#1 Edited by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. No speed blizz
  2. No morals
  3. No BFR
  4. The planet is Indestructible
  5. This is hulk the was fighting, Red she Hulk in the dark dimension.
  6. This is Superman the fought with General Zod, and destroy the planet.

I think Hulk win's. But what you guys think?

#2 Posted by Lukassrod (32 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Hulk is in his world breaker form them superman loses. Afterall, the hulk have fight the sentry and survived, superman won´t be much of a trouble

#3 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2923 posts) - - Show Bio

It depends if Superman would be able to dish out enough damage to overload Hulk's healing factor. I'm not sure about that, because the World Breaker seems to be a whole different level then for example the World War Hulk, who wasn't nearly as powerful, but still portrayed as a powerful being.  

I'm also not sure if Superman would be able to deal with the damage in the long run, mainly because of his fights against Doomsday where he "died" in their first meeting and got his skin pierced and arm broken in the ... second one I think. The overall force of these fights wasn't at World Breaker Hulk's level, even though Superman was fighting for his survival and even intended to kill Doomsday in the first meeting - to actually kill someone for the very first time, I would say. 
Of course Doomsday and he got stronger after "Death Of Superman", but still ...

I personally would give it to World Breaker Hulk.

#4 Posted by higher_evolutionary (2016 posts) - - Show Bio
in that case its the doomsday superman fight again , and you can assume who is doomsday
#5 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

lol! superman wins

#6 Posted by Lance Bastro (4744 posts) - - Show Bio
@a88378438 said:
lol! superman wins
why hello asket  :) 
long time no see.
#7 Posted by a88378438 (3420 posts) - - Show Bio

nice to meet you!!!!

#8 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

World breaker wins.

#9 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. He still can fly and has Heat Vision. IMO he will just cut Hulk's head off.

#10 Posted by Enzeru--defunct (2923 posts) - - Show Bio
@czarny_samael666 said:
Superman wins. He still can fly and has Heat Vision. IMO he will just cut Hulk's head off.
I don't think he would have such an easy game with his Heat Vision on World Breaker Hulk. I can imagine Hulk's healing factor being so over the top in that scenario that it would heal most of the damage instantly, that it would indeed look like some serious invulnerability.
#11 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
@czarny_samael666 said:
I don't think he would have such an easy game with his Heat Vision on World Breaker Hulk. I can imagine Hulk's healing factor being so over the top in that scenario that it would heal most of the damage instantly, that it would indeed look like some serious invulnerability.
Gladiator was weakned.
#12 Posted by TheBatman586 (6316 posts) - - Show Bio

Just because Superman isn't allowed to speedblitz, doesn't mean that he isn't allowed to use his speed at all. If he really wanted to, Hulk couldn't even touch him. Without morals, I could see Superman dodging a few of Hulk's punches, and then decapitating him with heat vision, and freezing the leftovers with Arctic breath.

#13 Posted by progenitor (7551 posts) - - Show Bio

Still think that Superman is more versatile than World Breaker Hulk, i'd give it to Supes.

#14 Posted by Saren (25900 posts) - - Show Bio

I see no reason why Hulk should be able to even touch Superman.

#15 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

HULK SMASH GUY WITH STUPID SECRET IDENTITY COMPOSED OF JUST A PAIR OF GLASSES !!!!!

#16 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

make equal speed and get rid of flight to make this battle fair

#17 Posted by Saren (25900 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

HULK SMASH GUY WITH STUPID SECRET IDENTITY COMPOSED OF JUST A PAIR OF GLASSES !!!!!

Nope.
#18 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@CitizenBane said:

@KainScion said:

Nope.

Regardless of whether u agree to it or not, it is still funny :p

#19 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killemall: Agreed.

#20 Posted by Killemall (18635 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mysterioz said:

@Killemall: Agreed.

LOL Cheers MATE!!

#21 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

YAH! *Hi five*

#22 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio

Still Superman.

#23 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't want to make a tread in favor of Hulk, by taking Sup ability to fly and use he's heat vision. He can steel use hes speed but not in one shut kill, but i hardly think that will happen. Take sentry fight against WWH, he use speed, flight and energy blast and steel Hulk won the fight. And this form is way more powerful and destructiv.

VS

It only took Hulk one punch to destroy the planet. Keep that in mind.

#24 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

He's about 100 feet tall.

#25 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

OVER KILL! Killimarjoro!

#26 Posted by Maxwell Lord the fourth (1320 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thepowercosmic: Yep;it took Hulk only one Punch...But Supes Punches wayyyyyyyyyy faster;plus that Puch would have to connect.
#27 Posted by Saren (25900 posts) - - Show Bio
@Thepowercosmic: How is Hulk going to lay a finger on Superman?
#28 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheMightyAvenger said:

Still Superman.

#29 Posted by JediXMan (30942 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. 

The answer is always Superman.

#30 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how people bring up one of the most powerful version of their favorite character against normal version of superman :D.. Still superman wins

#31 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman v.s God?

#32 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@Maxwell Lord the fourth: True. You have a point there.

@super_psycho: ? Favorite you are way way off. I use him because, i think he will be the only one of Hulk incarnation, the will give Sup's a run for he's money........ I like how people are so close minded, wend a Marvel c, is going up against DC c.

I thought this will be a good fight, seeing how WWH hang against Sentry. A wanna be Sups with almost all of Sups stats and win. And i'm using a more destructive form, but as always people see Sups in a fight and they don't think twis about it.

#33 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic: you wanna know how hulk beats thor or sentry.

Hulk is more popular then sentry or thor that's the reason he can go toe to toe with them. Sentry or Thor would beat down hulk

If you are not biased then why did you say that Superman destroyed small planet and hulk destroyed planet with single punch?

how do you know that planet was smaller or bigger than the planet hulk destroyed?

What was the density of the planet Hulk destroyed?

#34 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic said:

@super_psycho: ? Favorite you are way way off. I use him because, i think he will be the only one of Hulk incarnation, the will give Sup's a run for he's money........ I like how people are so close minded, wend a Marvel c, is going up against DC c.

This pretty much proves my point that why this thread was created. :D

#35 Edited by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@super_psycho: Small planet, srry about that i see how can that made you think am bias. The planet Sup destroy is a copy of earth, end there clash din't destroy the planet go to the link, they explain it.( http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-wonder-woman-battle-of-the-sexes/1025/?page=21)

About hulk destroying the planet with one punch, it was the energy output and he's clash with Red the destroy the planet. I think the planets are about the same.

I said one punch to let people know the he is no pushover.

@super_psycho said:

I did this tread with good intent. And what point did you made? Just wondering.

So sups speed is what give's him the win?

#36 Posted by God_Spawn (38106 posts) - - Show Bio

Big Blue beats Gamma Green.

#37 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering that Hulk says that he holds back even in World Breaker mode, i think the Hulk wins.

#38 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathlife: That's why i said, the one the was fighting in the dark dimension so there's no holding back.

#39 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic said:

@deathlife: That's why i said, the one the was fighting in the dark dimension so there's no holding back.

Since there's no holding back, i can't really see how Superman wins this, except through battle field removal.

#40 Posted by Thepowercosmic (940 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathlife: There's no bfr aloud.

#41 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio

@Thepowercosmic said:

@super_psycho: Small planet, srry about that i see how can that made you think am bias. The planet Sup destroy is a copy of earth, end there clash din't destroy the planet go to the link, they explain it.( http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/superman-vs-wonder-woman-battle-of-the-sexes/1025/?page=21)

About hulk destroying the planet with one punch, it was the energy output and he's clash with Red the destroy the planet. I think the planets are about the same.

I said one punch to let people know the he is no pushover.

That doesn't answer my question.

How do you know that planet was small compared to the planet hulk destroyed?

@super_psycho said:

I did this tread with good intent. And what point did you made? Just wondering.

So sups speed is what give's him the win?

Anyone with enough strength to hurt hulk badly and super speed to avoid hulk's attacks can and will win against hulk.

