World Breaker Hulk vs Zeus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Still. Zeus. Again.

Ricardo_Torres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: with one hard clap sue would fly like a fly

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#303  Edited By RealityWarper

Skyfathers.
Cheaters.

Hummmmmm.
It's strange how that sounds familiar !!!

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#304  Edited By Jestersmiles

this already happen and Zeus murder Gumby.

Fin.

Yes Yes I know it was not WBH, still Zeus turns him into mush..

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this already happen and Zeus murder Gumby.

Fin.

Yes Yes I know it was not WBH, still Zeus turns him into mush..

WBH was holding back !!!! :O

And Zeus cheated !!!!

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Zeus wins.. again.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#307  Edited By RealityWarper

Zeus wins.. again.

By cheat !
Hulk was holding back !!!

A guy here said it !

O_O

Saint_Sophie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#308  Edited By Saint_Sophie

@realitywarper: Woweee I dndt know Hulk waz holding bck! He winz then b/c da Hulk iz da strongest 1 dere is and Zeus waz cheatin so that doesn't mak it fair!

Hulk haz unlimited strength Zeus only doez bc he cheatin so Hulk stompz!

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@realitywarper: Woweee I dndt know Hulk waz holding bck! He winz then b/c da Hulk iz da strongest 1 dere is and Zeus waz cheatin so that doesn't mak it fair!

Hulk haz unlimited strength Zeus only doez bc he cheatin so Hulk 5ever!

omfg daz zo tru3 !!!

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

@raynorj4:

1. So you think he just turns off the very thing that made and powers him? Right. Thats the same as asking the Hulk to not fight while angry.
  2. Since he didn't use anything but his hands, it's handed to you on a silver plate that Zeus did exactly as agreed on.
  3. Then remain ignorant.
  4. Since reason doesn't appear to be part of your debating repertoire, that seems unlikely.
  5. Since you are one of those people I mentioned, no it isn't.
  6. You are welcome to provide a better timeframe.
  7. And there you go thinking it's Hulk that needs to get angry in order for Banner to change into him... that's not how it works.
  8. You mean like he did in Infinity where the best Thor could manage was knock him over?
  9. So you actually have no clue what two of the biggest and well known comicbook-characters are not able to do? Suspected as much.
  10. Tastes even better when sprinkled with the tears of butthurt fanboys.
PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj4: What do you want to prove? Hulk gets curbstomped no matter what incarnation he is in, the only chance for him not to lose is if Zeus is not allowed to move, that way they'll just stalemate.....

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#319  Edited By RealityWarper

@outside_85: @pablosl: The only attitude to have with Raynor is to flag him and call renchamp. He will ban him.

Save time guys. :)

PabloSL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#321  Edited By PabloSL

@raynorj4: Oh sorry, when I read you points it seemed you were trying to make a case for Hulk

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj4:

1. Is it now? Oh wait, no it isn't. And it's not cheating either.
  2. Good, you agree, first step on the road to become wiser has been taken, go help yourself to a cookie as a prize. Seriously though, that blow is no different from the ones Hulk throws or those by the Juggernaut, even if you can't see the power, the gamma, magic and the rage is still there.
  3. It's yours that remains on display.
  4. Only you would know.
  5. This doesn't even register on the small list of things in my head when go to bed.
  6. I got that from you since you were the one that posted issue numbers.
  7. Since step one of this little dance of ours.
  8. You imply Thanos actually struggles against those two when it's been abdly demonstrated that the people he does struggle with are called Galactus.
  9. The amount of times Superman has actually 'sun-dipped' can be counted on a single hand. And what are you talking about? What armor?
  10. I am indeed, you just need to let me know if I need to get you an union to keep you going.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raynorj5 said:

@outside_85 said:

@raynorj4:

1. Is it now? Oh wait, no it isn't. And it's not cheating either.
  2. Good, you agree, first step on the road to become wiser has been taken, go help yourself to a cookie as a prize. Seriously though, that blow is no different from the ones Hulk throws or those by the Juggernaut, even if you can't see the power, the gamma, magic and the rage is still there.
  3. It's yours that remains on display.
  4. Only you would know.
  5. This doesn't even register on the small list of things in my head when go to bed.
  6. I got that from you since you were the one that posted issue numbers.
  7. Since step one of this little dance of ours.
  8. You imply Thanos actually struggles against those two when it's been abdly demonstrated that the people he does struggle with are called Galactus.
  9. The amount of times Superman has actually 'sun-dipped' can be counted on a single hand. And what are you talking about? What armor?
  10. I am indeed, you just need to let me know if I need to get you an union to keep you going.

1. It is if he agreed to the rules beforehand.

2. Really now? A Sky Father using magic in his punches that is clearly visible is no different then when Hulk punches Juggy? Also good job on not picking up the sarcasm in my post, i guess it must be too dificulty for you over the internet. The gamma is inside the Hulk if it's not something visible around it means it's not being used. Because when it is used regular human beings literally melt away and if it explodes even more powerful beings get disintigrated. You also mention magic, what magic does the Hulk have?

