World War Hulk vs Dc Universe

• 151 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#101  Edited By AtPhantom
@Sun King said:
"WHAT!!!  Despero is not "way" above WW Hulk.  Okay, maybe it would be easier to ask you all who you would compare WW Hulk to in the DC universe? "
Killer Croc. :P

Okay, I'm kidding. But fact is Hulk doesn't have the feats to stand up to someone like Superman, and there are plenty of people in DC who can stand up to Superman. Black Adam and Despero overpower Superman by a shot. Wonder Woman, Martian, Captain marvel, Lobo, Orion and the like are his equals. That means they're above the Hulk. Even WWHulk. 
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#102  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Sun King:  Grundy perhaps.
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#103  Edited By Bor
@AtPhantom said:

" @Sun King said:

"WHAT!!!  Despero is not "way" above WW Hulk.  Okay, maybe it would be easier to ask you all who you would compare WW Hulk to in the DC universe? "

Killer Croc. :P  Okay, I'm kidding. But fact is Hulk doesn't have the feats to stand up to someone like Superman, and there are plenty of people in DC who can stand up to Superman. Black Adam and Despero overpower Superman by a shot. Wonder Woman, Martian, Captain marvel, Lobo, Orion and the like are his equals. That means they're above the Hulk. Even WWHulk.  "
 If it is truth that these all super heroes can take down so incredible warrior like Hulk it means that its non sense to compare MU to DC coze DC's the best heroes are on cosmic , intergalactical level. MU's the best heroes are shown mainly in Earth. And i much more like MU than DC. MU is more impressive and much better complete but iet depends what person likes.
AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By AtPhantom
@Bor said:
" MU is more impressive and much better complete "
That's your point of view. Personally, I think MU has been coming up short in the last years. Especially since civil war.
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Bor: Is English your first language?
Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Bor
@Lunacyde said:
" @Bor: Is English your first language? "
What ?
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I don't know how I can make it any clearer. Is English your primary language?

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Bor
@Lunacyde said:
" I don't know how I can make it any clearer. Is English your primary language? "
No, why do ya ask?
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Sun King

@Bor
said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" I don't know how I can make it any clearer. Is English your primary language? "
No, why do ya ask? "
@Lunacyde: You feel bad now, don't you............
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

I was just wondering, it doesn't sound like it is....no offense.

CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By CosmicSpiral

I don't know how you can even argue this. I could probably name 20 DC people off the top of my head who would annihilate him.

Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Sun King
@CosmicSpiral said:

"I don't know how you can even argue this. I could probably name 20 DC people off the top of my head who would annihilate him. "

Oh come on.  This isn't me saying "Bane beats Firestorm"!  The Hulk is one of the most powerful Characters in MU.  He's conquered the bulk of the Earth's heroes.  To say that the bulk of DC's heroes whip the floor with him is just wrong, it's wrong.....IT'S WRONG!! 

Hulk is way stronger than Hercules right? Captain Marvel has the strenght of Hercules, therefore HULK is stronger than Marvel right!? Well apparently not since the DC Mythical Herc is waaay stronger than the Marvel Mythical Herc!!! 

This is a problem we will always have.  Maybe we should all just agree not to have cross universe Threads instead!!
Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#113  Edited By Korg
@Sun King said:

"To say that the bulk of DC's heroes whip the floor with him is just wrong, it's wrong.....IT'S WRONG!! "

Not only is it right, you're saying heroes, as if that's all he's up against. This is the entirety of the DC universe. That includes the bad guys. Cyborg Superman, Superboy Prime, Anti-Monitor, Darkseid, Zoom, Mandrakk, Parallax, everyone who is now a Black Lantern, and that's without touching on the planets full of super-powered beings who could solo him based on their strength alone.

@Korg

said: 

" There are hundreds of characters in the DC universe that would kill WWH singlehandedly. "

This is as true as it was six months ago, and it's a conservative estimate, to be quite honest. There are thousands upon thousands of beings in the DCU who are way beyond WWH. 

@Sun King said:
" Maybe we should all just agree not to have cross universe Threads instead!! "
Best of luck with that.
jarf2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By jarf2

wwh would be kill by so many people in the dc universe that is not funny 

Bor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Bor
@jarf2 said:
" wwh would be kill by so many people in the dc universe that is not funny  "
Yes i dont often read DC and now i dont regret that. IMO if so many NORMAL super heroes can take down Hulk it means that there are so basic differences between MU and DC its non sense to compare heroes from other Univers. These heroes are  just on another levels of  power. WWH in MU is one of the most powerfull of all normal super heroes. In DC he is just very powerfull like hundreds others... I dont like it :P
Bobby X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#116  Edited By Bobby X
@AtPhantom said:
" @Bor said:
" MU is more impressive and much better complete "
That's your point of view. Personally, I think MU has been coming up short in the last years. Especially since civil war. "
Sadly, I must agree  with you completely... 

I can't believe this continues. I feel like people take it personally when Marvel heroes don't stack up well against DC's. I don't get it, it doesn't make one universe better than the other, DC just has more extremely powerful characters, especially Earth-based ones. So what? That's just the way it is. 

