• wonder woman has her standard equipment
  • both in character
  • both on a indestructible planet

Battle has ended, voting is now in session

I shall be keeping the score :)

TheAcidSkull - 9 points

Sherlock - 0 points

#2 Posted by Pazuzu (32 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to say WWH but I don't see hulk ever breaking out of her lasso, H2H she has alot of trouble.

Would the strength augmentation do anything for him in hulk mode?

#3 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

This should be fun, i am really interested to see how TheAcidSkull gets around the whole speed argument.

#4 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Pazuzu said:

I'd like to say WWH but I don't see hulk ever breaking out of her lasso, H2H she has alot of trouble.

Would the strength augmentation do anything for him in hulk mode?

this debate is between me and Sherlock :D

@Killemall said:

This should be fun, i am really interested to see how TheAcidSkull gets around the whole speed argument.

thanks man, hope i do good, never had experiences against wonder woman

#5 Posted by Lvenger (19025 posts) - - Show Bio

Ah another one of these threads. Excellent. I'll keep my eye on this one.

#6 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

I am quite sure you will, and banner tech includes a kick ass shield :) which should be of great help. In character also means you have counter the whole speedblitz argument completely. Best of luck, i am personally rooting for Hulk but lets see how the debate go.

#7 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

I am quite sure you will, and banner tech includes a kick ass shield :) which should be of great help. In character also means you have counter the whole speedblitz argument completely. Best of luck, i am personally rooting for Hulk but lets see how the debate go.

thanks, i'll PM you as soon as the battle is over :D

#8 Posted by 80sBaby (1343 posts) - - Show Bio

Should be good.

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2796 posts) - - Show Bio

Get'em skull!!!

#10 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Get'em skull!!!

:D

#11 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio
Although I am sure who will win, I'm not sure how this will end....
@TheAcidSkull: you'd better be prepared with some serious scans.
#12 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to be great. Good luck @TheAcidSkull, I'm rooting for you :)

#13 Posted by XImpossibruX (5170 posts) - - Show Bio

#14 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

Why does everyone hate me????Im sad now :-(

So for starters lets just clear up Lasso Lady is in fact faster than Hulk.She has speed feats that far outclass anything he can deal with.

Her top Strength feat also outdoes anything Hulk has.

So for a basic starter her speed is enough that the chances of him tagging her a next to zero and she is more than strong enough to put him down

Without a full blown scenario thats all i got for starters

#15 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@80sBaby said:

Should be good.
#16 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio
Why does everyone hate me????Im sad now :-(.

what are you talking about ? you rock

So for starters lets just clear up Lasso Lady is in fact faster than Hulk.She has speed feats that far outclass anything he can deal with.

maybe faster, but not by a lot, hulk can tag her , hulk was able to tag quicksilver, so i'm sure he can tag WW

Her top Strength feat also outdoes anything Hulk has.

i disagree, hulk has many strength feast that could outclass wonder woman, but i'm gonna wait and let you post the first scan, because there are many good hulk feats

So for a basic starter her speed is enough that the chances of him tagging her a next to zero and she is more than strong enough to put him down

wonder woman won't be able to put him down because hulks durability is already extremely high, able to withstand nukes and such. and his durability is is amped by banner tech, banner was able to take punches form juggernaut , who is very tough ,meaning the in hulks durability would be doubled and increased, and she does not have the strength to put him down since hulk managed resist a force equal to the kinetic power of a hundred trillion tons of shifting lithosphere

and here is a banner vs juggernaut

Your turn buddy :D

#17 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: Its not hate mate, we are just supporting the under-dog here. Best of luck to you too mate, 2 very respectful debator would be fun.

#18 Posted by Lvenger (19025 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by mypasswordis1234 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

It's maybe because I am new here, but I don't understand, why do you make battle where only two users debating? If someone curious to WWH vs WW then the more comment the better, and if the 2 certain person have not on the same opinion then they will arguing anyway....

#20 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234 said:

It's maybe because I am new here, but I don't understand, why do you make battle where only two users debating? If someone curious to WWH vs WW then the more comment the better, and if the 2 certain person have not on the same opinion then they will arguing anyway....

this is just to improve your debating skills , two people debate and then other vote on who did better :D

#21 Posted by Lvenger (19025 posts) - - Show Bio

I think over half term which starts next week for me, I might write a blog on how battles like these are the future for improving the battle forums. That'll be a good use of my time.