3. Nope.

4. Still denying the obvious?

5. Oh i am sure your head is full of things, you are truly letting it show here.

6. So issue numbers makes you automatically thing the amount of time that passed between the issues means that amount passed in the comics? Damn... Didn't know Hulk and Banner are getting close to a hundred years since their first showing.

7. I just looked and nope, nowhere did i say Hulk needs to get angry for Banner to change into the Hulk, so another made up thing by you. Let's add it to the list of Zeus didn't use magic in his punches, Thanos vs Hulk must be non canon, etc...

8. Yes Thanos did actually struggle against people like Thor and Hulk, Thanos get's absolutely decimated against someone like Galactus he can't even take on Sky Fathers and win, what chance does he have against Galactus? Unless Galactus was hungry as hell.

9. That's good, but you are still not listening to me when i say i do not talk about quantity.

10. Wow you even opened a union, i must say i am impressed.

@pablosl No worries mate.

@sophia89

Well i guess it beats Sentries influence giving you mental issues, agrophobia and depression. Not leaving the house for 29 hours must be tough on you. Look i did not flat out deny the obvious must mean it is true. #LOGIC.

No Caption Provided

dont let the depression get you mate.

jeez i just got banned on a website, better go ahead and make another account and say people have no lives

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am an obvious troll who fails to succeed in making an argumentory...

I constantly show my hate to other users...

I am ? I am ?

Loading Video...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: Seeing as you are a Sentry fan i guess it flew above your head that the whole no life thing was started by your friend here with making a connection of Hulk having anger so must his fanboys too which i just replied than as a Sentry fan he has agrophobia. But it's ok i know you guys take some time to get things, i will let it sink in. Peace.

derrrrr lets go ahead and make another account after being banned again, that will show them who has a life

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#334  Edited By RealityWarper

@cgoodness:

Hulk has unlimited Streeeenght !!!!!

Puny Zeus !!!! :O

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedailybagel said:

@jashro44: Hephaestus said "you've been struck by zeus, and now you'll only heal fast enough" or something along those lines, he didn't overload his healing factor, I think his lightning bolt disabled it. Similarly to what zeus did Prometheus. It didn't totally get rid of it though, in the next issue its mentioned that hulks healing factor was at 12%, or something like that.

7%

No Caption Provided

Due to how Hulk's power works, being at 7 percent of how fast he regenerates doesn't mean he's going to die.

Healing always takes time, BUT, for the Hulk it does not matter how long it takes.

Hulk's powers have to do with his cells growing stronger in proportion to stress. Hulk has the tissues of vital organs destroyed all the time but His superhuman DNA always remains and regenerates all the destroyed and damaged tissue. This is why the Hulk is indestructible.

Hulk has faced forces just as powerful or more powerful than Zeus. If Hulk wanted to beat Zeus he would have, but he was asking Zeus to help him out and so he just decided he would take a beating for his family's sake.

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#336  Edited By RealityWarper

bump

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: with one hard clap sue would fly like a fly

with one thought Sue can explode his heart or brains.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#339 thedailybagel  Moderator  Online

@pooty: are you referring to hulk? If so then you couldn't be more wrong...

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#340  Edited By pooty

@thedailybagel said:@pooty: are you referring to hulk? If so then you couldn't be more wrong...

sure

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Zues

militaryMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus slaughters

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My posts still make me laugh

Sirslamsalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#347  Edited By Sirslamsalot

Whoa this is a big post, I'm not going to go through everything and see if it's been said already so im just going to say it.

When Hulk confronted Zeus he went there to lose, not only that(because I know its the biggest argument to this story) but Hulk wasnt even Green Scar, he was Gravage Hulk when he fought Zeus. Also Zeus hit Hulk many times when they were exchanging blows, but when Hulk stopped he is no longer enraged, therefore his healing factor and durability get shot. Zeus opened the fight with a right cross to Hulk face.

Oh and he cheated when he used magic, before the fight he made an Oath to fight him by hand. He tried to Incinerate him with a lightning bolt as soon as his wife called for it, she said your oath means nothing to this monster. He threw a lightning bolt. Hulk tanked it. Because Zeus physical blows are stronger than a fed Galactus cosmic beam. Hulk tanked that and healed right through it. This writer wanted to land sympathy for Hulk and show he cares for his family. Not only the Galactus beam but Hulk had the weight of a medium size star dropped on him and held it easy.

ShaoKahn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus would still curbstomp the WBHulk . WBHulk is only a herald level . Skyfather ( galaxy buster ) > Heralds by a long shot

KingOfKings1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus easily

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus beats him with his bare hands, just like last time.