Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#56  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@hulkage said:

@frozen said:

@ascendedtopicz: Team 2. Neither Hulk nor Thor stand a chance at keeping up with this version of Superman. They're too slow.

Except that's made up for by gamma burst with continental to planetary AoE. Honestly I don't see them hurting Thor, who went toe to toe with Thanos, and WW Hulk.

The AOE will not slow down a Superman who has tanked much worse unscathed. KC Superman is just a future version of a Superman who has tanked such. It won't slow him down.

I don't know if it's possible to steal the gem, but if it is, Superman can do so with his far superior speed.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57 frozen  Moderator

@micah: Slow Thor won't be touching Superman.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@frozen said:

@micah: Slow Thor won't be touching Superman.

Yes we clearly have different opinions.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59 frozen  Moderator

@micah: Yes, yours is of the opinion that Thor can tag Superman.

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@micah: Yes, yours is of the opinion that Thor can tag Superman.

Correct. And yours is of the opinion Thor cannot tag Superman.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Whether Thor can tag superman or not is irrelevant given the version being used...dude threw down with Thanos and was actually beginning to overpower him

KC Superman hasnt reaallyy got the feats to actually hurt him, and certainly not before he does something nasty / plot devicy with Mjolnir

Team Marvel wins

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team since things have been changed.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By BRAX

Supes and Black Adam take this one to the house..

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@termiteone4ever: greenscar doesn't have any high durability showings? What have you been smoking? I mean, Sure, taking a continent busting hit from skaar with a smile on his face and planet busting hits from hiro-kala aren't as good as taking a punch that made the earth shake a little...

This just tells me all I need to know. First you think doc green is the most powerful hulk (which has nothing to support that whatsoever and just shows how little you know about him) and now you say greenscar doesn't have any high durability showings...

You think Skaar little weak hits compares to what superman is dishing out . What ever you are smoking must be laced. . What you are failing to see here that this feat was done in the fortress of solitude if i recall. You do know that the fortress of solitude is highly durable. Even the flash struggle to run through its walls. Within that fortress the blows would have been cushioned. LOL What do you mean shake a little.. Dont you see the Justice league tower in space rattling, batman even complaining he feels it in his teeth.. You really think SKaar little blows that not even consistent. The blow just hit hulk away giving him time to recover. This superman will be pouring it on . The Hulk stands no Chance.. You keep avoiding hulk reverting back to Bruce Banner. Dont think we forget about that. Any hit hard enough or strong Heat vision which Superman clearly has will knock the hulk back to Bruce banner. Aka Hulk been knocked out. Again i say it . Hulk is the weakest link in this fight.

First off i am not sure if you trying to make up more foolishness as you normally do( ). When did i say he is the most powerful ? . I cearly state he is the most dangerous HULK. DOC Green is the most Dangerous Hulk . Again Doc Green is the most dangerous HULK Now your WWh you fail to address the Cyclops Optic blast issue. You fail to address certain shooting and various injuries. You ranting about green scar and what Skaar did to him is nothing on superman level and punches. Black Adam would violate WWh rip his eyes out probably rip him half with ease. Like i said even with Morals on. Black Adam breaks him.

Let me educate you on Doc Green. The best incarnation of Hulk so far. Doc green will become the most dangerous Hulk.

1. Doc green fights with both Tech and prep and is highly intelligent and thinks ahead.

2. He has the capabilities of using BFR at will by summoning Doors.

3. His tech seems to be always with him. Even after he defeats Ross , Doc green easily summons the cure, his tech was there waiting .

4. He has been learning how to fight and doing counters and even focusing his blows. Not just silly brawls only.

5. If Doc green morals was off and he was coming for any of your Hulks to Kill them there is nothing none of your past version of Hulks could do. Doc green tech prep and mind is way above any of them. He is too smart and tactical for all of them .

6 That was your lesson for the day . on Doc green . So no matter how Powerful your green scar/Wbh/WWh/Savage Hulk/mind less or not. If Doc green is coming to kill them. He can do it. One shot, one cure the fight is over. Open a door BFR them to a location he chooses. He is too smart for your basic Hulk.

Batman1130

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DC team takes it in a hard fight. Ww3 BA is crazy powerful and kingdom come Supes is also a powerhouse.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66 thedailybagel  Moderator

@termiteone4ever: little weak hits? He had the power of 100 trillion tons of shifting liphosphere at his desposal. That's like being hit by the meteor that wiped out the dinosaurs, and hulk smiled at it.

Whatever you said, I don't really care. Point is that doc green hasn't done anything in greenscars level.

I don't need to be educated. I've read every comic he's been in, and no, he isn't the best incarnation of hulk so far. That's your opinion, and one that not many people share.

1) No. He. Doesn't. The most he's ever done is go "cure" at the end of a fight to jab someone with a needle.

2) he doesn't even use BFR. He only did that once against ross and that was because he was half dead and didn't need to fight him at that point in time.

3) your point? You realise that 'his tech" is literally just a drone that hovers around and it's only purpose is to carry around a needle? That's literally it.

4) so kicking someone and yelling "Ki-yah!" Is 'focusing his blows'? You realise how much that helped him against ross? He still got knocked around twice. It's only when he went back to 'silly brawling' when he actually won.

5) No. He. Couldn't. The only thing he has that could stop a hulk is a cure, and that wouodnt work on another version of him. He said himself that the cure was derived from his own blood (ergo, grey hulke blood, green scars blood, savage hulk'd blood etc) so wouldn't work on himself. So no, he won't be curing greenscar. And that would've been the only way he could beat him.

6) pretty crap lesson. He doesn't just BFR people and the cure wouldn't work. And in a head on fight (which is his only option now) he would literally have his head punched off.

Stop the doc green wank, he's far from the most powerful version of hulk as it stands and no matter how much you cry about it nothing will change that. His fight with rulk is a testament to that. A full power shot from ross knocked out doc green, whereas the same thing didn't leave a mark in the greenscar.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel duo wins, in an amazing fight IMO.

ssj_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By ssj_god

now this seems to be a good fight

AscendedTopicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumpity

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: Interesting, What do you think about TheGrayGhost's post?

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Close battle.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#72  Edited By GhostRavage

I'm one of the people who thinks KC Superman is a LOT more powerful than Post-Crisis Superman. That said, he could take Thor out inexplicably fast and have a real fight with World War Hulk, which in all honesty i believe Hulk would lose... World Breaker Hulk is another story... Then again, i don't think he has the means to reach World Breaker state here.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By AtheistKnowledge

In all honesty WBH can solo or at least have Thor take out BA while he deals with KC, he pretty much nullifies the speed difference with his gamma burst.

AscendedTopicz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump