World Breaker Hulk vs Zeus

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By jashro44

@ghostravage: Yea. Zeus also states in the end of the issue that the hulk will feel his hits for many months to come.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

As for why that never happened before I suppose Pak was trying to show that no one has hit Hulk as hard as Zeus did.

For the record I am not sure if Zeus does win this as he does lack feats. If it were regular hulk it would be pretty clear cut but world breaker hulk is very different.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: i bet Zeus can hit harder than that.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: i bet Zeus can hit harder than that.

Do you have feats of Zeus hitting harder then world breaker hulk? If not then the only thing Zeus really has going for him is his status.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By ghostrider2

@jashro44: i don't think we need feats for that since he is a god.If he wanted him dead, well you know...

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By jashro44

@ghostrider2 said:

@jashro44: i don't think we need feats for that since he is a god.If he wanted him dead, well you know...

Lots of people are gods. Areas was a god and yet I wouldn't say he can take regular hulk much less world breaker hulk.

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: im talking Zeus/Odin level not some punks like loki and others.Also you mean Ares right?

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: im talking Zeus/Odin level not some punks like loki and others.Also you mean Ares right?

Yea I mean Ares. Again I all ready said if we assume Zeus=Odin Zeus will probably win....Problem being is Zeus lacks feats to say he is equal to Odin. You said Zeus was suepioer because he was a god. I provided an example of someone who was a god and is quite clearly weaker then hulk. You can say Ares is a "punk" but it doesn't change the point....Do you have any other feats for Zeus?

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44: nope, only those you posted, im watching football anyway i don't think he has better h2h feats.But i still keep my point that he can hit harder.

thegreat4u

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ain't Zeus odins equal if he is then he will win

Spartan101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Spartan101

With the level of strength wb hulks already at here and no cheating by zeus just a h2h brawl its going be close,amping for zeus is not unlimited,he will come to point where he cannot amp anymore,,wb hulk if the fight gos on will not limit out,as the beyonder once said his rage is indeed limitless,so imo we havent seen the hulk even close to what he can do,at wb stage rage levels that alone is a mother to stop him at. Hulk wins in a fight of total planet busting glory!!

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: You know that he didn't do it alone, had help with Red-She Hulk in doing that.

But......he.......uh........

No Caption Provided

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well zeus has more fighting experience... and can probably amy his strength to levels superior to the hulk. so zeus finishes it quickly.. he can win

..........Are you serious.......like.....Hulk has unlimited strength ans stuff......

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#63  Edited By Hyperlight

@nick31898: the capacity for unlimited strength.... but zeus is a god that has controls over energies that could allow him to do any number of feats... including amping his strength. zeus can win if he finishes the fight quickly because his chances will get lower and lower as the fight goes on

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898: the capacity for unlimited strength.... but zeus is a god that has controls over energies that could allow him to do any number of feats... including amping his strength. zeus can win if he finishes the fight quickly because his chances will get lower and lower as the fight goes on

Exactly. Zeus can amp his power quicker then Hulk's rage can build. Zeus should put Hulk down before Hulk reaches a level he can't match.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Wolfrazer

@pooty: Why would Zeus have a limit to amping his strength? If he does, jeez Marvel why do you gotta water down everything.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Why would Zeus have a limit to amping his strength? If he does, jeez Marvel why do you gotta water down everything.

With no limit Zeus would be able to beat anyone even Galactus, Eternity etc. Zeus is not all powerful

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@wolfrazer said:

With no limit Zeus would be able to beat anyone even Galactus, Eternity etc. Zeus is not all powerful

Yet it's perfectly ok for Hulk? I am just talking strength here, not anything else. But I guess that is a point...meh. /Shrug

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By pooty

@wolfrazer: The Hulk has POTENTIAL for unlimited strength. Just because a person has potential does not mean they will reach that potential. Think about it. How mad can Hulk actually get? Rage has limits

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Not according to what some say on here, I keep going back and forth with this one person says one thing yet another says...another so I dunno what to believe.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty: Not according to what some say on here, I keep going back and forth with this one person says one thing yet another says...another so I dunno what to believe.

