• 149 results
#1 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

VS  

World Breaker Hulk vs Superman 

Setting: From planet Earth to Outer Space, all their powers and abilities available 
and remember, being that it is World Breaker Hulk, he does have the Power Cosmic also.

#2 Posted by MyronLee26 (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

And the only thing that came up on here when I did the search for this battle was World Breaker Hulk vs Golden Age Superman, NOT New Earth / Mainstream Superman.

#3 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2791 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker Hulk stomps. Hes what WWH becomes and WWH took on the whole Marvel U. I wanna see supes do that. Hulk wins 10/10.

#4 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
World Breaker Hulk stomps. Hes what WWH becomes and WWH took on the whole Marvel U. I wanna see supes do that. Hulk wins 10/10.
welcome to comicvine .. i hope u ll soon realize what PIS is..
#5 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio

According to Pak, WWH could take Odin Force Thor and Superman. (Not simultaneously). I don't mean to be a rebel, but I say nonsense. I have not seen one instance WWH had strength that Superman could not replicate, if not exceed. WWH was so powerful he started to destroy the Earth.Nothing Superman would be overwhelmed by. WWH exhausted all of his powers fighting Sentry, who is weaker than Superman. If things get too tough for the Big Blue Boy-scout, he sun-dips and returns to Earth in approximately 100 milliseconds. Then he takes the Hulk.

#6 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho: hope you know what too much power is... superman would struggle with the hulk... give the hulk cosmic powers? hulk stomps him out 
#7 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Beat me to it lol
#8 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2791 posts) - - Show Bio
@IZZR said:
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Beat me to it lol
 Piss!!! Piss really!!! ok if dats pis go tell dat 2 marvel comics, x men,juggy,avengers,fantastic 4,doctor strange,and sentry. Any ways supes pulling a chain of planets is pis fanboys!!! really no comics r piss 2 me cuz i didnt write dem so i cant tell.@ManofSteel said:
According to Pak, WWH could take Odin Force Thor and Superman. (Not simultaneously). I don't mean to be a rebel, but I say nonsense. I have not seen one instance WWH had strength that Superman could not replicate, if not exceed. WWH was so powerful he started to destroy the Earth.Nothing Superman would be overwhelmed by. WWH exhausted all of his powers fighting Sentry, who is weaker than Superman. If things get too tough for the Big Blue Boy-scout, he sun-dips and returns to Earth in approximately 100 milliseconds. Then he takes the Hulk.
really he didnt waste his energy fiting sentry cuz he still had sum in his eyes. personally i think sentry beats supes
#10 Posted by _slim_ (13058 posts) - - Show Bio

#11 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
@super_psycho: hope you know what too much power is... superman would struggle with the hulk... give the hulk cosmic powers? hulk stomps him out 
when i said "i hope u ll soon realize what PIS is" i was pointing out that "WWH took on Marvel U" and cosmic hulk beating superman oh plz that remains to be seen :P
#12 Posted by TheMightyAvenger (1912 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy: Not going to happen, Superman is superior to the Hulk in almost, if not, everything. So if you invert that pic it would be more accurate.
#13 Edited by cattlebattle (12602 posts) - - Show Bio

WBHulk with Power Cosmic??

Superman will have another funeral

#14 Posted by mrtrevorguy (1198 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle: agreed 
#15 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@IZZR said:
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Beat me to it lol
 Piss!!! Piss really!!! ok if dats pis go tell dat 2 marvel comics, x men,juggy,avengers,fantastic 4,doctor strange,and sentry. Any ways supes pulling a chain of planets is pis fanboys!!! really no comics r piss 2 me cuz i didnt write dem so i cant tell  
this is how you reply to people who welcome you?
#16 Posted by phliuy (245 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think this can be debated because we haven't seen enough of the world breaker. 

Supes can easily bust a planet, but the world breaker was destroying the earth by walking. That's a whole lot of strength. imagine if he was walking Harder.  

But, hulk has no aerial maneuverability or any  powers other than being really strong, so Its supes by a long shot.  

Can someone describe how he is seen using the power cosmic? Does he have full control of it like surfer? or does he only have rudimentary knowledge?

