User Lists: 11

movie x-men

HellionVulcan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

@icecold14: Hulk's handled absolute zero before.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It states the suit helped Hulk tank it but Iceman transmutates Hulk & thats it ,oh wait Movie versions Hulk stomps this badly since Iceman film version is incredibly weaker than the comicbook version.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@icecold14 said:

@noone301994: The suit protected straight up man -.-

But the suit doesn't cover his entire body and he didn't even seem phased by it. Either way the feat isn't really his own since the suit helped.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: i sound like a brat because your ice man is no match for hulk not even close.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda said:

@icecold14: i sound like a brat because your ice man is no match for hulk not even close.

Hulk has no way of taking down Ice Man. At best, you could argue a stalemate but there's no way Hulk could win.

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: You see that my friend :o this is why today my jimmies rustled to the max :\

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone301994: ice man is virtually immortal in every way because he is ice himself. he can reform from anything. there is no shocking way ice man is defeating hulk. and hulk cannot iceman. i like iceman, i don't like the way he was defeated in x men days of future past. he was defeated so easily. ice man could have regenerated from that with ease.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drfate: this is why no one replied to your comment because your comment doesn't make any sense at all. MC hulk will rip wolverine apart. this same hulk that was blasted several times with powerful guns. he punched out lleviatan a punch that will annihilate wolverine. chitauri's blasted this guy continuously and kept on fighting. you really do hate the hulk, i can see that. HULK HATER!!. hulk has taken several blasts that far surpasses scott summer optic blast. this feat alone surpasses that of wolverine puny feats. the impact of 2008 hulk when he was fighting the abomination was affecting the surroundings. wolverine will just die.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@medulaoblaganda: Right... It's just.. Your comment saying, "ice man is no match for hulk not even close" kind of threw me off there... It kind of contradicts what you said not 15 minutes ago.

Newblood2333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's comic WB hulk, he wins with ease. If it's movie Hulk, he wins with difficulty.

medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Comic versions X-Men can win thanks to Magneto, Iceman and Scarlet Witch

Movie versions X-Men is weak, Iceman was basically just made of ice and could easily be killed by physical means, Magneto in his movie versions was decent, he moved the golden gate bridge which weights near one million tons, Scarlet Witch is yet to make an appearance.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icecold14: I actually dont hate him....your literally making him overrated..your making spite threads with him the only opposing force....really?