No BFR

Win: Death/Incapacitation

Setting: Inside Of a large interplanetary restaurant

V.S.

Who has the victory?

#2 Posted by russellmania77 (14854 posts) - - Show Bio

i'd say tie

#3 Posted by vote_dent (14 posts) - - Show Bio

full force zeus lightning blast. captain marvl wins.

#4 Edited by cursedbean (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smashes him

#5 Edited by God_Spawn (37584 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we've had this debate before quite a few times (so I'll leave it open for now until someone finds a link close to these specifications) and they went like

"Hulk smash. Hulk is stronger than Captain Marvel. Hulk will heal through everything and beat him."

"Billy is a Superman equal and has magic lightning and is much faster. CM wins."

"Hulk is fast *insert picture or face punching Sentry and slapping Quicksilver*."

"Billy has the speed of Mercury and has admitted fast perception and has fought faster opponents on a more consistent basis that use their speed."

Or something to this degree, but by now all these Hulk vs DC powerhouse debates look the same.

#6 Posted by Iliumin (6 posts) - - Show Bio

As stated, Captain marvel is a superman equal. The incarnation of world war hulk is so powerful that it could withstand a least a FEW hits from superman. Healing factor is also greater the greater hulk's rage is, so he could recover from the damage quickly.

So in my mind, it really comes down to whether or not CM could "one-shot" hulk. If so, CM wins. If not, the longer the fight lasts, the more it tips in hulks favor. To that regard, i have absolutely no idea whether the "Shazam" lightning bolt deals enough damage to one shot hulk (I would doubt it, but who knows?).

#7 Posted by age_of_ultron_Prime2000 (1217 posts) - - Show Bio

I think Cap Marvel can take him

#8 Edited by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@iliumin said:

As stated, Captain marvel is a superman equal. The incarnation of world war hulk is so powerful that it could withstand a least a FEW hits from superman. Healing factor is also greater the greater hulk's rage is, so he could recover from the damage quickly.

So in my mind, it really comes down to whether or not CM could "one-shot" hulk. If so, CM wins. If not, the longer the fight lasts, the more it tips in hulks favor. To that regard, i have absolutely no idea whether the "Shazam" lightning bolt deals enough damage to one shot hulk (I would doubt it, but who knows?).

I dont think Hulk can heal the damage output of CM at a rate fast enough to give him the win here. He can heal, sure but when you're outputting damage at Supes level and you're adding lightning bolts to the mix I dont see it being fast enough to tip the balance. Hulk fought Sentry to a standstill if I remember right at which point he got tired and reverted to banner. I think Sentry is slightly below CM in terms of power. If Sentry can fight him to standstill then CM should be able to at least do the same if not more. I think CM wins incap.

#9 Edited by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (555 posts) - - Show Bio

if its WWHulk hulk would be able to kill him not mention incapacitating him I would say cap is around thor level his strengths definitly are out of cap lvl he Closed a door of a nuclear core that the combined efforts of thor and the thing couldn't budge.

#10 Posted by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

if its WWHulk hulk would be able to kill him not mention incapacitating him I would say cap is around thor level his strengths definitly are out of cap lvl he Closed a door of a nuclear core that the combined efforts of thor and the thing couldn't budge.

Thats great. CM is closer to sentry level if not more. He fought Hulk until Hulk reverted to banner. Thats fact. If Hulk reverts to banner then CM can easily kill banner, but he wouldnt he'd just incap him. WWH at one point was stopped, by Sentry he's not invincible or unstoppable. He's VERY scary but he can be stopped, if not outright killed.

#11 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

I think we've had this debate before quite a few times (so I'll leave it open for now until someone finds a link close to these specifications) and they went like

"Hulk smash. Hulk is stronger than Captain Marvel. Hulk will heal through everything and beat him."

"Billy is a Superman equal and has magic lightning and is much faster. CM wins."

"Hulk is fast *insert picture or face punching Sentry and slapping Quicksilver*."

"Billy has the speed of Mercury and has admitted fast perception and has fought faster opponents on a more consistent basis that use their speed."

Or something to this degree, but by now all these Hulk vs DC powerhouse debates look the same.

Yep. This is what always happens.