#22 Posted by AssertingValor (5386 posts) - - Show Bio

pro Sherlock, but good luck Acidskull

#23 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@LordMaverick said:

pro Sherlock, but good luck Acidskull

thanks, much appreciated :D

#24 Edited by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

I`m with you WWHulk would destroy her.

#25 Posted by Pazuzu (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Because rarely people post coherent things to say about battles, and these guys are clearly fans of the highest class.

#26 Posted by ShootingNova (16063 posts) - - Show Bio

This seems nice. Good luck to both of you :)

#27 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

@mypasswordis1234: You can look up the original battle on here. (Actually this one has multiple copies) Most of them have been debated and finished with for years now.If you want info on the characters id suggest looking there.This one particularly is Acid Skull and I going at it in the name of pure unadulterated fun.

@LordMaverick: Thankee kindly.God to know im not a complete unknown around here ;-)

@TheAcidSkull said:

Why does everyone hate me????Im sad now :-(.

what are you talking about ? you rock

maybe faster, but not by a lot, hulk can tag her , hulk was able to tag quicksilver, so i'm sure he can tag WW

Classic Quick Silver wasnt much to talk about.He got tagged by Spiderman without a lot of effort.If Spiderman can do it its not much of a feat against Diana

Diana speed feats.Keeping up with Wally West is a feat no matter how you carve it  

As well as stating point of fact being faster than Superman (You gotta have one hell of an ego to say that),Batman Agrees with her  

As far as speed feats go Hulk has very little (And thats being generous)He cant compete here in terms of speed or reaction time   

i disagree, hulk has many strength feast that could outclass wonder woman, but i'm gonna wait and let you post the first scan, because there are many good hulk feats

No sense beating around the bush on this one. 

This is her top feat.Pulling 1/3 of the earth.Thats gotta be heavy.As durable as Hulk may be plus the bonus of Banner tech he cant tank what Diana can dish out for long.Add to that the speed difference and Diana gets more free hits than Hulk thought was possible. 

Also in the Scarr fight,if Scarr had hit his daddy that hard he would have gone a lot further.Basic math.If you want me to do the math i can
#28 Posted by Hksaru (463 posts) - - Show Bio

I know this is apparently between two people exclusively but I can't hold my tongue for fear that he might not see what I see.

That Spider-man "tag" was not a feat of speed or reaction time, more like a common feat of Spider-man's intellect

You can not irrefutably say that Wonder-woman is pulling 1/3 of the Earth there. She very well may be pulling a much smaller fraction with the other two making up for it, unless you have scans to prove otherwise.

#29 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru: While on topic wonder woman failed to pull moon all by himself in a latter issue, and moon is 1/80 the size of the earth. there is a lot i can point out about Wonder Woman (for the last 3 days i have been arguing how Savage Hulk is just as strong and just as durable as wonder woman and World War hulk is a stronger version). But lets not get into this, TAS is an excellent debtor, he will know what to talk about.

Also Sherlock is missing a massive feat from Wonder Woman where a character faster than Quicksilver failed to tag her in a prolonged combat.

#30 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

Classic Quick Silver wasnt much to talk about.He got tagged by Spiderman without a lot of effort.If Spiderman can do it its not much of a feat against Diana

quick silver was just simply running in circles right? so all spider-man had to do his pull his hand forward , it's was pretty stupid on his part LOL. while hulk tagged him when he was running forward

while ww is fast, hulk can eventually tag her, while his straight is increasing, his muscles become stronger meaning he can tag her once, and hulks durability suggest that she can't Ko him, he took a beat down form a sky father( which wekend his HF and Durability/strngth ) and resisted a force equal to the kinetic power of a hundred trillion tons of shifting lithosphere, you can do the math, but the feat still took place didn't it? we can't have him getting bfr into space can we ?

so i'm sure he can take wonder womans punches long enough for him to get angry enough, further more, The Hulk has Virtually limitless strength, and hi durability and healing rate increase with his anger , so the longer the fight goes , the harder it becomes to kill hulk...