Go by feats not what people say. Who is the most powerful person Hulk has beaten? Who has Hulk lost to? That tells you how powerful Hulk currently is.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pooty said:

@wolfrazer said:

Go by feats not what people say. Who is the most powerful person Hulk has beaten? Who has Hulk lost to? That tells you how powerful Hulk currently is.

Exactly! I'm tired of hearing Hulk has unlimited power when he doesn't.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#72  Edited By GhostRavage

@jashro44 said:

@ghostravage: Yea. Zeus also states in the end of the issue that the hulk will feel his hits for many months to come.

As for why that never happened before I suppose Pak was trying to show that no one has hit Hulk as hard as Zeus did.

For the record I am not sure if Zeus does win this as he does lack feats. If it were regular hulk it would be pretty clear cut but world breaker hulk is very different.

Agreed, Zeus did punch him hard... hell, making Hulk puke his organs is proof enough he was hitting with a considerable amount of force... However, Hulk wasn't able to regenerate like he does... Zeus zapped him with a lightning, punched him with magically enhanced fists and ultimately proceeded to punish Hulk Apollo style... It's also visible in your own scan that Hulk wasn't healing at all. He still had big holes in his stomach.

Edit! Look at the guy's statement... "Your strength wont return for a long time... You've been hit by Zeus" which implies Zeus DID use some sort of magic against Hulk... once again.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the thing, he has to do something to take WBH out quickly, because if he tries to fight WBH, one on one, WBH would just beat him on the account he would just become stronger, not weaker, like most opponents. But IDK if zues has any attacks to do that, because WNH is Hulk's strongest form. If it was savage hulk, zues could do it, but idk about WB.

NICK31898

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@hyperlight said:

Exactly. Zeus can amp his power quicker then Hulk's rage can build. Zeus should put Hulk down before Hulk reaches a level he can't match.

But this is World Breaker Hulk. He already IS at a level above Zeus.

Remember, he is more powerful than World War Hulk, who took on a lot of marvel, and beat them.

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick31898:

in a story that was built for him to wn. BB was a skrull, and Dr Strange didnt want to hurt him.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@hyperlight said:

But this is World Breaker Hulk. He already IS at a level above Zeus.

Remember, he is more powerful than World War Hulk, who took on a lot of marvel, and beat them.

WWH beat the same people that Hulk has always beaten. People forget that not one person in WWH wanted to kill Hulk. Every one of them understood Hulk and felt bad for him. If Reed/Dr.Strange/Tony Stark wanted to kill Hulk they would have. Zeus met Hulk already. And I know Hulk didn't want to fight but it was proven that Zeus was leagues above that version of Hulk. Who is the strongest person WBH has beaten? I'm sure Zeus could beat that person too. But lets say WBH is already above Zeus. It won't take long for Zeus can amp to a level to pass hulk IMO.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stopping a healing factor and slowing it down are two diffrent things.

Stopping the DNA from building tissue for a while is not the same as destroying the DNA. As long as the DNA is there it doesn't matter how long tissue regenration takes. The DNA will still regenerate itself and then start to work on cellular tissue, which takes longer due it being a long series of chemical reactions but isn't problem for guys like Hulk or Wolverine to do once they are up to speed again.

Zeus' maigc can slow Hulk down and knock him out but it can't stop him for good. Hulk still survived the fight with Zeus as well as being continusly piscked at by Zeus' vultures for days.

Hulk can be held off temperarily by Zeus but Hulk will still ultimatey win. Hulk has no limit to his pwer. Zes has great power on par with Odin and other supremely powerful entities of the cosmos but he has a limit. That's why Hulk wins.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By dum529001

@pooty:

Hulk didn't want to kill anyone either. He just wanted payback for the deaths he thought the Illuminati of Marvel-earth was responsible for. He was holding back because he didn't want to destroy the earth or its people.