#42 Posted by termiteone4ever (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

Now i like both Hulk and Superman . Normally i just answer HULK got this or Superman got this. I am fair 90% of the time. In this case Hulk is not holding back so i am assuming Superman is not holding back. Now we have seen both characters at nearly thier full power and that superman that Fought ZOD was still fighting under a red son so correct me if i am wrong. I recently read a DC online comic what showed a little of superman powers when he is not holding back. Just his scream was felt around the Planet. I know the DC online isnt cannon. Just using it as an example. Now there is no way hulk could win this fight if it a serious superman even with speed blitz and flight taken away . Superman has always been powerful when his power isnt capped. Hulk here is unleash and yet he still cant win reason been versitility. Now one punch destroying a planet is impressive reminds me of drax the destroyer feats. Superman with no limits and have something on the line will not lose. Now Superman with morals i know wouldnt defeat Hulk. with these limits. He would probably take a pounding even KO. With no morals he would KO the Hulk in this form or destroy him pretty easily. So many ways Vibrate through him/ rip his brain out / Rip every limb off. Easy Labotomy. Now hulk has no counter for an angry superman no morals Superman. Be glad its not supergirl who is more ruthless.

#43 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

Now i like both Hulk and Superman . Normally i just answer HULK got this or Superman got this. I am fair 90% of the time. In this case Hulk is not holding back so i am assuming Superman is not holding back. Now we have seen both characters at nearly thier full power and that superman that Fought ZOD was still fighting under a red son so correct me if i am wrong. I recently read a DC online comic what showed a little of superman powers when he is not holding back. Just his scream was felt around the Planet. I know the DC online isnt cannon. Just using it as an example. Now there is no way hulk could win this fight if it a serious superman even with speed blitz and flight taken away . Superman has always been powerful when his power isnt capped. Hulk here is unleash and yet he still cant win reason been versitility. Now one punch destroying a planet is impressive reminds me of drax the destroyer feats. Superman with no limits and have something on the line will not lose. Now Superman with morals i know wouldnt defeat Hulk. with these limits. He would probably take a pounding even KO. With no morals he would KO the Hulk in this form or destroy him pretty easily. So many ways Vibrate through him/ rip his brain out / Rip every limb off. Easy Labotomy. Now hulk has no counter for an angry superman no morals Superman. Be glad its not supergirl who is more ruthless.

The fight between Zod and Superman was in the Phantom Zone that Superman created (In that crappy For Tomorrow storyline).

How is he going to rip Hulk's arm off? Superman isn't strong enough to do that to WB Hulk without holding back. Maybe he can vibrate through him but i haven't seen Superman do that before (i've seen him vibrate to dodge things though but that's a different issue). Lobotomy won't work because he will heal right back.

In a pure fist fight, i don't really see how Superman can win this (and i am not even a Hulk fan), with his other powers sure but pure strength....naaaaa...

#44 Posted by termiteone4ever (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

he is strong enough to rip his arm off or even heat vision. YOu have seen superman destroyed Cyborg superman by punching him and vibrating him to peices. You have seen him vibrate to become intangible in air and on the ground even while flying. So whats stopping him from doing this hulk? Labotmy would work on the hulk Hulk healing isnt as great as General Eling so its an easy Kill for Superman.

#45 Posted by deathlife (493 posts) - - Show Bio

@termiteone4ever said:

he is strong enough to rip his arm off or even heat vision. YOu have seen superman destroyed Cyborg superman by punching him and vibrating him to peices. You have seen him vibrate to become intangible in air and on the ground even while flying. So whats stopping him from doing this hulk? Labotmy would work on the hulk Hulk healing isnt as great as General Eling so its an easy Kill for Superman.

Yes, we have seen Superman put his hand through the cyborg and vibrate him to death but that was after the Cyborg had been weakened by the green kryptonite he used to kill the eradicator. Hulk's healing factor will prevent him from being lobotomized. He's had adamantium bullets shot into his head before (WW Hulk) and it didn't even slow him down. I don't think Eiling is as durable as the Hulk, so i agree that his healing factor might be stronger.

Superman isn't strong enough to tear off WBs arm because his body is far too dense for that. If there are instance of Superman tearing off the limbs of class 100 beings, i would love to hear them. Right now (i strongly believe) that WB is stronger than Superman. Hulk's powered up considerably since Gladiator penetrated his hide with his eye beams (in WW Hulk, Wolverine couldn't even cut his body anymore).