This is her top feat.Pulling 1/3 of the earth.Thats gotta be heavy.

it certainly is, moving but does not equal your force of punching, and besides, WW had help from supes and MM and she still struggled, while hulk on the other hand......

overpowering a force sufficient enough to move the planet out of the orbit on his own

Now imagine all that amped with banner tech. the old power taser could have killed wolverine, a guy whit insane durability and HF

Now this is how hard the hulk can hit ( the scans above)

so i'm sure hulk has enough power to put ww down, and if he doesn't he'll get it eventually

back to you buddy :D, this is fun

#31 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Hksaru: Quicksilver is moving at super speed.In order to do this his reaction time has to increase or he would simply crash every time he used his power.He ran directly into Spidermans arm in the scan so either

1:He does not have reaction time to match his speed (Which is obviously untrue due to the fact that he consistently moves at superspeed while managing to avoid collisions with any stationary objects)

or 2:Spidey put his arm out at a moment when Quicksilver wasnt able to react to it in time to avoid running face first into said arm.

Since iv gone over why the first is not possible unless you can think of another reason he would have collided with Spidermans outstretched arm its obviously reason 2 therefore debunking the only reaction feat that Acid Skull has posted for Hulk as of yet.

As for the planet pulling feat.There are three people pulling a heavy object.Its never stated on panel that Diana was doing any less than the Martian or Clark.Since its the top strength feat for all three you really have nothing to go on to make a case for any of them.Therefore the logical thing to do is take the middle road and say they all split the weight so as to avoid silly arguments where you try to prove something with no evidence to do so with.

@Killemall said:

@Hksaru: While on topic wonder woman failed to pull moon all by himself in a latter issue, and moon is 1/80 the size of the earth. there is a lot i can point out about Wonder Woman (for the last 3 days i have been arguing how Savage Hulk is just as strong and just as durable as wonder woman and World War hulk is a stronger version). But lets not get into this, TAS is an excellent debtor, he will know what to talk about.

Also Sherlock is missing a massive feat from Wonder Woman where a character faster than Quicksilver failed to tag her in a prolonged combat.

I can pull a station wagon with a rope all by my lonesome.Needless to say if anyone offered to help out id gladly accept.

TBF high level being is not my strong point and i have to search for most of the scans since i no longer (Or never did) own the issues.Youll have to forgive me if i miss something

#32 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

quick silver was just simply running in circles right? so all spider-man had to do his pull his hand forward , it's was pretty stupid on his part LOL. while hulk tagged him when he was running forward

Reposting what i said to Hksaru

Quicksilver is moving at super speed.In order to do this his reaction time has to increase or he would simply crash every time he used his power.He ran directly into Spidermans arm in the scan so either

1:He does not have reaction time to match his speed (Which is obviously untrue due to the fact that he consistently moves at superspeed while managing to avoid collisions with any stationary objects)

or 2:Spidey put his arm out at a moment when Quicksilver wasnt able to react to it in time to avoid running face first into said arm.

Since iv gone over why the first is not possible unless you can think of another reason he would have collided with Spidermans outstretched arm its obviously reason 2 therefore debunking the only reaction feat that Acid Skull has posted for Hulk as of yet.

while ww is fast, hulk can eventually tag her, while his straight is increasing, his muscles become stronger meaning he can tag her once

As of now you really have nothing to suggest that Hulk could Tag Wonder Woman

and hulks durability suggest that she can't Ko him, he took a beat down form a sky father( which wekend his HF and Durability/strngth ) and resisted a force equal to the kinetic power of a hundred trillion tons of shifting lithosphere, you can do the math, but the feat still took place didn't it? we can't have him getting bfr into space can we ?

Ever say you can do something to someone (Fully believing you can) and then when you go and do it you find that it really isnt in your repertoire?Thats me right now LMFAO

In the scans though it does say that Skarr has not gotten that much power as of the panel.Nothing in the scan says that he ever achieved his goal at all.Food for though

Also in the scan i posted you clearly see Diana towing the planet with Supes and the Martian.I already stated where i got 1/3 from

this is the current estimate of 1/3 of the earth

2,193,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons > 100,000,000,000,000 tons.Thats a good bit more there gotta say

Taking a beating from Zeus is nice but you note that he got creamed.Diana may not be able to beat him down as quickly but beat him down she will.

it certainly is, moving but does not equal your force of punching, and besides, WW had help from supes and MM and she still struggled, while hulk on the other hand......

overpowering a force sufficient enough to move the planet out of the orbit on his own

TBF so did they and TBH its the freaking Earth.Who wouldnt struggle with something like that?Saying that she was struggling takes nothing aways from the feat

In terms of the scan.First off who is this guy?Does he have credibility?Its not uncommon for comics to use hyperbole.FE a green lanturn ring being the most powerful weapon n the galaxy or Sentry having the power of 1 million exploding suns.

