#1 Posted by Undeniable__Logic (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Citizen Steel - Aztek - Blue Beetle - Captain Cold - Static - Superboy

**Morals Off**

**NO BFR**

**Start off 10 miles away in an unbreakable planet**

**Each side gets 15 minutes of prep** (Hulk uses this time to turn in to World Breaker mode)

Can this "rag tag team" take out the World Breaker?

#2 Edited by Undeniable__Logic (20 posts) - - Show Bio

From reading this for a while I hope its ok for me to ask @comic_book_fan and @ghostravage to take Hulks side since thats usually what they do, and I hope its also ok for me to ask @heraldofganthet to help shed some light on the lesser known characters. Also, I sincerely hope I dont offend anyone, thats not my intention.

#3 Posted by dondave (33355 posts) - - Show Bio

Team

#4 Posted by comic_book_fan (5177 posts) - - Show Bio

I usually take hulk's side because he usually fights the same people and that's my opinion against those folks I don't know enough about citizen steel or Aztec to say but I do think hulk beats superboy bluebeatle captain cold and static but static has a chance if he has developed his electro magnetism powers.

#5 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@undeniable__logic:

It doesn't take Banner 15 minutes to turn into Worldbreaker.

But more importantly, welcome to the Vine!

Also next time remember to call me out when you bring out The Hulk, I've got cool scans and am semi-intelligible!

#6 Edited by Undeniable__Logic (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@godtriggerhulk: lol no problem man i will remember next time. But I want to ask a serious question. I love Marvel, but should count on you to always back hulk regardless of the fight or are you a cool person and can see logic?

@dondave: How do you see it going?

@comic_book_fan: Here I found you some.

en though in the pages after that he took out almost all of the JSA

Magog who'd taken punches from Superman Powergirl, Hourman and blast from Stargirl, Damage and GL

And yet he couldn't nudge steel and one punch from steel and he's on his back.

Then of course they face Gog the 'god who gave Magog his powers (the Galactus to Silver Surfer if you will )

and though with a wave of his hand he could knock all the other JSAers down

Finally when Nathan removes the uniform that holds his strength in check

#7 Posted by dondave (33355 posts) - - Show Bio

@undeniable__logic: Captain Cold could take him by himslef, by using his cold field to slow Hulk's body to a standstill allowing for Citizen Steel, Blue Bettle,Azteck and Superboy to finish him off

#8 Edited by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold solos. Its going to be hard for Hulk to do anything when every atom in his body is frozen. After Snart freezes him, Superboy can punch his head into a thousand pieces.

#9 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@undeniable__logic:

You can count on me. Catch that hidden meaning there?

But seriously I recognize that The Hulk can lose.

#10 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... Something smells funny here... I prefer not being involved in this thread. I fear to discover something that really annoys me. Thanks but no. I prefer being a stranger to you. Apology in advance.

#11 Posted by Undeniable__Logic (20 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: umm ok, whatever

@godtriggerhulk: lol, no i didnt understand the double meaning lol. but cool, i'll mention you next time I use the Hulkster

@dondave: @king_namor said:

Captain Cold solos. Its going to be hard for Hulk to do anything when every atom in his body is frozen. After Snart freezes him, Superboy can punch his head into a thousand pieces.

Oh, cmon guys. Its WBH, hes broken thru ice plenty of times. When they try to freeze hulk, even weaker forms of Hulk break out of the ice.

#12 Posted by dondave (33355 posts) - - Show Bio

@undeniable__logic: It's not ice, it's a cold field, it's slow down your Molecules to a stansdtill

#13 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@undeniable__logic: Captain Cold can freeze people using Absolute Zero temperatures. At that degree of cold, all form of physics (both comic book and real life) cease to function (due to the complete shut down of kinetic energy). This isn't just any ice that hulk can beat his chest at and smash through, every muscle, tissue, cell, organ, and nerve will stop functioning when Captain Cold hits him with AZ. The fact that all these other dudes would be distracting Hulk would just make it easier for Snart to get his AZ shot off.

#14 Posted by SMXLR8 (1248 posts) - - Show Bio

well this thread is not going any where

#15 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_namor: Couldn't resist to reply. So you're thinking Hulk will just stand there and let Captain Cold freeze himself while he search in his nose for treasures?

What's stopping Hulk for making the biggest Thunderclap in history given the fact he's going to see himself fighting 5 foes. Also, isn't Captain Cold and Static humans with abilities? They have human durability and stuff right? If so, they die horribly for immense amount of Gamma Radiation and a motherload thunderclap. Citizen, Superboy and Blue Beetle should stand from it and therefore be the real opposition here... Don't know about Aztek though...

