This topic is locked from further discussion.

#1 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

No weapons

No prep

Start off 6 feet away

No flying or any other punk stuff or pussyfooting around. Straight brawling

Let the smashing begin

#2 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

lmfao 'pussyfooting around' XD

WW is too fast for WBH. But if WBH flicks her he'd win.

#3 Edited by GhostRavage (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Wonder Woman dies terribly. If she can get hurt by bullets... Imagine what super high radiation will do... She will die from Gamma incineration or from a few Hulk punches.

#4 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Hulks muscles are powered by gamma rays. theyre about the same speed. he destroys planets. he couldnt do that without the speed required.

#5 Edited by TifaLockhart (14012 posts) - - Show Bio

No, she is definitely faster. It's moot though, as he's too durable and strong for her.

#6 Edited by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio

Straight brawling, right next to each other, smashing? WBH.

If non-brawl, w/weapons, I'd take Wonder Woman.

#7 Posted by GhostRavage (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Yea, Lasso is the most overpowered weapon of all times.

#8 Edited by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

Yea, Lasso is the most overpowered weapon of all times.

Hulks arms are the most overpowered weapons of all times ! Hulk SMASH

#9 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2778 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk

#10 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2962 posts) - - Show Bio

If she gets him in her laso she might win. WIthout that she loses

#11 Posted by WillPayton (9134 posts) - - Show Bio

Without PIS, and even without weapons, Wonder Woman should still win. Her combat speed and fighting skill advantage means Hulk really cant touch her.

#12 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

New 52 Wonder Woman is super weak, Joe Fixit could stomp her.

#13 Posted by GhostRavage (8338 posts) - - Show Bio

Without PIS, and even without weapons, Wonder Woman should still win. Her combat speed and fighting skill advantage means Hulk really cant touch her.

So... Because Hulk can't touch her means she automatically wins... Great analysis...

Hulk is the best melee brawler in the comic industry, his powerset is designed for him to be the best melee combatant. It doesn't matter if he can't touch her, atleast he has the power to put her down rather easily while she has NOTHING to harm Hulk if she doesn't have her weapons. WBH stomps eventually.

#14 Posted by Hulk_Smashes_Everyone (99 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

So... Because Hulk can't touch her means she automatically wins... Great analysis...

Hulk is the best melee brawler in the comic industry, his powerset is designed for him to be the best melee combatant. It doesn't matter if he can't touch her, atleast he has the power to put her down rather easily while she has NOTHING to harm Hulk if she doesn't have her weapons. WBH stomps eventually.

exactly and it doesnt matter if hes too slow to hit her, he'd eventually get mad enough that he'd be fast enough to hit her.

#15 Posted by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton said:

Also it's not like Hulk is some lumbering giant. He's much faster than people give him credit for here.

#16 Edited by Wardemon32 (4069 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. How is this even fair? Look at his name, someone lock this.

#17 Posted by oceanmaster21 (7727 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman wins

#18 Posted by GhostRavage (8338 posts) - - Show Bio
#19 Posted by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@oceanmaster21 said:

wonder woman wins

Obviously she does.

No. Wonder Woman is not out brawling World Breaker Hulk. If she fault like she normally did and had weapons, then I'd favour her, but she's w/o her normal skilled fighting and weapons in this match.

#20 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav said:

This.

#21 Posted by Blood_Red_Rage (508 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins. How is this even fair? Look at his name, someone lock this.

That is how I see it as well.

#22 Posted by homicidalmaniac (6640 posts) - - Show Bio

Is this current WW or not.

#23 Posted by God_Spawn (37294 posts) - - Show Bio

Well... Wonder Woman dies terribly. If she can get hurt by bullets... Imagine what super high radiation will do... She will die from Gamma incineration or from a few Hulk punches.

You do know bullets and piercing weapons are her weakness, right? I have absolutely zero idea how you can relate that to how Hulk beats her?

#24 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17243 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman gets stomped either ways. this is spite.

#25 Posted by Wolverine08 (38521 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk smash stupid woman!

#26 Edited by God_Spawn (37294 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman should get her sword of Hephaestus. You know, the one that is said to shave the atoms off an electron? Then we can have something like this happen >:D!!

#27 Edited by gav (433 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

Wonder Woman should get her sword of Hephaestus. You know, the one that is said to shave the atoms off an electron? Then we can have something like this happen >:D!!

Wonder Woman with her her sword is like Hercules with his sword and lion skin, two scary mofos. It's too bad they dodn't use them more often.

#28 Posted by ThatGuyWithHeadPhones (10183 posts) - - Show Bio

@theacidskull said:

Man, that fight will haunt Hulk fans in the battle forums for a while.

#29 Posted by ULTRAstarkiller (5855 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Wonder Woman

#30 Edited by God_Spawn (37294 posts) - - Show Bio

@gav: I think she has used it more in the N52, but I'm not sure, just something I heard. I'm not a huge fan of how N52 Diana has been written.

@thatguywithheadphones: I hope maybe as a joke lol. But Hulk was treated poorly in that issue.

Anyways, this fight has been done before. Locked for being a dupe.