#3  Edited By Bane_of_sith

Can he go world breaker? I feel WBH could win

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

World breaker is probably stronger. Still, morals off speedblitz is on the table. I vote zod

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

i see zod winning if he doesnt underestimate hulk

Avatar image for inconvenient_truth
Inconvenient_Truth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

almost any kryptonian vs wwh is still a mismatch

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zr0c00l

Hulk would be very hard pressed to beat any kryptonian, he cant react to them. In wb mode ill agree his blows could cause serious damage and likely ko a kryptonian if he could land it. But if he did that its still a draw because if the worlds gone hulk is fucked. He cant fly hed be lost adrift in a vacuum with no real way to get anywhere. But more likely he doesnt hit things coming in at near light speed and beyond.

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can see Hulk fanboys (not fans) bringing out the WWH vs Sentry match and claiming WWH-arc Sentry is Kryptonian level if not more...

matanui123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman wins.

It doesn't matter that he is not in the fight he still wins. You know why?

CAUSE HE'S BATMAN!!!

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can he go world breaker? I feel WBH could win

Though if he's constricted to WWH levels then Zod wins

Avatar image for deactivated-579ecfa921bb2
deactivated-579ecfa921bb2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Zod wins this fight. Hulk can't beat someone who is smart and has Superman's powers

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

ZOD DOMINATES

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hes smarter than the hulk hes just as strong as wwh zod can match him in anyway possible

Avatar image for thedarkdaredevil
TheDarkDaredevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheDarkDaredevil

Zod

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

zod ,

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On new krypton before new 52, superman was beating zod, ursa, and non together. I consider superman and hulk near equals, so I don't see zod winning against savage hulk let alone wwh

RebornAkuma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonman78: superman and hulk equals? In what way?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod punches Hulk. Hulk frowns at him. Zod asks for a change of pants. Hulk proceeds to "Loki Slam" him repeatedly.

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zod

ImmortalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

"Kneel before Zod!!!11!!1 LOLBBQ"

-Generic Zod Fan

HULK IS STRONGEST THERE IS!!! SPEED MAKES NO DIFFERENCE!!11! LOLbanarama

-Generic Hulk fan

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Can go either way, Zod takes this 6.5/10 if Hulk is restricted to WWH only, if not, then Hulk 10/10.

rd2race

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think world breaker hulk could handle some of the kryptonians (powergirl?). Yes they can speed blitz but hulk is a freakin tank and can absorb at least a few crushing blows. all I am saying is although I think the kryptonians have the upper hand in these fights because of versatility if WBH ever got his hands on Zod the Kryptonian would be toast. if he can destroy a planet he can rip a kryptonian limb from limb the problem is catching them. Zod 6/10

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Guardiandevil83

@ssejllenrad: To be fair to Sentry, he allowed Bruce to hit him. He basically flew into Hulks fist, and stood his ground for the others, all as an excuse to unleash his power. Remember when he hit Hulk? One punch sent the dude spiraling through like four buildings. One punch! Any character like Sentry, Zod, Hype, ect. Should easily beat Hulk, but they prefer to engage in fist fights. I think it's the alpha males need to beat his opponent down physically.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By reikai

Before Planet Hulk, Hulk shattered an object twice the size of the Earth. Only reason Hulk can be "sent flying" is because he can't fly himself. But that doesn't stop him from leaping from the Earth to the Moon and back again. And it didn't stop WWH from effectively beating down near every Hero team on the planet.

Some people forget that Hulk had to take every hit from Sentry, because Sentry was going out of control. If Hulk didn't take the full brunt of every attack, more than the Earth would've been destroyed. Hulk is already right up with people who can shatter planets and crush stars. Not splitting the world in half when taking one step forward takes some degree of effort.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ww hulk.

_Black

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod wins for the same reasons Superman and Wonder Woman and Power Girl and on would win.

LimpoyzLoan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@_black said:

Zod wins for the same reasons Superman and Wonder Woman and Power Girl and on would win.

