Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By a88378438
@comicdude23
yes,BRO,he wins 
and,eh~BA superman is weaker than SA superman...... 
i don't know,but i think even SA superman can't beat  Darkseid ,he has more versatile  O(∩_∩)O
...please don't use"mind-rape" this word...supergirl is my Angell.....thank you,BRO..
Avatar image for deactivated-60d8e8271946e
deactivated-60d8e8271946e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

Only in pure theory....which we need to take character, and showings into account.

a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By a88378438
@comicdude23
LOL!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438 said:
@comicdude23: yes,BRO,he wins and,eh~BA superman is weaker than SA superman...... i don't know,but i think even SA superman can't beat  Darkseid ,he has more versatile  O(∩_∩)O...please don't use"mind-rape" this word...supergirl is my Angell.....thank you,BRO..
He doesn't have to physically beat SA Supergirl, he uses his other powers...
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#156  Edited By a88378438
@comicdude23
thank you!!!!my friend~~

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438 said:
@comicdude23: thank you!!!!my friend~~
....Ok
Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna
You make some good arguments - and thanks for the scans!  

I do see your point. But I still believe you are slightly underestimating WWHulk - and in particular his durability. Regular Hulk, I see being overpowered and this fairly succinctly. However, as aforementioned, WWHulk had his dial cranked to maximum. That means strength that allows him to fold Colossus like a paper doll and with little to no effort. Durability that has him shrugging off classic Juggernaut's blows with, again, relative ease.

While some of those feats you posted are impressive, none match the power of a nuclear blast. Even regular Hulk remains conscious after a nuclear strike.  I think WWHulk's durability is greatly underestimated.  

And again, with the lasso bit, 500 (or 1000, or whatever you purport it to be) volts is nothing. It's enough to make him tickle but that's about it. He may or may not break free of it, but he sure as hell will compromise the integrity of the person on the other end! Like I said, he'd grab it and throw Wonder Woman around like a rag doll (and just that easy IMO).  

Prof. X's strongest TP didn't drop him. Marvel's strongest energy blasts did not drop him. He is highly resistant to magical forms of attack and should not simply be 'disintigrated' as you suggest...  

However, if Cassie does indeed have the power to 'vaporize WWHulk' with a thought, then she has Molecule man type power that I was not aware of and this fight is spite.
frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#159  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@Super_SoldierXII: Cassie needs to grab WWH and then use it, but I see Cassie getting KO'd before she uses it IMO. Also, she has only made someone disappear once...
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#160  Edited By YoungGunna
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@YoungGunna: You make some good arguments - and thanks for the scans!   I do see your point. But I still believe you are slightly underestimating WWHulk - and in particular his durability. Regular Hulk, I see being overpowered and this fairly succinctly. However, as aforementioned, WWHulk had his dial cranked to maximum. That means strength that allows him to fold Colossus like a paper doll and with little to no effort. Durability that has him shrugging off classic Juggernaut's blows with, again, relative ease. While some of those feats you posted are impressive, none match the power of a nuclear blast. Even regular Hulk remains conscious after a nuclear strike.  I think WWHulk's durability is greatly underestimated.   And again, with the lasso bit, 500 (or 1000, or whatever you purport it to be) volts is nothing. It's enough to make him tickle but that's about it. He may or may not break free of it, but he sure as hell will compromise the integrity of the person on the other end! Like I said, he'd grab it and throw Wonder Woman around like a rag doll (and just that easy IMO).   Prof. X's strongest TP didn't drop him. Marvel's strongest energy blasts did not drop him. He is highly resistant to magical forms of attack and should not simply be 'disintigrated' as you suggest...  However, if Cassie does indeed have the power to 'vaporize WWHulk' with a thought, then she has Molecule man type power that I was not aware of and this fight is spite.
I really just wanted to address how powerful Red Tornado was in those scans...Powergirl couldn't even break out of his winds and he put Superman in a Vortex that he couldn't escape out of...I don't see any useful advantages that Hulk has in this fight... 

For the lasso thing once Cassie (unlike Wonder Womans) gets him in there she could vaporize him instantly like she did to Ares's son Lycas....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@YoungGunna: You make some good arguments - and thanks for the scans!   I do see your point. But I still believe you are slightly underestimating WWHulk - and in particular his durability. Regular Hulk, I see being overpowered and this fairly succinctly. However, as aforementioned, WWHulk had his dial cranked to maximum. That means strength that allows him to fold Colossus like a paper doll and with little to no effort. Durability that has him shrugging off classic Juggernaut's blows with, again, relative ease. While some of those feats you posted are impressive, none match the power of a nuclear blast. Even regular Hulk remains conscious after a nuclear strike.  I think WWHulk's durability is greatly underestimated.   And again, with the lasso bit, 500 (or 1000, or whatever you purport it to be) volts is nothing. It's enough to make him tickle but that's about it. He may or may not break free of it, but he sure as hell will compromise the integrity of the person on the other end! Like I said, he'd grab it and throw Wonder Woman around like a rag doll (and just that easy IMO).   Prof. X's strongest TP didn't drop him. Marvel's strongest energy blasts did not drop him. He is highly resistant to magical forms of attack and should not simply be 'disintigrated' as you suggest...  However, if Cassie does indeed have the power to 'vaporize WWHulk' with a thought, then she has Molecule man type power that I was not aware of and this fight is spite.
I really just wanted to address how powerful Red Tornado was in those scans...Powergirl couldn't even break out of his winds and he put Superman in a Vortex that he couldn't escape out of...I don't see any useful advantages that Hulk has in this fight...  For the lasso thing once Cassie (unlike Wonder Womans) gets him in there she could vaporize him instantly like she did to Ares's son Lycas....
How many times did she vaporize people? Also, it won't be a piece of cake to get WWH in a lasso. Also, Hulk might be able to leap jump from the winds.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23:   
How many times did she vaporize people? 
She just gained the ability so a course not alot....She's a hero she doesn't go around vaporizing foes like say Void...She Vaporized Lycas because he was pushing her to the limit which Hulk will do.... The only time she has Failed capturing an opponent in her lasso is the Prime situation which is because he has immense speed and is a walking plot device... 

Also, Hulk might be able to leap jump from the winds. 
If Powergirl and Superman couldn't use there light speed to blitz out of his winds I doubt Hulk could just simply leap out of his winds...
Red Tornado could easily hurt Hulk with his winds he was releasing an onslaught of blasts on Amazo when he had the whole JLA's powers that backed Amazo into a corner...
a88378438

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By a88378438
@YoungGunna
i don't think wwh is stronger than superman and powergirl....
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#164  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

are morals on or off for the Team? if off, i can see them pulling a victory

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@comicdude23:   
How many times did she vaporize people? 
She just gained the ability so a course not alot....She's a hero she doesn't go around vaporizing foes like say Void...She Vaporized Lycas because he was pushing her to the limit which Hulk will do.... The only time she has Failed capturing an opponent in her lasso is the Prime situation which is because he has immense speed and is a walking plot device... 

Also, Hulk might be able to leap jump from the winds. If Powergirl and Superman couldn't use there light speed to blitz out of his winds I doubt Hulk could just simply leap out of his winds...Red Tornado could easily hurt Hulk with his winds he was releasing an onslaught of blasts on Amazo when he had the whole JLA's powers that backed Amazo into a corner...
1. WWH is immensely powerful and smart. He's also got some speed, which is greatly overshadowed by his strength.  

Even here Comet Man states how fast Hulk is for his massive-size. So it's not crazy to assume his speed will be under-estimated by the team members. And also, when Comet-Man tries to fly away Hulk catches him. Getting him in that lasso will be great trouble, because he's not exactly like the other Hulk's, he's got intelligence, ok speed, strength and power. Also, their are too many non-effective team members here, some of these members are huge non-factors. Also, Prime never used his speed against Cassie, at all. He just reacted to her and smashed her face in. Also, you really think Prime is a plot device? He's done these feats because he is ARGUABLY pre-crisis level, or just below it. 

2. True, but does he not put the other team-members in danger? Also, Hulk nearly jumped out of orbit and leaped one-thousand miles in one leap, could he not leap at RT....anyways, RT is easily the biggest threat here....with Cassie being far below RT...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@a88378438 said:

@YoungGunna: i don't think wwh is stronger than superman and powergirl....

He's not...
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By YoungGunna
@a88378438 said:
Everyone always goes back to the mountain lifting feats he wasn't even lifting it, he was bracing it.  Hulks biggest stength feats are what? Holding up that mountain for a minute? 150 billion tons? Assuming he really could hold up that much, alone, with none of it on the ground, Superman is still many times stronger. Superman helped move the earth. Even if he only did 1/1000th of the work he still moved 40 billion times more than Hulks greatest feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@a88378438 said:

Everyone always goes back to the mountain lifting feats he wasn't even lifting it, he was bracing it.  Hulks biggest stength feats are what? Holding up that mountain for a minute? 150 billion tons? Assuming he really could hold up that much, alone, with none of it on the ground, Superman is still many times stronger. Superman helped move the earth. Even if he only did 1/1000th of the work he still moved 40 billion times more than Hulks greatest feat.
Nobody said that Superman or Power-Girl are weaker than Hulk......
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23 said:
@YoungGunna said:

@a88378438 said:

If they couldn't break out of RT winds what makes you think Hulk can....
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23:  
1. WWH is immensely powerful and smart. He's also got some speed, which is greatly overshadowed by his strength.   
All that didn't stop a powerless Cassie from capturing Brother Blood with her lasso who had just gain her powers and already had enough strength to out muscle Kryptonian beings... 
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@comicdude23 said:
@YoungGunna said:

@a88378438 said:

I think he could leap-jump forward into him, taking oxygen out of WWH won't work btw, Hulk can hold his breath for very long, and his healing will heal back if he gets hurt, his healing is rapid, he could heal his skin back instantly if it rips off. Also, won't his winds affect the other team-members? 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@comicdude23:  
All that didn't stop a powerless Cassie from capturing Brother Blood with her lasso who had just gain her powers and already had enough strength to out muscle Kryptonian beings... 
No Caption Provided
First off, what's happening in the last panel, it seems as that trick backfired. Second, he did not see it coming. Third, Hulk has immense power, WWH could react to this, as said, his speed can be under-estimated.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23 said:
@YoungGunna said:
@comicdude23 said:
@YoungGunna said:

@a88378438 said:

I think he could leap-jump forward into him, taking oxygen out of WWH won't work btw, Hulk can hold his breath for very long, and his healing will heal back if he gets hurt, his healing is rapid, he could heal his skin back instantly if it rips off. Also, won't his winds affect the other team-members? 
RT can make it where it just affects the opponents vicinity....I also doubt Hulk could just leap in front of him RT has shown to easily keep up with Supes and he flew faster than Johnny Quick...Hulk isn't going to be able to jump out of his winds Supes is stronger, faster,just as smart and can Fly and couldn't do it so what makes you think a weaker Hulk could break out that makes no sense...

First off, what's happening in the last panel, it seems as that trick backfired. Second, he did not see it coming. Third, Hulk has immense power, WWH could react to this, as said, his speed can be under-estimated. 
No it didn't she's gaining her powers back 
Brother Blood had immense reaction times to he had Cassie's powers and she has shown reacting to foes as fast as Inertia.... 
Red Tornado holds Hulk with his winds and Cassie comes in to lasso him leading him to get vaporized...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:
@comicdude23 said:
@YoungGunna said:
@comicdude23 said:
@YoungGunna said:

@a88378438 said:

RT can make it where it just affects the opponents vicinity....I also doubt Hulk could just leap in front of him RT has shown to easily keep up with Supes and he flew faster than Johnny Quick...Hulk isn't going to be able to jump out of his winds Supes is stronger, faster,just as smart and can Fly and couldn't do it so what makes you think a weaker Hulk could break out that makes no sense...

1. I don't see how he can KO WWH, he could trap him but not KO him, he's gonna keep healing. 

First off, are you SURE this scan is not Pre-Crisis? 

2. Is beating the ENTIRE JLA not PIS? When Flash could go speed-force, etc.... 
3. Didn't street levelers take on Black Lanterns?

First off, what's happening in the last panel, it seems as that trick backfired. Second, he did not see it coming. Third, Hulk has immense power, WWH could react to this, as said, his speed can be under-estimated. No it didn't she's gaining her powers back Brother Blood had immense reaction times to he had Cassie's powers and she has shown reacting to foes as fast as Inertia.... Red Tornado holds Hulk with his winds and Cassie comes in to lasso him leading him to get vaporized...    

1. Which issue is it from? 
2. Also, it's still not crazy to assume she will under-estimate WWH's speed....also, I said HE could react to HER...he has quick hands...the Superboy-Prime situation could just happen again....also, look what happened when she fought someone MUCH stronger than her, she got one-shotted. I'm not saying WWH is as strong as Prime at all, but he was still MUCH stronger than her, as WWH is MUCH stronger than her too....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna:  
1. You say Cassie is very skilled, what actual skill feats does she have? 
2. Cassie can be tagged, she has been tagged by people much slower than her, eg: Like Deathstroke.
3. You say she can trade blows, what ACTUAL strength feats does she have? 
4. Hulk can end her quick, he's much stronger and CAN tag her. Seeing she has been tagged by slower opponents.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By YoungGunna
  @comicdude23
First off, are you SURE this scan is not Pre-Crisis?  2. Is beating the ENTIRE JLA not PIS? When Flash could go speed-force, etc....  
No its not PC it was during Crisis of Infinite Earths thats when AM wanted to use his power to reshape the world and How is it PIS when h is android body was created to infiltrate and destroy the Justice League? 

The cannon fodder Black Lanterns were taking out by street Levelers but the ones RT took out one which was Black Lantern Plastic Man were taking out and Killing multiple JLA members... What makes that feat more impressive is that Red T took them out in complete darkness where they are at there peak.... 

The issue of her facing Brother Blood? 

Also, it's still not crazy to assume she will under-estimate WWH's speed....also, I said HE could react to HER...he has quick hands...the Superboy-Prime situation could just happen again....also, look what happened when she fought someone MUCH stronger than her, she got one-shotted. I'm not saying WWH is as strong as Prime at all, but he was still MUCH stronger than her, as WWH is MUCH stronger than her too...
You act like this is just WG vs HULK its not she's not even the most powerful member of the team but she does have the finishing move that Hulk has no counter for... 
Underestimate what speed BL, RT, WG, and Dr Light all can move at speeds faster than him if anything he will underestimate her speed seeing as she'sway more faster than him.... 
Thats stupid to even compare Prime and Hulk in the slightest, Hulks not in Supermans league better yet Primes Hulk would a faired far worse against Prime than Cassie that comparison fails in so much ways....Hulk is not vastly more powerful than her she had enought strength to harm Wonder Woman.... Cassie's bracelets could take anything Hulk could dish out it took a full on his from Prime 

Red Tornado immobilizes Hulk with his winds and Cassie comes in to Vaporize him....
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#177  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23 said:

@YoungGunna:  1. You say Cassie is very skilled, what actual skill feats does she have? 2. Cassie can be tagged, she has been tagged by people much slower than her, eg: Like Deathstroke.3. You say she can trade blows, what ACTUAL strength feats does she have? 4. Hulk can end her quick, he's much stronger and CAN tag her. Seeing she has been tagged by slower opponents.

