• 59 results
#1 Posted by Daydream (2802 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk has red lantern ring to use for this fight, and a month's time to train with it. Who will take this? 

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224203 posts) - - Show Bio
Black Adam for the win
#3 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam.

#4 Posted by The Mjolnir Wielder (7906 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam would make WWH his personal b****

#5 Posted by Silver2467 (16527 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Black Adam for the win "
#6 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam cooks Hulk with his lightnings and will say... "Do you smelllllllllllllllllllalalalaaaaaaaw.... What the Black Adam is cooking!" hehehehe! 

Damnit I hate Warner for cancelling that potential hit film....

#7 Posted by SilverSentry (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

BLACK ADAM STOMP .
#8 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Mjolnir Wielder said:
"

"
#9 Edited by Jake Fury (18624 posts) - - Show Bio

How much does a Red Lantern ring amplify the abilities of its user? 

#10 Posted by capall (8278 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" Black Adam for the win "
#11 Posted by whacknasty (5617 posts) - - Show Bio
@ssejllenrad said:
" Black Adam cooks Hulk with his lightnings and will say... "Do you smelllllllllllllllllllalalalaaaaaaaw.... What the Black Adam is cooking!" hehehehe!  Damnit I hate Warner for cancelling that potential hit film.... "
As do I, my friend.  I'm sure Dwayne Johnson probably feels the same, it seems he has been sent to the action star morgue (by Disney's cold evil hand, no less!)
#12 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

hahaha what can do the hulk with the ring??? He is a dumb!  Hulk angryyy... hulk destroy.... hulkkkk ...bahhh. 

Black Adam takes this easily

#13 Posted by alexandrinus (429 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam has everything he needs for the win.

#14 Posted by Xi Felix (797 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk dies.
#15 Posted by TheJuggernautpunch (6133 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk loses .

#16 Posted by CylonDorado (1867 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
"hahaha what can do the hulk with the ring??? He is a dumb!  Hulk angryyy... hulk destroy.... hulkkkk ...bahhh.  Black Adam takes this easily "

Yeah, but that's the perfect mentality for a red lantern ring, if I'm not mistaken.
#17 Posted by Matezoide2 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio
@demifiend said:
" hahaha what can do the hulk with the ring??? He is a dumb!  Hulk angryyy... hulk destroy.... hulkkkk ...bahhh.  Black Adam takes this easily "
you never readed World War Hulk,did you?
#18 Edited by leonkarlen123 (4462 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam is stronger than Superman and Bizzaro together and can create an ionic storm to drain wwh into millennium

#19 Posted by green_skaar (4415 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH

#20 Posted by Wolverine08 (42272 posts) - - Show Bio
#21 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH could already aim for the win, giving him the power to avoid BFR and grant him ranged attacks it's overkill. WWH had golden will, and it's a pure rage monster. He could also use a Green Ring.

#22 Posted by dorukesin (5972 posts) - - Show Bio

black adam easily

#23 Edited by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

WWHulk ftw.

He don't need any ring, becuase he simply hass better feats than Black Adam.

#24 Posted by Blackdog2009 (1821 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Edited by ForeverEvil (4788 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_mjolnir_wielder said:

QFT. Also, hes turned people to stone with just a word. this doesnt end well for hulk

#26 Posted by M_Man (645 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by DeathandGrim (2048 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam

#28 Posted by New_World_Order (13189 posts) - - Show Bio

This would be a close fight than people believe. Regular Hulk loses, but World War Hulk probably wins.

#29 Posted by mikesterman (767 posts) - - Show Bio

@demifiend

said:

" hahaha what can do the hulk with the ring??? He is a dumb! Hulk angryyy... hulk destroy.... hulkkkk ...bahhh. Black Adam takes this easily "

you never readed World War Hulk,did you?

you never readed a dictionary, have you

#30 Edited by GalacticRavenous (350 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Adam still wins. 9/10. Heck it would be fun seeing Hulk using a lantern ring. The flying Hulk

#31 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

*Facepalm*

#32 Edited by War_Hulk_Kills_Sentry2 (559 posts) - - Show Bio

say wat hulk dont need no ring he beats him

#33 Edited by Erick_Williams (758 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk stomps....... lol JK

#34 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (11063 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#35 Posted by Cable_Extreme (9268 posts) - - Show Bio

say wat hulk dont need no ring he beats him

Even with the Ring, BA is still too fast.

#36 Posted by comic_book_fan (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

ww hulk wins.

