World Breaker Hulk vs Zeus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@20damon: Worldbreaker Hulk is megaversal (based on logic). He is way above skyfather

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shenron007: no...Zues can be equal to Zeus but he has no feats or anything stated ever how he is able to access his abilities and do anything the way Odin does...Odin can blow up galaxys by blasting them with energies from his body...Zues might have to conjure up spells or needs to draw energies from his brothers which he has to get permission from them to use...who knows...this is evident how both of them are different in how they live long(they can be killed but Zues can never die by old age) and how Odin has to go through Odin sleep to retain his power and Zues does not...besides...this a hand to hand match...meaning his versatility here is meaningless...

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#403  Edited By Newblood2333

@vineman52: I would love to see the logic behind this

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By vineman52

@newblood2333:

So savage hulk is a universe buster, and his power can also be multiversal.

No Caption Provided

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4702964

Worldbreaker Hulk >>>>>>>>>>> Savage hulk

That being said, WBH must be a megaversal being .

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hulk needs a force

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon: Worldbreaker Hulk is megaversal (based on logic). He is way above skyfather

LOL...

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#407  Edited By vineman52

@willpayton: Saying LOL wont change the fact that it's true.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for breakingthrones
BreakingThrones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#411  Edited By vineman52
Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spectre wins

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Calling me a troll wont change the fact that I am right.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You're no longer amusing, Hulk got wrecked, Thor wrecked him too

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: As annoying as that guy is, there is a very important context behind Hulk not fighting back, he had an agenda. That being said, Zeus would still win, but these scans don't matter much in that regard.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#415  Edited By GhostRavage

@ancient_0f_days: When did he wrecked Hulk? Please don't tell me is Hammer and Sinew, because that wasn't Hulk to begin with.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#416  Edited By Erkan12

Zeus could one-shot Hulk with his lightning, he was holding back.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Ah Incredible Hulk Annual from 2001, but Hulk took several lightnings from Warrior's Madness Thor during Incredible Hulk #440 and wasn't KO'd as well as taking hits and lightnings from a none holding back Thor back in Incredible Hulk #300 without any significant harm whatsoever. Even though he was KO'd in the annual, he did the same to Thor within 3 hits and prior to that lightning Hulk already took Thor exact same lightning and was somehow fine afterwards.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: Agreed, Hulk cannot do that to Zeus, but the context behind those scans is VERY important. So the point is, if you're going to tell the story, don't tell only the part that suits you.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw, Thor's lightning is much weaker than Zeus' lightning, I am pretty sure Hulk can resist it for a while.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for kindofcomicdaniel
kindofcomicdaniel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vineman52: Hold up I wasn't paying attention. WBH beats Zeus, Odin, and Thor at the same time? What has the Hulk done to put him anywhere near high skyfather levels? LOW Skyfather maybe, and that's being generous, but not high skyfather like these guys.

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus will stomp his face agains Earth and will break the planet in half, Zeus slaughters...

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DevilGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

Hold up I wasn't paying attention. WBH beats Zeus, Odin, and Thor at the same time? What has the Hulk done to put him anywhere near high skyfather levels? LOW Skyfather maybe, and that's being generous, but not high skyfather like these guys.

Regular Hulk has the feats to contend with skyfathers and effortlessly defeat them. (i.e savage hulk has beaten onslaught, defeated a device built to beat celestials, destroyed universes as a sideffect of his battle). Worldbreaker Hulk (based on logic) is at least a megavesal being based on the fact that he is leagues above savage hulk in terms of power. So if savage hulk can curbstomp skyfathers (based on actual feats), then worlbreaker hulk should easily do it without trouble.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#429  Edited By vineman52
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration:

Hold up I wasn't paying attention. WBH beats Zeus, Odin, and Thor at the same time? What has the Hulk done to put him anywhere near high skyfather levels? LOW Skyfather maybe, and that's being generous, but not high skyfather like these guys.

Regular Hulk has the feats to contend with skyfathers and effortlessly defeat them. (i.e savage hulk has beaten onslaught, defeated a device built to beat celestials, destroyed universes as a sideffect of his battle). Worldbreaker Hulk (based on logic) is at least a megavesal being based on the fact that he is leagues above savage hulk in terms of power. So if savage hulk can curbstomp skyfathers (based on actual feats), then worlbreaker hulk should easily do it without trouble.