You act if is this is Hulk vs Cassie its not tell me How Hulk is going to break free out of Red Tornadoes winds which would lead to WG coming in to lasso him leading to complete vaporization.... 
The only arguments you have for Hulk wining is that he is stronger.....Hulk has no range, no speed to keep up, no way to stop himself from being vaporized, no way to break out of RT winds, no way to stop himself from being put in a vortex, no way he can stop himself from being beat to Death by Dr Lights constructs, no way to survive WG's lasso and even when it comes to intellect Cyborg has him beat....The only way Hulk wins if there is CIS and Wis involved...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@comicdude23
First off, are you SURE this scan is not Pre-Crisis?  2. Is beating the ENTIRE JLA not PIS? When Flash could go speed-force, etc....  
No its not PC it was during Crisis of Infinite Earths thats when AM wanted to use his power to reshape the world and How is it PIS when h is android body was created to infiltrate and destroy the Justice League?

If it was DURING PC then how can it not be PC? History was erased in those events. ANYTHING that happened during or before it, never happened...

The cannon fodder Black Lanterns were taking out by street Levelers but the ones RT took out one which was Black Lantern Plastic Man were taking out and Killing multiple JLA members... What makes that feat more impressive is that Red T took them out in complete darkness where they are at there peak....

Ok...

The issue of her facing Brother Blood? 

And which issue was that?

Also, it's still not crazy to assume she will under-estimate WWH's speed....also, I said HE could react to HER...he has quick hands...the Superboy-Prime situation could just happen again....also, look what happened when she fought someone MUCH stronger than her, she got one-shotted. I'm not saying WWH is as strong as Prime at all, but he was still MUCH stronger than her, as WWH is MUCH stronger than her too...You act like this is just WG vs HULK its not she's not even the most powerful member of the team but she does have the finishing move that Hulk has no counter for... Underestimate what speed BL, RT, WG, and Dr Light all can move at speeds faster than him if anything he will underestimate her speed seeing as she'sway more faster than him.... Thats stupid to even compare Prime and Hulk in the slightest, Hulks not in Supermans league better yet Primes Hulk would a faired far worse against Prime than Cassie that comparison fails in so much ways....Hulk is not vastly more powerful than her she had enought strength to harm Wonder Woman.... Cassie's bracelets could take anything Hulk could dish out it took a full on his from Prime  Red Tornado immobilizes Hulk with his winds and Cassie comes in to Vaporize him....

Show Cassie's SPEED feats then. And as I said, she's been tagged by slower...show the scan of Cassie and Wonder Woman, that sounds like PIS, she's much more powerful than Cassie, she's around Supeman's league. Also, it's funny, Superman has taken nuclear-bombs, magical lightning, traded blows with Superman Prime and GA Superman, etc and somehow RT stops him and immobilizes him, considering that he could just use his full strength (Which is pulling the Earth with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter) and fly out of it. Superman should have easily been able to get out of it. That could be considered PIS, considering Superman on average and consistently has taken much worse punishment. Also, the Grundy feat isn't impressive, Grundy is very incosistent.  

ALSO, since you just said his android body was created to destroy the JLA, then he can obviously trap Superman, right? If he's created to get the JLA then it's not surprising to see him get Superman and trap him in winds....and Hulk isn't even in the JLA, so it would fair differently........ 

Saying either it's PIS getting Superman, when we've seen Superman deal with FAR WORSE, or it's either because his body was created to take on the JLA, which includes Superman. 

Superman could have easily gotten out of that. I wouldn't be surprised if Hulk leap jumped out of it. 

Also, my theory was he could leap jump INTO RT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@comicdude23 said:

@YoungGunna:  1. You say Cassie is very skilled, what actual skill feats does she have? 2. Cassie can be tagged, she has been tagged by people much slower than her, eg: Like Deathstroke.3. You say she can trade blows, what ACTUAL strength feats does she have? 4. Hulk can end her quick, he's much stronger and CAN tag her. Seeing she has been tagged by slower opponents.

You act if is this is Hulk vs Cassie its not tell me How Hulk is going to break free out of Red Tornadoes winds which would lead to WG coming in to lasso him leading to complete vaporization.... The only arguments you have for Hulk wining is that he is stronger.....Hulk has no range, no speed to keep up, no way to stop himself from being vaporized, no way to break out of RT winds, no way to stop himself from being put in a vortex, no way he can stop himself from being beat to Death by Dr Lights constructs, no way to survive WG's lasso and even when it comes to intellect Cyborg has him beat....The only way Hulk wins if there is CIS and Wis involved...
He leap jumps. As I said in my post before this, about how Superman couldn't get out. Hulk DOES have speed, I've already showed a scan, he's ALWAYS fought super beings with speed. He won't get vaporized, leap jump out of winds, Dr. Light > Anti Monitor is PIS, Hulk > Cyborg. Banner was said to be 4th smartest man on Marvel-Earth. 

Also, the fight takes place in Metropolis, where many civilians will be, so RT will have to watch his winds.
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna
Like I said, I am not aware of Wonder Girl's ability to vaporize her foes. If she has said ability, and if it works irregardless of her target's extreme durability then this fight is spite and Wonder Girl indeed solos.
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23:  
If it was DURING PC then how can it not be PC? History was erased in those events. ANYTHING that happened during or before it, never happened... 
No its not PC its was right after Crisis which leads to the end of the Silver Age and I know PC is not cannon...I see about 4 sources saying that feat is post Crisis including right on Red Tornado's CV page... 

Teen Titans Vol 3 67  

Show Cassie's SPEED feats then. And as I said, she's been tagged by slower
Don't have any scans of her Speed but Zeus stated that its in the same class as WW she's not faster but she can keep up....  

show the scan of Cassie and Wonder Woman, that sounds like PIS, she's much more powerful than Cassie, she's around Supeman's league. 
Just cause Someone harms you doesn't make them more powerful Cassie was in an enraged state going all out...It shows her combat speed and training also...  
No Caption Provided
Also, it's funny, Superman has taken nuclear-bombs, magical lightning, traded blows with Superman Prime and GA Superman, etc and somehow RT stops him and immobilizes him, considering that he could just use his full strength (Which is pulling the Earth with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter) and fly out of it. Superman should have easily been able to get out of it. That could be considered PIS, considering Superman on average and consistently has taken much worse punishment.
 Its not PIS when you have other showings of this happening...RT is the Wind Elemental and was created to single handily take down the JL which he succeeded in doing sorta like Amazo.... 
But since where on the subject I can call PIS when Hulk is able to land blows on speedsters like Glads, Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Thor but Spiderman seems to be able to Outmaneuver Hulk 95% of the time and how the brute Abomination consistently beats the crap out of Hulk see how that works....

Also, the Grundy feat isn't impressive, Grundy is very incosistent.   
So is Gladiator and Sentry so whats your point I never seen Grundy lose to being like Gambit and Cannonball.... 

ALSO, since you just said his android body was created to destroy the JLA, then he can obviously trap Superman, right? If he's created to get the JLA then it's not surprising to see him get Superman and trap him in winds....and Hulk isn't even in the JLA, so it would fair differently........ 
Power Girl isn't apart of the JLA but she couldn't break his winds so whats you point... 

Saying either it's PIS getting Superman, when we've seen Superman deal with FAR WORSE, or it's either because his body was created to take on the JLA, which includes Superman. 
Hulk loses to Wolverine but on the other hand he's able to take a full on blast from Cyclops so I don't get your point....  

I wouldn't be surprised if Hulk leap jumped out of it. 
Why didn't Hulk escape from storm's tornado when they faced then? Adding the fact that RT 's is much more powerful and efficient....

Thats defiantly just a theory as I said RT's speed rivals that of Supermans and Green Lanterns, plus he can spin so fast that he can turn invisible, adding the fact that his winds has hurt Amazo with out  much effort and if Storm was able to move Hulk than RT can do it without much effort considering the fact that he's down it to more powerful foes... 

