by lettsplay10 (1475 posts) - - Show Bio

ZOD

#66 Edited by HULKANGRY (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk the World Breaker wins, easily.

Speed from Hulk: (and the WB Hulk is stronger, faster etc.)

"Superhuman Speed: Regardless of his size, Hulk's superhumanly strong legs allow him to run at speeds that are well beyond the natural physical limits of even the finest human athlete. Hulk's speed is so relatively high that, while tunneling underground from Subterranea to California at superhuman speeds, the Avengers apprehensively feared that Hulk could fracture the San Andreas fault line in a matter of hours.The Hulk has once spun around like a tornado to get Mr. Fantastic off him. In a notorious display of speed, the Hulk can even surpass an aircraft's speed while on land. The Hulk also possesses immense swimming speeds as well. He has been clocked to be swimming at 80 knots, and has even matched Namor's underwater speed, even while Namor was moving at speeds enough to create a whirlpool, much to the Atlantean king's surprise. Referring to Hulk's formidable speed, Banner pondered that the Hulk is able to run at eye-blurring speeds and swim fast enough to build propulsion. The Hulk has been fast enough to capture mortar shells and missiles shot at him. The Hulk has also eventually been recognized to be extremely agile proportionally to his size. His reflexes have even been described as "lightning-fast reflexes" More examples of his prodigious reaction-time include pursuing and touching the Silver Surfer while he was maneuvering at high speeds, and struck Quicksilver who was attacking him at super speed."

Puny Zod & Hulk Smash! R.I.P. Zody

#67 Posted by Bappyhimself (393 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#68 Posted by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkangry: Could you perhaps make an argument and not copy from a wiki and post a hulk picture? The latter being what you do in almost every Hulk thread. And nothing in that text puts Hulk on a Kryptonian's speed level...

#69 Posted by HULKANGRY (260 posts) - - Show Bio

@leo-343 said:

@hulkangry: And nothing in that text puts Hulk on a Kryptonian's speed level...

I didnt say that (tell me about it!). But the speed level from Kryptonians not enough for the Jade Giant (speed is overrated here, therefor is Hulk too fast).

Argument? The name says it all: World Breaker Hulk. (to much for everyone!)

Only Stan Lee can beat the World Breaker Hulk! Good Fight. ;)

#70 Posted by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio
#71 Posted by Frisky4 (6653 posts) - - Show Bio

Zodman.

#72 Edited by Leo-343 (9421 posts) - - Show Bio

@hulkangry: Just out of curiosity, who do you think would win in a fight- World Breaker Hulk or the Living Tribunal?

#73 Edited by HULKANGRY (260 posts) - - Show Bio

Gag, or?! That's not a real fight.

But okay. You know Beyonder?! The Beyonder was originally one of the absolute strongest and most powerful beings in the Marvel Universe. Like Living Tribunal.

Beyonder said: "The Hulk is an infinity of power." [Secret Wars II #8] (Whats only then the World Breaker Hulk?!)

for example: Three young aliens are playing a game in outer space and knock an asteroid twice the size of Earth into a collision path with it. The Hulk, with the help of a anti-magnetic jet pack, launches into space and destroys the asteroid with a single punch. With a single punch!!! Easily. [Marvel Comics Presents # 52] (what making only then the World Breaker Hulk?!)

I hope argument enough for you. ;)

again: The name says it all: World Breaker Hulk. (to much for everyone!)

#74 Edited by SodamYat (2910 posts) - - Show Bio

Zod throws him into orbit.

#75 Posted by JesterSmiles (4064 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Posted by Cgoodness (7522 posts) - - Show Bio

Green Giant

#77 Posted by KalelOfSteel (77 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH, easily.

#78 Posted by imabeast7 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins. he fights foes just as fast without going wwh. smh. I mean cmon, thor is faster than supes and hulk gets the best of im most of the time! hulk stomps zod into the ground.

#79 Posted by Thanosmaniac (81 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash puny warlord

#80 Posted by RisingBean (5281 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk wins. he fights foes just as fast without going wwh. smh. I mean cmon, thor is faster than supes and hulk gets the best of im most of the time! hulk stomps zod into the ground.

What bizzaro realm did you come up with this idea in?

#81 Posted by jedog (487 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk