#51 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster: Not saying you are wrong or anything, but why do you think Hulk would win ?

#52 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes.

#53 Posted by TheFallenOne (1093 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic said:

1. No speed blizz
  2. No morals
  3. No BFR
  4. The planet is Indestructible
  5. This is hulk the was fighting, Red she Hulk in the dark dimension.
  6. This is Superman the fought with General Zod, and destroy the planet.

I think Hulk win's. But what you guys think?

Superman and Zod didn't destroyed the planet. They were fighting in Phantom Zone or something similar. Their existance was tied to that domain and any damage they inflicted to themselves was automaticly inflicted to the enviroment around them. And it wasn't planet busting on scale.

#54 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: What question how big are the planet they fought on? Don't know why i did that.

For me i don't think sup can do much dmg, but he's heat vision is something else.

#55 Posted by Stronger (4948 posts) - - Show Bio

Leaning towards Superman....

#56 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@deathlife said:

Yes, we have seen Superman put his hand through the cyborg and vibrate him to death but that was after the Cyborg had been weakened by the green kryptonite he used to kill the eradicator. Hulk's healing factor will prevent him from being lobotomized. He's had adamantium bullets shot into his head before (WW Hulk) and it didn't even slow him down.

Superman vibrated through Doomsday's punches in The Doomsday Wars. Hulk isn't going to touch him. And it's not like adamantium bullets would faze Superman.

Superman isn't strong enough to tear off WBs arm because his body is far too dense for that. If there are instance of Superman tearing off the limbs of class 100 beings, i would love to hear them.

What sense does that make? Black holes are much denser than WB Hulk, and Superman has held them in his hand. He doesn't tear people's limbs off, he's Superman. But he's fought and beaten people like Wonder Woman, Zod, Darkseid, Lobo, Bizarro, Asmodel, Eradicator, Doomsday and a brainwashed Supergirl, all of whom are far, far above class 100.

Right now (i strongly believe) that WB is stronger than Superman. Hulk's powered up considerably since Gladiator penetrated his hide with his eye beams (in WW Hulk, Wolverine couldn't even cut his body anymore).

Proof of this? And how is Wolverine a measure of anything? He couldn't cut Superman anyway.

If you can explain the correlation between holding something and tearing something apart then i will begin to answer this post.

#57 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

@deathlife said:

@termiteone4ever said:

he is strong enough to rip his arm off or even heat vision. YOu have seen superman destroyed Cyborg superman by punching him and vibrating him to peices. You have seen him vibrate to become intangible in air and on the ground even while flying. So whats stopping him from doing this hulk? Labotmy would work on the hulk Hulk healing isnt as great as General Eling so its an easy Kill for Superman.

Yes, we have seen Superman put his hand through the cyborg and vibrate him to death but that was after the Cyborg had been weakened by the green kryptonite he used to kill the eradicator. Hulk's healing factor will prevent him from being lobotomized. He's had adamantium bullets shot into his head before (WW Hulk) and it didn't even slow him down. I don't think Eiling is as durable as the Hulk, so i agree that his healing factor might be stronger.

Superman isn't strong enough to tear off WBs arm because his body is far too dense for that. If there are instance of Superman tearing off the limbs of class 100 beings, i would love to hear them. Right now (i strongly believe) that WB is stronger than Superman. Hulk's powered up considerably since Gladiator penetrated his hide with his eye beams (in WW Hulk, Wolverine couldn't even cut his body anymore).

In Incredible Hulk 634 and 635, his power output destroyed the Dark Dimension and destroyed class 100 beings like Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom. Current Hulk's energy was used to create an army of Hulks, he broke adamantium and crushed a magically powered uru hammer in Hulk vs Dracula (and that's not World breaker). After the Heart of the Monster arc, i would say the Hulk is the Prime Brute in comics, that's why i say that Hulk wins a pure fist fight.

Cyborg weaken is still enough to take on hulk his durability and invulnerability is high even when superman did that . Hulk healing factor isnt that great. Superman has fought guys with healing factor way better than hulk. Again superman would violate him twice. How you going to compare adimantium bullets to superman heat vision thats going to melt the brain. easily rips Hulk head off. I dont recall hulk been shot in the head i remember in the world hulk it penetrated him which only proves thats its as easy task for superman to rip his spine out. if adimantium moving at bullet speed can pierce him. Eling is more durable than the HULK and could easily defeat the HULK. Again hulk isnt as durable as you think extreeem heat still hurts him and can still kill him. Various metals can pierce him so much if superman were to pick up a sharp object throw it at him it would also Hurt him.. I have read the HULK comics thats one of the few Marvel comics i enjoy. Yet you are forgetting that Hundred class is nothing compare to a serious superman you need to have some ridiculous strength to challenge superman when there is no morals and Hulk strength is still not enough not even close.