Quoted for Truth.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod all day every day if u change the OP to WBH then it would be a better fight

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

No, if he changes Hulk to WBH he doesn't have the slightest thing to harm Hulk while Hulk will just need to grab him once then rip his arm off and punch his face till he looks like Quasimodo with his own arm... WWH is an already good fight even if Hulk loses... Pumping him to effortlessly planet busting lvl is not a clever move due to Zod not having a single feat to put him in that tier... Not even fighting with Superman which planet was destroyed after a long battle.

Avatar image for deactivated-59c716930b8a6
deactivated-59c716930b8a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puny Zod....

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puny Zod....

Lol i laughed a lot in that part <3

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m said:

No, if he changes Hulk to WBH he doesn't have the slightest thing to harm Hulk while Hulk will just need to grab him once then rip his arm off and punch his face till he looks like Quasimodo with his own arm... WWH is an already good fight even if Hulk loses... Pumping him to effortlessly planet busting lvl is not a clever move due to Zod not having a single feat to put him in that tier... Not even fighting with Superman which planet was destroyed after a long battle.

It would still be a good fight even with WBH reasons why? Zod still has the speed advantage by a huge margin, WHB has vast strength but lacks everything else including invulnerability, WBH is not a planet buster this is a minor assumption he alone did not bust a planet it was a combined effort along with red she hulk. All that being said u are right WBH would still win although slightly zod doesnt have the feats to compare him to superman but he doesnt hold back which is something to take into account

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: It so easy to assume that Hulk can achieve that feat solo and effortlessly if he would have punched the planet directly... He clashed with Red She Hulk and the expansive wave made the planet explode along with the moon and disintegrating everybody including 2 beings equal to Savage Hulk and one on par with Surfer... Its not even debatable that Hulk is a planet buster.and he's way beyond ANYTHING Zod has ever dished...

By speed you mean the speed he's going to use to run away from WBH? Also its easy to assume Hulk is nigh-invulnerable with an incomparable healing factor, durability and all his stats pumped up to incomparable lvls in that state given the fact that when Hulk gets more angry, all his stats are affected and increase greatly. Not to mention Adamatium bullets were bouncing off Hulk's chest and he resisted Human Torch and Storm greatest attack simultaneously without effort...

Even Wolverine said he was getting harder to cut... And on top of that... He was holding back GREATLY in Manhattan given the fact he even became WBH in Las Vegas erasing the west side of it and still said he was holding back in that moment. So no... Zod is not beating WBH any time soon. I have scans if you don't believe me.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SPM1M

@spm1m: It so easy to assume that Hulk can achieve that feat solo and effortlessly if he would have punched the planet directly... He clashed with Red She Hulk and the expansive wave made the planet explode along with the moon and disintegrating everybody including 2 beings equal to Savage Hulk and one on par with Surfer... Its not even debatable that Hulk is a planet buster.and he's way beyond ANYTHING Zod has ever dished...

By speed you mean the speed he's going to use to run away from WBH? Also its easy to assume Hulk is nigh-invulnerable with an incomparable healing factor, durability and all his stats pumped up to incomparable lvls in that state given the fact that when Hulk gets more angry, all his stats are affected and increase greatly. Not to mention Adamatium bullets were bouncing off Hulk's chest and he resisted Human Torch and Storm greatest attack simultaneously without effort...

Even Wolverine said he was getting harder to cut... And on top of that... He was holding back GREATLY in Manhattan given the fact he even became WBH in Las Vegas erasing the west side of it and still said he was holding back in that moment. So no... Zod is not beating WBH any time soon. I have scans if you don't believe me.

sure its easy to assume he could bust a planet and it does have feats to back to support so i agree with u WBH is a potential planet buster. Is he beyond anything Zod has faced not really Zod has faced superman and i put superman above WBH(which can be saved for a different thread) so other than his brute strength WBH brings little Zod hanst seen before.

No.. by speed i mean dance around him and evade any possible blow WBH throws. Nigh invulnerable lol,.... not even close sure he has amazing healing but is still hurt by things that would never hurt a Kryptonian like Red she Hulk with a simple sword. He didnt even survive the planet bust in Heart Of The Monster it was the statement that got turned into a wish by the effects of the wishing well that brought WBH and the others back to life. He resisted resisted adamantium bullets, storms lighting, and J storm goin nova, sure thats cool only one of those would even pose a threat to zod being the Nova flame.