Second changing the orbit of a planet as far as i can figure wouldnt take much.All it really needs is a good push.Think of it like a large ball where someone barley makes contact with it and changes the direction

Now imagine all that amped with banner tech. the old power taser could have killed wolverine, a guy whit insane durability and HF

The same wolverine who has been KOed by people with no super strength whatsoever?Thats really not much of a showing

Now this is how hard the hulk can hit ( the scans above)

so i'm sure hulk has enough power to put ww down, and if he doesn't he'll get it eventually

back to you buddy :D, this is fun

Unfortunately Hulk like anyone has only the power he has been shown to have.You can suppose his strength to be limitless as much as you like but the fact is you have no evidence to prove,or even suggest it.Something like that is completely useless in a debate.As far as feats are concerned Diana is stronger than he is

Your move mon ami

#33 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio
Quicksilver is moving at super speed.In order to do this his reaction time has to increase or he would simply crash every time he used his power.He ran directly into Spidermans arm in the scan so either

great rebuttal, well guess i have to come up with something else

well it seems to me that hulk can still tag her, and here is why

hulk has been able to tag guy's like gladiator, sentry etc, and i've also said that while ww is fast, hulk can eventually tag her, while his straight is increasing, his muscles become stronger, therefor he should logically become faster , so logically i say he can tag her

skip to 11.06

Ever say you can do something to someone (Fully believing you can) and then when you go and do it you find that it really isnt in your repertoire?Thats me right now LMFAO
In the scans though it does say that Skarr has not gotten that much power as of the panel.Nothing in the scan says that he ever achieved his goal at all.Food for though
Also in the scan i posted you clearly see Diana towing the planet with Supes and the Martian.I already stated where i got 1/3 from
2,193,000,000,000,000,000,000 tons > 100,000,000,000,000 tons.Thats a good bit more there gotta say
Taking a beating from Zeus is nice but you note that he got creamed.Diana may not be able to beat him down as quickly but beat him down she will.

actually it does say that skaar aborbed the kinetic energy and then let it out into hulks chest, hulk got up with ease with no damage :D

look at the third scan , it says it all

while it is an impressive, feat i was trying to say that diana had help, but hulk overpowered a sufficient force to move the planet out of the orbit , and this was savage hulk, who is weaker than WWH

i'm sorry but diana stands no chance against zeus, the fact that hulk survived his beating and then was mauled bu magical birds fer days says a lot, zeuses punches weaken your strengthm durability and healing factor , just look at the scnas where Hephaestus explained to hulk that he is severely weakened

In terms of the scan.First off who is this guy?Does he have credibility?Its not uncommon for comics to use hyperbole.FE a green lanturn ring being the most powerful weapon n the galaxy or Sentry having the power of 1 million exploding suns.

this is the stranger , The Stranger possesses extraordinarily powerful levels of strength, stamina, speed, durability, energy projection, endurance and resilience. The Stranger is also extremely intelligent, as well as a fond researcher and scientist. The Stranger possesses extremely powerful cosmic energy and psionic powers, and he may channel the power cosmic for multiples uses to the extent he so desires, such as using the energy for flight, energy generation, emanation, projection and force-fields. The Stranger can also utilize such energies for offensive bolts. The Stranger is a size and shape manipulator capable of altering his size from that of a typical human to sizes comparable to the cosmic entity of balance Galactus. The Stranger is a capable of teleporting virtually anywhere he would desire, even across realities and dimensions. The Stranger's strength allow him to lift in excess of 100 tons. The Stranger for all intents and purposes, functionally immortal, highly resistant to all conventional forms of injury. Stranger's home world and basis of operation is Laboratory World.