#37 Edited by Kingant27 (5000 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with ease

#38 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Black adam wins. No offense to hulk, but hasn't Black adam has owned hal before? Black adam is on superman level. Superman is way above green lantern and even wonder woman has been shown to break his constructs. Meaning that pure strength can surpass constructs. And how much prep does hulk have? No offense to WWhulk, but he still is really stupid and was a walking PIS machine. Dr.Strange should have owned him, but he suddenly forgot that he can turn back to hulk. He may have a ring, but what good is it when he probably has no idea how to use it. Wouldn't be more likely he would just try to do this with his own strength. WWhulk is very arrogant. He may have raw rage, but that will only get him so far before the fact he lacks finesse and skill shows. The best he will probably do is throw red rocks or make a sword. Or some other simple nonsense. And besides, isn't it more than possible that Hulk will burn out the ring? Hasn't it been shown that rings capacity for a emotion can be surpassed. And hulk would definitely be an exception.

#39 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingant27: Black adam wins. No offense to hulk, but hasn't Black adam has owned hal before? Black adam is on superman level. Superman is way above green lantern and even wonder woman has been shown to break his constructs. Meaning that pure strength can surpass constructs. And how much prep does hulk have? No offense to WWhulk, but he still is really stupid and was a walking PIS machine. Dr.Strange should have owned him, but he suddenly forgot that he can turn back to hulk. He may have a ring, but what good is it when he probably has no idea how to use it. Wouldn't be more likely he would just try to do this with his own strength. WWhulk is very arrogant. He may have raw rage, but that will only get him so far before the fact he lacks finesse and skill shows. The best he will probably do is throw red rocks or make a sword. Or some other simple nonsense. And besides, isn't it more than possible that Hulk will burn out the ring? Hasn't it been shown that rings capacity for a emotion can be surpassed. And hulk would definitely be an exception.

No offense to you, but this whole argument is incredibly flawed, bordering in nonsense.

#40 Posted by Wolverine08 (42272 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

No offense to you, but this whole argument is incredibly flawed, bordering in nonsense.

That was the best argument I've ever read on ComicVine.

#41 Posted by dondave (37442 posts) - - Show Bio

This Battle is against forum rules.

Flagged

#42 Edited by Cable_Extreme (9268 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan said:

ww hulk wins.

@kingant27 said:

Hulk with ease

One question, how do yall think the Hulk could deal with Black Adam's great speed advantage? And how useful would the ring be to the hulk? He doesn't exactly have sinestro's imagination.

#43 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio
#44 Posted by Wolverine08 (42272 posts) - - Show Bio
#45 Posted by comic_book_fan (5647 posts) - - Show Bio

@cable_extreme: the ring would increase his speed proportionate to his rage I don't really need to say more and even regular wwhulk tagged sentry

#46 Posted by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Edited by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: No need to be a jerk about it. Just tell me what was flawed.

#48 Edited by GhostRavage (8962 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormfo said:

@ghostravage: No need to be a jerk about it. Just tell me what was flawed.

You're right, i did act like a jerk, not my intention at all. Honest apologies.

What is flawed is the fact WWH is not stupid... He's actually as smart as Banner since it was revealed at the end of the run that it was Banner controlling Hulk all the time, that they were the same person.

That being said, even without the ring WWH is already able to pull wins, a case can even be made for Hulk taking a significant majority. It's all about how you argue about it. As well as the strategy you're suggesting he's going to use. There's probably more but let's leave it at that.

If you are interested, im making a case for WWH in a CaV against Sentry, who is another Superman-esque character same as Adam. You can see how i handle the advantages such type of character have over Hulk. Consider this my humble apology.

#49 Posted by Thewhitecrownofphoenix_stormforever (430 posts) - - Show Bio

@comic_book_fan: But once again, how skilled is hulk with using other weapons similar. He may have the rage but he lacks the finesse and skill needed to properly handle it. What other weapons on similar or even close to a lantern ring has wwhulk or even any hulk wielded to show that he is creative enough to win. Lanterns may be powerful, but their constructs can be broken. Aqua-man broke hals constructs and so did wonder woman. (I can get the scans if you want.) WWhulk may have been very smart in the traditional sense, but he is still not match for a dc powerhouse who was a match for Superman. And also like i said before, how do we know that Hulks rage cannot simply exceed the rings capacity. It has been shown to be possible with green lantern rings, but I am not sure if red lantern rings are an exception though.

John Stewart exceeds the rings capacity trying to recreate a destroyed planet.