• 148 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio

Fight takes place on a vibranium planet (otherwise the planet would eventauly be destroyed and any normal planet would crumble to pieces) they both get 10 minutes prep and this is WB hulk from world war hulk issue 5.

#2 Posted by Valtot (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk with powergem

#3 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
Young Maestro handled WM Thor before. This is just stomp in Hulk's favor.
#4 Posted by D00MSMITH (84 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" Young Maestro handled WM Thor before. This is just stomp in Hulk's favor. "
A well written WM Thor stomps even an amped  world breaker hulk.
#5 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor Hulk beat thor Senseless when he was in warrior madness... WWH, and the powergem is complete overkill

#6 Posted by DeathsHead2 (1625 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacharrt: 
 
Spite even? 
 
#7 Posted by tensor (3867 posts) - - Show Bio

i will give it to thor he beat drax with warrior madness an he had the power gem

#8 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacharrt said:
" Professor Hulk beat thor Senseless when he was in warrior madness... WWH, and the powergem is complete overkill "
He didn't beat him senseless, it was a draw until Hulk punched Thor out of the upcoming explossion from nuclear missile. But yes, this is an overkill, Thor dies horribly.
#9 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor wins. The Maestro feat was a low showing, I'll say Thor stomps.

#10 Posted by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor:  he beat him enough to where Thor was going all out and could not bring him down.  This is the same Hulk that reverts back to Banner when he gets angry.  Thor has been shown up by several versions of the Hulk. Savage Hulk Beating him with his own Hammer, and got tired and left.  Thor or get beat senseless here, that we both agree on.
#11 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@blacharrt: I wouldn't call that a beating, that was more of a draw, because it was noticed when Hulk punched Thor up in the sky that Thor didn't even feel that. Though that could be because Hulk wanted Thor to get into safety rather than hurt him. Nevertheless, standing up to Warrior Madness Thor is impressive. Surfer and Beta Ray Bill had more trouble with him than Hulk had.
#12 Edited by blacharrt (1567 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheUltimateSurvivor:  Do you remember why Professor Hulk was doing all of that? So they would think Maestro was gone.  He was not really Fight Thor to Win. Also you are right he did purposely hit thor to safety
#13 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio

WWH is roughly equal to a WM Thor (thor with 10x Strength) and has been proven in comics twice
 
world breaker hulk>>>>WWH
 
this is spite against thor

#14 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" Thor wins. The Maestro feat was a low showing, I'll say Thor stomps. "
World Breaker Hulk>>>>World War Hulk>>>Meastro
 
thor has no chance here
#15 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" Thor wins. The Maestro feat was a low showing, I'll say Thor stomps. "
World Breaker Hulk>>>>World War Hulk>>>Meastro  thor has no chance here "

...................No. 
Maestro fight = low showing. 
 
Thor wins.
#16 Edited by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus":

No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.  
 
It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect.
#17 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" Thor wins. The Maestro feat was a low showing, I'll say Thor stomps. "
World Breaker Hulk>>>>World War Hulk>>>Meastro  thor has no chance here "
...................No. Maestro fight = low showing.  Thor wins. "
lol what kind of logic is this?
meastro vs thor is a low showing so thor beats a guy vastly stronger than maestro?
LOL
#18 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"@comicdude23 said:

" @"Colossus" said:

" @comicdude23 said:
" Thor wins. The Maestro feat was a low showing, I'll say Thor stomps. "
World Breaker Hulk>>>>World War Hulk>>>Meastro  thor has no chance here "
...................No. Maestro fight = low showing.  Thor wins. "
lol what kind of logic is this?
meastro vs thor is a low showing so thor beats a guy vastly stronger than maestro? LOL "

It's my logic. 
Thor losing to Maestro = Low showing.
#19 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:

" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "

1.hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent  
affecting an entire dimension with a thunder clap>>watever thor did with a star
 
2. wtf are you talking about? world breaker hulk didnt show any max.
 
3. hulk is physically stronger than gladiator thor bill or surfer
 
 
so i gues superman contending with high level beings is also to keep fans happy by your very logic. other wise he gets stomped by them
#20 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "
hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent "

That was a Durability feat. He needed a machine.
#21 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:

hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent "

it's more of a durability feat. Hulk should win nonetheless
#22 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus":
A machine shot him up. And this compromises the Worldbreaker Hulk being the strongest one anyways. That was a durability feat. These are guys in marvel under skyfather that are stronger than WB Hulk: 
 
1. Hercules 
2. Thor 
3. Gladiator 
4. Beta ray Bill 
#23 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"@Susanoo said:

" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "

1.hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent   2. wtf are you talking about? world breaker hulk didnt show any max.  3. hulk is physically stronger than gladiator thor bill or surfer   so i gues superman contending with high level beings is also to keep fans happy by your very logic. other wise he gets stomped by them "