this is officially n the page

Second changing the orbit of a planet as far as i can figure wouldnt take much.All it really needs is a good push.Think of it like a large ball where someone barley makes contact with it and changes the direction

how is this not impressive ? it's in fact a great feat, done By SAVAGE HULK, and here are some other awesome feats :D

destroying and asteroid twice the size of earth and sending concussive energy throughout multiple dimensions

holding tectonic plates of a planet . now imagine how hard it is to stop two different things going in two different directions , ask one fo you friends two pull your hadns form two different directions and see how hard it is ( might i add that hulk was weakened on sakaar)

The same wolverine who has been KOed by people with no super strength whatsoever?Thats really not much of a showing

wolverine has tanked serious punches, and has inane durability/ HF, but KOing is one thing, killing is another

Unfortunately Hulk like anyone has only the power he has been shown to have.You can suppose his strength to be limitless as much as you like but the fact is you have no evidence to prove,or even suggest it.Something like that is completely useless in a debate.As far as feats are concerned Diana is stronger than he is

im not assuming anything, hulk has shown no bound to his immense rage or strangth, sure he migh some day have a limit but has never been shown, in fact it is always implied that hulk has limitless strength

Your move mon ami

your good, very good,

and to makes thing easier i'll formulated my arguments as a list :D

1) wonder woman does not have the strength to one shot hulk because of hulk durability stamina and HF, moving something does not equal punching force, each punch will make hulk stronger and harder for ww to Ko him.

hulks durability is too high , here is an example

. hulk Resisted blasts form galactus( bullet point 5)

2) hulk will be amped by banner tech , which allowed banner to take punches form juggernaut :D, and almost kill wolverine

back to you tovarish :D

#34 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Take a blow from Galactus is very impressive...can't wait to see how Sherlock will debate on that^^

#35 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@GodDamnIronMan said:

@TheAcidSkull: Take a blow from Galactus is very impressive...can't wait to see how Sherlock will debate on that^^

#36 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

@Hksaru:

I can pull a station wagon with a rope all by my lonesome.Needless to say if anyone offered to help out id gladly accept.

TBF high level being is not my strong point and i have to search for most of the scans since i no longer (Or never did) own the issues.Youll have to forgive me if i miss something

While i could definitely drag Hksaru's point further i think it would be wise not to because Quicksilver actually got a boost in his power level during Quicksilver volume 1 Issue 2 (1997) where High Evolutionary fully awakened his powers in order to fights the acolytes using a plot-device called Evolutionary Isotope E, and while i do not know where the Hulk's scan is from i assume its before the whole boost. Before that, Quicksilver wasnt as good a speedster as he used to be.

That being said i am totally with Hksaru on the second point about being able to pull the earth.

However, since i am not a part of the debate, i will put his under spoilers, feel free to tell me to butt out of this anytime you want and i will happily stop and/ or delete my post regarding this.

I like you station wagon example so lets apply this more thoroughly to the instance in question.

Say you are capable of pulling a station wagon (proxy for pulling 1/3 of the earth) albeit with some difficulty, now on a second instance if you tried to pull a smart car (proxy to a moon with is merely 1/80th earth weight) and were offered assistant by 2 other person, one of whom is stronger than you (superman) and the other a little weaker (Hal Jordan) would you still struggle to pull the smart car in question?

Coz look at the instance in question

superman's face, all his veins visible, Wonder woman's face who looks like she is about to poo, shows that they were having problem pulling the moon, despite Superman having shown to be strong enough to pull moon by himself.

Furthermore, lets look at another instance Justice League of America volume 3, 29. Superman together with Green Lantern pull the earth by the two of them

A solid majority would agree both Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter are physically stronger than Green Lantern, however, even if you are one of the minority i think even you would agree Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter combined are definitely stronger than Green Lantern. Which brings us to the point i am trying to make, Superman certainly is capable of moving the planet with the aid of lot less than Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter, making is not so reasonable to assume Wonder Woman moved 1/3 of the earth, because for all we know Superman was moving the solid majority of the earth and both Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter were along for the joyride.

Here's another example of (sundipped) Superman pushing a planet made primarily of metal (War World) which has its own propolsion system, that was pushing the planet in the opposite direction, all by himself.

This should show, while Superman himself cant move the planet on his normal power level, lonesome, he certainly can move the majority, i mean how much boost would you attribute to a short sundip during Our World At War?

Here's yet another example of Superboy Prime moving a planet during Ran Thanagar War, and i would be extremely surprised anyone would think Superboy prime is say twice as strong as Superman without his sun-armor.