Hulk just gave them all a btu whooping. He could have killed them all(excluding the superhumans who can't die, just like him) if he really wanted to and there would be nothing they could do to stop him.

jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Zeus would still win.

World Breaker Hulk was only a planet scale power, Zeus is a Sky Farther which means he's a Galaxy scale powerhouse.

Pretty obvious who wins.

Avatar image for christhecomicpunk
ChristhecomicPunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was not stated anywhere that Zeus was using magic to negate Hulks regeneration. I am not sure why people even mention this.

As for the fight, probably Zeus.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty:

Hulk didn't want to kill anyone either. He just wanted payback for the deaths he thought the Illuminati of Marvel-earth was responsible for. He was holding back because he didn't want to destroy the earth or its people.

Hulk just gave them all a btu whooping. He could have killed them all(excluding the superhumans who can't die, just like him) if he really wanted to and there would be nothing they could do to stop him.

A bloodlusted Reed/Tony Stark/ Black panther/Sentry/Dr. Strange will MUDSTOMP a bloodlusted Hulk. No way Hulk could beat that team if they were serious. Dr. Strange admitted he could banish Hulk but didn't. Zom could have killed Hulk. Sentry/Void could have killed Hulk. Brains/Magic will beat brute strength.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus stomps.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@dum529001 said:

@pooty:

A bloodlusted Reed/Tony Stark/ Black panther/Sentry/Dr. Strange will MUDSTOMP a bloodlusted Hulk. No way Hulk could beat that team if they were serious. Dr. Strange admitted he could banish Hulk but didn't. Zom could have killed Hulk. Sentry/Void could have killed Hulk. Brains/Magic will beat brute strength.

Prove it.

pooty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By pooty

@dum529001: Hulk lost WWH. Sentry took hulk to the limit. Hulk couldn't harm Juggernaut. A team of sentry/Juggernaut would have ended Hulk in 1 issue. Sue storm could explode his organs repeatedly while never being seen. Kitty Pryde could have phased his heart out. Tony had a gun that inhibits super powers. Reed could have sent him to the negative zone. Reed has a son who could have ended hulk in one gesture. Let's not pretend that Wwh is more powerful then all those heroes combined

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@pooty said:

@dum529001 said:

@pooty:

Prove it.

Are you serious?

You're asking if a blood lusted Reed, tony, panther, strange, and sentry; all of whom are either the smartest or most powerful beings on earth, couldn't find a way to defeat hulk?

.......I.......I.........I have no words.

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus is gonna whoop that green booty again.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus.

Avatar image for super_soldierxii
Super_SoldierXII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

That is all.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pooty said:

@dum529001 said:

@pooty:

Prove it.

Entropy Gun

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

WBH ain't near herald level let alone skyfather level

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In the scan posted at the top of the page, nothing was stated about Hulk being debilitated for months.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9
deactivated-5cc9f423d4bb9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zeus

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#93 frozen  Moderator

@jashro44: Zeus really doesn't need feats....

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94 frozen  Moderator

Zeus is a skyfather. He stomps.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen Skyfather is just a title. It's not an indication of power.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96 frozen  Moderator

@dondave said:

@frozen Skyfather is just a title. It's not an indication of power.

Sure it is.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen It isn't. Any god can become a Skyfather.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98 frozen  Moderator

@dondave: It's also used to describe the power level of such beings. Zeus is associated with such.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen It's not the be end all reason for Zeus defeating Hulk. Balder became became a Skyfather. It doesn't mean he'd beat Hulk. Even before Odin gained the Odin Force he was a Skyfather. It doesn't mean he'd have beaten Hulk before he gained it.

Being a Skyfather isn't a reason for beating anyone. Unless the god in question has feats that suggest that he can beat his opponent.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100 frozen  Moderator

@dondave: Skyfathers have been associated with high level of power. By definition it is a title but different sources associate high-level power to the term. There's Skyfather level and then there's Skyfather title. Zeus is Skyfather level, as he is Odin's equal.