1. Durability feat. 
2. WBH was emmitting radiation. 
3. No.
#24 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "
hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent "
That was a Durability feat. He needed a machine. "
how about physically overpowering thor then?
#25 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "
hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent "
That was a Durability feat. He needed a machine. "
how about physically overpowering thor then? "

Yeah, a Thor who was holding back.
#26 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus": A machine shot him up. And this compromises the Worldbreaker Hulk being the strongest one anyways. That was a durability feat. These are guys in marvel under skyfather that are stronger than WB Hulk:  1. Hercules 2. Thor 3. Gladiator 4. Beta ray Bill  "
based on what are these guys stronger than world breaker hulk?
 
where did you get that max from?
#27 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"@Susanoo said:

" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "

1.hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent   2. wtf are you talking about? world breaker hulk didnt show any max.  3. hulk is physically stronger than gladiator thor bill or surfer   so i gues superman contending with high level beings is also to keep fans happy by your very logic. other wise he gets stomped by them "
 3. No. "
so your opinion>on panel feats?
becasue hulk has physically overpowerd these guys on panel
#28 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"@Susanoo said:

" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "

1.hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent   2. wtf are you talking about? world breaker hulk didnt show any max.  3. hulk is physically stronger than gladiator thor bill or surfer   so i gues superman contending with high level beings is also to keep fans happy by your very logic. other wise he gets stomped by them "
 3. No. "
so your opinion>on panel feats? becasue hulk has physically overpowerd these guys on panel "

No he hasn't.
#29 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"@Susanoo said:

" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "

1.hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent   2. wtf are you talking about? world breaker hulk didnt show any max.  3. hulk is physically stronger than gladiator thor bill or surfer   so i gues superman contending with high level beings is also to keep fans happy by your very logic. other wise he gets stomped by them "
 3. No. "
so your opinion>on panel feats? becasue hulk has physically overpowerd these guys on panel "
No he hasn't. "
yes he has, infact he overpowered both thor and hercules at the same time once
#30 Posted by --Anubis-- (668 posts) - - Show Bio

but he stalemated thor at leaast once

#31 Edited by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus":
1. Writer's admit Thor is stronger but keeps him on a leash. 
2. Thor has better strength feats.  
3. Glad busted a planet in 3 punches. Bill busted a planet by smashing Stardust into it. Hercules lifted the world and armwrestled Thor (planet was getting destroyed and falling out of orbit) 
4. Hulk's max limit currently is 100s of trillions of tons whereas Thor's in league with Superman tier characters.
#32 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus": 1. Writer's admit Thor is stronger but keeps him on a leash. 2. Thor has better strength feats.  3. Glad busted a planet in 3 punches. Bill busted a planet by smashing Stardust into it. Hercules lifted the world and armwrestled Thor (planet was getting destroyed and falling out of orbit) 4. Hulk's max limit currently is 100s of trillions of tons. "
1. writers have admitted hulk is the strongest (physically) being on marvel earth
2. no he doesnt
3. hulk was almost going to bust the planet by accident in WBH
4. based on what?
#33 Edited by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@--Anubis-- said:

" but he stalemated thor at leaast once "

thor can beat hulk if he uses his energy manip powers and not just go purely physical
#34 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
" @comicdude23 said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"@Susanoo said:

" @"Colossus": No. Thor lifted the Midgard serpent twice. The serpent is as heavy as earth. Which is sextillions of tons. He also did something with a neutron star. Hulks max was hundreds of trillions of tons in WORLDBREAKER. So no.   It was never proven in comics. In fact, Writer's agree that Thor's stronger than Hulk. Writer's just write Hulk to contend with higher level beings to keep fans happy. Otherwise, he gets stomped by guys like Gladiator, Thor, Bill, Surfer, Zeus ect. "

1.hulk breaking a astroid twice the size of earth>>>lifting the midgard serpent   2. wtf are you talking about? world breaker hulk didnt show any max.  3. hulk is physically stronger than gladiator thor bill or surfer   so i gues superman contending with high level beings is also to keep fans happy by your very logic. other wise he gets stomped by them "
 3. No. "
so your opinion>on panel feats? becasue hulk has physically overpowerd these guys on panel "
No he hasn't. "
yes he has, infact he overpowered both thor and hercules at the same time once "

When?
#35 Posted by comicdude23 (11399 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor has better Strength feats. 
 

 


 

#36 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus" said:
"

                    @Susanoo said:
"

                    @"Colossus": 1. Writer's admit Thor is stronger but keeps him on a leash. 2. Thor has better strength feats.  3. Glad busted a planet in 3 punches. Bill busted a planet by smashing Stardust into it. Hercules lifted the world and armwrestled Thor (planet was getting destroyed and falling out of orbit) 4. Hulk's max limit currently is 100s of trillions of tons.