#17 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2791 posts) - - Show Bio
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@IZZR said:
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Beat me to it lol
 Piss!!! Piss really!!! ok if dats pis go tell dat 2 marvel comics, x men,juggy,avengers,fantastic 4,doctor strange,and sentry. Any ways supes pulling a chain of planets is pis fanboys!!! really no comics r piss 2 me cuz i didnt write dem so i cant tell  

well ty 4 welcoming me but jus tryna pruv a point. no comic is really pis. fanboys jus use dat excuse wen a heroe does a big feat
#18 Posted by super_psycho (2792 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@IZZR said:
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Beat me to it lol
  well ty 4 welcoming me but jus tryna pruv a point. no comic is really pis. fanboys jus use dat excuse wen a heroe does a big feat
i respect ur opinion but this site doesn't allow PIS,CIS and WIS.....for more information just check other WWH vs threads
#19 Posted by phliuy (245 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey: no....thats pretty much the definition of pis. A feat which the hero has absolutley no business doing. The hero's past feats would indicate that the pis is impossible
#20 Posted by ManofSteel (115 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
@IZZR said:
@super_psycho said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Beat me to it lol
 Piss!!! Piss really!!! ok if dats pis go tell dat 2 marvel comics, x men,juggy,avengers,fantastic 4,doctor strange,and sentry. Any ways supes pulling a chain of planets is pis fanboys!!! really no comics r piss 2 me cuz i didnt write dem so i cant tell.@ManofSteel said:
really he didnt waste his energy fiting sentry cuz he still had sum in his eyes. personally i think sentry beats supes
Sentry defeating Superman? Superman held a black hole: supermanblackhole0015ak0te.jpg (Sorry for bad quality) 
Lois asks Superman for champagne from another country, and Clark Kent is behind the door, already waiting for her.supespeed6kt.jpg 
Superman's low-intensity heat vision has enough range to hit the moon:supermansheatvision24vv.jpg (Once again I apologize for the low quality). 
The temperature of a star can be measured, but not the heat of Superman's heat vision: supermansheatvision30nk.jpg 
Superman is fast enough to vibrate his body through Doomsday's Super Breath:supermanfast3ar.jpg 
Superman hears Kyle Rayner (GL) in bed millions of miles away, and flies there in seconds:08222005054558pm3oy.jpg 08222005054722pm5jq.jpg  
Superman escapes a double black hole:untitled128qt3bk.jpguntitled138wy8fy.jpguntitled140kt3ew.jpguntitled152oe8eq.jpguntitled166ov4wo.jpg 
I have valid reason to believe Post-Crisis Superman is superior to Sentry. Thank you for your time, and please forgive the length.
#21 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@ManofSteel said:
I have valid reason to believe Post-Crisis Superman is superior to Sentry. Thank you for your time, and please forgive the length.
Superman had his first appearance in 1938, while Sentry had it in 2000. Superman was in far more comics then Sentry / had more adventures and because of that, he also had far more feats. 

When Superman appeared first, he wasn't actually that strong. Still stronger then many other heroes nowdays, but he wasn't that what he is now. He couldn't fly, he was as fast as a train and so on, you know what I mean - while Sentry was on his top when he appeared first. He probably didn't have any matter manipulation powers, but he was still strong enough to stalemate Galactus and he was the only one who was able to face the Void, who was strong enough to EASILY defeat the Hulk. Even Thor was uber-afraid of the Void.

If you compare these two characters, Sentry would have killed Superman in a second. Well killed not of course, since he was a good guy - The golden guardian of good. Then Bendis came and fucked the character up. Everyone started hating Sentry and didn't want him to even defeat the Squirrel Girl. For everyone he was just the annoying figure who was there to give the Void a meaning. Actually a pity.
But Sentry was also given the power of the plot if you want so, but that doesn't matter since it was in the common comics. He was able to change the reality. That was NOT only one of the Voids powers, since healing people and resurrecting them is pretty much reality warping to me and Sentry did that.

While you may call that the power of the plot, I don't care, because they gave Superman more power too. He gained that what he needed to be effective in the comic books. He could fly faster then we can think, he could benchpress the entire planet and so on, and so on ... but people still like Superman, even though there is no actuall depth in the character. (Sentry had it in his first series in 2000 - it's an amazing character)

However, I don't want to stretch this out.
While Superman seems to be strong ... and he really is, probably one of DC's strongest ... Sentry also has his feats and even more important, he has special powers.
He can absorb solar radiation, while Superman is something like a living solar-battery. Sentry would be able to suck Superman dry. Thanks to his reality warping, he would also give Superman a hell of a fight and probably win in the end. Superman may be invulnerable, but he can be hurt. He can be hurt badly and he can be beaten to death. Doomsday proved it and I'm seeing Sentry being powerful enough to dish that damage out, while being undestroyable at the same time.

There is actually no way for Superman to defeat Sentry, just because the two reasons from above. He can have greater feats, but that's only because he is the older character. When you guys compare characters, you don't hesitate to take feats from the 70's, 80,'s 90's and you sometimes forget to dig a little bit further.

Oh and yeah, Sentry losing to WW Hulk was bad, bad, bad, bad, bad writing. It didn't start when the fight began, it started even earlier, when Sentry was again talking about his agrophobia, that it's overhelming him, that he doesn't want to fight against the Hulk, because they're friends, and so on, and so on... 
But then, he still entered the fight even though he was in a weak state and stopped the Hulk. There was also bad writing during the fight, because he was talking about going all out on the Hulk and his power was only strong enough to lever the entire block, but he showed that he was more power far more often. He has the feats which show him as a serious planetbuster.
#22 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio

@ManofSteel: 
1 sentry isn't weaker than sup http://www.taringa.net/posts/comics/2256115/The-Sentry_-Sus-poderes-en-imagenes_.html
2 sentry always holds back ALWAYS maybe it's because of that, that some people think that he is weak
3 the only time that he hasn't hold back, was in that fight, so hulk didn't fight the normal sentry
4 just cause he became banner after the fight doesnt mean he ran out of power, he just decided to become banner, i mean, c'mon, he became hulk again 10 seconds later 
5 wwh where olding back his power the whole time (he didin't said it, but amadeus cho noticed, and he is a fcking genius) 
6 (i don't know if this come to be important but still XD) guess what's the mainly reason of black holes, that's right  A SUN THAT EXPLODED lol 
7 sentry can hear a butterfle sneeze in central africa

#23 Edited by higher_evolutionary (2015 posts) - - Show Bio
@phliuy said:

@Petey_is_Spidey: no....thats pretty much the definition of pis. A feat which the hero has absolutley no business doing. The hero's past feats would indicate that the pis is impossible

so hulk cant beat the x-men or iron man or small time avengers or ghost rider
cause he doesnt have enough feats to do it lol all his fights apart from the sentry were 100% legit 
sentry is supposed to be >>>>>>>>>thor ehile hulk aty his hbest the WWH maybe => thor in strength
so it wasnt really PIS, just the ending
#24 Posted by isaacspider (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@higher_evolutionary said:
@phliuy said:

so hulk cant beat the x-men or iron man or small time avengers or ghost rider cause he doesnt have enough feats to do it lol all his fights apart from the sentry were 100% legit  sentry is supposed to be >>>>>>>>>thor ehile hulk aty his hbest the WWH maybe => thor in strength so it wasnt really PIS, just the ending

thank u thank u thank u. dere is no way supes is beatin hulk or supes beatin sentry. hulk jus has 2 much goin 4 him. and a heavy hitter like supes hitting hulk wont kill him but juss make him stronger
#25 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio
@cattlebattle said:
WBHulk with Power Cosmic??  Superman will have another funeral
#26 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

WBHulk with power cosmic should take the victory.
#27 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio

besides how many days take place in wwh? he had LOTS of fights in a few days, i mean, a non stop fight against, ghost rider, doctor strange, x-mens, ff, gama corps, juggernaut, iron man (with an armor  special to defeat hulk), hercules, and lots of other pros (and 0 loses), and after all that he had enough strenght to fight against the most powerfull sentry that marvel comics ever saw (and win (and become hulk after the fight like anything never happen)), i mean, THE GUY THAT THINKS THAT SUPERMAN CAN WIN AGAINST SENTRY ISN'T VERY SMART, BUT TO THINK THAT CAN WIN AGAINST HULK (NOT TO MENTION WWH) IS INSANE. 
PD: SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH
#28 Posted by Thor's hammmer (7184 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm gunna say that a Hulk who can choke out Sentr or post annihialation surfer easily+the power cosmic can handle Superman.
#29 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2791 posts) - - Show Bio

Power cosmic hulk wins. if dey hav full knowledge of each other and hulk really has power cosmic den he makes a force field around his body made of kryptonite radiation. hulk stomps end of disscusion.