#12 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio
@iliumin said:

No, he isn't. They have equal strength in arms, but Superman's greatest feats were done by his strength and flying speed. That is how he destroyed Dark Moon. To my knowledge Cap never destroyed similar object.

Shazam's lightning failed to KO Superman-Eclipso, I don't recall anyone posting any feat with this lightning that would allow Cap to win this battle.

@iliumin said:

I dont think Hulk can heal the damage output of CM at a rate fast enough to give him the win here. He can heal, sure but when you're outputting damage at Supes level and you're adding lightning bolts to the mix I dont see it being fast enough to tip the balance. Hulk fought Sentry to a standstill if I remember right at which point he got tired and reverted to banner. I think Sentry is slightly below CM in terms of power. If Sentry can fight him to standstill then CM should be able to at least do the same if not more. I think CM wins incap.

Superman wouldn't one-shot Hulk. At least not without boosting his attack with high level travel speed. And Cap never shown this attack on this level. Of course not to my knowledge.

Sentry's power depends on his mental state. It was mentioned in thier battle that he has problem with himself and we have seen that Sentry in that moment wasn't even a city buster.

1.WWHulk doesn't have strength feat greater than either: Thor or Savage Hulk. Savage Hulk's best feat was in planet level. Similar with Thor. WWHulk never proved to be close to that. He didn't won a single battle with real powerhouse. Sentry - draw and Sentry was very weak in that battle. Ghost Rider - PIS, Zarathos would never leave any battle. Black Bolt - Skrull. Hercules - didn't want to fight. Darwin - fled from battle thanks to PIS (it never happened beside this fight). Juggernaut - WWHulk ran away.

2.Cap doesn't have feats on Thor's level.

3.Scans? Issue?

#13 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798:

Actually, Hulk only amps when it absolutely necessary. His body needs to be put in a significant amount of stress.

Its made apparent that Hulk was holding back from getting too upset so as not to kill or put the whole planet in danger.

So long as Hulk's under enough stress, he won't revert.

So long as his body actually NEEDS to amp, he will.

#14 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel wins. Hulk, as with the rest of the "Hulk vs DC powerhouse" fights, wont be able to touch someone of his speed. Most likely, if Marvel hits Hulk with a single punch at max power, Hulk would get KO'ed. End of fight!

#15 Posted by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

@picallo3798:

Actually, Hulk only amps when it absolutely necessary. His body needs to be put in a significant amount of stress.

Its made apparent that Hulk was holding back from getting too upset so as not to kill or put the whole planet in danger.

So long as Hulk's under enough stress, he won't revert.

So long as his body actually NEEDS to amp, he will.

During the fight, there was no mention of any holding back. As a matter of fact Hulk didnt wanna fight until Sentry launched him through a stadium. Then it was on. I apologize for sounding like a douche, but folks take facts all the time and say "oh it didnt happen that way, he let him win he was holding back etc. Thats not what happened in that fight. They fought like hell and Hulk reverted. Thats it. Thats what happened. And CM could do the same.

#16 Posted by Picallo3798 (215 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wouldn't one-shot Hulk. At least not without boosting his attack with high level travel speed. And Cap never shown this attack on this level. Of course not to my knowledge.

Sentry's power depends on his mental state. It was mentioned in thier battle that he has problem with himself and we have seen that Sentry in that moment wasn't even a city buster.

I didnt say Superman or CM could one shot Hulk. I dont believe that. But it doesnt take one shot to put down Hulk. I just dont think his healing factor can heal as fast as CM can put down damage. It helps sure. Sentry does have his issues, but he was pretty powered up for this fight. Im not gonna speculate because it doesnt say, but I believe he was pumped. My opinion.

#17 Posted by New_World_Order (12939 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

#18 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel. Too many attributes. The godly wisdom might be the deciding factor.

#19 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

Captain Marvel wins. Hulk, as with the rest of the "Hulk vs DC powerhouse" fights, wont be able to touch someone of his speed. Most likely, if Marvel hits Hulk with a single punch at max power, Hulk would get KO'ed. End of fight!

1. Let's get real. When it comes to Hulk's speed.......

Hulk's speed is clearly shown to be many times faster than the speed of sound. Hulk moves at hyper-sonic speeds using jumps.

2. Hulk has battled people just who have hyper-sonic speed as well.

Yes, I know that people can go at light-speed but its rarely done on earth and even then, it's only because they can fly.

