#1 Posted by brainiac 1.0 (4150 posts) - - Show Bio

VS

This is world war hulk. And doomsday h/p. Who wins and why.

#2 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

Demosapien says:

"Warsman says:
"We've been ***over*** this!!! Doomsday wains, because Hulk can't kill him!"
He doesnt have to die to lose"

I don't care. Doomsday has yet to meet an Earthly creature that can kill him. Can Hulk shoot cosmic-level power blasts? No! Hulk just beats the crap out of things and leaves. Doomsday grows immune to things that killed him before! Hulk can't win here!

Sorry, just pissed off by the word 'Hulk'. I see it everywhere.

#3 Posted by ThisIsGonnaHurt (29794 posts) - - Show Bio

We've been over this!!!

Doomsday wains, because Hulk can't kill him!

#4 Posted by Demosapien (1137 posts) - - Show Bio

Warsman says:

"We've been ***over*** this!!! Doomsday wains, because Hulk can't kill him!"

He doesnt have to die to lose

#5 Posted by Sling Shot (3562 posts) - - Show Bio

I would wager that Hulk is capable of producing force equivalent in energy to cosmic blasts with gamma-saturated melee.

Does he win this? I don't know, I actually doubt it because of the power disparity between DC and Marvel, but I will say he punches hard.

#6 Posted by King Saturn (225120 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn... Again ? We have been through this battle over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again

#7 Posted by the creator (8577 posts) - - Show Bio

Sling Shot says:

"I would wager that Hulk is capable of producing force equivalent in energy to cosmic blasts with gamma-saturated melee. Does he win this? I don't know, I actually doubt it because of the power disparity between DC and Marvel, but I will say he punches hard."

Perfect answer.

#8 Posted by lordraiden (7606 posts) - - Show Bio

The_Creator says:

"Sling Shot says:
"I would wager that Hulk is capable of producing force equivalent in energy to cosmic blasts with gamma-saturated melee. Does he win this? I don't know, I actually doubt it because of the power disparity between DC and Marvel, but I will say he punches hard."
Perfect answer. "

Amen!