Wolverine cutting just further supports my point, He is nowhere near nigh Invulnerable and i know he was holding back I own lots of Hulk books Including WWH and Heart Of The Monster. so IMO would zod put a fight? yes he sure would wat zod lacks to put WBH is the overall feats Superman has other than that WHB would win by eventually catching zod with a move like a thunderclap which is hard to evade and work zod to exhaustion but zod wont go down easy

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: No... Where it was stated he died in that explosion?... Actually, he was making the wish over and over every time he killed everybody but himself... When everybody came back he was already waiting for them to keep his rampage going... Hmm... Kryptonians are very invulnerable... Hmm let me see... Do you remember Superman getting KO'd by hitting that Shadowmoon? Do you remember Superman getting hit by Hercules elbow kind of soft? It broke his nose... Remember Superman dying to Doomsday who has never showed anything to say he has planet busting strength?... I can keep naming moments where the Kryptonian invulnerability fails hard... While hulk never showed any kind of harm in the Dark Dimension... He even had Wendigo, Double beast, some guy i can't remember his name and Fin Fang Foom attacking him all at once and he didn't even flinch once... Not to mention everybody was amped in that moment. So no... Hulk becomes nigh-invulnerable in WBH... Adding the best regen feature in Marvel... with the other amp attributes puts him WAY above anything Zod had demonstrated...

Don't get me wrong... Im not saying WBH is invulnerable... All im saying is that its pretty effing hard to harm Hulk in that state, and the minimum strength you need to have to even stand a slight chance against him is planet busting strength... Something Zod has never proven to have... Therefore, we can agree Hulk will never land a hit on him because of way superior speed but Zod doesn't have anything he can use to harm Hulk in that state. It's arguably a sun dipped Zod (for a very long time) is a good match for him and could go either way... But im not so sure about it though, if BFR is out of the table... Well, we have a good fight here...

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By New_World_Order

Zod should be too fast.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: No... Where it was stated he died in that explosion?... Actually, he was making the wish over and over every time he killed everybody but himself... When everybody came back he was already waiting for them to keep his rampage going... Hmm... Kryptonians are very invulnerable... Hmm let me see... Do you remember Superman getting KO'd by hitting that Shadowmoon? Do you remember Superman getting hit by Hercules elbow kind of soft? It broke his nose... Remember Superman dying to Doomsday who has never showed anything to say he has planet busting strength?... I can keep naming moments where the Kryptonian invulnerability fails hard... While hulk never showed any kind of harm in the Dark Dimension... He even had Wendigo, Double beast, some guy i can't remember his name and Fin Fang Foom attacking him all at once and he didn't even flinch once... Not to mention everybody was amped in that moment. So no... Hulk becomes nigh-invulnerable in WBH... Adding the best regen feature in Marvel... with the other amp attributes puts him WAY above anything Zod had demonstrated...

Don't get me wrong... Im not saying WBH is invulnerable... All im saying is that its pretty effing hard to harm Hulk in that state, and the minimum strength you need to have to even stand a slight chance against him is planet busting strength... Something Zod has never proven to have... Therefore, we can agree Hulk will never land a hit on him because of way superior speed but Zod doesn't have anything he can use to harm Hulk in that state. It's arguably a sun dipped Zod (for a very long time) is a good match for him and could go either way... But im not so sure about it though, if BFR is out of the table... Well, we have a good fight here...

Sure it is, it is stated by himself and doctor strange numerous times doctor strange told amadeus that no one would survive and even said goodbye to world breaker and hulk's own statement also stated that he himself was gonna die so yes hulk also died in the collision there is to much evidence supporting this its undeniable. Superman being KOd by darkmoon is actually a very low showing, hell doctor doom recently laid out hulk but you dont see me bring that up why? wen we debate we go along with the characters best and consistent feats, every one has low feats so its not ok to low ball some one due some misplaced fanboyism(not saying ur a fanboy its just wat usually happens). superman vs doomsday was way back wen superman was still developing his true potential thats like bringing up hulk being choked out by a python which actually happened. Superman has survived things WBH never would like supernovas and planetary explosions. In heart of the monster hulk was consistently cut open by red she hulk wielding a simple sword even in WB form. But i still agree WBH is above Zod.