Flyers can go light-speed because they are able to maintain their momentum without pushing off the ground.

When it comes to running, once you reach a certain speed the ground has a harder time supporting you. That's why Hulk usually jumps.

3. To the people who say Hulk's battles with hyper-sonic foes don't count and are PIS(Plot Induced Stupidity):

Every time you throw a punch you're using speed.

The speed, which is the rate of motion/travel, will be in proportionate to the amount of force put out.

Hulk's punches travel at super-speeds, even moreso when the Hulk is really using his strength against a foe on his level.

Hulk didn't just fight people who have superhuman speed. He's actually caught them while they are moving at superhuman speeds. Numerous times.

In addition to this, Hulk has caught super-fast objects many times before so it's definitely consistent with the character.

And Marvel has stated numerous times, no matter where you look, that Hulk has superhuman speed.

4. What in the world do they tech you kids in school nowadays?

Superhumans and speed

A. Muscle power is all about the speed of muscle contraction. Muscles put out power by stretching and then rapidly shortening like rubber bands.

Force directly correlates to the rate of motion/speed.

When you throw a punch or a kick, the power of the strike directly correlates to its rate of motion/speed.

Hulk has great power and his body weight is little in comparison to that power, therefore, he has great speed.

Great power = Great speed

Gamma rays travel at he speed of light. Hulk is a gamma-charged monster. He's faster than he looks.

B. As for flight speed.....

No one can travel at lights-peed by running. It can only be done by flying because the ground isn't strong enough.

If you tried going at light-speed on the ground instead of hovering above it, you just find yourself plowing through the ground and stirring up a bunch of dirt instead of going anywhere.

People can go at light-speed but its rarely done on earth(because the real life effects would be disastrous) and even then, it's only because they can fly.

Flyers can go light-speed because they are able to maintain their momentum without pushing off the ground.

When it comes to running, once you reach a certain speed the ground has a harder time supporting you. That's why Hulk usually jumps to travel

5. Super-speed can be displayed in four different ways:

A.Running

B. Jumping

C. Flying

D. Movement of the body's limbs built to push things and absorb impact(arms and legs)

And once again, just because you don't fly or run doesn't mean you have no speed. You don't have to be the stereotypical Superman or Flash-type character to have speed.

Even before Superman could fly, he super-jumped.

You can't have a fair and honest debate if entire argument is based off low-end showings and ignoring all else, specifically, the greater amount of high-end feats that are clearly shown to be more consistent with the character.

Don't act like any other can character has never missed the mark or been tagged by characters who are slower than them. It happens to everyone more often then people want to admit. Hulk is not a special case.

With things like this, It doesn't make a character slow or weak. if writers allowed characters to act according to their abilities 100 percent of the time there wouldn't be as many long and interesting stories to read.

Saying a character is slow and weak, such as Hulk, because other characters like Wolverine and Spider-man radiate jobber aura, is not a valid arguement.

Wolverine and Spider-man gets hits on everyone. Half the people that Superman, the Flash, and any other of the super-fast characters fight are beneath them yet we see that they fail to strike them down and gets tagged by them.

Jobber: Someone who makes someone else look good.

Jobber aura: Jobber aura is emitted by a character who is often the center of the plot or protected by the plot, allowing them to seem more powerful than they ordinarily are, and easily contend with and/or defeat much more powerful foes.

One oft-cited example is the Animated Teen Titans Robin, with feats such as defeating Cinderblock (a huge stone supervillain) with a quick series of blows when the entire team had previously been struggling against him. Of course, this "jobber aura" is only invoked against certain disliked characters. Board favorites are never considered to have a jobber aura.

Examples of severe cases of jobbing:

1) Wolverine owning Thor in a melee fight

2) Spiderman defeating Firelord

3) Captain America knocking out Hulk

4) Black Panther getting Silver Surfer into an armbar and overpowering him.

If you argue based entirely off of low-showing then you should assume that all comic characters are equally slow, weak, and lack any superpowers at all.

Going by such an illogical standard, how can you possibly argue for one characters victory over another?

The answer is..... you CAN'T!

You can't rightly argue a victory for one character over another based enirely on low showings, PIS(Plot Induced Stupididity), and jobber aura. All of which happens to everyone.