Hulk DOES have speed, I've already showed a scan, he's ALWAYS fought super beings with speed. 
Could you name a couple of Comet Man's speed, strength, Flight and combat feats because I couldn't find any....  

He won't get vaporized
Ok lets compare Lycus and Hulk to let you know exactly how and why Hulk can be vaporized... 
STRENGTH, Stamia and Durabilty- Theres no difference in it because like Hulk, Lycus gets stronger off of the anger, hatred, weaponry, and violence of man-kind when he was facing the Titans he was feeding off the violence making him stronger as stated here: 
No Caption Provided
Speed and Fighting skills- Lycus is a 3000 year old born warrior and the champion of the Skyfather Ares so he stomps Hulk in that category... 
Lycus can Fly and run above the speed of sound so he stomps Hulk in the speed category... 

Other Abilties- Well Hulk has his Thunderclaps thats about it but on the other side Lycus can manipulate energy, control all weaponry, Telaportation, and wears indestructible godly armor on top of that so Lycus stomps Hulk in that category.... 

So Cassie went toe to toe in strength an all and completely VAPORIZED someone who is more powerful than the Hulk...sorry but theres no if ands or buts about it Hulk is getting vaporized end of story... 

Dr. Light > Anti Monitor is PIS, 
You don't know how dumb your making yourself seem by repeatedly saying Dr Light > AM but I'll but it in big bold letters for you IF SOMEONE HURTS SOMEONE IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM MORE POWERFUL there was other factors in play I'll explain it to you if you want.... 

Hulk > Cyborg. Banner was said to be 4th smartest man on Marvel-Earth. 
Banner's is smart but he is not battle smart not to mention WWHulk was not Banner. Plus do to his engineering and Already impressive feats I would say Cyborg surpasses WWH by a long shot... 

Also, the fight takes place in Metropolis, where many civilians will be, so RT will have to watch his winds. 
RT can put Hulk on a tornado and drop him off somewhere with no civilians where they could face him...
sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By sandiego008

Hulk wins this.  

I hate how people always use speed argument against hulk.  Lets get real ... man traveling at speed of light to hit another man, other man has extremely good reflexes and times a punch.  Man traveling at light speed can't stop on a dime, he can try to move out of the way but moving at that speed any slight adjustment might be worse than just finishing through with the attack.

I read Hulk has the ability to time his punches, so well in fact that it was said that he hits his opponents with the right amount of force and at the exact spots as to make sure that he will not kill them.

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008
Well ... if you 'really' wanted to get 'real' with this, we'd have to have a just idea as to what speed of light entails. There is no way to time anything (except maybe crapping your pants) when your opponent moves at the speed of light really. Realistically, even Spiderman would have soaked a thousand punches before he could think of timing a punch. He'd wake up not knowing which end of the bed to piss on...  

Speed of light is that fast. Around the world multiple times in mere seconds (not sure of the exact physics and don't feel like googling it but it's something as ridiculous as that). 

I think this is why we take faster than light folks and work more off their feats then what they are purportedly able to do on paper. Superman, blitzing at light speeds, would destroy WWHulk is less than a second, along with 90% of his rogues gallery as well, if such an ability were taken at face value I believe...
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@a88378438 said:

Greg Pak has upped the ante on Hulk folks.  

Hulk, in 'Heart of the Monster' recently destroyed a planet.  He's also got enough brute force to rupture the western sea board with a stomp. His rage outputs can destroy small cities. He regenerates so fast that he was cut in half but you wouldn't know it because he healed instantly. In durability, if he has a weakness it would be against blades that can actually cut his hide, like adamantium. But concussive force and energy blasts do very little to stop the Hulk.

He is now, not just in name but feats as well, Marvel's number one strong man. I wouldn't be surprised if, in sheer strength, at absolute max levels (as WWHulk was) he could be seen at Superman's strength level and even beyond. 

I will say this to YoungGunna, I am now more impressed with RT and WG than I was when I first entered this debate. I was unaware how WG was evolving in the DC U nor was I aware of some of RT's higher end feats. You make me think twice for sure...
Avatar image for teamextrodinary15
teamextrodinary15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is some Wondergirl feats that I could find...I'm pretty sure there's more

Here she's dodging Silver Swans blast at point blank range 

Here she is knocking down Giganta 

She knocks punches Supergirl back and then takes a punch from her before getting owned by her own lasso 

Here she is getting the best of Match Match is like Bizarro but for Superboy 

Here's Jericho possessing Cassie saying that she is strong and (even Ravager says that Cassie is stronger than bombshell) punches Bombshell through a wall into a jet. 

Speaking of Jets here she is catching a falling one. 

Picking up a large truck 

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By YoungGunna
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@YoungGunna said:

@a88378438 said:

Greg Pak has upped the ante on Hulk folks.   Hulk, in 'Heart of the Monster' recently destroyed a planet.  He's also got enough brute force to rupture the western sea board with a stomp. His rage outputs can destroy small cities. He regenerates so fast that he was cut in half but you wouldn't know it because he healed instantly. In durability, if he has a weakness it would be against blades that can actually cut his hide, like adamantium. But concussive force and energy blasts do very little to stop the Hulk. He is now, not just in name but feats as well, Marvel's number one strong man. I wouldn't be surprised if, in sheer strength, at absolute max levels (as WWHulk was) he could be seen at Superman's strength level and even beyond.  I will say this to YoungGunna, I am now more impressed with RT and WG than I was when I first entered this debate. I was unaware how WG was evolving in the DC U nor was I aware of some of RT's higher end feats. You make me think twice for sure...
Wow...I had No Idea Hulk destroyed a planet I got to see that scan if you get a chance.... 
It seems that alot of DC's mid tier characters like RT, BL, and Wonder Girl are underrated for some unknown reason so people automatically called it a stomp... 

A good sum up for RT's power if any weren't unaware is...Red Tornado is an Air elemental. He possesses an unidentifiable "element tempest within" He can hurricanes, tornadoes, dust storms, sandstorms etc. with a whim. He can control and generate any type of gas that exists. There is no limit to the strength and range of his winds since it is based on willpower. Red Tornado can also create "airshields" that can deflect any physical attacks. The "airshield" can even deflect powerful energy beams (i.e. Superman's heat vision, MM's martian vision). Red Tornado can also create air disruptions to render any flying opponent unable to fly. He can also create air constructs like cages, chains, rings, etc. which was capable of holding Superman momentarily. Finally he can create vacuums and force air back in causing an implosion. 

@comicdude23:  
Here's that scan you wanted to see where Cyborg knocked out Demonic Raven with a blast.... 
No Caption Provided
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna
It happened in Incredible Hulks # 634; 

Kind of a corny sort of story involving a wishing well... and getting ones hearts desire. Guess Hulk wanted to let loose and destroy worlds.
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#188  Edited By termiteone4ever

Hulk might be in some Serious trouble here this team isnt so easy 

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@comicdude23:  

No its not PC its was right after Crisis which leads to the end of the Silver Age and I know PC is not cannon...I see about 4 sources saying that feat is post Crisis including right on Red Tornado's CV page... Issue number?

Teen Titans Vol 3 67  

Ok.

Show Cassie's SPEED feats then. And as I said, she's been tagged by slower
Don't have any scans of her Speed but Zeus stated that its in the same class as WW she's not faster but she can keep up....  

Issue? Also, Zeus saying that is ONLY a statement... 

show the scan of Cassie and Wonder Woman, that sounds like PIS, she's much more powerful than Cassie, she's around Supeman's league. 
Just cause Someone harms you doesn't make them more powerful Cassie was in an enraged state going all out...It shows her combat speed and training also...   

First off, WW has traded blows with Superman, Captain Marvel, Power-Girl etc. And her skill should protect her from Cassie rather easily......
No Caption Provided

Also, it's funny, Superman has taken nuclear-bombs, magical lightning, traded blows with Superman Prime and GA Superman, etc and somehow RT stops him and immobilizes him, considering that he could just use his full strength (Which is pulling the Earth with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter) and fly out of it. Superman should have easily been able to get out of it. That could be considered PIS, considering Superman on average and consistently has taken much worse punishment.
 Its not PIS when you have other showings of this happening...RT is the Wind Elemental and was created to single handily take down the JL which he succeeded in doing sorta like Amazo.... 
But since where on the subject I can call PIS when Hulk is able to land blows on speedsters like Glads, Silver Surfer, Sentry, and Thor but Spiderman seems to be able to Outmaneuver Hulk 95% of the time and how the brute Abomination consistently beats the crap out of Hulk see how that works....

So if he was created to TAKE on the JLA, which includes Superman, then he would be better to take on Superman than he would Hulk.......so Hulk CAN leap jump out of it, also, Spider-Man is very, very, very agile. Abomination fights CALM Hulk, not WWH. Also, Hulk is powerful enough to take Glads...

Also, the Grundy feat isn't impressive, Grundy is very incosistent.   
So is Gladiator and Sentry so whats your point I never seen Grundy lose to being like Gambit and Cannonball.... 

I've seen Grundy get KO'd by Wildcat....

Power Girl isn't apart of the JLA but she couldn't break his winds so whats you point... 

Yes she is, well, I believe she was ONCE....I might have to look into that, also, PG can be called PIS, she's a Kryptonian that's around Supegirl's level. Her strength/flight could get her out of that.

Hulk loses to Wolverine but on the other hand he's able to take a full on blast from Cyclops so I don't get your point....  

No he doesn't. When has he EVER lost to Wolverine? He didn't KO him, but he didn't lose. And WWH is much stronger.....

I wouldn't be surprised if Hulk leap jumped out of it. 
Why didn't Hulk escape from storm's tornado when they faced then? Adding the fact that RT 's is much more powerful and efficient....

That wasn't WWH, that was Hulk....

Thats defiantly just a theory as I said RT's speed rivals that of Supermans and Green Lanterns, plus he can spin so fast that he can turn invisible, adding the fact that his winds has hurt Amazo with out  much effort and if Storm was able to move Hulk than RT can do it without much effort considering the fact that he's down it to more powerful foes... 

Storm fought Hulk, not WWH. WWH has absorbed more radiation and is much more powerful....Superman could get out of it, and Green Lantern could use his incredibly fast flight speed to escape, along with he can shield himself...

Hulk DOES have speed, I've already showed a scan, he's ALWAYS fought super beings with speed. 
Could you name a couple of Comet Man's speed, strength, Flight and combat feats because I couldn't find any....  

I'll look for some, but that wasn't the point, it was he was fast...

He won't get vaporized
Ok lets compare Lycus and Hulk to let you know exactly how and why Hulk can be vaporized... 
STRENGTH, Stamia and Durabilty- Theres no difference in it because like Hulk, Lycus gets stronger off of the anger, hatred, weaponry, and violence of man-kind when he was facing the Titans he was feeding off the violence making him stronger as stated here: 

First off, WWH got his wife, and planet destroyed. Did Lycus? Second off, WWH is more durable, look at his healing feats....third off, Hulk isn't stupid...
No Caption Provided

Speed and Fighting skills- Lycus is a 3000 year old born warrior and the champion of the Skyfather Ares so he stomps Hulk in that category... 
Lycus can Fly and run above the speed of sound so he stomps Hulk in the speed category... 

Other Abilties- Well Hulk has his Thunderclaps thats about it but on the other side Lycus can manipulate energy, control all weaponry, Telaportation, and wears indestructible godly armor on top of that so Lycus stomps Hulk in that category.... 

So Cassie went toe to toe in strength an all and completely VAPORIZED someone who is more powerful than the Hulk...sorry but theres no if ands or buts about it Hulk is getting vaporized end of story...

He didn't even use his speed, skills, flight, energy manipulation or teleportation in this.....ok, so SHOW some Lycus strength feats instead of saying he has his father's powers, he can't replicate what his dad did, he doesn't have the feats to replicate. I've shown feats of Hulk's strength, so YOU show Lycus feats. Instead of statements...

Dr. Light > Anti Monitor is PIS, 
You don't know how dumb your making yourself seem by repeatedly saying Dr Light > AM but I'll but it in big bold letters for you IF SOMEONE HURTS SOMEONE IT DOESN'T MAKE THEM MORE POWERFUL there was other factors in play I'll explain it to you if you want....

HOW DOES SHE EVEN HAVE THE POWER TO HURT HIM? He's far more durable...........

Hulk > Cyborg. Banner was said to be 4th smartest man on Marvel-Earth. 
Banner's is smart but he is not battle smart not to mention WWHulk was not Banner. Plus do to his engineering and Already impressive feats I would say Cyborg surpasses WWH by a long shot... 

Hulk is one of Marvel's smartest scientists.....I'll show you the scan if you want...

Also, the fight takes place in Metropolis, where many civilians will be, so RT will have to watch his winds. RT can put Hulk on a tornado and drop him off somewhere with no civilians where they could face him...  

First off, isn't that BFR? Second off he can leap jump....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is tiring...

Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Enzeru said:
@Super_SoldierXII said:
@YoungGunna
It happened in Incredible Hulks # 634; 
corny sort of story involving a wishing well... and getting ones hearts desire. Guess Hulk wanted to let loose and destroy worlds.
Nah man, I wouldn't really count that as HIS feat, since the combined, unleased powers of him AND the red She-Hulk destroyed the planet. It's also the main question ... How serious can you take a planet in the dark dimension? Is it hugeeeeee? Are the gravity forces the same? And so on, and so on.

True... their collision did it. And yes, what does such a feat entail in the dark dimension exactly is a question to be raised... I agree.  

But it's still a staggering feat regardless. People keep mentioning Superman pulling a planet. That's not exclusively his feat either as it was him and two others ... and yet it's impressive nonetheless and counts as one of his high end feats.  I don't really care of the planet was the size of the moon. It's still an unimaginable force to implode it like that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teamextrodinary15: Those feats are nothing compared to Hulk..... 

Also, is vaporizing allowed in this thread?
YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#194  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23:  
Wonder Woman Vol 3 #1-5 and if he's the one who powered then I think he would know the limits of their abilities... 

First off, WW has traded blows with Superman, Captain Marvel, Power-Girl etc. And her skill should protect her from Cassie rather easily...... 
Nope it shows just how truly skilled and powerful Cassie she didn't beat Wonder Woman for the record she just connected good punches using her speed....Note that that was Wonder Girl before her current enhancements in Strength and Power....   

So if he was created to TAKE on the JLA, which includes Superman, then he would be better to take on Superman than he would Hulk
False... because he has beaten numerous foes that aren't in the JLA....RT has pushed a straw with his winds with no effort that has penetrated Steels armor yes a simple straw...I don't think Hulk can defeat RT he's like a Green lantern using wind its all depending on Willpower and Current RT has been upgraded where he can repair from any injure pretty much instantly.... 
Red Tornado is an Air elemental. He possesses an unidentifiable "element tempest within" He can hurricanes, tornadoes, dust storms, sandstorms etc. with a whim. He can control and generate any type of gas that exists. There is no limit to the strength and range of his winds since it is based on willpower. Red Tornado can also create "airshields" that can deflect any physical attacks. The "airshield" can even deflect powerful energy beams (i.e. Superman's heat vision, MM's martian vision). Red Tornado can also create air disruptions to render any flying opponent unable to fly. He can also create air constructs like cages, chains, rings, etc. which was capable of holding Superman momentarily. Finally he can create vacuums and force air back in causing an implosion 

Spider-Man is very, very, very agile 
What does being very very very agile have to do with any thing.... He may be a better acrobat but Sentry, Glads, Silver Surfer, and Thor's speed and reflexes are several hundred times greater then Spidermans even with Spider Sense. Not to even mention they all have super senses to hear across worlds.... 