#30 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@mrtrevorguy said:
I'm pretty sure everyone on comic vine see's this happening to hulk.
#31 Posted by isaacspider (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:
@mrtrevorguy said:
I'm pretty sure everyone on comic vine see's this happening to hulk.

hell not me
#32 Edited by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru: Sentry would indeed lose to superman.He is based off of superman,so you can't say you like him but not superman.Since superman indeed did inspire the sentry character.Sentry is a Plot induced character,He was just made for the storylines and is stupid to think that a man who drank a formula can rip gods in half.He was badly written and was a horrible character and only fun to look at.Now don't get me wrong I love sentry,but superman would wipe the floor with the sentry any day.And superman is a planet buster and mover,so what's your point?And you think sentry is a planet buster because he was stuck in a deadlock with another character who was helping the process and is really sad.Superman doesn't need help to planet bust.And sentry was also bumped up from his beginning stats into what he is now.And superman also absorbs solar radiation,so they both absorb it so what?Superman is stronger,faster,and smarter than sentry and can easily put sentry down without really having to sundip to win.Bringing people back to life is not reality manipulation,and doomsday never killed superman,He just knocked superman into a kryptonain coma.

@d34dp00l said:

@ManofSteel: 
1 sentry isn't weaker than sup  http://www.taringa.net/posts/comics/2256115/The-Sentry_-Sus-poderes-en-imagenes_.html
2 sentry always holds back ALWAYS maybe it's because of that, that some people think that he is weak
3 the only time that he hasn't hold back, was in that fight, so hulk didn't fight the normal sentry
4 just cause he became banner after the fight doesnt mean he ran out of power, he just decided to become banner, i mean, c'mon, he became hulk again 10 seconds later 
5 wwh where olding back his power the whole time (he didin't said it, but amadeus cho noticed, and he is a fcking genius) 
6 (i don't know if this come to be important but still XD) guess what's the mainly reason of black holes, that's right  A SUN THAT EXPLODED lol 

Sentry is indeed weaker than supes.There is no character who can lift more than superman in comic history.Superman can hold half the mass of the universe,And all of it if he takes a sundip.

2:Superman hold back all the time as well and has more impressive feats while holding back.

3:Superman not holding back would murder Sentry,His punches can break the reality wall,and yes he can do it as well,just like superboy prime and the old superman Kal-L.Since Kal-L and Kal-el we equal in power when they fought.

4:This wasn't directed to me

5:This wasn't directed to me

6:Superman can hold expanding black holes something sentry cannot ever accomplish

7:Superman can hear things anywhere on earth and further.
#33 Posted by JediXMan (29679 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman outclasses WWH in every way.

#34 Posted by isaacspider (50 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:
@Enzeru: Sentry would indeed lose to superman.He is based off of superman,so you can't say you like him but not superman.Since superman indeed did inspire the sentry character.Sentry is a Plot induced character,He was just made for the storylines and is stupid to think that a man who drank a formula can rip gods in half.He was badly written and was a horrible character and only fun to look at.Now don't get me wrong I love sentry,but superman would wipe the floor with the sentry any day.And superman is a planet buster and mover,so what's your point?And you think sentry is a planet buster because he was stuck in a deadlock with another character who was helping the process and is really sad.Superman doesn't need help to planet bust.And sentry was also bumped up from his beginning stats into what he is now.And superman also absorbs solar radiation,so they both absorb it so what?Superman is stronger,faster,and smarter than sentry and can easily put sentry down without really having to sundip to win.Bringing people back to life is not reality manipulation,and doomsday never killed superman,He just knocked superman into a kryptonain coma.