                   

                "
1. writers have admitted hulk is the strongest (physically) being on marvel earth 2. no he doesnt 3. hulk was almost going to bust the planet by accident in WBH 4. based on what?

                   

                "

1. I have a scan somewhere with someone saying Thor's stronger than Hulk physically. Also, If your using Pak, he said Hulk can beat OF Thor which is false. 
2. Um yes. Sextillions of tons, putting a planet out of orbit by armwrestling Herc, Neutron star, Thor is stronger.  
3. No. He stepped and almost destroyed the east coast yet when he was fighting Skaar, he was punching and jumping but didn't destroy anything on par with that. 
4. Based on a scan? That's his max limit.  
 
Also, I have multiple scans saying Thor holds back against mortals (like Hulk). If Thor lets loose, Hulk's dead.  
 
Thor is stronger, he is FAR faster (He recently blitzed current Quicksilver on foot who can move around the planet in 90 seconds), more durable, and better fighting skills.
#37 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@comicdude23 said:
"

Thor has better Strength feats. 
 


 

"
no he doesnt
#38 Edited by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus":
Hulk cannot lift Mjolnir at all. That is bad writing.
#39 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus" said:
"

                    @Susanoo said:
"

                    @"Colossus": 1. Writer's admit Thor is stronger but keeps him on a leash. 2. Thor has better strength feats.  3. Glad busted a planet in 3 punches. Bill busted a planet by smashing Stardust into it. Hercules lifted the world and armwrestled Thor (planet was getting destroyed and falling out of orbit) 4. Hulk's max limit currently is 100s of trillions of tons.

                   

                "
1. writers have admitted hulk is the strongest (physically) being on marvel earth 2. no he doesnt 3. hulk was almost going to bust the planet by accident in WBH 4. based on what?

                   

                "
1. I have a scan somewhere with someone saying Thor's stronger than Hulk physically. Also, If your using Pak, he said Hulk can beat OF Thor which is false. 2. Um yes. Sextillions of tons, putting a planet out of orbit by armwrestling Herc, Neutron star, Thor is stronger.  3. No. He stepped and almost destroyed the east coast yet when he was fighting Skaar, he was punching and jumping but didn't destroy anything on par with that. 4. Based on a scan? That's his max limit.   Also, I have multiple scans saying Thor holds back against mortals (like Hulk). If Thor lets loose, Hulk's dead.   Thor is stronger, he is FAR faster (He recently blitzed current Quicksilver on foot who can move around the planet in 90 seconds), more durable, and better fighting skills. "
that wasnt world breaker hulk fighting skaar, that was regular hulk...
#40 Posted by "Colossus" (4111 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus": Hulk cannot lift Mjolnir at all. That is bad writing. "
he grabbed thors hand which was holding mljonir.
#41 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@"Colossus":
If you seen the fight, it was worldbreaker. His color, strength, ect. Thor's stronger than Hulk normally but in this thread, Hulk wins.
#42 Posted by capall2 (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with the gem should lay a serious smack down on Thor here regardless of his state...
#43 Posted by lordraiden (6948 posts) - - Show Bio

Giving WB Hulk the PG just killed any of Thor's chances.  He's not losing period with an unlimited source supply for power to fuel up with rage and never stop.  Putting the PG in either of there hands makes this a really one sided fight.
#44 Posted by pooty (10797 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:  Not arguing who is stronger between Thor and Hulk cuz I don't know. Hulk has the power gem which trumps any amount of strength warriors madness gives Thor. Its all about the power-ups on this one.
@"Colossus":  because of the power gem i dont think any blast Thor has will keep Hulk down.
#45 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio
@pooty:
Thor's stronger for now and Hulk wins btw. I've never said Thor had any physical advantage over Hulk in this match
#46 Posted by weaponxxx (427 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk with power gem wins.

#47 Posted by pooty (10797 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo:  Oh so you two are just debating who's stronger without powerups? I've heard Thor and other characters say that Thor holds back. In straight strength(fisticuffs) i think Hulk is stronger. But with Thor's overall powers Thor would win.
#48 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

No. Hulk hasn't demostrated strength on par with Thor yet. Hulk has potential to be stronger... but not atm.

#49 Posted by GTG12 (1575 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk maybe
#50 Posted by TheUltimateSurvivor (840 posts) - - Show Bio
@Susanoo said:
" @"Colossus": A machine shot him up. And this compromises the Worldbreaker Hulk being the strongest one anyways. That was a durability feat. These are guys in marvel under skyfather that are stronger than WB Hulk:  1. Hercules 2. Thor 3. Gladiator 4. Beta ray Bill  "
None of these guys are stronger than Hulk. Hercules couldn't beat the Hulk even with Avengers, Thor couldn't beat him with Avengers as well. Gladiator has already lost to Hulk, BRB won't make the difference, since Thor > BRB.