I think its reasonable to assume Superman can at the very least move half the weight of the earth , and Martian Manhunter is more than likely stronger than Wonder Woman (while i have read a lot on both Superman and Wonder Woman, i have yet to read a single solo issue of Martian Manhunter, so not the most credible source in terms of Martian Manhunter's power level), making the assumption that Wonder Woman moved 1/3 of the earth a little unreasonable.

Furthermore, most of her feats are no where near being capable of lifting 1/3 of the earth weight , here's an example of Wonder Woman clearly struggling to lift a broken Bookelin bridge, which is likely a million times less heavier than earth

I honestly dont think simply assuming wonder woman pulled 1/3 of the earth is reasonable.

#37 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Those are my scans, that you unlawfully stole from google :p, you owe me a lunch everytime you use those scans mate. :)

Best of luck for the debate you are doing very well, you are slowing moving up towards being a hulk expert, well done mate .

#38 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

@TheAcidSkull said:

@GodDamnIronMan said:

Those are my scans, that you unlawfully stole from google :p, you owe me a lunch everytime you use those scans mate. :)

Best of luck for the debate you are doing very well, you are slowing moving up towards being a hulk expert, well done mate .

thank you mate, i guess it was your , but i did find the on google, then fangirl pointed it out , but there is a lot i can learn form you, so yeah, i might use some of you scans ;)

and thanks again, that mean a lot coming form you :D

#39 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Im not quite following your chain of thought here.I get your examples but im not getting the point of the moon instance.Superman was there for that one and is obviously struggling with the load.

The scans of Clark and Hal in with the planet in tow,how does that end?Its very unclear if they manage or not.The way it was looking is that they werent going to be able to do it.Also the way Superman was strapped in would make a huge difference in his towing prowess.Going back to a station wagon,try grabbing the rope in both hands and towing it.Now strap it over your torso and do it.It makes a huge difference.

The next two are both upgraded instances.Unless you can calculate how much of a powerup Clark had you cant really use that as an example.(And that includes Prime)

The bridge i just attribute to inconsistent writing.Its not an uncommon thing in comics.

@TheAcidSkull said:

hulk has been able to tag guy's like gladiator, sentry etc, and i've also said that while ww is fast, hulk can eventually tag her, while his straight is increasing, his muscles become stronger, therefor he should logically become faster , so logically i say he can tag her

skip to 11.06

Gladiator is a well known jobber and would much rather slug it out than utilize his speed (Hes not too bright)

As for the video Hulk tackled him while his back was turned.Not much of a feat

actually it does say that skaar aborbed the kinetic energy and then let it out into hulks chest, hulk got up with ease with no damage :D

I did thats actually what i was referring to.Dude says hes seconds away from doing that.Seconds is first of all a point of view and second implies any amount of time under a minute

i'm sorry but diana stands no chance against zeus, the fact that hulk survived his beating and then was mauled bu magical birds fer days says a lot, zeuses punches weaken your strengthm durability and healing factor , just look at the scnas where Hephaestus explained to hulk that he is severely weakened

I never said she did.I said all that scans showed was that Hulk got a beat down and that Diana can do the same just not in the same amount of time.

Obviously Zeus didnt want to kill him or he would have.Like Hera said he could end him with a thought.

Also Vulcan said specifically that the vultures would peck at him and allow him to heal.

@TheAcidSkull said:

skip to 11.06

while it is an impressive, feat i was trying to say that diana had help, but hulk overpowered a sufficient force to move the planet out of the orbit , and this was savage hulk, who is weaker than WWH

this is the stranger , The Stranger possesses extraordinarily powerful levels of strength, stamina, speed, durability, energy projection, endurance and resilience. The Stranger is also extremely intelligent, as well as a fond researcher and scientist. The Stranger possesses extremely powerful cosmic energy and psionic powers, and he may channel the power cosmic for multiples uses to the extent he so desires, such as using the energy for flight, energy generation, emanation, projection and force-fields. The Stranger can also utilize such energies for offensive bolts. The Stranger is a size and shape manipulator capable of altering his size from that of a typical human to sizes comparable to the cosmic entity of balance Galactus. The Stranger is a capable of teleporting virtually anywhere he would desire, even across realities and dimensions. The Stranger's strength allow him to lift in excess of 100 tons. The Stranger for all intents and purposes, functionally immortal, highly resistant to all conventional forms of injury. Stranger's home world and basis of operation is Laboratory World.