@d34dp00l said:

@ManofSteel: 
1 sentry isn't weaker than sup  http://www.taringa.net/posts/comics/2256115/The-Sentry_-Sus-poderes-en-imagenes_.html

Sentry is indeed weaker than supes.There is no character who can lift more than superman in comic history.Superman can hold half the mass of the universe,And all of it if he takes a sundip.  2:Superman hold back all the time as well and has more impressive feats while holding back.  3:Superman not holding back would murder Sentry,His punches can break the reality wall,and yes he can do it as well,just like superboy prime and the old superman Kal-L.Since Kal-L and Kal-el we equal in power when they fought.  4:This wasn't directed to me  5:This wasn't directed to me  6:Superman can hold expanding black holes something sentry cannot ever accomplish  7:Superman can hear things anywhere on earth and further.

really. supes is not da strongest superheroe in history. he prob has da best feats but not da strongest. no 1 is able 2 punch a whole in reality bcuz dats jus incredibly stupid and fake. and wen culd supes ever absorb sun radiation. lemme jus name a few characters dat are stronger den supes. SILVER SURFER, HULK, DOOMSDDAY, BLACK ADAM, DARKSEID, THANOS, GLACTUS, AND ONE ABOVE ALL, AND DATS JUS A FEW. dere r plenty mor characters.
#35 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

Why do people belive power cosmic = win

#36 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller said:
@Enzeru: Sentry would indeed lose to superman.He is based off of superman,so you can't say you like him but not superman.Since superman indeed did inspire the sentry character.

Why is he based on Superman? Because he can fly, has superstrenght, superspeed and because he is invulnerable? Are that your reasons? Judging by your whole text, I think so...
There is a similarity between these two characters. In his first mini-series Sentry believed that his power would come from the sun. That he would absorb them and getting stronger ... That's it. There are no further similarities to Superman. In fact, he was a way deeper character later on. Just seeing him at the beginning believing that alcohol would be the superserum which gives him his powers. Brilliant! 

However, I don't want to discuss on that statement of yours, but I do have something to say. At first, you believe that Superman would win, just because Sentry is supposed to be a ripoff of Superman? Mr Majestic is also a pure Superman ripoff. Do you believe that Superman is stronger then Mr Majestic? If you, then you're wrong friend.
And besides that, Sentry is the least similar character to Superman to all of the others like Hyperion, Gladiator and so on, and so on, who have so many similarities with Superman, but whatever...

Sentry is a Plot induced character,He was just made for the storylines and is stupid to think that a man who drank a formula can rip gods in half.He was badly written and was a horrible character and only fun to look at.

In your text you're talking about Superman breaking reality with his strenght and Sentry is the PIS character to you? You're wrong again, sir.
Yeah, the boosted version of the supersoldier serum gave Sentry his powers and he was powerful enough to destroy gods in a matter of seconds. Facts, you're stating it too.
I don't even have to think about it, since it was shown more then once in the comics.

But let's not talk about Sentry. 
What about Hulk? He survived gamma radiation and gained his awesome powers. He was strong enough to take on Thor and other gods, even surviving being beaten up by Zeus.
What about the Molecule Man? He survived gamma radiation and was able to take on the Beyonder.   
Every character needs an origin, no matter how it is. If it's written, then it's true.

Now don't get me wrong I love sentry,but superman would wipe the floor with the sentry any day.And superman is a planet buster and mover,so what's your point?And you think sentry is a planet buster because he was stuck in a deadlock with another character who was helping the process and is really sad.Superman doesn't need help to planet bust. 

Neither does Sentry. If they show him easily stopping a planet buster and destroying a cosmic weapon 2 seconds later, then he has the power. If they show him fighting against a strong opponent, still holding back together with him and still releasing enough power to bust planets, then he has the power.

And sentry was also bumped up from his beginning stats into what he is now.And superman also absorbs solar radiation,so they both absorb it so what?Superman is stronger,faster,and smarter than sentry and can easily put sentry down without really having to sundip to win.Bringing people back to life is not reality manipulation,and doomsday never killed superman,He just knocked superman into a kryptonain coma.

I wrote something in on of the other threads ...
Superman was created in 1938, while Sentry was created in the year 2000. At the beginning Superman wasn't even able to fly. He was as fast as a bullet, was strong enough to stop a train and stuff like that. He got boosted big time, later on.
Sentry was at the peak of his powers in his first mini-series. He was strong enough to fight against the Void, who was powerful enough to scare the shit out of the Hulk and all the other heroes.
Sentry was depowered after Bendis started writing him, but he still gained new powers, just like Superman. If you call Sentry a PIS character, just because he was given matter manipulation for the plot, then Superman is even a greater PIS character (and he is) just because he was given incredible powers. However... When Bendis started writing Sentry, he fusioned Void and Sentry. They were the same being, just struggeling for the control over the same body = same powers.

