World Breaker Hulk vs The 3 Disciples (Toriko)

• 63 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

World Breaker

No Caption Provided

3 Disciples

No Caption Provided

Scenario 1: Gauntlet Style

Scenario 2: All at once

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Carter_esque

Banner

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Cjdavis103

@laog: the president solos by using the minority of Bruce Banner turning him into a normal human then killing him with his pinky

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By GOD_ENEL
GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@laog: the president solos by using the minority of Bruce Banner turning him into a normal human then killing him with his pinky

What about the other 2, does WB beat them?

@cjdavis103

StevieBoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By StevieBoss

World Breaker Stomps, WWH messed up Sentry ... ffs

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wasn't that PIS

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog said:

@stevieboss said:

Wasn't that PIS

yep. Massive amount of PIS. like.. sentry completely forgetting about super speed.

Mayan_Fist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mayan_Fist

Ichiryuu solos. Hulk is not going to go far with Minority World activated.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ichiryuu solos

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#11  Edited By Jgames

Hax beats brute strenght, 3 disciple wins

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 Disciples

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that I'm up to date on toriko.. Bump.

@ghostravage: Thoughts?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@princearagorn1: Know squat about Toriko. And Sentry's fight wasn't PIS but consistent plot. Bob wasn't mentally stable and what he lacked of speed was compensated for Energy Projection. Not that it matters since im already delivering WAY too many points on Hulk's potential to stomp a Mentally Stable Sentry totally excluding a fight that was legit but people instantly claims was PIS.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@ghostravage:

Hmm. Three disciples have some serious feats on their side:

Jirou: Knocking master:

Knocking is a technique used in toriko for paralyzing things. A kind of pressure-point attack if you will.

No Caption Provided

The five minute range varies according to how he knocks though.

It differs from the pressure point attacks because it works even at range, like these large beast in the air:

No Caption Provided

Jirou knocks the whole toriko world in one shot:

with 'Grand Knocking':

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

During that period, no one was able to move, except for other two disciples, and probably one-two other people, as said by starjun in the scan before this one, even when they were in mortal danger.

Do note that jirou can use brute force attacks on the same level I think, but knocking is his special method. He blew off a nitro's head by simply touching it.

Ichiryu's strong enough to stop toriko's best attacks with a finger, or outright tank them, but what makes him dangerous is his hax called 'minority world':

a technique which causes the particles which are in minority in his surrounding take control:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

As for midora, he can do this:

This is right after facing ichiryu though, he was nearly dead at this point:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

This is him going 'ugh humans are so bad' basically.

What's impressive is, toriko world is several times the size of our planet..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Definitely a good match. Not so sure how the last attack works... It does has range, but im unsure about the potency of it. Green Scar's best durability feats goes from continent-size attacks to planet-sized in World Breaker. Also, as far as i know, pressure points don't work on Hulk.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@laog said:

@stevieboss said:

Wasn't that PIS

yep. Massive amount of PIS. like.. sentry completely forgetting about super speed.

As if Hulk doesn't have great super-speed himself?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dum529001 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@laog said:

@stevieboss said:

Wasn't that PIS

he's way too slow to be a factor against sentry.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely a good match. Not so sure how the last attack works... It does has range, but im unsure about the potency of it. Green Scar's best durability feats goes from continent-size attacks to planet-sized in World Breaker. Also, as far as i know, pressure points don't work on Hulk.

not sure myself either. As for the pressure point, planet doesn't really have them to begin with.. and it still worked.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By dum529001

@princearagorn1 said:

@dum529001 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@laog said:

@stevieboss said:

Wasn't that PIS

How fast is Sentry?

Hulk has extremely explosive speed which allows for the great amount of force he generates, so I highly doubt you can show me someone with speed on that level.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Knocking Master Jirou would probably solo WBHulk. He showed planetary strength when he knocked the World*, freezing it in place, he's thousands of times faster than WBHulk, and he has good damage soak/durability.

*The Toriko world is about 4-5 times larger than ours IIRC

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By dum529001

@buttersdaman000 said:

Knocking Master Jirou would probably solo WBHulk. He showed planetary strength when he knocked the World*, freezing it in place, he's thousands of times faster than WBHulk, and he has good damage soak/durability.