this is officially n the page

how is this not impressive ? it's in fact a great feat, done By SAVAGE HULK, and here are some other awesome feats :D

destroying and asteroid twice the size of earth and sending concussive energy throughout multiple dimensions

I never said it was a low end feat.I stated it wasnt as high end as you made it out to be.Ill try to explain it better this time.The earth is going keep orbiting the sun not matter what you or anyone else does.Now take a cannon ball.After it fires it goes in a strait line yes?Suppose something gets in the way of said ball.It is either strong enough to stop it full or the ball keeps going but in a new direction

Ill finish this but i need to give up my com right now

#40 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock:

I did thats actually what i was referring to.Dude says hes seconds away from doing that.Seconds is first of all a point of view and second implies any amount of time under a minute

yes, seconds away, but the avengers and other heroes were not bale to break his grip, so the seconds passed, but if you want to be more objective, then yes maybe it was a little weaker, but still a bit weaker than a trillion tons of shifting lithosphere is still impressive

I never said she did.I said all that scans showed was that Hulk got a beat down and that Diana can do the same just not in the same amount of time.
Obviously Zeus didnt want to kill him or he would have.Like Hera said he could end him with a thought.
Also Vulcan said specifically that the vultures would peck at him and allow him to heal.

hera told zeus to insinirate him , but zues fought him physically, and i've explained that his punches weakened hulks strenght durability, and HF, because he maped himself with his skyfather powers

diana is not a skyfather, she cannot do that to the hulk, her punches will only make hulk stronger , she is not as strong as zeus

and the birds let hulk heal when he HF was weakened, so it's still impressive

never said it was a low end feat.I stated it wasnt as high end as you made it out to be.Ill try to explain it better this time.The earth is going keep orbiting the sun not matter what you or anyone else does.Now take a cannon ball.After it fires it goes in a strait line yes?Suppose something gets in the way of said ball.It is either strong enough to stop it full or the ball keeps going but in a new direction

could you explain this a little more clearly, i am sorry but i don't fully understand :)

#41 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

I am going to explane most likely with pictures.Just give me a few I had to lend someone my laptop on the fly.:-)

#42 Posted by PlasticBag (1222 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow great job for the both of you :P I need to get into a debate sometime!

#43 Edited by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock: what i am saying is:

1. There is no way to know how much WW is pulling.

2. There have been other instances where Superman has pulled earth with the help of a lot less, making the instance with Wonder Woman and Martian Manhunter less impressive.

3. Most of Wonder Woman's high end feat, performed by herself, are at best city level never better.

4. It would be unreasonable to assume Superman got 10s of time stronger by a short sundip

5. Feats dont show Prime to be much above Superman anyways, they are likely on the same level, with Prime being the stronger of the two (by no stretch twice as strong), yet he on his own has towed the planet.

In short, Superman has constantly been shown to be much stronger than Wonder Woman and attributing equal amount of feat to wonder woman seems unfair, not to mention none of her solo feats even remotely come close to his one.

sorry forgot to address how Superman and Hal thing ends, well what happens was earth is pushed away from the Orbit by Starbreaker, Hal and Superman manage to bring earth back to its orbit, while Justice League (primarily Flash) finally gets past his shields and beat him. Starbreaker is defeated and Earth restored. If you are interested to check it out , its a one shot called Faces of Evil: Starbreaker and was a part of Final Crisis story line (its 1 issue with the whole story).

#44 Posted by Lvenger (19025 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is a brilliant debate.

#45 Posted by Killemall (18454 posts) - - Show Bio

Also could i offer assistant here (not in terms of who would win), for a guy whose done few units on astrophysics, if required i can give you a numerical calculation of how much force it takes to dislodge earth from its orbit, if anyone's instested be it TAS , Sherlock or anyone else.

#46 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

If you are correct in your astrophysics I'd be more than happy to hear it. Be warned though I reserve the right to disagree

#47 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall said:

Also could i offer assistant here (not in terms of who would win), for a guy whose done few units on astrophysics, if required i can give you a numerical calculation of how much force it takes to dislodge earth from its orbit, if anyone's instested be it TAS , Sherlock or anyone else.

i appreciate your offer :DD But NO! I have to win this battle by myself, if i loose, at least it'll be my own fault, besides your a vet :DDD, your help would be a guaranteed win :DDD

#48 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh fine undermine me why doncha."grumble grumble" Funnily enough iv been on the site longer than Killemall...Actually I remember when he joined

#49 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17748 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sherlock said:

Oh fine undermine me why doncha."grumble grumble" Funnily enough iv been on the site longer than Killemall...Actually I remember when he joined

not saying you're not good, both of you are experts, and i'm the N00b, which exactly why i want to debate against you, if i loose i loose on my own :), and i'm sorry i haven't seen you debate prior to our battle :( so i didn't know how you debated, i do now :)

#50 Posted by Sherlock (7249 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull: Wasnt insinuating that you did say that just reminiscing on old times anyway

@Killemall: TBH i cant really argue that point.I dont have all of Lasso Ladys strength feats so i cant really get any to compare.Mayhaps you should bump and old Hulk vs Lasso Lady thread and bring it up.Seems like a decent point to me

Ok so ill cover these first

@TheAcidSkull said:

yes, seconds away, but the avengers and other heroes were not bale to break his grip, so the seconds passed, but if you want to be more objective, then yes maybe it was a little weaker, but still a bit weaker than a trillion tons of shifting lithosphere is still impressive

As i said to begin with its just food for thought.It really makes no difference

hera told zeus to insinirate him , but zues fought him physically, and i've explained that his punches weakened hulks strenght durability, and HF, because he maped himself with his skyfather powers

diana is not a skyfather, she cannot do that to the hulk, her punches will only make hulk stronger , she is not as strong as zeus

and the birds let hulk heal when he HF was weakened, so it's still impressive

Yes and he took a few hits from him.Either way though he went down quickly so while tanking even one is impressive he really couldnt go on very long

As for the birds i think you missed my point.The birds are there to torture him.They are only going to rip him apart as fast as he can heal so he wont die

OK so on to the knocking the planet out of orbit doodad

So this is the earth and the sun (You can prolly tell which is which)The white line is the earths orbit.The earth is going to keep going around the sun no matter what you do.So knocking it out of orbit consists of moving the earth just enough to shift it into a new orbit (Pretend there is another circle around the sun.After the earth shifts that would be the new orbit)All anyone would need to do to achieve this shift is force the earth to move ever so slightly.

holding tectonic plates of a planet . now imagine how hard it is to stop two different things going in two different directions , ask one fo you friends two pull your hadns form two different directions and see how hard it is ( might i add that hulk was weakened on sakaar)

I understand how that works.Do you have any scan showing the size of the planet?You cant really gauge anything without knowing how large it is

wolverine has tanked serious punches, and has inane durability/ HF, but KOing is one thing, killing is another

im not assuming anything, hulk has shown no bound to his immense rage or strangth, sure he migh some day have a limit but has never been shown, in fact it is always implied that hulk has limitless strength

Ill just cover both of these at once.Wolverine can tank quite a bit yes but he is still taken down by street levelers.Killing him isnt the highest feat

Hulk has never been SHOWN to have limitless strength.It can be implied forever but until its been shown on panel its not a valid argument

1) wonder woman does not have the strength to one shot hulk because of hulk durability stamina and HF, moving something does not equal punching force, each punch will make hulk stronger and harder for ww to Ko him.

hulks durability is too high , here is an example

. hulk Resisted blasts form galactus( bullet point 5)

2) hulk will be amped by banner tech , which allowed banner to take punches form juggernaut :D, and almost kill wolverine

back to you tovarish :D

Wonder Woman doesnt need to one shot him.TBH im not sure if he can even get much more angry than he is.WWH was freaking pissed when he got back to earth (Cant say i blame him BTW) a few shots from Diana really got nothing on the crap he had just gone through.Another problem is that you can say that he will keep getting stronger but without anything to prove that argument its not much use.

One thing i would like to note on the Big G scans,the blast Hulk is being hit with isnt doing anything to the ground underneath him.If its not even harming the street hes walking on then the blast is every a city busting one.Lasso Lady can easily top that

Oh and i feel i should add these to make more of a speed case

Moving fast enough to reach the speed force barrier.Thats near light speed if im not mistaken.Quicksilver has nothing on that and neither does Hulk