World Breaker Hulk vs Superman (Rules)

Avatar image for hulkworldbreakeroftheworld
hulkworldbreakeroftheworld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You cannot phase through a gamma burst lol, as it spreads everywhere even in the air, plus they move at the speed of light.

Superman has had trouble with massive amounts of energy before as well as got knocked out by it, gamma bursts are one if not the most powerful energy and raw explosions in the universe and supes is facing a continuous barrage of them to the face.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only If supes land a Multiple Planet Busting punches ^^

Spideyfan2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1004  Edited By Spideyfan2001

@clownprinceofcrime1995: The guy I mentioned said he has scans showing Hulk adapting to SS's speed while probably boarding since I doubt he'll go against Hulk 1v1 without the board. If he can adapt to that I think he can adapt to superman's. Also, if one oh hulk's powers is adapting to speed, then why is it all of a sudden is supes an exception? I don't think it works like that. Also, said guy said it would be impossible to phase through a gamma burst and supes has trouble with energy before. If energy attacks don't effect him, then why does lex luthor's.

Madripoor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus I have scans of hulk going against lord armacheddon when hulk was WB, to those who don't know who armacheddon is well he is known for one thing! ONE SHOTTING SILVER SURFER now if we go by the fact that silver surfer is above supes then by all purposes wbh is WAY ABOVE SUPERMAN.

Avatar image for clownprinceofcrime1995
clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spideyfan2001:

Hulk doesn't adapt to speeds! And SS never uses speed in combat, literally never.

Avatar image for cpt_facepuncher
Cpt_FacePuncher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkworldbreakeroftheworld: A gamma burst is made up of molecules. Superman is capable of vibrating his body fast enough that his molecules become so spread out that nothing can affect him while he's vibrating. Superman has reacted to Professor Zoom, light speed isn't an issue.

I would also like to point out that gamma bursts are nothing compared to a supernova in terms of raw energy output, and supes tanks those no sweat. So they're a non-issue.

In this scenario, Hulk is just a beefed up Mongul, someone he's defeated countless times before using his speed, freeze breathe, and heat vision all in tangent. If all else fails, he can also use his knowledge of pressure points to disable the Hulk.

TheGrayGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OVER 1000!!!!!

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thegrayghost: NOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I was gonna be the 1000 post...but you deserve it. Safe man. Happy debating

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cpt_facepuncher:

Nuh ugh hulk touched silver surfer so he can obviously adapt to speed! -.- ugh I hate myself just now

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isnt fair in the slightest for Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vibrating his body and making his molecules spread out will make him immune to a gamma burst blast? Can I ask for the scans in which state this!

Fost breath- cool power but alas ineffective as hulk has broken out of the same attack before by a guy called iceman.

Heat vision- again hulk has took worse attacks and shrugged them off.

Pressure points- when do we see supes go for pressure points? We hardly see him do the pressure points so why would he start now?.

This is normal supes you seem to be missing the point that a far less powerful creature called doomsday put supes in a coma and almost on his death bed, this is a WBH not a savage hulk or professor hulk but the most angriest and most merciless hulk EVER!!!! A wbh is thousands of times stronger then the doomsday who almost killed supes so why do you keep saying supes wins?

gamma bursts are much bigger then supernovas and give off a lot more energy so please.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thepowercosmic: Ofcourse WBH. Even if Superman was allowed to use all of his powers, they wouldn't affect the World Breaker Hulk. Heat vision can't cut worldbreaker hulk's head off, wtf are people saying on here? Has everyone gone totally mad? Superman's heat vision wouldn't be able to penetrate hulk's skin, any damage suffered from Heat vision would be instantly healed. Hulk in WBH mode has an unimaginably great healing factor.

Hulk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spideyvsbatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I frickin hate superman- he always beats my faves.

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I frickin hate superman- he always beats my faves.

Then you can be at ease since WBH stomps him here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty much

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think that Superman wins this. He is smarter than Bruce Banner when he is Hulk. He is faster and he can be stronger when he absorbs sufficient solar energy for destroy planets. He is better fighter and twice, he was able to defeat Goku ssj4

i give you the battle 1 between goku and superman:

Loading Video...

And the second battle:

Loading Video...

That's the why i say that Superman wins.

Avatar image for medulaoblaganda
medulaoblaganda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman barely wins, but if superman pisses the hulk off, the hulk could blows will strong enough to knock superman out.

clownprinceofcrime1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk .

phantomjolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman channels the screw attack force for his no limits ultimate punch

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenoobstomper: Please read the rules, no swearing on this site.

Anyway WBH stomps.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World Breaker Hulk.

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you use WB Hulk, then Superboy Prime should be used..but he'd casually slaughter Hulk. Superman has faced more difficult opponents than this guy, give it a rest. Clark can throw him into the Sun, The Source Wall or leave him at the end of the Universe and wait for him to die. He's done that to Darkseid and Doomsday. If you people read his multitude of comics, you'd know he'd deal with Hulk no problem.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WBH literally stomps.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1031 thedailybagel  Moderator

WBH

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It appears Hulk fans are as brainless and emotionally retarded as he is.

stl9997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes speed doesnt matter. Hulk has tagged just as powerful opponents moving at the same speed. Superman strength feats are neat and all, but those don't put him above Hulk considering both The Mad Thinker and The Beyonder said his strength can not be measured and is infinite, and recently punched a hole through time. Who need feats when people of that caliber are saying he's unlimited in strength. Also, I don't see any Supes fans taking into consideration the fact that World Breaker releases BLASTS(plural) strong enough to at least blow up a planet. Not saying these could kill Supes(highly doubt they would), but they will slow him down. and damage molecules, vibrating or not. Heat vision has been tried, and failed against weaker Hulk incarnations, why would it be different. Doomsday beat Superman and he couldn't fly, and wasn't as fast, had no healing factor AND wasn't even an amper.