Superman is absorbing solar radiation to powerup himself, while Sentry can absorb solar radiation directely. There wouldn't be a fight between them for few sun-rays. Sentry should be able to suck Superman dry, just like the Parasite can suck the energy out of his opponents. Even Superman.

Sentry is indeed weaker than supes.There is no character who can lift more than superman in comic history.Superman can hold half the mass of the universe,And all of it if he takes a sundip.  2:Superman hold back all the time as well and has more impressive feats while holding back.  3:Superman not holding back would murder Sentry,His punches can break the reality wall,and yes he can do it as well,just like superboy prime and the old superman Kal-L.Since Kal-L and Kal-el we equal in power when they fought.  4:This wasn't directed to me  5:This wasn't directed to me  6:Superman can hold expanding black holes something sentry cannot ever accomplish  7:Superman can hear things anywhere on earth and further. 

You are a huge Superman-fanboy. It's obvious.
I can only say it again. Superman was 60 years longer in the comics then Sentry. He had the time to gather all the feats. Of course I'm admitting that he has far stronger feats then the Sentry, but mostly in the Silver Age of the comics and Superman was hugely depowered after that. And I doubt that he was able to lift half of the universe in the Silver Age :-7
I'm judging their fight just by their own personal powers which they would use in a fight. Sentry having matter manipulation, always reforming when he gets destroyed and being able to absorb solar radiation would be more then enough to easily defeat Superman.
Even if you don't want to believe that, because you think that all of these powers are a part of the Void, then believe it. They are still the same entity. If Sentry would snap out, he would lose the control; his dark alter ego the Void would take over and simply manhandle Superman like he was manhandeling Thor, Loki, Ares and all the others.

#37 Posted by YoungThriller (746 posts) - - Show Bio
@isaacspider said:
@YoungThriller said:

@d34dp00l said:

@ManofSteel: 

really. supes is not da strongest superheroe in history. he prob has da best feats but not da strongest. no 1 is able 2 punch a whole in reality bcuz dats jus incredibly stupid and fake. and wen culd supes ever absorb sun radiation. lemme jus name a few characters dat are stronger den supes. SILVER SURFER, HULK, DOOMSDDAY, BLACK ADAM, DARKSEID, THANOS, GLACTUS, AND ONE ABOVE ALL, AND DATS JUS A FEW. dere r plenty mor characters.
Superman is indeed the strongest superhero in history.And those characters you listed are more powerful then him,not stronger.Strong=strength.And there is no superhero in history who has ever moved more mass than superman.Plus most of the character you listed aren't even more powerful than superman.Superman beats Black adam,doomsday,hulk,and darkseid.

@Enzeru: Superman can indeed absorb solar energy for the sake of taking it in,He doesn't need to process it into his powers.Just as he absorbed anti solar energy without adding it to his energy reserves

2:Just because you can stop a planet buster doesn't mean you are a planet buster.Ok so what if sentry stops a planet buster?That doesn't mean he can.And also you don't know if he wasn't using everything he had to rechannel that energy.You have to have proof of this stuff just happening,not a narration.

3:And no just because he has the same template doesn't always make him a copy,there are other things as well such as logos and such.You can look all over comic vine,many people think of sentry as an obvious rip off of superman.Template,big s on your person,Etc.

4:No I do not think superman can win because sentry is a ripoff, I think he can win because he has better feats and his abilities are centered on his strength and speed and such.And no i don't think because Mr majestic is a ripoff that he can win either,That was flawed.

5:No superman breaking the reality wall is not PIS,because he has indeed done impressive feats and even better,Again flawed.
#38 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (836 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to Hang myself for coming into this thread, Almost no one can write legible sentences, nor form arguments without injecting bias and saying things like "u r fanboy!" or other insults. Also, people seem to be using feats from other versions of characters (powers gained under specific circumstances) and the like. Finally, people are making up ridiculous statements such as Sentry manhandling three Characters although one died before Void, one was killed by void without even putting up a fight, and the third ended void. (Not saying this to call anyone out, just using an example). So, I will part with a statement that fits in just fine with what I've read in here (not related to the topic, bad grammar, and false/biased). Caterpie Stompz Banana Lanturnz becuz itz mai favrit an can break Mewn!! Yoow suq randum uzr! 

#39 Posted by Assman (1836 posts) - - Show Bio

World Breaker ftw......Superman, that is.