Because everyone has these things happen to them, we don't base character power-levels off of them.

And we try to average a characters' showings because a character's most high end feat and low-end feat are usually done due to certain circumstances or conditions that don't happen all time. By averaging we can get a better view of a characters power-level and avoid going to the extreme.

I already gave you the feats Hulk has done when he wasn't under PIS or jobber aura. Ignoring Thor's his good showing is and only acknoolweding his low showings and PIS moments is not how you have a fair and balanced debate.

And as I mentioned earlier, Superman and Superman-level people gets jobbed by less powerful characters all time.

If we go by only the low showings of DC powerhouses, Then we can assume that theit power-level is not any better than the average street-level type characters. The same goes for any comic book character, really.

Street level people have evaded superman-level characters blows, got hits on them, and even beat them up.

Cosmic enitites have jobbed to street levelers. Are you saying they are weak as well? Let's not have a double standard.

If we go by what we see for EVERY comic characters low showings, then we could say none of them are even superpowered.

#20 Posted by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the argument now that Hulk is too fast for Captain Marvel???

#21 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: Nah, he's just saying that Hulk can keep up using the previous feats seen.

#22 Edited by dondave (36007 posts) - - Show Bio

CM

#23 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: Im confused. CM can keep up with Supes who fights at FTL speeds, but people think Hulk can keep up because he fights at supersonic speeds????

#24 Edited by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: name 5 times Supes has fought at ftl speeds. Then name me 5 times Supes has fought CM at FTL speeds

#25 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: Are you saying that they DONT fight at FTL speeds and neither have ever fought at FTL speeds ??

#26 Posted by Soothing_Sounds (1718 posts) - - Show Bio

@inconvenient_truth: I'm saying i've never seen that happen, and everytime i've asked to see it, they just circle around the question.

#27 Edited by Inconvenient_Truth (2362 posts) - - Show Bio

@soothing_sounds: well im new to comics but i HAVE seen him take wonderwoman while fighting to the sun and back in the time it took to say like 2 sentences.

#30 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel should win.

#31 Posted by Spartan101 (2321 posts) - - Show Bio

well in character c/m doesnt fight at light speeds hardly ever,more as puncher with brutes like hulk,so thinking thats how will take this fight on hulks already able to tank hits off mavels huge hitters{herc,sentry,strong guy,juggs,colossus,etc}. So hulk here imo will beat c/m down in time due to him being at the massive power rating hes already at,and with the addition of him getting even more powerful. hulk takes this imo in a hard fought battle.

#32 Posted by ImmortalOne (3368 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk can't even touch Captain Marvel.

#33 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is powerful within his own right, but he lacks the versatility/speed needed to tackle most DC top tier characters.

#34 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

Current CV is a crap comparing to last one. I just lost my post.

1.Hercules is stronger than Cap Marvel and he never one-shotted Savage Hulk nor WWHulk.

2.Cap Marvel isn't that fast and he doesn't use this speed in most of his fights anyway.

@dondave said:

CM

Based on? His feats are below Hulk to my knowledge.

@soothing_sounds: Are you saying that they DONT fight at FTL speeds and neither have ever fought at FTL speeds ??

They don't fight at these speed. Even Superman never throw punches FTL. Only Flash can really do it. Yeah, Superman can flyfast, but not punch in that speeds.

Anyway, Cap is slower than Superman.

#35 Posted by God_Spawn (37584 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Which I agree with completely on both ends. He is a strong character with solid durability and healing to boot, but he lacks speed entirely. I was just pointing how this debate will pretty much go and that's just how most DC powerhouse vs Hulk debates go.

#36 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

@evil_incarnate: Which I agree with completely on both ends. He is a strong character with solid durability and healing to boot, but he lacks speed entirely. I was just pointing how this debate will pretty much go and that's just how most DC powerhouse vs Hulk debates go.

I know, but many people think that if you simply make Hulk stronger physically that he can contend with them, yet they fail to realize that he still lacks anything that can help him in the actual battle speed, long range attacks, flight, etc. When you tell them that they then feel that you're a fanboy simply for pointing out his flaws.