This isn't a one sided fight, though the Superman fanboys would like to make it seem that way.

In this form, Hulk takes the majority 6/4.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1034  Edited By never give up

@cgoodness said:

This isnt fair in the slightest for Superman

Then the OP says I think Hulk wins lol

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS Hulk takes this with barely any effort.

Champion99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonbourne_: Why? Because Hulk's never had problems fighting ftl characters? Because this version of Hulk is so stupidly powerful that it barely makes sense? This version of Hulk is just retarded, has never been hurt and has strength through the roof and durability is directly tied to his strength. If people don't like how op this version is, use Green Scar (World War Hulk).... I personally dislike even using Worldbreaker because he's retarded in terms of pure power.

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

@jasonbourne_: Why? Because Hulk's never had problems fighting ftl characters? Because this version of Hulk is so stupidly powerful that it barely makes sense? This version of Hulk is just retarded, has never been hurt and has strength through the roof and durability is directly tied to his strength. If people don't like how op this version is, use Green Scar (World War Hulk).... I personally dislike even using Worldbreaker because he's retarded in terms of pure power.

Precisely why the stupid op didn't use Superboy Prime who would obliterate all Hulk incarnations..Hulk is overrated. You fools prolly don't even read the actual comics. His powers are distorted and exaggerated by idiotic fanboys. Truth is any reasonable person who knows Superman feats knows he wins so debating an irrational like you is pointless.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

*sigh*, look what Deathbattle has done, its plagued us with noob Superman wankers that have never picked up a comic and pass their ignorance and misunderstandings off as fact.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonbourne_: Your toxic superman wanking posts have given me brain cancer.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@20damon said:

Precisely why the stupid op didn't use Superboy Prime who would obliterate all Hulk incarnations..Hulk is overrated. You fools prolly don't even read the actual comics. His powers are distorted and exaggerated by idiotic fanboys. Truth is any reasonable person who knows Superman feats knows he wins so debating an irrational like you is pointless.

Hahaha, Nope, Worldbreaker is underrated by just about everyone, he's literally STUPID in power. Too many posters use him in fights but have NO idea what that incarnation actually is. It is a Hulk that is literally so strong that he can not even walk the bloody planet. He's Hulk in his ULTIMATE and most powerful form and a normal incarnation of Hulk is to this one what Bruce Banner is to the Hulk. You should give it a read if you don't believe, i don't even like debating this version of Hulk because it almost sounds stupid trying to explain just HOW powerful this version is. He's been used, what, twice in the comics but gets way overused on this site. I wish people would use World War Hulk more because that version holds his own against the likes of Superman and Doomsday just fine. This version is at such a high powerlevel that he cannot even walk without destroying continents and is not just capable of destroying planets, he destroys them by ACCIDENT. Not been being able to walk without destroying a continent is THE biggest feat of strength i've seen in the MArvel universe at least, literally EVERYONE else is able to at least walk on the surface. He's just not meant to be used as the norm.

I'm not sure my point is getting across because you obviously have no idea just what this version of Hulk is and why he is so stupid in power. He's never been hurt, he didn't even blink when a planet exploded in his face and his strength has never been tested so we don't even know his upper limits, but we know what he can do by WALKING. Him walking causes more destruction than we've EVER seen Doomsday cause, for example. But like i said, i'm not sure if you're even listening because you seem intent to just think we blow this version out of proportion when the truth is, Marvel made this version retarded in power and showed him in -2- stories where he is displayed literally as a Worldbreaker....but comicvine uses him in 75% of battle we see the Hulk in, which is ridiculous.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonbourne_: hmmm... Lord Chew 2.0, Lord Chew squared, or just a guy who hasn't seen a hulk respect thread.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonbourne_: please, please, motherfreaking PLEASE, go read a hulk respect thread. You say we have never read superman but we could say the same for you and the hulk. Oh, buy the way, my favorite superman comic is superman/batman issue 1, what is your favorite hulk comic?

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@battle123axe: Hulk respect threads are inferior to Superman respect threads in terms of feats. Don't believe me? Haha guy sneezed and destroyed a Solar System. Has Hulk ever destroyed a Galaxy? No. It goes without saying Superman wins here. It's Hulk fanboys who delude themselves into thinking he stands a remote chance with the Man of Steel, and if you need to use Hulk's most powerful incarnation to battle normal Superman..then you've already lost. Superman wins every time, esp. Silver-Age. I'm done here.

BoostMyGold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonbourne_: Hulk's thunderclap has destroyed an entire dimension. LOL. And why are you even bringing up SA Superman? Supes hasn't been at that level of power in decades.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonbourne_: That's not the version being debated, so it doesn't matter in the least.

Jkutz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the only way Hulk loses is if he just kills himself from pity out of having to do what must be done to Superman lol, WBH absolutely murderstomps Supes.

JasonBourne_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasonbourne_: Hulk's thunderclap has destroyed an entire dimension. LOL. And why are you even bringing up SA Superman? Supes hasn't been at that level of power in decades.

No Caption Provided

God you Hulk fans spout the most bizarre things..then don't provide scans to support your statements..luckily I'm a nice guy. In the scan it's stated that sonic impulses were responsible..not the Hulk himself. WB Hulk is so irrelevant that his power-set can't even be found bc it's inconsistent. Any other stupid things to say for me to refute?