• 117 results
#1 Edited by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio

How would this hierarchy go? Are these three incarnations of the Hulk the most powerful of them all?

Sorry. I also forgot to include Devil Hulk, Savage Hulk, Uni-Power Hulk, Maestro Hulk, Ultimate Hulk and Manga Hulk. Did I miss any? 

#2 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio

1. WB 
2.WWH

3.WH

#3 Posted by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod: My apologies. I also forgot to include Devil Hulk, Savage Hulk, Uni-Power Hulk, Maestro Hulk, Ultimate Hulk and Manga Hulk. Did I miss any?
#4 Posted by xan84 (4286 posts) - - Show Bio

WH nr 1 for sure he had celestial tech 
Then i would go with WB 
Finaly WWH
#5 Posted by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan: I edited the OP.
#6 Posted by Bor (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
" WH nr 1 for sure he had celestial tech Then i would go with WB Finaly WWH "
I agree. WH for the win without problem.
#7 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Xan said:
"WH nr 1 for sure he had celestial tech Then i would go with WB Finaly WWH "

WH is strong, only they have never really got into what WB can do, I just know he is really powerful?
#8 Posted by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod: And what about the other characters I added in the edited OP?
#9 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Undergroundgod: And what about the other characters I added in the edited OP? "

Yeah I don't see any added names up there more powerful than World Breaker or War Hulk.
#10 Posted by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod: I thought that Uni-Power Hulk was special? Oh, well.
#11 Posted by yodagod (2285 posts) - - Show Bio

War Hulk

Worldbreaker 
WWH, Maestro 
Uni-powered Hulk 
Professor Hulk 
Savage Hulk , Manga?
Joe-Fixit, Ultimate Hulk, Grey Hulk

#12 Posted by Undergroundgod (2924 posts) - - Show Bio
@yodagod said:
"

War Hulk

Worldbreaker 
WWH, Maestro 
Uni-powered Hulk 
Professor Hulk 
Savage Hulk , Manga?
Joe-Fixit, Ultimate Hulk, Grey Hulk

"

Yeah as of now I agree with you. Only this could change if they give us more on Worldbreaker.
#13 Posted by StrongestOneThereIs (6490 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
" @Undergroundgod: My apologies. I also forgot to include Devil Hulk, Savage Hulk, Uni-Power Hulk, Maestro Hulk, Ultimate Hulk and Manga Hulk. Did I miss any? "

You missed almost a dozen more 
And either WarHulk or Wolrdbreaker are the strongest 
WarHulk was able to access his power without the need for anger 
Worlbreaker seemed limitless in gamma energy and rage
#14 Posted by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio
@StrongestOneThereIs: Who are the dozen more?
#15 Posted by why so serious (1388 posts) - - Show Bio

what about mindless hulk??? 

also, did world breaker hulk break an entire continent just with his footsteps???  Imagine what would have happened if he jumped!!
#16 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
World Breaker Hulk takes this
#17 Posted by Susanoo (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure that Uni-Power is the most powerful... then World Breaker.
#18 Posted by Ocelot100 (200 posts) - - Show Bio

WH no doubt

#19 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
World Breaker Hulk takes this without any doubt in my mind
#20 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
War Hulk is the strongest one there is ! 

#21 Posted by warlord1234 (1269 posts) - - Show Bio

world breaker hulk
#22 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@warlord1234 said:
"world breaker hulk "
#23 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
War Hulk wins.
#24 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
"War Hulk wins. "

No
#25 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio

Whats the difference between the 3?

#26 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @Inevitable said:
"War Hulk wins. "

No "
Yes.
#27 Edited by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheDEMON! said:

" Whats the difference between the 3? "

World Breaker has gamma output. Unstable comparing to other two.
World War Hulk is pre World Breaker.  More stable than WB.
War Hulk is the Hulk augmented by Celestial's technology.
#28 Posted by TheDEMON! (468 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @TheDEMON! said:
" Whats the difference between the 3? "
World Breaker has gamma output. Unstable comparing to other two.
World War Hulk is pre World Breaker. 
War Hulk is the Hulk augmented by Celestial's technology.
"
Okay thanks.
#29 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @jasraj said:
" @Inevitable said:
"War Hulk wins. "

No "
Yes. "

Explain then
#30 Posted by Jazzitup (870 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker

#31 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jazzitup said:
"

World Breaker

"
#32 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable:
?
#33 Edited by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: War Hulk has complete control over his strength. He is cool, and has his limitless potential without need to get angry. He has Celestial technology backing him up, red whips from hands that can bind enemies, magical sword that overloaded Absorbing Man like nothing. He has a gamma output as well ( though some speculate that is Celestial's energy around his body ). The guy stopped the Unstoppable, which is impossible. Some even speculate he has telekinesis, as he threw a pyramid as one piece, but I don't agree with that since they follow real laws of physics, which do not aply to comics. Overall, War Hulk is the strongest because he doesn't need to get angry in order to become more powerful. He already is, from the start. Others Hulks need to. Clear mind, limitless potential from the start, Celestial's technology = WIN for War Hulk. He is my favourite, mostly because this is best looking Hulk ever.