How fast is Master Jirou?

Also, Hulk is powerful enough to a destory planet at base power-level.

World breaker Hulk can destory a planet and Hulk-level/Silver Surfer level foes just by clashing in the air with an equally powerful opponent.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#24  Edited By Erkan12

Jirou or Ichiryuu or Midora can solo. Their powers are planetary level as well, team wins.

@princearagorn1 said:

@laog said:

@stevieboss said:

Wasn't that PIS

No he didn't. He already tried to speedblitz him (first attack). And well, Hulk has super speed as well.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

World breaker Hulk can destory a planet and Hulk-level/Silver Surfer level foes just by clashing in the air with an equally powerful opponent.

A lot faster than Hulk. Early in the manga, Toriko was snatching multiple bullet speed objects out of the air at a time and since then he has grown in every aspect. There's also a character named Bianchi who can react somewhere between lightning speed and light speed, i'm not completely sure. Knocking Master Jirou is beyond both of them. Hulk has no reaction notable reaction feats. And yes, I know of the 5-6 scans of him moving blur speed.

When has Hulk ever destroyed a planet when he wasn't WWH or WBHulk? How big were the planets that he destroyed? How much effort did he exert? Knocking Master Jirou stopped the world pretty easily IIRC. Also, just looked it up, Toriko world is probably around the size of Jupiter, if not bigger.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By Erkan12

@buttersdaman000:

True, characters from Toriko series are really fast either, and Toriko already catched a bullet with ease.

No Caption Provided

But you are wrong about Hulk, he has really fast reflexes (lightning-fast).

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By dum529001

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

A lot faster than Hulk. Early in the manga, Toriko was snatching multiple bullet speed objects out of the air at a time and since then he has grown in every aspect. There's also a character named Bianchi who can react somewhere between lightning speed and light speed, i'm not completely sure. Knocking Master Jirou is beyond both of them. Hulk has no reaction notable reaction feats. And yes, I know of the 5-6 scans of him moving blur speed.

When has Hulk ever destroyed a planet when he wasn't WWH or WBHulk? How big were the planets that he destroyed? How much effort did he exert? Knocking Master Jirou stopped the world pretty easily IIRC. Also, just looked it up, Toriko world is probably around the size of Jupiter, if not bigger.

Hulk has caught missles and rockets with ease.

Hulk has resist energy that was enough to change the orbit of a planet as well. Another feat is when he destroyed an asteroid twice the szed of eartth with a single punch when no nuclear missl eon earth was powerful enougth to do it. Hulk's done other stuff I could mention but its a long list of stuff so I won't.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12 said:

Jirou or Ichiryuu or Midora can solo. Their powers are planetary level as well, team wins.

@princearagorn1 said:

@laog said:

@stevieboss said:

Wasn't that PIS

No he didn't. He already tried to speedblitz him (first attack). And well, Hulk has super speed as well.

Sentry was punched sqaure in his face when he made a speedy charge at Hulk.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Hulk has caught missles with ease.

Hulk has resist energy that was enough to change the orbit of a planet as well. Another feat is when he destroyed an asteroid twice the szed of eartth with a single punch when no nuclear missl eon earth was powerful enougth to do it. Hulk's done other stuff I could mention but its a long list of stuff so I won't.

Ok? The fastest missiles probably move around mach 25, and that's with current tech. I don't know what missile catching feats you have, but if they're before 2008-2009, then the missile is probably a lot slower. You also have to account for the type of missile that is fired and the type of plan it was fired from. Even so, catching a missile is childs play.

It's not much of a feat to be more powerful than a nuclear missile...also, Hulk was launched at that asteroid, so it was really his speed * mass that did all the damage, not his strength. And keep in mind that Toriko earth is as big as Jupiter soooo

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dum529001 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@dum529001 said:

How fast is Sentry?

He's faster than light

Hulk has extremely explosive speed which allows for the great amount of force he generates, so I highly doubt you can show me someone with speed on that level.

Most of the major marvel and DC characters completely outclass hulk in speed. So that's a freaking huge list.