#40 Posted by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Just to clarify things, WWH took on some of earth heroes...and not "THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE" as you claim.
#41 Posted by shillinger (11 posts) - - Show Bio
@Petey_is_Spidey: your an idiot
#42 Edited by jojjimbo (2472 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know much about World Breaker Hulk, what has he done with the power cosmic?? and how much of it does he have?? I'm gonna say Superman until some one can convince me otherwise, imo Sups is just to fast for any version of Hulk.

#43 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungThriller

1  well, tecnically (i don't know if i say it right) hulk has unlimited strenght 
2  break the reality is overrated, i'll give you an example, vector is able to brak it too, he is capable to move the reality of the whole universe, and he attempted to do it against hulk, like break the reality of what hulk is (i don't know if you understand me) but hulk reach him with ease, and fck him up.  
3 hulk destroyed the whole cosmos of the night-crawler ONLY with his thunderclap.  
4 hulk punchs can break barriers of time, dunno if it's like breaking reality, but i think it's sorta 
5 im tired, lol, im a fan of the hulk and superman, but not so fan, so this si my last post, bye, and thanks for the good chat (don't worry, i'll read any argue that you give)
#44 Posted by termiteone4ever (7003 posts) - - Show Bio

This Fight HUlk can Win . I am pretty sure once superman Acknowledges hulk Power he is not going to Playing around,.Like i always said a serious superman is not easy to beat. 

#45 Posted by batmanary (798 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman can beat hulk...his combination of heat vision, arctic breath, to superspeed and strength would decimate him. For instance: Hulk's too fast? Superman freezes him to slow down his movement then immediately blasts into him at superspeed. The battle would probably take a long time, but Supes has this.

#46 Posted by d34dp00l (144 posts) - - Show Bio
@batmanary
sorry, i said that i wasn't going to get into this anymore but still 
hulk can handle  250 degrees below zero, and and resisted an explossion enough hot to melt a planet, so sorry, but Temperature ain't a factor that can determinate this battle. besides, sup is weak against magic, and look, guess what?, banner know about magic (not too much, but hey, sup got cut with a magic sword accidentally), even if they fight for a very very long time and hulk, don't win with superior stamina and strenght (recently he wasn't capable to stop a giant spaceship with the help of super girl and steel, don't know under what circunstances he can handle the alf of the mass of the universe, but obviusly aren't normal, or dangerous cirncunstanses)

#47 Posted by Enzeru (2954 posts) - - Show Bio
@AsgardianXeno929 said:
Finally, people are making up ridiculous statements such as Sentry manhandling three Characters although one died before Void, one was killed by void without even putting up a fight, and the third ended void. (Not saying this to call anyone out, just using an example). So, I will part with a statement that fits in just fine with what I've read in here (not related to the topic, bad grammar, and false/biased).
Your example is wrong. But I'm not wondering, when I take a look at your name.

Every single comicreader who has something like a neutral opinion will state that Sentry was pretty much over the top in Siege. 
He was pretty much Void-juiced from the first issue and tore Ares apart. 
He took Thors most powerful blasts and was just smiling. He was pushing Thor around like a child, holding him in his grip. Thor didn't have a chance. Osborn ordered him to destroy whole Asgard. While Sentry was doing it, Thor was just sitting around and whispered: "No..." That is obvious manhandeling to me.
After he transformed into the Void he destroyed Loki easily. There wasn't even a chance for Loki to fight.

Let's take a look into non-canon comics... The Marvel What if? issue #200 with the title "What if? Osborn won Siege?"... It was Stan Lee's first What If-comic and even he, the founder of the Marvel comics and the guy who created Thor ... saw Sentry (Void) as the stronger character.
In his take Sentry was going around and killing simply everyone. He easily cut off Thors hand, pierced Power Man, destroyed Doctor Doom, Ares and Loki again ... And destroyed the whole world in the end.

They all saw Sentry as the stronger character. Everyone knows that he is the stronger character.
Just because of boring writing at the end of Siege where Robert Reynolds wanted to be killed and gave Thor the opportunity to do it, doesn't mean that they are equal in terms of power. It just means that Sentry (good aspects of Robert Reynolds) let himself be defeated to stop the whole destruction and save the world.