#37 Edited by shizarm (6 posts) - - Show Bio

as hulk begins to revert back to banner he forces a beaten CM to yell shazam and its a tiresome fight between bruce banner and billy batson with billy KO'n banner with his superior street smarts

#38 Edited by Evil Incarnate (3806 posts) - - Show Bio

@shizarm said:

as hulk begins to revert back to banner he forces a beaten CM to yell shazam and its a tiresome fight between bruce banner and billy batson with billy KO'n banner with his superior street smarts

I'm sorry Hulk would know Billy's weakness because why?

#39 Edited by reikai (4181 posts) - - Show Bio

#40 Posted by cfrehse (1004 posts) - - Show Bio

FTL speeds are there travel speeds most of the time. They never fight like that in battle or in the atmosphere. Supes did it with wonderwoman before and people keep using that to back up there automatic wins over characters like the hulk. Hulk doesnt just get stronger he improves all around when he is angered. I dont really know who would win this fight.

#41 Edited by bunnieswithtophats (173 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk is a planet buster. Does anyone have any scans of CM feats of that level?

#42 Posted by bunnieswithtophats (173 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_spawn said:

Hulk is powerful within his own right, but he lacks the versatility/speed needed to tackle most DC top tier characters.

That's a misconception, especially when we're talking about WWH. WWH isn't just a melee brute...he shows proficiency with weapons, and has several long range/planet wide AoE (yeah i just used rpg terminology) capacities. I'm pretty sure he like stomped and destroyed a city or something like that. Hulk is pretty frickin' versatile when you consider the diverse cast of characters he's literally demolished in the WWH storyline: Doctor Strange, Indivisible Woman, etc. And yes SOME of his victories were a little PIS-driven , but still.

#43 Posted by reikai (4181 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH had effectively steamrolled over the majority of Marvel Earth. Only a newly repowered Juggernaut and Sentry could even take him on even ground.

#44 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17154 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk is a planet buster. Does anyone have any scans of CM feats of that level?

WB Hulk is planet buster, not WWHulk.

#45 Posted by SSJLozza (1528 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#46 Edited by fiodestromus (1008 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Hulk jumps because he can only run has fast as the ground supports him.

Hulk can only run so fast before the ground starts to not be able to support him that is exactly why he jumps

his speed is increasing but his strength and weight is also so the ground breaks under him

#47 Posted by The_Voice_Of_Reason (9 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

1. Let's get real. When it comes to Hulk's speed.......

Hulk's speed is clearly shown to be many times faster than the speed of sound. Hulk moves at hyper-sonic speeds using jumps.

2. Hulk has battled people just who have hyper-sonic speed as well.

Yes, I know that people can go at light-speed but its rarely done on earth and even then, it's only because they can fly.

When it comes to running, once you reach a certain speed the ground has a harder time supporting you. That's why Hulk usually jumps.

3. To the people who say Hulk's battles with hyper-sonic foes don't count and are PIS(Plot Induced Stupidity):

Every time you throw a punch you're using speed.

The speed, which is the rate of motion/travel, will be in proportionate to the amount of force put out.

Hulk's punches travel at super-speeds, even moreso when the Hulk is really using his strength against a foe on his level.

Hulk didn't just fight people who have superhuman speed. He's actually caught them while they are moving at superhuman speeds. Numerous times.

In addition to this, Hulk has caught super-fast objects many times before so it's definitely consistent with the character.

And Marvel has stated numerous times, no matter where you look, that Hulk has superhuman speed.

4. What in the world do they tech you kids in school nowadays?

Superhumans and speed

A. Muscle power is all about the speed of muscle contraction. Muscles put out power by stretching and then rapidly shortening like rubber bands.

Force directly correlates to the rate of motion/speed.

When you throw a punch or a kick, the power of the strike directly correlates to its rate of motion/speed.

Hulk has great power and his body weight is little in comparison to that power, therefore, he has great speed.

Great power = Great speed

Gamma rays travel at he speed of light. Hulk is a gamma-charged monster. He's faster than he looks.

B. As for flight speed.....

No one can travel at lights-peed by running. It can only be done by flying because the ground isn't strong enough.

If you tried going at light-speed on the ground instead of hovering above it, you just find yourself plowing through the ground and stirring up a bunch of dirt instead of going anywhere.

People can go at light-speed but its rarely done on earth(because the real life effects would be disastrous) and even then, it's only because they can fly.