BTW, comparing Hulk to Black Adam is madness.
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By evodmasters
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Sun King said:
"@CosmicSpiral said:

"I don't know how you can even argue this. I could probably name 20 DC people off the top of my head who would annihilate him. "

Oh come on.  This isn't me saying "Bane beats Firestorm"!  The Hulk is one of the most powerful Characters in MU.  He's conquered the bulk of the Earth's heroes.  To say that the bulk of DC's heroes whip the floor with him is just wrong, it's wrong.....IT'S WRONG!!   Hulk is way stronger than Hercules right? Captain Marvel has the strenght of Hercules, therefore HULK is stronger than Marvel right!? Well apparently not since the DC Mythical Herc is waaay stronger than the Marvel Mythical Herc!!!  This is a problem we will always have.  Maybe we should all just agree not to have cross universe Threads instead!! "

Obviously WWH wouldn't win against the entire DC universe. But even within the universe he's clearly outmatched by sooooooooo many characters. 

Superman, Martian Manhunter, Orion, Darkseid, Monarch, Superman-Prime, Wonder Woman, Flash, Captain Marvel, the Spectre, Anti-Monitor, Black Adam, Parallax, Ion, Johnny Sorrow, Infinity Man, Mongul, Zatanna, Waverider, a full-grown Mr. Mind. There's your twenty. Any Guardian would give him trouble. Hell, lower grade characters like the current Blue Beetle would probably trounce him. Let's not mention all the dead characters like Maxima, Alexander Luthor Jr. and Imperiex. Don't give me crap about how strong the Hulk is either; the only thing that makes the Hulk dangerous is his potentially unlimited strength, durability, and healing factor.

The average power level between the two universes is too much. Just give it up.
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By evodmasters

No way in ANY version of Hell would this happen; including the version of hell where the Hulk can beat anyone.

JThree47693

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By JThree47693
@Sun King said:
"@vuviper said:
"@Klandicar: That doesn't look like breaking the earth, it looks like a bad earthquake...it barely looks better than what karate kid can do

@Mr.Hulk_Smashin'!:

How much strength does it take to break onslaughts armor anyway? Anyway wasn't that bannerless hulk? Almost cracking a country in half still doesn't put him in the same strength range as people who can pull planets  Of the top of my head, people who would beat hulk are:a lot of the magic magic users any sinestro corp any red lantern any star sapphire any effigy corpany of the 7,200 GL's   any Daxamiteany of the 100,000 Kryptos any saturnian anyone connected to the speed force any martian any oan (guardians, zamarons, and controllers right?)  I just tried to cover major categories, instead of listing people... "

Flash: Don't be stupid (show me evidence of Flash taking down a Hulk level heavy weight on his own).

"

Knocking out a White Martian, does that do it for you?
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Sun King
@CosmicSpiral:
So where would you rank Onslaught in that top 20? 

Oh and btw, please please don't think any of this is personal, and yes we are still debating this because that's what these forums are all about  :-)
CosmicSpiral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By CosmicSpiral
@Sun King: 

Onslaught himself is probably more powerful than half that list (if you include his siphoning from Grey and Richards). I purposefully tried to not include major reality-warpers though.  

Remember, Hulk really didn't do anything to Onslaught. All he did was crack his armor: Onslaught is a psionic entity that exists on another plane. The battle didn't slow down after that.
evodmasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By evodmasters

Post Deleted

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#124  Edited By vuviper
@Sun King said:

" @Lunacyde: I meant it's in Space, so it's not like they were moving the actual weight of the entire planet!  We've had people suggest that WW could lift any entire Island based on the planet pulling episode. 

It's called the force of gravity of the sun on the earth? Weightless? wth?

@vuviper

said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
Now the force of gravity on the earth by the sun is given by

Plug it in and you will get 3.523x10^22 Newtons or 3.96x10^18 tons or 3,960,000,000 billion tons
"
Avatar image for emerald_general_jai
Emerald_General_Jai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 9

Dude you must be joking.  

Guardians 
Ganthet 
Agent Orange 
Superman 
All of new Krypton.. 
Titans family (Working together, all the titans should be able to stop him.) 
Ion 
Shazam 
Martian Manhunter 
Black Adam 
Darkseid 
Zeus 
Wonder Woman w/ weapons 
Flashes (no speed equals a nice Hulk statue) 
Shazam the Wizard 
Spectre 
Lucifer Morningstar 

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@vuviper: Dammnit Viper stealing th argument and scans i was gonna use.
MrDirector786

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#127  Edited By MrDirector786

Why is this even being debated? WWH gets mauled badly.

vuviper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#128  Edited By vuviper
@Lunacyde said:
" @vuviper: Dammnit Viper stealing th argument and scans i was gonna use. "
lol, I just freaked out when he said it was weightless
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#129  Edited By Son Of Storm
@vuviper said:
" @Sun King said:

" @Lunacyde: I meant it's in Space, so it's not like they were moving the actual weight of the entire planet!  We've had people suggest that WW could lift any entire Island based on the planet pulling episode. 