#16 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: Well since Hulk wasted his 15 minutes prep going into World Breaker Mode, he will attack the first thing charging at him (Superboy). This gives Snart plenty of time to fire off an AZ blast. Meanwhile Snart realizes that if he gets too close he can die from gamma poisoning. In other words Hulk loses for being an idiot and underestimating his opponents.

#17 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_namor: No... In other words you don't even know what your talking about. Hulk is not stupid anymore, he doesn't charge mindlessly against people anymore. Also, you don't need to be close to him... His energy projection goes at lvl 5 when he is in this state. He erased half Las Vegas with that projection. Lol... False statements are false. Also, you totally ignored the Thunderclap argument. What's stopping Hulk from totally killing Captain Cold with 1 thunderclap?

#18 Posted by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: True, I don't know much about WBH, but since he wasted his prep what does he know about anyone he is battling? Why would he thunderclap immediately? To answer your question though Snart can create a wall of Ice which can short out the energy of the Thunderclap making it almost useless. If we made this 1v1, yes Hulk would destroy Snart given the feats you talk about, but with the team aiding Snart, he can and will AZ Hulk.

#19 Edited by New_World_Order (12318 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Cold is MVP, and potentially the teams only chance. I'm not sure if even Citizen Steel with his suit off can match World Breaker Hukk

#20 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_namor: Hulk always... And i mean always... thunderclaps when fighting more than 1 enemy. Its part of his character and it will always be. WWH did when fighting the X-Men, actually he did it multiple times with them. He did when fighting with Ghost Rider. 60s 70s and 80s its all about thunderclapping and sending total armies away. Sentry ask Hulk for help, Hulk thunderclaps. Hulk gets pissed against Rulk... Hulk thunderclaps... Hulk tries to save a bunch of people... Hulk thunderclaps. Hulk sees gas/fire... Hulk thunderclaps... Hulk is underwater, Hulk thunderclaps... Sorry for that, for some odd reason i can't post the scans. Been like that for a while.

Not to mention, Ice won't stand a WBH thunderclap... He did put down Rulk with one thunderclap and he wasn't 1/100 of WBH state. I don't even know if Team wins or Hulk wins. But given the situation we have 2 characters that are Humans with abilities. They are more likely to die for just being in the battlefield rather than being a factor here. Superboy, Blue Beetle and Citizen can fight for a while, but im leaning towards Hulk yet. They aren't Superman nor any high tier. Nonetheless, i do know Blue Beetle has some crazy stuff and probably he would be the only one surviving the longest and probably pulling the win if they had a chance.

#21 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

This is crazy to think that that team is beating THIS Hulk

Come on a hulk that was destroying earth with his footsteps walking, I realize that some of you don't like Hulk but for petes sake please stop the lowballing.

Huh,

Well batman says this

#22 Posted by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Shaking the seaboard is actually a mass feat.

Also, Blue beetle can pull some delta ray nonsense and weaken WBH for a few seconds. He could power an entire city and bleed tap so he could emit delta rays and weaken hulk while snart did an az blast.

Frankly I think they'll be faster than the thunderclap.

#23 Edited by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium: Oh really... Superboy is the only one here that can be considered faster than a Thunderclap. Static doesn't have sonic movement, nor Captain Cold, nor citizen steel and for the page of Aztek i read he also doesn't... Blue Beetle can pull some delta stuff, its not implausible to think of that but can he affect Hulk before he tears half team down, which i see doing in 7 seconds.

We're talking about a planet buster. Someone who bust planets effortlessly. Someone who just his radiation can erase miles and miles of land... Someone who mere footsteps were tearing the East coast... Right now... I can't say Hulk stomps because i don't know that much about Citizen, Blue Beetle and Aztek. But for the others, he disintegrates Static and Captain Cold and Superboy gets KO'd after a few hits... I just can't see why people is recurring to the least durable character in here...

#24 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78: Shaking the seaboard is actually a mass feat.

Also, Blue beetle can pull some delta ray nonsense and weaken WBH for a few seconds. He could power an entire city and bleed tap so he could emit delta rays and weaken hulk while snart did an az blast.

Frankly I think they'll be faster than the thunderclap.

come on now, shaking the seaboard is a mass feat, so you are basically saying Hulks mass was greater than that entire part of the seashore so great in fact it caused earthquakes and sunamis on the other side of the globe? that sounds pretty ridiculous please stop lowballing hulks feats. Also since when has bb ever done that to anyone as powerful as hulk?