Abomination fights CALM Hulk, not WWH. 
Wrong again Hulk is not calm when he faces abomination... 

Also, Hulk is powerful enough to take Glads..
Hulk wouldn't start anywhere near Glads strength this guy busted through Quasars constructs with a Flex and It doesn't serve the plot at all when Hulk punches the air while his opponent laughs at him, so yeah thats only reason Hulks hits him.... 

That was one of the weakest versions of Grundy, the zombie with fluctuating strength and durability based on different incarnations...The Grundy that RT tore in half wasn't one of the weakest of his incarnations it was an enclosed space, and grundy had planted his feet. it was only because the rest of him had no leverage that he was ripped in half.....  

When has he EVER lost to Wolverine?  
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Yes she is, well, I believe she was ONCE....I might have to look into that, also, PG can be called PIS, she's a Kryptonian that's around Supegirl's level. Her strength/flight could get her out of that. 
Thats not PIS your underestimating just how powerful RT is his was power used to reshape the world and he is the freaking AIR ELEMENTAL.... 

Well if Comet Man has no speed or combat feats what makes that impressive all that means is that Comet Man is slow....  

Storm fought Hulk, not WWH. WWH has absorbed more radiation and is much more powerful 
Please tell me how you leap out of spinning going Hundreds of miles an Hour mid air when it requires your feet to be grounded to leap in the first place... You wouldn't even be able to think straight spinning that fast...

Superman could get out of it, and Green Lantern could use his incredibly fast flight speed to escape, along with he can shield himself... 
The difference between them an the Hulk is they both can fly at the speed of Light....Hulk can't even fly...

First off, WWH got his wife, and planet destroyed. Did Lycus? Second off, WWH is more durable, look at his healing feats....third off, Hulk isn't stupid... 
Enzuru just explained it Hulk didn't destroy the planet by himself there where other factors what does it matter when you can't even touch your opponents... 
I just showed you the scan where they said that Lycus and Cassie where about to destroy the planet.... 
No Caption Provided
  WWH is more durable, look at his healing feats....third off, Hulk isn't stupid... 
Actually theres more factors that power Lycus powers than Hulk who justs gets stronger by anger Lycus gets off of the anger, hatred, weaponry, and violence of man-kind, I showed you the evidence there's no debating it... 

He didn't even use his speed, skills, flight, energy manipulation or teleportation in this.....ok, so SHOW some Lycus strength feats instead of saying he has his father's powers, he can't replicate what his dad did, he doesn't have the feats to replicate. I've shown feats of Hulk's strength, so YOU show Lycus feats. Instead of statements...
Its either take it or leave it....Cassie and himself have stated that he had Ares's powers multiple times and him feeding off the violence gives you the perspective that he can as his Father had the same ability....Take note that Lycus wears the same indestructible Armor as his father also.... 

Hulk is one of Marvel's smartest scientists.....I'll show you the scan if you want...  
Your getting off topic I stated that Cyborg is smarter than WWH due to him having more feats in that area, WWH not being banner , and Cyborg having cybernetic enhancements to increase his already genius intellect... 

What?...  it's not BFR if they go with him. BFR is when you send someone away from you. If they all go together it's not BFR... 
How can you jump out of something spinning over 800mph in mid air....In order to leap you have to have your feet grounded on a surface to propel yourself and considering the fact that RT can make his tornadoes as large and make them spin as fast as he wants thats simply not going to work...... 

Those feats are nothing compared to Hulk.....  
Considering the fact that Cassie has a team to back her up what does it matter and Note all those feats were before her upgrade.... 

Also, is vaporizing allowed in this thread? 
Why wouldn't it be is Hulk allowing himself to increase his strength allowed a course because thats apart of his power set....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@comicdude23:  

Wonder Woman Vol 3 #1-5 and if he's the one who powered then I think he would know the limits of their abilities... 

What you don't get it is it's just a statement. Wonder-Girl has not proven to be as fast as Wonder-Woman, Wonder-Woman has pulled off feats that Cassie hasn't, and all of a sudden 1 statement changes all of that....

Nope it shows just how truly skilled and powerful Cassie she didn't beat Wonder Woman for the record she just connected good punches using her speed....Note that that was Wonder Girl before her current enhancements in Strength and Power....   

It's also possible that Wonder-Woman was holding back.....note that Wonder-Woman did not even hit back....

So if he was created to TAKE on the JLA, which includes Superman, then he would be better to take on Superman than he would Hulk
False... because he has beaten numerous foes that aren't in the JLA....RT has pushed a straw with his winds with no effort that has penetrated Steels armor yes a simple straw...I don't think Hulk can defeat RT he's like a Green lantern using wind its all depending on Willpower and Current RT has been upgraded where he can repair from any injure pretty much instantly.... 
Red Tornado is an Air elemental. He possesses an unidentifiable "element tempest within" He can hurricanes, tornadoes, dust storms, sandstorms etc. with a whim. He can control and generate any type of gas that exists. There is no limit to the strength and range of his winds since it is based on willpower. Red Tornado can also create "airshields" that can deflect any physical attacks. The "airshield" can even deflect powerful energy beams (i.e. Superman's heat vision, MM's martian vision). Red Tornado can also create air disruptions to render any flying opponent unable to fly. He can also create air constructs like cages, chains, rings, etc. which was capable of holding Superman momentarily. Finally he can create vacuums and force air back in causing an implosion 

Like? Did Steel not heal back? Hulk regenerated his entire skin back in seconds, all of it burnt off, he takes Nuclear-Blasts like they are nothing....took High-Evolutionary's blast, survives 50,000 volts of electric, etc. Also, Hulk also has durability that can mean he can heal very quickly, also, how can he repair instantly? Also, I just remembered, how can RT move WWH to a place where nobody is, Metropolis is full of people, it's like New York, it's full of loads of people, taking WWH to another place where nobody is, is BFR, and BFR is not allowed...

Spider-Man is very, very, very agile 
What does being very very very agile have to do with any thing.... He may be a better acrobat but Sentry, Glads, Silver Surfer, and Thor's speed and reflexes are several hundred times greater then Spidermans even with Spider Sense. Not to even mention they all have super senses to hear across worlds.... 

That's not what I meant, I meant he jumps around Hulk a-lot...Glads, Thor, Sentry and Surfer don't....I didn't even refer to senses....

Abomination fights CALM Hulk, not WWH. 
Wrong again Hulk is not calm when he faces abomination... 

Lol, have you not seen Hulk destroy Abomination? He's only 2x stronger THAN HULK'S BASE LEVEL STRENGTH, Hulk's strength goes up in time and THEN he beats Abomination, heck even She-Hulk beat Abomination. And WWH is far stronger than that Hulk in the scan.

Also, Hulk is powerful enough to take Glads..
Hulk wouldn't start anywhere near Glads strength this guy busted through Quasars constructs with a Flex and It doesn't serve the plot at all when Hulk punches the air while his opponent laughs at him, so yeah thats only reason Hulks hits him.... 
I'm saying that he is agile, Thor, Glads etc aren't agile. Agility is the way you jump around.....he's much smaller than Hulk....

That was one of the weakest versions of Grundy, the zombie with fluctuating strength and durability based on different incarnations...The Grundy that RT tore in half wasn't one of the weakest of his incarnations it was an enclosed space, and grundy had planted his feet. it was only because the rest of him had no leverage that he was ripped in half..... 

Grundy get's weaker and weaker each time he comes from death....he is VERY inconsistent.....

When has he EVER lost to Wolverine?  
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Issues? The first scan is Grey Hulk. Second and third is Classic Hulk. World War Hulk is far, far, far, far superior to Classic-Hulk. And he didn't even lose in the 3rd one.