Well, we will agree to disagree. Eiling has no feats to put him above Hulk.

Superman doesn't have enough strength or power to deal with current Hulk.

#58 Posted by MutenRoshi (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman still wins, ok blitz is not allowed but he's still faster, Superman has a range of stuff like freeze breath, flight etc Hulk is really just a brawler

If the fight gets tough for Superman he can always fly up and use heat vision to burn Hulk and keep out of harm's way

Hulk's battle against Gladiator was writer fankwanking to sell issues to Hulk fanboys, with PIS off Gladiator would stomp Hulk

The boy scout has too much going for him

Superman wins again

#59 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMightyAvenger said:

@Boobster: Not saying you are wrong or anything, but why do you think Hulk would win ?

Based on feats he has done in the past without being World Breaker.

#60 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

@Boobster: I know he has really great strenght and durability feats, healling factor too, but what about speed, even without speed blitz Superman could still evade all of Hulk's attacks a even phase through them, and his heat vision is really powerfull too. I don't think it would be easy for either of them.

#61 Posted by 11thorsentry11 (3 posts) - - Show Bio

world breaker hulk almost took Down the country with a few steps

#62 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio
@11thorsentry11 said:
world breaker hulk almost took Down the country with a few steps
.....so?
#63 Edited by Void_Paladin (901 posts) - - Show Bio

As Hulk moves forward, Superman moves backward and uses heat vision. Hulk has no counter for this. It will be like the Gladiator fight, except he won't reach Clark. Hulk's insides will be burned apart. Oh wait, morals on...new explanation. In this incarnation of Hulk, their strength is arguably comparable. Still, Superman's versatility, in my opinion, would still be to much for the big green guy. Good fight.

#64 Posted by 3ds24 (91 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#65 Posted by unopen7639 (151 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk

#66 Posted by entropy_aegis (14208 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#67 Posted by a88378438 (3421 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#68 Posted by Superskrull86 (1831 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk. 6 out of 10

#69 Posted by demifiend (3575 posts) - - Show Bio

supes!!

#70 Posted by Kentotron (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk wins all day long. No question.

#71 Posted by SPM1M (782 posts) - - Show Bio

world breaker hulk has insane power and strength and not holding back but wait wasnt superman proven to have true INFINITE strength as we all read in final crisis, heat vision that is hotter than the core of a sun, has lightspeed reaction time. Even with out speedblitz supes gots this, it would have been fair if morals were on and hell hulk would maybe win with morals on but with out morals supes has many ways to make an episode of a thousand ways to die featuring hulk.

#72 Posted by carver9 (123 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH 10/10 and easily at that. The guy tanked hits from 2 beings comparable to Savage Hulk physically. He powered and tanked attacks from Armageddon, the same person that walked through Surfer in a contest of power and he tanked this while all of them attacked him at the same time. Superman isn't busting him. I would give WWH the majority against Superman, WBH is overboard and a two panel fight.

#73 Posted by ShenLong (263 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK

#74 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman stomps

#75 Posted by ProfessorQQ (74 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we really stop it with these Hulk vs Superman battle threads. Superman is overrated and Hulk is underrated. There will never be a fair fight with these two.

#76 Posted by termiteone4ever (6985 posts) - - Show Bio

I can see this fight about now .HULK 100 feet tall Powered up with more power than he ever has. Now what you all dont know gamma radiation doesn't affect kryptonians. Well after superman see the villians or people was killed and he shouts NOoo dont kill the people HULK and she hulk just make a big mistake. He gets mad Cut loose no holding back. If he has too take a 10 second break flies to sun for power up also. The last time check Hulk regular isnt a 100 feet tall. Any back to what possible he wouldnt hold back He would fly right though the HULK hurting him and breaking him down slowly with out killing him . Major hits. Down goes HULK if she Hulks wants some down goes she hulk too .

