#101 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

I am waiting for all these strength and durabiltiy feats for Cap.

#102 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

WW Hulk would win in a good fight, but if CM pushed him to WB Hulk, then Hulk would win easily.

#103 Posted by HolySerpent (13136 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: what are you talking about Captain Marvel is Superman equal and has the potentail to be superior. He doesnt have the feats (because he doesn't regularly have his own series. but they have always been written equaly match. and people need to stop bringing up Hulk taking over manhattan series. that was a pure PIS at its finest.

#104 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: what are you talking about Captain Marvel is Superman equal and has the potentail to be superior. He doesnt have the feats (because he doesn't regularly have his own series. but they have always been written equaly match. and people need to stop bringing up Hulk taking over manhattan series. that was a pure PIS at its finest.

1.He isn't his equal in everything, just in strength in his arms and Superman's best feat was made by this and his flying speed, as most of his feats. Ergo, they don't go to Cap Marvel. Besides, Superman best feat is destroying a moon with auto-KO. Savage Hulk's best feat is planet level, without any flying speed, so yeah - Hulk is stronger than Superman.

2.WWHulk is level stronger than Planet Hulk who on Skaar hold two tectonic plates. When Cap Marvel has done anything similar? When he won a battle with anyone who can do things like that?

3.It is Cap's problem that he doesn't have feats, not Hulk's.

#105 Posted by HolySerpent (13136 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Captain Marvel and Superman held book with infinite weight. that feat alone is above holding Tectonic or smashing "planets"

#106 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

Lifting strength doesn't equate to punching power.

Also that is PIS because not only would it mean that they have an infinite strength which has been contradicted by other things they've done, but it would also mean they're invulnerable because the infinite force of gravity of that book didn't obliterate them. We know they aren't invulnerable because people like Darkseid consistently kick Superman's a**.

#107 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: Captain Marvel and Superman held book with infinite weight. that feat alone is above holding Tectonic or smashing "planets"

No, it isn't. Simply because You can't measure this feat.

Also that is PIS because not only would it mean that they have an infinite strength which has been contradicted by other things they've done, but it would also mean they're invulnerable because the infinite force of gravity of that book didn't obliterate them. We know they aren't invulnerable because people like Darkseid consistently kick Superman's a**.

Agree with all points.

#108 Posted by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio
#109 Posted by TheTruthIII (972 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH wins. He has shrugged off a scream from Black Bolt(sure, it was a Skrull in disguise, but technically, the power levels should be about equal), withstood attacks from a hyper-powered Strange, survived an exploding jet without his healing factor, defeated the whole X-Men without his healing factor, one-shoted everyone in the FF, tanked several blasts from a Sentry that destroyed New York City, was unaffected by punches, repulsor blasts and power-reducing nanomites from Starks new-and-improved Hulkbuster Armor, shrugged off several nuclear missiles from the US military, obliterated the US military, and stuffed Ares's(a God) head into concrete.

All in one issue.

#110 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:
@willpayton said:

Hulk really cant win this.

Cap lacks feats to acctually be a threat to Hulk.

WWH wins. He has shrugged off a scream from Black Bolt(sure, it was a Skrull in disguise, but technically, the power levels should be about equal), withstood attacks from a hyper-powered Strange, survived an exploding jet without his healing factor, defeated the whole X-Men without his healing factor, one-shoted everyone in the FF, tanked several blasts from a Sentry that destroyed New York City, was unaffected by punches, repulsor blasts and power-reducing nanomites from Starks new-and-improved Hulkbuster Armor, shrugged off several nuclear missiles from the US military, obliterated the US military, and stuffed Ares's(a God) head into concrete.

All in one issue.

While I agree that WWHulk wins, few points:

1.Skrull Bolt is close to be featless. They were never at the same level, that is why Skrulls have kidnaped Bolt - to understand source of his power.

2.Strange-Zom was clearly above Hulk, he just let go, he understood what he has done. More - Zom by himself is above people like Dormammu, the same Dormammu who changed Hulk into ice-block with snap of his fingers. If it would really be Zom, Hulk - and whole world - wouldn't stand a second.