Thats not PIS your underestimating just how powerful RT is his was power used to reshape the world and he is the freaking AIR ELEMENTAL.... 

That didn't address that Power-Girl has strength, speed, H-V, Freeze-Breath, etc she could get out of it.

Well if Comet Man has no speed or combat feats what makes that impressive all that means is that Comet Man is slow....  

That wasn't the point, it was that his speed could be under-estimated....

Storm fought Hulk, not WWH. WWH has absorbed more radiation and is much more powerful 
Please tell me how you leap out of spinning going Hundreds of miles an Hour mid air when it requires your feet to be grounded to leap in the first place... You wouldn't even be able to think straight spinning that fast...

1. He can get back to the floor.
2. He needs to get WWH to another place, he can't it's BFR.

Superman could get out of it, and Green Lantern could use his incredibly fast flight speed to escape, along with he can shield himself... 
The difference between them an the Hulk is they both can fly at the speed of Light....Hulk can't even fly...

Hulk can leap jump thousands of miles.....

Enzuru just explained it Hulk didn't destroy the planet by himself there where other factors what does it matter when you can't even touch your opponents... 
I just showed you the scan where they said that Lycus and Cassie where about to destroy the planet.... 

They were exaggerating...
No Caption Provided

WWH is more durable, look at his healing feats....third off, Hulk isn't stupid... 
Actually theres more factors that power Lycus powers than Hulk who justs gets stronger by anger Lycus gets off of the anger, hatred, weaponry, and violence of man-kind, I showed you the evidence there's no debating it... 

Its either take it or leave it....Cassie and himself have stated that he had Ares's powers multiple times and him feeding off the violence gives you the perspective that he can as his Father had the same ability....Take note that Lycus wears the same indestructible Armor as his father also.... 

....You don't get what I'm trying to say, OF Thor is very high on power scale, but on feats he's far below Classic Thor....what feats does Lycus have? Wearing his armor I'll give you, but what OTHER feats does he have besides being stated to have someone's powers.....OF Thor isn't as powerful as Classic Thor in feats...see that...

Your getting off topic I stated that Cyborg is smarter than WWH due to him having more feats in that area, WWH not being banner , and Cyborg having cybernetic enhancements to increase his already genius intellect... 

Ok...

What?...  it's not BFR if they go with him. BFR is when you send someone away from you. If they all go together it's not BFR... 
How can you jump out of something spinning over 800mph in mid air....In order to leap you have to have your feet grounded on a surface to propel yourself and considering the fact that RT can make his tornadoes as large and make them spin as fast as he wants thats simply not going to work...... 

Yes it is. BFR is removing the opponent from the battleground, the battleground is Metropolis, if they move Hulk with them their taking HIM from the battlefield and thus BFR, if they go together AND take Hulk it's BFR....also, if that wind will hurt people and they can't move Hulk then what are they going to do with the wind? Also, can't those tornadoes hurt people....

Those feats are nothing compared to Hulk.....  
Considering the fact that Cassie has a team to back her up what does it matter and Note all those feats were before her upgrade.... 

He still has greater strength feats...

Also, is vaporizing allowed in this thread? Why wouldn't it be is Hulk allowing himself to increase his strength allowed a course because thats apart of his power set....              

I wasn't asking you...and Vaporizing is a new power of Cassie...strength by anger has always been in his powerset.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Each to their own I guess. 

YoungGunna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#197  Edited By YoungGunna
@comicdude23:  
What you don't get it is it's just a statement. Wonder-Girl has not proven to be as fast as Wonder-Woman, Wonder-Woman has pulled off feats that Cassie hasn't, and all of a sudden 1 statement changes all of that.... 
I never said WG was fast as WW but that she can keep up... 
When Odin was telling Thor the properties of his hammer wouldn't you believe him since he's the one that granted it.... 
A course Cassie doesn't have the speed feats WW has she hasn't made 1/3 of the appearances WW has...  

It's also possible that Wonder-Woman was holding back.....note that Wonder-Woman did not even hit back.... 
The point wasn't if WW was holding back it was the point that Cassie had the strength to harm her....note maybe it was cause she couldn't hit back....  

Like? Did Steel not heal back?
Heal from what  all I said is that RT penetrated Steels armor with a simple straw.... 

Hulk regenerated his entire skin back in seconds, all of it burnt off, he takes Nuclear-Blasts like they are nothing  
How would he fair from being Vaporized.... 
took High-Evolutionary's blast, 
HE is inconsistent one day he fights Galactus the next day he loses to Apocalypse... 
survives 50,000 volts of electric 
He wouldn't fair to well against 50,000 volts of Zeus lightning.... 
Also, Hulk also has durability that can mean he can heal very quickly, also, how can he repair instantly?  
Following his destruction in Blackest Night, he was upgraded and given a new body composed of microscopic nanites where he can regenerate instantly.. 
how can RT move WWH to a place where nobody is, Metropolis is full of people, it's like New York, it's full of loads of people, taking WWH to another place where nobody is, is BFR, and BFR is not allowed...  
Come one man theres two parts of a city an urban area with the big buildings and a metropolitan area which is less populated and more room to battle... 

That's not what I meant, I meant he jumps around Hulk a-lot...Glads, Thor, Sentry and Surfer don't....I didn't even refer to senses.... 
How does jumping around benefit more than light speed reaction timing and combat speed? 
Lol, have you not seen Hulk destroy Abomination?
You said that Hulk was calm now your going to a completely different subject all I did was correct your error... 

He's only 2x stronger THAN HULK'S BASE LEVEL STRENGTH, Hulk's strength goes up in time and THEN he beats Abomination, 
Exactly so why can't Gladiator beat the Hulk when he has the speed and strength to end it quickly?

heck even She-Hulk beat Abomination. 
Did you read that issue the reason She Hulk beat him is because she used nerve strikes and fighting skills... 

I'm saying that he is agile, Thor, Glads etc aren't agile. Agility is the way you jump around.....he's much smaller than Hulk....
OK and speed and reaction time is a way to doge all  your opponents attacks and hit him with planets busting attacks multiple time before he can even flinch....Sentry and Glads are much smaller than the Hulk to so whats you point....  

Grundy get's weaker and weaker each time he comes from death....he is VERY inconsistent..... 
Grundy tore off RTs hand pretty easily so he couldn't have been that weak though it was Pre upgrade RT even then he was tanking Superboy punches and missiles like they were nothing....  

The first scan is Grey Hulk. Second and third is Classic Hulk. World War Hulk is far, far, far, far superior to Classic-Hulk. And he didn't even lose in the 3rd one.
You asked me when did wolverine ever beat Hulk you didn't say a specific version and yes he did lose the 3rd fight the last two sans are in the wrong order....WWH already beat wolverine someone who read the issue would have been figured that out... 

That didn't address that Power-Girl has strength, speed, H-V, Freeze-Breath, etc she could get out of it. 
Because the winds were holding her to where she couldn't even move a muscle.... 

Says Comet Man with no speed feats which makes that feat completely unimpressive...

How can he get back to the floor?  
Agian  BFR is when you send someone away from you. If they all go together it's not BFR all there doing is moving him to a different part of town... Ask a mod if your skeptical... 

Proof? Everything in the I saw in there fight was destroyed... 

....You don't get what I'm trying to say, OF Thor is very high on power scale, but on feats he's far below Classic Thor....what feats does Lycus have? Wearing his armor I'll give you, but what OTHER feats does he have besides being stated to have someone's powers.....OF Thor isn't as powerful as Classic Thor in feats...see that...
You just killed your own self so just because Classic Thor has more feats than OF Thor does that make him more powerful?  

Yes it is. BFR is removing the opponent from the battleground, the battleground is Metropolis, if they move Hulk with them their taking HIM from the battlefield and thus BFR, if they go together AND take Hulk it's BFR.  
Wrong again there going to move Hulk to the metropolitan area of the city where its less populated and more land to battle...