Any the scan every one is so proud of took two Over powered up HULKs to make this happen

#77 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio
@termiteone4ever said:

I can see this fight about now .HULK 100 feet tall Powered up with more power than he ever has. Now what you all dont know gamma radiation doesn't affect kryptonians. Well after superman see the villians or people was killed and he shouts NOoo dont kill the people HULK and she hulk just make a big mistake. He gets mad Cut loose no holding back. If he has too take a 10 second break flies to sun for power up also. The last time check Hulk regular isnt a 100 feet tall. Any back to what possible he wouldnt hold back He would fly right though the HULK hurting him and breaking him down slowly with out killing him . Major hits. Down goes HULK if she Hulks wants some down goes she hulk too .

Any the scan every one is so proud of took two Over powered up HULKs to make this happen

Not the same Hulk.  One is big, second is stronger. Crazy, but true. smaller one broke a planet, not big one.
Superman can't just boost himself flying to sun, since we don't have any indestructible planet in our Solar System. 
Superman for sure can win this if he will use his HV.
#78 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

I think it will go either way

#79 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Worldbreaker Hulk is too slow to even react to Superman. Superman with no morals wears him down easily and then takes his head off with heat vision.

Superman wins.

#80 Posted by izbighulk (591 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk ftw

#81 Posted by Saren (25273 posts) - - Show Bio

Ubermensch.

#82 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

Worldbreaker Hulk is too slow to even react to Superman. Superman with no morals wears him down easily and then takes his head off with heat vision.

Superman wins.

No speedblitz.
#83 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Superman wins.

No speedblitz.

Doesn't restrict him from still using his speed to evade him.

#84 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16944 posts) - - Show Bio
@Deranged Midget said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Superman wins.

No speedblitz.

Depends on interpretation.
#85 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Deranged Midget said:

Superman wins.

No speedblitz.

Depends on interpretation.

Speedblitz insinuates that the character will use their speed to attack their opponent does it not?

In this case, Superman can still use his superior speed and flight to avoid Hulk's attacks and resort to attacking with ranged attacks.

#86 Edited by Mortein (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk is at best around mach 100, while Superman is mach 1 000 000+, with nanosecond reaction time.

Hulk would look like a snail to superman

#87 Posted by SlimJ87D (9323 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein: Only at flying and that is in space. Superman does not combat at those speeds AT ALL.

#88 Posted by izbighulk (591 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk ftw

#89 Posted by tensor (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has no chance ,Superman smash hulk.

#90 Posted by Bo88gdan (4393 posts) - - Show Bio

@KainScion said:

HULK SMASH GUY WITH STUPID SECRET IDENTITY COMPOSED OF JUST A PAIR OF GLASSES !!!!!

This .

#91 Posted by Lady_Liberty (8211 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman would defeat the Hulk. To many powers, at to high a level.

Why do people keep making these threads?

#92 Posted by _Black (2302 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#93 Edited by spiderbuck (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@czarny_samael666 said:

@Enzeru said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
Superman wins. He still can fly and has Heat Vision. IMO he will just cut Hulk's head off.
I don't think he would have such an easy game with his Heat Vision on World Breaker Hulk. I can imagine Hulk's healing factor being so over the top in that scenario that it would heal most of the damage instantly, that it would indeed look like some serious invulnerability.
Gladiator was weakned.

And that wasn't WB Hulk.

In character, morals, no planet busting, no speed blitz... yeah, I'd say WB Hulk.

#94 Posted by Dex_Starr (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins on raw strength alone.

#95 Posted by Boneawl (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, stronger, superior reaction time enough to make Hulk look slow in his eye's.Supes can throw punches far faster, and with his strength added to it, it only makes his punches far much more harder.

#96 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can still utilize his speed for defensive purposes.

#97 Posted by BarelyAverage (941 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Superman can still utilize his speed for defensive purposes.

WBH Thunderclap anyone?

#98 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@BarelyAverage:

Superman flies faster than the speed of his thunderclap. He'll reach the atmosphere and space in no time where no sound can be made and he'll fly further away to evade the force of the thunderclap. Besides, Superman is capable of creating thunderclaps of close stature but with repeated repetition due to vastly superior speed to overpower Hulk's. A chain of thunderclaps of weaker power can still be more destructive in repetition, and this is only factoring Supermans' strength, not his speed. His speed creates more powerful thunderclaps than Hulk's due to their strengths being equivocal but their speed difference being vastly different.

#99 Posted by jashro44 (19553 posts) - - Show Bio

As some one who believes the hulk should be able to react to superman (wont change my opinion about it)...I have to say superman wins. Not because of power but because of skill and his combat speed is better. He is just a better fighter then hulk and his versatility helps.

#100 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (11768 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk has one power to use offensively, strength.........superman moved the wheels of Mageddon....../thread