#34 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @jasraj: War Hulk has complete control over his strength. He is cool, and has his limitless potential without need to get angry. He has Celestial technology backing him up, red whips from hands that can bind enemies, magical sword that overloaded Absorbing Man like nothing. He has a gamma output as well ( though some speculate that is Celestial's energy around his body ). The guy stopped the Unstoppable, which is impossible. Some even speculate he has telekinesis, as he threw a pyramid as one piece, but I don't agree with that since they follow real laws of physics, which do not aply to comics. Overall, War Hulk is the strongest because he doesn't need to get angry in order to become more powerful. He already is, from the start. Others Hulk need to. Clear mind, limitless potential from the start, Celestial's technology = WIN for War Hulk. He is my favourite, mostly because this is best looking Hulk ever.

"

1) having control over your strength doesn't matter, WBH can increase to higher levels 
2) so what if he is cool? 
3) again, WBH can increase to high levels too, so War Hulk can increase without having to get angry? the thing that matters is if you can increase, WBH can increase too 
4) WBH is extremley durable, and he could just catch them 
5) WBH can dodge, seriously his power levels are obsurd 
6) ok, stopping unstoppable is good, but this is either bad writing if he is unstoppable and gets beat, Juggernaut was said to be unstoppable, he gets beat
7) i don't think he has Telekinesis, it's speculation, as you said 
8) ok, wait? he is stronger than the other versions because he doesn't have to get angry? that doesn't matter, the thing is atleast you get stronger, and anger acutally makes you stronger, the rush of adrenline increases strength levels 

9) RULK has a clear mind, he is tactical, but he has been beat before, tech won't matter angainst  power levels, WBH destroyed a continent in a few footsteps, his power levels are obsurd, it's your opinion if you like him more 

WBH Hulk wins
#35 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
All that being said, World Breaker Hulk takes this! =]

#36 Edited by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj: You don't get it. Other Hulks need to get angry in order to become more powerful. War Hulk has limitless strength from the start. War Hulk stomps World Breaker !

#37 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
Inevitable, it doesn't matter, WBH will be angry anyways, either the other Hulks make hm angry, or he already is angry, you ignored what I said, I already explained why WBH wins
#38 Posted by mrtrickster (2307 posts) - - Show Bio

isn't world breaker the hulk who becomes galactus herald? from what I remembered, this version has no feats at all.

#39 Posted by Edamame (28372 posts) - - Show Bio
@Edamame said:
"  I also forgot to include Devil Hulk, Savage Hulk, Uni-Power Hulk, Maestro Hulk, Ultimate Hulk and Manga Hulk. Did I miss any?  "
Not sure if you all considered these options as well.  : )
#40 Posted by Jazzitup (870 posts) - - Show Bio

uni Hulk wins this
#41 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
"
Inevitable, it doesn't matter, WBH will be angry anyways, either the other Hulks make hm angry, or he already is angry, you ignored what I said, I already explained why WBH wins
"
And what ? World Breaker is not even close to full potential. War Hulk is. He wins easily.
#42 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @jasraj said:
"
"
And what ? World Breaker is not even close to full potential. War Hulk is. He wins easily. "

Yes he is, he destroyed a continent in a few foot steps, something like that, the rush of adreneline makes you stronger, WBH wins
#43 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @jasraj said:
"
"
And what ? World Breaker is not even close to full potential. War Hulk is. He wins easily. "

Yes he is, he destroyed a continent in a few foot steps, something like that, the rush of adreneline makes you stronger, WBH wins "
No he is not, he still needs to get angry, War Hulk does not. War Hulk stomps.
#44 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@Inevitable said:
" @jasraj said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @jasraj said:
"
"

Yes he is, he destroyed a continent in a few foot steps, something like that, the rush of adreneline makes you stronger, WBH wins "
No he is not, he still needs to get angry, War Hulk does not. War Hulk stomps. "

you do know he can easily get angry, the angrier the stronger, War Hulk will struggle to get to WBH level, WBH stomps
#45 Posted by BattleMage (1128 posts) - - Show Bio
@Undergroundgod said:
"

1. WB 
2.WWH

3.WH

"
#46 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

World War Hulk takes this. I think he is the hulk at peak level performance
#47 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@grimlock said:
"World War Hulk takes this. I think he is the hulk at peak level performance "

Wrong.....World Breaker Hulk takes this, he destroyed a continent or something like that in a few footsteps
#48 Posted by superdemon (2342 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @grimlock said:

Wrong.....World Breaker Hulk takes this, he destroyed a continent or something like that in a few footsteps "
He almost sunk the eastern seaboard with a few foot steps. Not a continent.
#49 Posted by jasraj (4728 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdemon said:
" @jasraj said:
" @grimlock said:

Wrong.....World Breaker Hulk takes this, he destroyed a continent or something like that in a few footsteps "
He almost sunk the eastern seaboard with a few foot steps. Not a continent. "

Thanks for clearing that up, yeah i think WB takes this
#50 Posted by Inevitable (709 posts) - - Show Bio
@jasraj said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @jasraj said:
" @Inevitable said:
" @jasraj said:
"
"

No he is not, he still needs to get angry, War Hulk does not. War Hulk stomps. "

you do know he can easily get angry, the angrier the stronger, War Hulk will struggle to get to WBH level, WBH stomps "
WBH is nowhere near War Hulk's strength. War Hulk is limitless from the start. World Breaker is not. War Hulk stomps, so shut up.