...also, if that wind will hurt people and they can't move Hulk then what are they going to do with the wind? Also, can't those tornadoes hurt people.... 
Thats what the other heroes are there for to clear out... 

What does it matter if the team stays in range strength his greatest power won't be a factor... 

and Vaporizing is a new power of Cassie 
What does it being a new power have to do with anything if she can do it she can do it.... 

But okay I guess we can Agree to Disagree on the matter that was my Final say in this....

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@YoungGunna said:

@comicdude23:  

I never said WG was fast as WW but that she can keep up... 
When Odin was telling Thor the properties of his hammer wouldn't you believe him since he's the one that granted it.... 
A course Cassie doesn't have the speed feats WW has she hasn't made 1/3 of the appearances WW has...  

I don't see how. WW has kept up and fought much faster. OF Thor is high on scale, his scale is skyfather, but his feats aren't. Feats are used to prove things, not statements. OF Thor was underwhelming. That may be true about the showing but WW having more speed feats puts her at a higher level.

The point wasn't if WW was holding back it was the point that Cassie had the strength to harm her....note maybe it was cause she couldn't hit back....  

Cassie was going out on her, the point is she was angry and used her strength to the fullest. That's why she hurt her. 

Like? Did Steel not heal back?
Heal from what  all I said is that RT penetrated Steels armor with a simple straw.... 

Hulk regenerated his entire skin back in seconds, all of it burnt off, he takes Nuclear-Blasts like they are nothing  

He dodges.

took High-Evolutionary's blast, 
HE is inconsistent one day he fights Galactus the next day he loses to Apocalypse... 

He took a blast from the classic version.

He wouldn't get hit IMO.  

Also, Hulk also has durability that can mean he can heal very quickly, also, how can he repair instantly?  
Following his destruction in Blackest Night, he was upgraded and given a new body composed of microscopic nanites where he can regenerate instantly.. 

Does he even have feats to say that...Hulk can also heal...

how can RT move WWH to a place where nobody is, Metropolis is full of people, it's like New York, it's full of loads of people, taking WWH to another place where nobody is, is BFR, and BFR is not allowed...  
Come one man theres two parts of a city an urban area with the big buildings and a metropolitan area which is less populated and more room to battle... 

The entire City is populated, it's got Daily Planet, Cinemas, Shops, etc. People are everywhere.

How does jumping around benefit more than light speed reaction timing and combat speed? 

Because Spider-Man is the smaller guy, he's at-least 5''10 where as Hulk is 7''0, and weighs much less....also, Hulk is probably more raged in his fights with Sentry, Glads and Thor...and Surfer...

You said that Hulk was calm now your going to a completely different subject all I did was correct your error... 

What I meant was he is only 2x the strength of his base level.

He's only 2x stronger THAN HULK'S BASE LEVEL STRENGTH, Hulk's strength goes up in time and THEN he beats Abomination, 
Exactly so why can't Gladiator beat the Hulk when he has the speed and strength to end it quickly?Because he (Like other characters with speed) doesn't use his speed....

heck even She-Hulk beat Abomination. 
Did you read that issue the reason She Hulk beat him is because she used nerve strikes and fighting skills... 

Ok, theirs that, but he's been going downhill, until Chaos War, he beat She Hulk, She Rulk, Hulk easily in that...

OK and speed and reaction time is a way to doge all  your opponents attacks and hit him with planets busting attacks multiple time before he can even flinch....Sentry and Glads are much smaller than the Hulk to so whats you point....  

1. They don't use their speed... 
2. Their smaller but not agile...

Grundy tore off RTs hand pretty easily so he couldn't have been that weak though it was Pre upgrade RT even then he was tanking Superboy punches and missiles like they were nothing....  

Ok...but Grundy's STRENGTH might be high, but his durability certainly isn't amazing...

The first scan is Grey Hulk. Second and third is Classic Hulk. World War Hulk is far, far, far, far superior to Classic-Hulk. And he didn't even lose in the 3rd one.
You asked me when did wolverine ever beat Hulk you didn't say a specific version and yes he did lose the 3rd fight the last two sans are in the wrong order....WWH already beat wolverine someone who read the issue would have been figured that out... 

Grey Hulk is far weaker, the other 2 are Classic version, saying Wolverine lost to WWH goes against your own argument.

But she has more than enough strength to break out...

Says Comet Man with no speed feats which makes that feat completely unimpressive...

I didn't say that, I didn't put the scan up for that intention...

Agian  BFR is when you send someone away from you. If they all go together it's not BFR all there doing is moving him to a different part of town... Ask a mod if your skeptical... You sure? I'm just saying, Battle-Field-Removal, removing someone from the battlefield they should be at...

Proof? Everything in the I saw in there fight was destroyed...

They seemed pretty calm...and everything in view of the scan...

..You don't get what I'm trying to say, OF Thor is very high on power scale, but on feats he's far below Classic Thor....what feats does Lycus have? Wearing his armor I'll give you, but what OTHER feats does he have besides being stated to have someone's powers.....OF Thor isn't as powerful as Classic Thor in feats...see that...
You just killed your own self so just because Classic Thor has more feats than OF Thor does that make him more powerful?  

Technically, yes, by scale OF Thor is far more powerful, by feats Classic Thor is far more powerful....

Yes it is. BFR is removing the opponent from the battleground, the battleground is Metropolis, if they move Hulk with them their taking HIM from the battlefield and thus BFR, if they go together AND take Hulk it's BFR.  
Wrong again there going to move Hulk the metropolitan area of the city where its less populated and more land to battle...

The entire city is full of people, and people will be in buildings too...

...also, if that wind will hurt people and they can't move Hulk then what are they going to do with the wind? Also, can't those tornadoes hurt people.... 
Thats what the other heroes are there for to clear out... 

1. Hulk would have killed the other people too 
2. Can they exactly get people from the buildings? 
3. If the people aren't gone in time that's an advantage for Hulk...

What does it matter if the team stays in range strength his greatest power won't be a factor... 

I was just stating it.

and Vaporizing is a new power of Cassie What does it being a new power have to do with anything if she can do it she can do it....  But okay I guess we can Agree to Disagree on the matter that was my Final say in this....      

Not her average power. I'll end it here like you. This will go back and forth.
Avatar image for asgardianxeno929
AsgardianXeno929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicdude23 said:

I don't see how. WW has kept up and fought much faster. OF Thor is high on scale, his scale is skyfather, but his feats aren't. Feats are used to prove things, not statements. OF Thor was underwhelming. That may be true about the showing but WW having more speed feats puts her at a higher level.

OF Thor recreated the moon around an un-killable alien, destroyed cap's shield with eye blasts, killed hulk and thing at the same time with one arm, ruled the earth for almost 200 years, etc.

He dodges.

No, just no, you don't dodge that, that's like dodging Professor X mind raping you.

He wouldn't get hit IMO. 
Hulk is nowhere near fast enough to dodge skyfather lightning or any lightning for that matter.

What I meant was he is only 2x the strength of his base level.

He was only addressing the fact that you said hulk was calm and not who won or anything else

But she has more than enough strength to break out...
She doesn't, that's what he was saying, the winds were too strong that she couldn't break out.

Agian  BFR is when you send someone away from you. If they all go together it's not BFR all there doing is moving him to a different part of town... Ask a mod if your skeptical... You sure? I'm just saying, Battle-Field-Removal, removing someone from the battlefield they should be at...

That's like saying in WWH when Ironman pushes hulk to the park is BFR, they are still fighting and no-one was there.  

Technically, yes, by scale OF Thor is far more powerful, by feats Classic Thor is far more powerful....

No, OF Thor has much more powerful feats, such as the ones i mentioned above.
Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Ends the same way it did for The Avengers/Fantastic Four/X-Men.