#25 Edited by Thedarklordpandamonium (4825 posts) - - Show Bio

@moonman78:

I don't have access to the calc right now, but yes it is a mass feat. If we simulate the eastern seaboard as a single tectonic plate and WBH as a point with a certain surface area, he shakes the seaboard via MASS...not strength. He didn't stomp on it, he stepped and the shift of mass created an imbalance.

It's actually not a lowball since we can use the square cube law in conjunction with his mass and the speed at which he moves to find his base benchpress w/o anger. We can then apply his actual feats and scale this to his speed and get a very respectable Speed.

Hulk has been hurt by delta rays.

Delta rays exist in DCU.

Scarab can emit any radiation that exists.

So BB could do it.

And I've also done a calc on how long BB w/bleed tap could restraint regular hulk, so I could apply that.

#26 Edited by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

Good math but comic science and real science are different, and I know you dont think hulk even at his most massive is heavier than a tectonic plate. It was the gamma radiation he was emoting causing his power to grow that caused these feats. How then can u explain hulk basically destroying a universe in his fight with red she hulk. And delta rays have hurt savage hulk but it takes a whole lot to do so. This is not savage hulk, or wwh it is full on wbh, he would probably have to emit delta radiation on a planetary scale at least to have a chance. Bb has no chance against any top tier I know much less hulk and defiantly not against this hulk.

#27 Posted by MrPhoenix (312 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the team is easily outmatched here, i seriously doubt Captain Cold is going to have too much of an effect on WB Hulk, and i have to agree with GhostRavage, a thunderclap is gonna do some major damage to the team.

#28 Posted by GodTriggerHulk (1998 posts) - - Show Bio

@thedarklordpandamonium:

When WB Hulk shook the tectonic plates it wasn't mass, but omnidirectional bursts of kinetic energy that his body started producing, think of it like an SSJ3 power up aura. There was also a recent Marvel Handbook entry about WBH's kinetic bursts, I'll look for it.

#29 Posted by Blacharrt1 (751 posts) - - Show Bio

@dondave said:

@undeniable__logic: Captain Cold could take him by himslef, by using his cold field to slow Hulk's body to a standstill allowing for Citizen Steel, Blue Bettle,Azteck and Superboy to finish him off

No, he can't recently Hulk jumped into absolute zero to save Thor and was completely un-phased. Also Hulk's gamma energy is extra-dimensional cosmic energy, his body is made of it, absolute zero wouldn't stop that. Also Hulk has gone up against Iceman several times and Iceman could not stop him. Captain cold is useless. Azteck isn't a factor, he couldn't really hurt Hulk at all. Superboy is also a non-factor he doesn't have the strength nor durability to contend with Hulk. Blue Beetle could try to BFR him, other than that he has no weaponry that would affect World Breaker. Citizen Steel, may be unmovable, but there are ways around that. For example, lifting the Earth he's standing on and throwing it several states away or simply destroying the ground, which would make him airborne long enough for Hulk to Strike him. Also Kingdom Come is non-canon. Citizen Steel, although strong doesn't really have the feats to contend with Hulk's striking power or over all strength. And his Durability is vague at best.

#30 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ some of the replies in here. Would you guys please read the OP? It's World Breaker Hulk who enters the battle and you guys are talking about Captain Cold and his cold field? Like seriously? Captain Cold would be the first person to die on the battlefield. One of Hulks thunderclaps has the potential to kill half of the team. Rethink your votes, please.

#31 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by ImNemotheGemini (845 posts) - - Show Bio

@king_namor:

Indestructible Hulk #8.. Savage Hulk saves Thor from Absolute Zero temperatures after Thor falls into the waterfall in the Frost Giants Realm ! Thor couldn't get out.. Hulk went in.. Came out ! Cold has literally no effect on the Savage Hulk... World Beeaker probably won't even feel a cool chill lol

#33 Edited by King_Namor (649 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

So much win in these comments. For some people Hulk will always lose that's effing sad... The lowballing in this site its incredible.

#35 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2724 posts) - - Show Bio
#36 Posted by BlueBeetleRocks1 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

citizen steel with a huge feat on those scans. superboy would be sun dipped for 15 min which means that his abilities are doubled. and the rest of the guys...man. i say the team wins

#37 Posted by GhostRavage (8217 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm... So smelly... 2 comments one here to admire Inconvenient_Truth's post which its pretty clear its Undeniable_Logic (lol)... And the other to post in my thread just to imply im biased. The tries are getting more obvious every time.

#38 Posted by Moonman78 (1726 posts) - - Show Bio

@ghostravage: I agree totally, savage hulk can and has trashed teams way way better than the team in question. And this is not savage hulk this is wbh a totally different animal.

#39 Posted by WHAT_DiiCK (49 posts) - - Show Bio

Is the the same hulk who got cosmic powers from Galactus