Ok idk much on Onslaught so I'll give you that one, for now. The device built to beat celestials is ABC logic. That's like saying just because A beats B, and C can beat A, that C beats B as well. Also, scan on the universe thing.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vineman52 said:

@supremegeneration:

Ok idk much on Onslaught so I'll give you that one, for now. The device built to beat celestials is ABC logic. That's like saying just because A beats B, and C can beat A, that C beats B as well. Also, scan on the universe thing.

It's good to use ABC logic. ABC logic works.

And here's the universe scan:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Strength/MindlessHulkShockwaves.jpg.html

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4798748

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:
@vineman52 said:

@supremegeneration:

It's good to use ABC logic. ABC logic works.

And here's the universe scan:

http://s388.photobucket.com/user/OneDumbG0/media/Hulk%20Strength/MindlessHulkShockwaves.jpg.html

http://www.comicvine.com/images/1300-4798748

Fair enough. But as per Secret Wars 2015, destroying Earth also includes that universe. Odin is, debatably, a galaxy buster. Hulk must've destroyed only that Earth or that universe's Earth equivalent.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk dies

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder when Vineman52 is going to get banned. I hope it's soon because he isn't even funny like Chew's followers.

That being said, Zeus should win 10/10 easily. Close to a stomp.

vineman52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal:

You have not proven me wrong. Hulk can still beat zeus.

Thunderbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: If we go by feats alone then TOAA should probably get his ass handed to him by Captain America. You truly are in denial about Hulk getting stomped by Zeus. It seems that you have made up your mind based on your personal interpretation of things so no point arguing with you.

Aimless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus doesn't have enough showings to suggest he wins this encounter,given the restrictions.

Scaling him off Odin is faulty

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: If we go by feats alone then TOAA should probably get his ass handed to him by Captain America. You truly are in denial about Hulk getting stomped by Zeus. It seems that you have made up your mind based on your personal interpretation of things so no point arguing with you.

No. The problem is by concept TOAA does not need any feats (he does have) because he's the ultimate omnipotent being in the Marvel Universe, Zeus on the other hand has failed to operate as a Sky Father like Odin several times. Hell, TOAA's lack of feats is what keeps his character development untouched and still be considered that powerful, Zeus on the other hand has enough instances to make a case yet fails to operate as high as people puts him.

Why are you responding to such an old post. I couldn't care less at this point.

Thunderbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: Well I just watched Captain America Civil War and got so pissed off at the absurdity of Iron Man getting ridiculed by a mere "peak-human strength" character that I had to come here and post something.

GIliad_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@ghostravage: Well I just watched Captain America Civil War and got so pissed off at the absurdity of Iron Man getting ridiculed by a mere "peak-human strength" character that I had to come here and post something.

Consider that the environment was nothing short of an absolute worst case scenario for Tony. It allowed Captain America to capitalise on his 1 v 1 close range speciality while providing Tony with very few options to utilise his full arsenal of ranged equipment and superior manoeuvrability and he was simultaneously fighting two opponents both with the capacity to damage his suit (something which any other Cap/Bucky level without the same gear would not have accomplished). Furthermore Tony was still outperforming them at times and a strong case can be made that he was holding back.

Thunderbrand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#442  Edited By Thunderbrand

For me it's absolutely stupid to show Iron Man get even slightly affected by cap's punches, especially after you've seen him facing the Hulk and Thor on equal terms. And I'm not just talking about the final scene (Tony's worst case scenario as you said) where Tony needed to use the armor's A.I. to even fight back, but also their first encounter at the airport where cap (peak human!) goes H2H against Iron Man (100T!) and holds his own... I've seen some pretty ridiculous things happen in comics but that movie has topped everything.

Lord_God119

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#444  Edited By Lord_God119

Zeus still wins, he's more powerful than Atlas who can lift the heavens/universe for years, WBH isn't strong enough to lift universe

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was there a need to bump it? It's a clear mismatch...

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ZEUS got this

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody knows how much the "heavens" weigh as it is an ambiguous term and more meant as a metaphor rather then an actual strength feat. Especially seeing as Hercules carried those same heavens and he is physically weaker then Hulk, let alone WBH.

@adamtrmm said:

Why was there a need to bump it? It's a clear mismatch...

Because Willy likes to bump his own threads and then delete his comment.

jayman1999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zues pimp smacks him to a different universe, spite

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has nothing on Zeus. At all.

Zeus can nullify his healing. He can match him blow for blow with magic and amp himself further. I would not be surprised if he could depower Hulk and just absorb the energy hes using.

Zeus slaughterstomps.

erikarlsson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why was this bumped? What puts WBH on skyfather level?