3.X-Men were idiots, Kitty already stunned and imprisoned him. This was one of first battles in which other X-Men didn't help their friends during the battle. These were rather 1on1 matches, then teambuster feat.

4.Sentry didn't destroy even NY... Meh at that fight, because of Sentry's condition.

5.Nanites were replaced before the fight. It was explained in some tie-in. Hulk was never hit with them.

6.US army wasn't that dumb - they didn't try nukes, since they would only power him up.

7.Ares is only 70 tonner.

Yet, Hulk had few important feats:

A)Taking Human Troch's and Storm's attack. B)Crushing Colossus C)Stomping She-Hulk D)Moving tectonic plates in Planet Hulk state. E)Takin full blst from Cyclops without injury F)Winning with Red Hulk (it still was WWHulk, when they met in Washington)

#111 Edited by God_Spawn (39167 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: He didn't really crush Colossus, rather he just bent his arms back. And he didn't tank a full blast from Cyclops without injury. The blast was still giving him a bit of pause and was ripping chunks of skin off him, even Wolverine said his skin was harder to cut, so it was more of a feat for Cyclops. The blast may not have done much in the long run mainly due to his healing factor, but really really the whole fight gave more feats to the X-Men rather than the Hulk.

#112 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: He didn't really crush Colossus, rather he just bent his arms back. And he didn't tank a full blast from Cyclops without injury. The blast was still giving him a bit of pause and was ripping chunks of skin off him, even Wolverine said his skin was harder to cut, so it was more of a feat for Cyclops. The blast may not have done much in the long run mainly due to his healing factor, but really really the whole fight gave more feats to the X-Men rather than the Hulk.

Still, full Cyke's blast should be more than enough to KO Savage Hulk.

I am not sure about which feats for X-Men You're talking about, but I agree that mostly this fight was PIS (Darwin, Monet, Juggernaut...)

#113 Posted by HolySerpent (13136 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol Now you know you just made that up!

Also that is PIS because not only would it mean that they have an infinite strength which has been contradicted by other things they've done, but it would also mean they're invulnerable

Do you know anything about Superman or Captain Marvel because having invunerabilty is one of there basic powers. Actually its common knowledge.

because the infinite force of gravity of that book didn't obliterate them. We know they aren't invulnerable because people like Darkseid consistently kick Superman's a**.

No Darksied does not. there pretty much evenly match. Also stop applying real world physics to comics. you would just look silly.

#114 Posted by OreoAssassin (7543 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel

#115 Edited by God_Spawn (39167 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I think Cyclops could have possibly done even more damage to Hulk in the fight. The blast was a wider one meant to bathe Hulk. The wider the beam, the weaker it is. If he would have gone full blast and focused it, it could have done more damage. With that said, I'm saying a lot of the fight did give some characters a lot of good feats. Colossus and Emma Frost were tanking hits from Hulk. Wolverine was finally downed after 7 blows to the face. It didn't permanently keep him down, though, as he was back up later with brain damage. You look in retrospect to how the rest of the event went and consider how well some of the X-Men did, I'd say they even though they may have lost, they did garner some solid feats for themselves considering how strong Hulk was at the time.

#116 Posted by green_skaar (5733 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666: I think Cyclops could have possibly done even more damage to Hulk in the fight. The blast was a wider one meant to bathe Hulk. The wider the beam, the weaker it is. If he would have gone full blast and focused it, it could have done more damage. With that said, I'm saying a lot of the fight did give some characters a lot of good feats. Colossus and Emma Frost were tanking hits from Hulk. Wolverine was finally downed after 7 blows to the face. It didn't permanently keep him down, though, as he was back up later with brain damage. You look in retrospect to how the rest of the event went and consider how well some of the X-Men did, I'd say they even though they may have lost, they did garner some solid feats for themselves considering how strong Hulk was at the time.

I agree the X-men had some decent feats in the fight, but we have to remember Hulk was not their to fight the X-men nor was he trying to kill anyone (so holding back).

#117 Posted by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

lol hulk is always holding back huh. I mean the writer doesnt say so (hulk does sometimes but character statements dont count) and sometimes neither does he but his fans sure think so.

#118 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx said:

Lol Now you know you just made that up!