@vuviper

said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Plug it in and you will get 3.523x10^22 Newtons or 3.96x10^18 tons or 3,960,000,000 billion tons
"
"
Where is this from?
morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#130  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
@Son Of Storm said:

"Where is this from? "

JLA  # 75.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#131  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Morpheus_ said:
" @Son Of Storm said:

"Where is this from? "

JLA  # 75. "
Thanks
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@vuviper said:
" @Lunacyde said:
" @vuviper: Dammnit Viper stealing th argument and scans i was gonna use. "
lol, I just freaked out when he said it was weightless "
So did I if you look back.
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Sun King
@vuviper said:
"@Sun King said:

@vuviper

said:

"
"

I stand amazed!!  There must be more to that picture.  I can't believe that the 3 of them are able to exert 3,960,000,000, billion Tons!!!  That's just beyond silly, I thought CRSIS was suppose to stop $hit like this!!?
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
@Sun King: Pre Crisis Superman would be doing this by sneezing.
Papa Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Papa Bear

So? Thor could crack the Earth in two with a mere thought if he wanted to. He just doesn't do it because he is a hero. Can you imagine if Thor was actually a villain? Marvel Earth would be screwed. Heck most cosmics would tremble with fear.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By xan84
@Papa Bear said:

"So? Thor could crack the Earth in two with a mere thought if he wanted to. He just doesn't do it because he is a hero. Can you imagine if Thor was actually a villain? Marvel Earth would be screwed. Heck most cosmics would tremble with fear. "

LOL haha this was a good laught. But just for fun ho would those cosmics that would tremble in fear be ? Oh and can you tell me when did he acquire telekinetic abilities to crack the earth in two ?
Papa Bear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Papa Bear
@Xan said:
"@Papa Bear said:

"So? Thor could crack the Earth in two with a mere thought if he wanted to. He just doesn't do it because he is a hero. Can you imagine if Thor was actually a villain? Marvel Earth would be screwed. Heck most cosmics would tremble with fear. "

LOL haha this was a good laught. But just for fun ho would those cosmics that would tremble in fear be ? Oh and can you tell me when did he acquire telekinetic abilities to crack the earth in two ? "

Morg, Silver Surfer, Fallen One, Thanos, all those big boys....
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By xan84
@Papa Bear said:
"@Xan said:
"@Papa Bear said:

LOL haha this was a good laught. But just for fun ho would those cosmics that would tremble in fear be ? Oh and can you tell me when did he acquire telekinetic abilities to crack the earth in two ? "
Morg, Silver Surfer, Fallen One, Thanos, all those big boys.... "

I realy don't belive they would be " tremble with fear ". Curent SS should win vs Thor (my opinion),Morg well not sure here but i can tell you this dude is not going to tremble in fear,Fallen One is well fallen (aka dead) and was a bad guy, Thanos can you say pimp smack? 

Also all of those guys (-SS) are bad guys so why would they fight Thor if Thor is a bad guy ?
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Sun King
@Papa Bear said:

Well, in the story arch "Thor Lord of Earth", he does go off the rails a bit and ends up killing off most of the heroes of Earth and becomes Dictator of the World.  Kills Hulk and Thing literally one handed.
xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By xan84
@Sun King said:
"@Papa Bear said:
Well, in the story arch "Thor Lord of Earth", he does go off the rails a bit and ends up killing off most of the heroes of Earth and becomes Dictator of the World.  Kills Hulk and Thing literally one handed. "

I belive that is king thor with the runes ?
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#141  Edited By InnerVenom123

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WWH vs enitre DC cast? @ whoever wrote this thread.......................... YOU"VE GOTTA BE SH$#@IN ME!

WWH may be able to win some fights, but against clark kent, princess diana, john jones or billy batson 2getha, DC wins obviously

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By BIackFlash
@Xan said:
" LOL. Superman allone wold 1 hit WW Hulk's head off (if superman is ready to kill) what do you think BA would do ? "
I don't know, that sounds like fanboyism. WWH had crazy strength and one-shot almost everyone in Marvel but as strong as he is World War Hulk gets blitzed, seriously blitzed. Plus even if Superman can't match his blows pound for pound, he can fly up and fry him with heat vision or just fly in quick, pick up Hulk and chuck him into the Sun before he knows what's happening
Sun King

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Sun King

To be honest, I assume the Thread meant  WWH against DC Heroes, and not the likes of Darkseid and The Guardians from OA, or Superman Prime etc. 

Avatar image for strongestonethereis
StrongestOneThereIs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why is this thread still going?
there is no way any Hulk could win 

Diablo13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash world!:)

ilikedonuts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

How dafuq did this thread actually manage ta stay unlocked for 5 years an' 3 months????

chaos911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman @god_spawn @sc

Thorverine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Thorverine

Please change the thread to WW Hulk vs. Marvel and DC Universes.

We need to make this competitive.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to bump