When it comes to running, once you reach a certain speed the ground has a harder time supporting you. That's why Hulk usually jumps to travel

5. Super-speed can be displayed in four different ways:

A.Running

B. Jumping

C. Flying

D. Movement of the body's limbs built to push things and absorb impact(arms and legs)

And once again, just because you don't fly or run doesn't mean you have no speed. You don't have to be the stereotypical Superman or Flash-type character to have speed.

Even before Superman could fly, he super-jumped.

You can't have a fair and honest debate if entire argument is based off low-end showings and ignoring all else, specifically, the greater amount of high-end feats that are clearly shown to be more consistent with the character.

Don't act like any other can character has never missed the mark or been tagged by characters who are slower than them. It happens to everyone more often then people want to admit. Hulk is not a special case.

With things like this, It doesn't make a character slow or weak. if writers allowed characters to act according to their abilities 100 percent of the time there wouldn't be as many long and interesting stories to read.

Saying a character is slow and weak, such as Hulk, because other characters like Wolverine and Spider-man radiate jobber aura, is not a valid arguement.

Wolverine and Spider-man gets hits on everyone. Half the people that Superman, the Flash, and any other of the super-fast characters fight are beneath them yet we see that they fail to strike them down and gets tagged by them.

Jobber: Someone who makes someone else look good.

Jobber aura: Jobber aura is emitted by a character who is often the center of the plot or protected by the plot, allowing them to seem more powerful than they ordinarily are, and easily contend with and/or defeat much more powerful foes.

One oft-cited example is the Animated Teen Titans Robin, with feats such as defeating Cinderblock (a huge stone supervillain) with a quick series of blows when the entire team had previously been struggling against him. Of course, this "jobber aura" is only invoked against certain disliked characters. Board favorites are never considered to have a jobber aura.

Examples of severe cases of jobbing:

1) Wolverine owning Thor in a melee fight

2) Spiderman defeating Firelord

3) Captain America knocking out Hulk

4) Black Panther getting Silver Surfer into an armbar and overpowering him.

If you argue based entirely off of low-showing then you should assume that all comic characters are equally slow, weak, and lack any superpowers at all.

Going by such an illogical standard, how can you possibly argue for one characters victory over another?

The answer is..... you CAN'T!

You can't rightly argue a victory for one character over another based enirely on low showings, PIS(Plot Induced Stupididity), and jobber aura. All of which happens to everyone.

Because everyone has these things happen to them, we don't base character power-levels off of them.

And we try to average a characters' showings because a character's most high end feat and low-end feat are usually done due to certain circumstances or conditions that don't happen all time. By averaging we can get a better view of a characters power-level and avoid going to the extreme.

I already gave you the feats Hulk has done when he wasn't under PIS or jobber aura. Ignoring Thor's his good showing is and only acknoolweding his low showings and PIS moments is not how you have a fair and balanced debate.

And as I mentioned earlier, Superman and Superman-level people gets jobbed by less powerful characters all time.

If we go by only the low showings of DC powerhouses, Then we can assume that theit power-level is not any better than the average street-level type characters. The same goes for any comic book character, really.

Street level people have evaded superman-level characters blows, got hits on them, and even beat them up.

Cosmic enitites have jobbed to street levelers. Are you saying they are weak as well? Let's not have a double standard.

If we go by what we see for EVERY comic characters low showings, then we could say none of them are even superpowered.

There's always at least one of these people per topic who think they're smart as sh#t... gtfo, its a comic book! When does real life logic ever apply to super heros ? He probably thinks he's a genius, but explaining the logic behind people who have gotten powers from gods that don't even exist or survived a gamma radiation bath is the epitome of stupid.

#48 Posted by WillPayton (9333 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Hulk jumps because he can only run has fast as the ground supports him.

Hulk can only run so fast before the ground starts to not be able to support him that is exactly why he jumps

his speed is increasing but his strength and weight is also so the ground breaks under him

That doesnt make sense. If the ground cant support him while running, then it certainly wont support him trying to jump. The way jumping works is by applying a lot of force in a short amount of time to the ground. This means there's a limit to how fast he can jump off the ground before he's actually just compacting the ground beneath him.

#49 Edited by dum529001 (1624 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Edited by XiiX (7914 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk jumps at him, and Captain Marvel!...........flies out of the way................not like he needs the wisdom of Solomon to figure that out.