Also that is PIS because not only would it mean that they have an infinite strength which has been contradicted by other things they've done, but it would also mean they're invulnerable

Do you know anything about Superman or Captain Marvel because having invunerabilty is one of there basic powers. Actually its common knowledge.

because the infinite force of gravity of that book didn't obliterate them. We know they aren't invulnerable because people like Darkseid consistently kick Superman's a**.

No Darksied does not. there pretty much evenly match. Also stop applying real world physics to comics. you would just look silly.

1. Do power lifters hit harder than boxers?

Invulnerable?

Darkseid >>>>>>>>>>>>Superman

#119 Posted by New_World_Order (13893 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be interesting to see.

#120 Posted by M_Man (1825 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk in a good fight.

#121 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8460 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we've had this debate before quite a few times (so I'll leave it open for now until someone finds a link close to these specifications) and they went like

"Hulk smash. Hulk is stronger than Captain Marvel. Hulk will heal through everything and beat him."

"Billy is a Superman equal and has magic lightning and is much faster. CM wins."

"Hulk is fast *insert picture or face punching Sentry and slapping Quicksilver*."

"Billy has the speed of Mercury and has admitted fast perception and has fought faster opponents on a more consistent basis that use their speed."

Or something to this degree, but by now all these Hulk vs DC powerhouse debates look the same.

This.

#122 Posted by HolySerpent (13136 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: So are argument is that Captain Marvel nor Superman has Invunerabilty. thats your debate. Am i getting this right? Your also posting out of context scans from comics you and I both know you didnt read, and you probably got those pictures floating around this website.

#123 Edited by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@eternityx: So are argument is that Captain Marvel nor Superman has Invunerabilty. thats your debate. Am i getting this right? Your also posting out of context scans from comics you and I both know you didnt read, and you probably got those pictures floating around this website.

It still proves they're not invulnerable.

#124 Posted by WillPayton (11161 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel still wins.

#125 Edited by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

@holyserpent said:

It still proves they're not invulnerable.

i dont think you know what invulnerable means in comics

#126 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17181 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel

Captain Marvel still wins.

Because of which feats? Serisously people... Cap Marvel seems to be pretty featless in most areas, so saying that he wins just because Superman is strong (still, not as strong as Hulk) and fast (Cap isn't even near Supe's speed) is pretty silly.

Should Hulk supporters bring all feats of all people with which Hulk has fought in the past? Nonsense.

Depends what You call invulnerability. But no, they aren't indestructible and they would have to be to not be destroyed by gravity of this book. Besides "infinity" would mean that they would need more than "infinity strength" which is against the logic, since there is nothing greater than infinity. Not too mention, that "infinity" would mean that their strength is megaversal level! Talking about this situation is pointless.

Come with some measurable feats for Cap.

#127 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

It means impossible to harm or damage. Clearly that's not the case for these guys, they're just difficult to damage.

#128 Edited by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

It means impossible to harm or damage. Clearly that's not the case for these guys, they're just difficult to damage.

invulnerability is a trait that tons of comic book characters have. CM and Superman being 2 of those characters. thats just the way it is.

#129 Posted by eternityx (2915 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

Invulnerability is what someone like Trion Juggernaut has. Superhuman durability is what tons of characters have.

#130 Posted by ForeverEvil (4887 posts) - - Show Bio

@foreverevil:

Invulnerability is what someone like Trion Juggernaut has. Superhuman durability is what tons of characters have.

its not debatable. Go to DC's website and look up superman or hulk or thor or countless others. Under their powers and abilities, invulnerability is listed. Invulnerability in comics doesnt mean invulnerability in real life. If you cant/or refuse to accept this, thats on you. I'm moving on to another thread because this is quite basic.

#131 Posted by dum529001 (1722 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Captain Marvel have that Hulk has never handled?

#132 Posted by Thanofleeze (3965 posts) - - Show Bio

What does Captain Marvel have that Hulk has never handled?

ZAP!

#133 Posted by ilikedonuts (2494 posts) - - Show Bio

Goin' with World War Hulk......I dunno that much 'bout Cap'n Marvel though so I aint 100% sure.