As for ur second piece i agree with all except zod will be able to harm WBH in many ways but doesnt pack enough power like superman to put him down as for a sundip it would easily put zod above WBH depending on how much time it took fifteen minutes to nearly triple supermans over all power in OWAW any thing above ten minutes zod would stomp.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: I think you're referring to the moment Strange said to Hulk that if he does what he's about to do, he's going to destroy everyone including himself. It was never stated that Hulk literally died in that clash. Strange left the Dark Dimension because he knew what was going to happen... How is Hulk talking and waiting for everybody if he's dead? That doesn't make sense... As for She Rulk harming Hulk... Its understandable because her only wish was to be equal to Hulk in the Dark Dimension. Its seems she died as well as the others because only Hulk was left talking in a floating rock welcoming them back... Not to mention Hulk had the same WBH state after everybody came back... Wouldn't he be like depowered to normal levels once again? He didn't summon WBH again, he just stood like that all the time, that suggests he didn't die too...

As for Zod sun dipped... Can you refresh me what did Superman do when he sun dipped himself? Didn't he move a planet or something? Humble question though...

Anyway... We can agree WBH beats Zod without much trouble besides speed. And WWH loses for the same reason.

I wasn't trying to lowball anyone... Actually, i due respect Superman enough to say Doomsday killing him was PIS... I just said that Kryptonians invulnerability is often overestimated when is not that great... Someone with sufficient strength can pierce that thick lay of solar energy Superman has... Many people has proven this and i think WBH will do effortlessly if landing any hit...

monarch2016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By monarch2016

zod would wins,not easy but general would win

IMO of course

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

I really want to side with Hulk for this one, but General Zod is just far more faster and agile than Hulk is.

Blacharrt1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Blacharrt1

@ghostravage: @spm1m: I'd like to point out a quick misconception about Dr. Strange and the dark dimension. Just before Dr. Strange left the dark dimension he was having a conversation with Banner, who was separated from the Hulk at the time, Banner was fading away into nonexistence just as Dr. Strange was leaving before Hulk destroyed everything around him. He was saying "goodbye" not to Hulk but to Banner, whom he was having the conversation with.

Also Hulk has superspeed, no one in their right mind would deny he does, if they ever read a book with him in it. He has travelled from continent to continent faster than jets and planes.When fighting Skaar, he hit him from NY to Maryland and traveled their in less than seconds, to continue the battle in the ocean. His speed and reaction are amped with his anger, he would be able to tag Zod in WB form undoubtedly.

Another thing about the Dark Dimension, She Hulk was amped to Hulk's level so he couldn't hurt her which was part of his wish, meaning She Hulk was at his level. Also She Hulk's sword that was mention was from "the Mighty", and has magical properties because it was made in asgard with asgardian metals to counter "The Worthy".

Just wanted to point that out.

IIXIIOIIXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zod

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: I think you're referring to the moment Strange said to Hulk that if he does what he's about to do, he's going to destroy everyone including himself. It was never stated that Hulk literally died in that clash. Strange left the Dark Dimension because he knew what was going to happen... How is Hulk talking and waiting for everybody if he's dead? That doesn't make sense... As for She Rulk harming Hulk... Its understandable because her only wish was to be equal to Hulk in the Dark Dimension. Its seems she died as well as the others because only Hulk was left talking in a floating rock welcoming them back... Not to mention Hulk had the same WBH state after everybody came back... Wouldn't he be like depowered to normal levels once again? He didn't summon WBH again, he just stood like that all the time, that suggests he didn't die too...

As for Zod sun dipped... Can you refresh me what did Superman do when he sun dipped himself? Didn't he move a planet or something? Humble question though...

Anyway... We can agree WBH beats Zod without much trouble besides speed. And WWH loses for the same reason.