In Incredible Hulk 634 and 635, his power output destroyed the Dark Dimension and destroyed class 100 beings like Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom. Current Hulk's energy was used to create an army of Hulks, he broke adamantium and crushed a magically powered uru hammer in Hulk vs Dracula (and that's not World breaker). After the Heart of the Monster arc, i would say the Hulk is the Prime Brute in comics, that's why i say that Hulk wins a pure fist fight.

#46 Posted by Saren (25900 posts) - - Show Bio
@deathlife said: 

Yes, we have seen Superman put his hand through the cyborg and vibrate him to death but that was after the Cyborg had been weakened by the green kryptonite he used to kill the eradicator. Hulk's healing factor will prevent him from being lobotomized. He's had adamantium bullets shot into his head before (WW Hulk) and it didn't even slow him down.

Superman vibrated through Doomsday's punches in The Doomsday Wars. Hulk isn't going to touch him. And it's not like adamantium bullets would faze Superman.  

Superman isn't strong enough to tear off WBs arm because his body is far too dense for that. If there are instance of Superman tearing off the limbs of class 100 beings, i would love to hear them. 

What sense does that make? Black holes are much denser than WB Hulk, and Superman has held them in his hand. He doesn't tear people's limbs off, he's Superman. But he's fought and beaten people like Wonder Woman, Zod, Darkseid, Lobo, Bizarro, Asmodel, Eradicator, Doomsday and a brainwashed Supergirl, all of whom are far, far above class 100. 

Right now (i strongly believe) that WB is stronger than Superman. Hulk's powered up considerably since Gladiator penetrated his hide with his eye beams (in WW Hulk, Wolverine couldn't even cut his body anymore).

Proof of this? And how is Wolverine a measure of anything? He couldn't cut Superman anyway.
#47 Posted by tensor (4648 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman rips him apart ,hulk does not have the power to beat superman not even wwh an he is sure as hell ain't strong enough or tough enough

#48 Posted by termiteone4ever (7703 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathlife said:

@termiteone4ever said:

Yes, we have seen Superman put his hand through the cyborg and vibrate him to death but that was after the Cyborg had been weakened by the green kryptonite he used to kill the eradicator. Hulk's healing factor will prevent him from being lobotomized. He's had adamantium bullets shot into his head before (WW Hulk) and it didn't even slow him down. I don't think Eiling is as durable as the Hulk, so i agree that his healing factor might be stronger.

Superman isn't strong enough to tear off WBs arm because his body is far too dense for that. If there are instance of Superman tearing off the limbs of class 100 beings, i would love to hear them. Right now (i strongly believe) that WB is stronger than Superman. Hulk's powered up considerably since Gladiator penetrated his hide with his eye beams (in WW Hulk, Wolverine couldn't even cut his body anymore).

In Incredible Hulk 634 and 635, his power output destroyed the Dark Dimension and destroyed class 100 beings like Wendigo and Fin Fang Foom. Current Hulk's energy was used to create an army of Hulks, he broke adamantium and crushed a magically powered uru hammer in Hulk vs Dracula (and that's not World breaker). After the Heart of the Monster arc, i would say the Hulk is the Prime Brute in comics, that's why i say that Hulk wins a pure fist fight.

Cyborg weaken is still enough to take on hulk his durability and invulnerability is high even when superman did that . Hulk healing factor isnt that great. Superman has fought guys with healing factor way better than hulk. Again superman would violate him twice. How you going to compare adimantium bullets to superman heat vision thats going to melt the brain. easily rips Hulk head off. I dont recall hulk been shot in the head i remember in the world hulk it penetrated him which only proves thats its as easy task for superman to rip his spine out. if adimantium moving at bullet speed can pierce him. Eling is more durable than the HULK and could easily defeat the HULK. Again hulk isnt as durable as you think extreeem heat still hurts him and can still kill him. Various metals can pierce him so much if superman were to pick up a sharp object throw it at him it would also Hurt him.. I have read the HULK comics thats one of the few Marvel comics i enjoy. Yet you are forgetting that Hundred class is nothing compare to a serious superman you need to have some ridiculous strength to challenge superman when there is no morals and Hulk strength is still not enough not even close.

#49 Posted by Mysterioz (602 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman>>>>>>>.Superman>>>>>>>>>>>>Hulk

that's how life is deal with it!

#50 Posted by Boobster (1608 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk, easily.