@erkan12 said:

@princearagorn1 said:

Exactly. If he hadn't forgotten about his super speed, the first speedblitz would have ended everything.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By dum529001

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Ok? The fastest missiles probably move around mach 25, and that's with current tech. I don't know what missile catching feats you have, but if they're before 2008-2009, then the missile is probably a lot slower. You also have to account for the type of missile that is fired and the type of plan it was fired from. Even so, catching a missile is childs play.

It's not much of a feat to be more powerful than a nuclear missile...also, Hulk was launched at that asteroid, so it was really his speed * mass that did all the damage, not his strength. And keep in mind that Toriko earth is as big as Jupiter soooo

So you're saying that spring launched Hulk with enough speed to create the great nuclear force needed to bust a planet sized object? You must be joking.

Hulk actually punched the asteroid, he wasn't just thrown at it, so it certainly wasn't the springs doing the work.

Add Hulk has caught an ICBM after it took off, caught jets like they were standing still, snatched up rockets,etc.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By buttersdaman000

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

So you're saying that spring launched Hulk with enough speed to create the great nuclear force needed to bust a planet sized object? You must be joking.

Hulk actually punched the asteroid, he wasn't just thrown at it, so it certainly wasn't the springs doing the work.

Add Hulk has caught an ICBM after it took off, caught jets like they were standing still, snatched up rockets,etc.

I don't see how you can accept the fact that a man can turn into a giant green monster, but can't accept simple physics....even if they are steeped in comic book logic. Newtons second law pretty much says that force = mass * acceleration. The Hulk weighs about half a ton, and its obvious that he was launched at the asteroid. So the speed that he was launched * his own mass is what destroyed the asteroid, not his strength. But, it's not like i'm lowballing Hulk here. Destroying the asteroid is still a great durability feat.

And none of those 'reaction' feats are impressive....they're barely hyper sonic....

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@dum529001 said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

I don't see how you can accept the fact that a man can turn into a giant green monster, but can't accept simple physics....even if they are steeped in comic book logic. Newtons second law pretty much says that force = mass * acceleration. The Hulk weighs about half a ton, and its obvious that he was launched at the asteroid. So the speed that he was launched * his own mass is what destroyed the asteroid, not his strength. But, it's not like i'm lowballing Hulk here. Destroying the asteroid is still a great durability feat.

And none of those 'reaction' feats are impressive....they're barely hyper sonic....

Hulk didn't fly through the asteroid, he punched it. The jump merely served to get Hulk to the asteroid so he could destroy it.

Hulk didn't jump many times faster than light because if he did it would have busted up whatever he pushed off of and killed the earth instead of the planet sized asteroid that was coming to crash into and destory the earth.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001:

I didn't say he jumped, I said he was launched

GOD_ENEL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By GOD_ENEL

@princearagorn1

The author added some new feats to Ichiryuu and Midora in the volume release of the manga.

Also you did not mention Midora's atom destroying Hungry Space or invisibility/intangibility.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By D3athstroke

What is this? Midora eats him ans still stays hungry.

josephgomes619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has regen though

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke said:

Hulk has regen though

not with active minority world

Jimmy_McDon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First this isn't WBH this is WWH, second this thread sucks and nobody has no idea what they're talking about better lock it, this is WBH not Grey Hulk who did the asteroid feat, this isn't Savage Hulk or WWH, this is WBH. Get some knowledge before blathering, OP

icecold14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Jimmy_Rustler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk smash.

Master-Danny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Against two guys with minority world, the hulk will not win this.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

First this isn't WBH this is WWH, second this thread sucks and nobody has no idea what they're talking about better lock it, this is WBH not Grey Hulk who did the asteroid feat, this isn't Savage Hulk or WWH, this is WBH. Get some knowledge before blathering, OP

it's you who has no idea on who the 3 disciples are.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:
@jimmy_mcdon said:

it's you who has no idea on who the 3 disciples are.

please dont argue with eachother. it breaks my heart seeing that.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By kyrees

@those_eyes said:

please dont argue with eachother. it breaks my heart seeing that.

who are you ? i don't know you. what did you do to the real those_eyes ?

Seraph_King160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any disciple could solo

Yog-Sothoth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Yog-Sothoth
Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBHulk wins. He's not just planetary. He's a causal planetary+. None of of the team can solo. WBHulk spams a bunch of gamma busts and has this fight over with.