I wasn't trying to lowball anyone... Actually, i due respect Superman enough to say Doomsday killing him was PIS... I just said that Kryptonians invulnerability is often overestimated when is not that great... Someone with sufficient strength can pierce that thick lay of solar energy Superman has... Many people has proven this and i think WBH will do effortlessly if landing any hit...

Its actually stated many times not just once, by hulk himself as well. Hulk was brought back just as everyone was, just because he was "waiting" for them means little as amadeus and the other woman(forgot her name) were the first ones to appear on panel after the bust. Sure it makes sense i mean the wishing well granted statements as wishes and wat was hulks statement, that they are all gonna fight and ALL gonna die and then fight some more. It doesnt matter if she rulk was his equal the fact was that he was being pierced by a simple weapon. as for hulk being i WB mode after the bust, i dont think he would be depowered i mean he can go WB at will in a split second.

He moved war world which the size of pluto but that feat is considered high because war world was using its planetary thrusters to oppose superman and even with the thrusters superman was pushing war world at FTL speeds.

Agreed although i still see zod giving him a great fight

Kryptonians invulnerability superman's mainly is inconsistent at some points but like i stated we stick to high end consistent feats wen comparing characters i do think WBH could definitely hurt superman but superman can also hurt WB and at a far faster pace.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: @spm1m: I'd like to point out a quick misconception about Dr. Strange and the dark dimension. Just before Dr. Strange left the dark dimension he was having a conversation with Banner, who was separated from the Hulk at the time, Banner was fading away into nonexistence just as Dr. Strange was leaving before Hulk destroyed everything around him. He was saying "goodbye" not to Hulk but to Banner, whom he was having the conversation with.

Also Hulk has superspeed, no one in their right mind would deny he does, if they ever read a book with him in it. He has travelled from continent to continent faster than jets and planes.When fighting Skaar, he hit him from NY to Maryland and traveled their in less than seconds, to continue the battle in the ocean. His speed and reaction are amped with his anger, he would be able to tag Zod in WB form undoubtedly.

Another thing about the Dark Dimension, She Hulk was amped to Hulk's level so he couldn't hurt her which was part of his wish, meaning She Hulk was at his level. Also She Hulk's sword that was mention was from "the Mighty", and has magical properties because it was made in asgard with asgardian metals to counter "The Worthy".

when he said good bey to "world breaker" was before his conversation with banner.but like i said it is stated several times that no one including hulk would survive and that was exactly wat hulk wanted to fight, to die and to fight all over again.

Yes Hulk has superspeed but he is no where near Kryptonian speed he has never shown anything to say other wise wat u stated above is nothing compared to kryptonian speeds not to mention the only thing that was shown to increase was his travel speed via leaping never has he shown any reaction feats to say he would be on par with a kryptonians speed.

Do you have any scans that say She rulks blade was special i dont doubt you but it didnt states anything like that in the book

Of course thank you for ur two cents

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spm1m: Superman can hurt WBH for sure, because he has proven to be able to do so. Zod on the other hand hasn't. I don't know man... But for me, Hulk never died in the Dark Dimension... I checked again the issue, and it never appeared that he dies... Maybe can you point out where it says he dies or where can we assume he's dead...

Well... If he managed to do that then is a good fight for sure if Zod is sun dipped...

Good to know... What do you think about Hulk dying or not in the Dark Dimension... I personally never saw anything to suggest he did.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SPM1M

@ghostravage: Agreed

I know it seems complicated but the fighting started In the dark dimension there were several things that happened first she rulk was made into WBH equal for reason for him to fight someone who he wouldnt instantly kill IMO. second he made several statements that supports wat im telling you like he stated "Were gonna FIGHT like no one has before. and were gonna DIE. and then fight some more" this was the statement that was granted by the well, then he proceeded to tell Arm cheddon that "its time to FIGHT and DIE like the monsters WE are." then strange proceeds to tell amadeus that no one is gonna survive and its wat hulk wants. hulk wanted to die and who better than at the hands of Betty. then strange says his good byes. Due to hulks "wish" they all came back. its all he wanted to fight and die over and over again as its stated in the book.