And I apologize if you're offended by my grammer and stuff like that.
English is not my native language. I'm from Germany and I only had English 5 years in the school, so I'm really trying my best for you guys to understand me.
#48 Posted by AsgardianXeno929 (836 posts) - - Show Bio
@Enzeru said:
@AsgardianXeno929 said:
Finally, people are making up ridiculous statements such as Sentry manhandling three Characters although one died before Void, one was killed by void without even putting up a fight, and the third ended void. (Not saying this to call anyone out, just using an example). So, I will part with a statement that fits in just fine with what I've read in here (not related to the topic, bad grammar, and false/biased).
Your example is wrong. But I'm not wondering, when I take a look at your name.  Every single comicreader who has something like a neutral opinion will state that Sentry was pretty much over the top in Siege.  He was pretty much Void-juiced from the first issue and tore Ares apart.  He took Thors most powerful blasts and was just smiling. He was pushing Thor around like a child, holding him in his grip. Thor didn't have a chance. Osborn ordered him to destroy whole Asgard. While Sentry was doing it, Thor was just sitting around and whispered: "No..." That is obvious manhandeling to me. After he transformed into the Void he destroyed Loki easily. There wasn't even a chance for Loki to fight.  Let's take a look into non-canon comics... The Marvel What if? issue #200 with the title "What if? Osborn won Siege?"... It was Stan Lee's first What If-comic and even he, the founder of the Marvel comics and the guy who created Thor ... saw Sentry (Void) as the stronger character. In his take Sentry was going around and killing simply everyone. He easily cut off Thors hand, pierced Power Man, destroyed Doctor Doom, Ares and Loki again ... And destroyed the whole world in the end.  They all saw Sentry as the stronger character. Everyone knows that he is the stronger character. Just because of boring writing at the end of Siege where Robert Reynolds wanted to be killed and gave Thor the opportunity to do it, doesn't mean that they are equal in terms of power. It just means that Sentry (good aspects of Robert Reynolds) let himself be defeated to stop the whole destruction and save the world.  And I apologize if you're offended by my grammer and stuff like that. English is not my native language. I'm from Germany and I only had English 5 years in the school, so I'm really trying my best for you guys to understand me.
How is my example wrong? He did kill Ares before he went full void on everyone, Loki did die without putting up a fight, and Thor did end him. I never said how, and as you said that the comic is non canon, but i don't care because I never said Thor was more powerful, just that he killed void. And lastly, you were one of the only ones who didn't have bad grammar, so congrats on being better at writing English than natives!
#49 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2791 posts) - - Show Bio
@jojjimbo said:
@Petey_is_Spidey said:
Just to clarify things, WWH took on some of earth heroes...and not "THE WHOLE MARVEL UNIVERSE" as you claim.

whut i meant is dere strongest heroes
#50 Posted by GLforHIRE (453 posts) - - Show Bio

1)DC powerhouses are level stronger than Marvel powerhouses... 

2) Yes hulks strengh is technically unlimited but he has to be angry enough and it takes time to build up 

3)Superman outclasses hulk in every stat and almost every feat. Speed*, strength, fighting ability, overall powers. The Speed would probably be the determining factor in something like that. 

4) sentry is pretty much accepted as a superman rippoff....comicvine actually even did a list of current superheros who are accepted as superman clones even by the creators who made them so don't take it so personal 

5) supes has beat guys who are overall as strong if not stronger than hulk such as doomsday and darksied... 

6)as zeus proved, hulks healing ability can be overwelmed by a bad enough beating.   

7)alot of WWH was pis...you mention him beating GR, meanwhile its even stated GR could beat him and what happens next? ghost rider just takes off cuz he has better things to do...thats not PIS? Him and juggy are equal strength and everyone assumes its about to be a epic fight...suddenly hulk does a bull fighter move and juggs is out the fight...really? and hulk is the FIRST person to ever think to do that and it work soooo easy?

so COULD world breaker hulk win this? yes, would he the majority of the times? not a chance. Not a single person hullk faught in world war hulk was overall on par with supes except MAYBE sentry who is crazy, didn't want to fight, and just brawled hulk instead of BFR or using his other powers. So none of that is really that impressive...oh wow, he was able to redirect the juggernaut and beat up xfactor flunkies. IF thats the case, his buddies who beat up all the avengers are also the strongest in the marvel universe since they walked right through samson, ares, cage, ms marvel etc...