Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@hulk99 said:

@thebestofthebest: By all means, keep on repeating that to yourself.

Bud ! You can't prove , The Watcher's > LT !

AtheistKnowledge : That thread was locked :P

Not in strength, benching the Earth for 5 days, pushing a ship the size of Saturn together with MMH surpasses anything post crisis Superman has done.

Actually , He have Multiple Feat's to suggest he can Do that easily ! But His striking force is Way much better than his counter part Pre 52 as well as speed & Durability ..etc .

I am not sure i follow your correlation here? Superman is the embodiment of hope and faith for some people so he can hurt Zeus? I am pretty sure if he where to hurt Zeus it would be because his punches are not weaksauce, after all even Hulk has rocked Zeus with a punch even though Superman doesn't hit as hard as Hulk.

Yeah kind of !! .. Hulk "Base" would need Time to surpass supes in term of Strength Even striking Force ! Thought !

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@atheistknowledge said:
@darkraiden said:
@atheistknowledge said:

@darkraiden: Funny you should say that because in both panel time and featwise WBH has less of it then SPH.

Doubtful

Oh really? I wanna hear your explanation as to why, seeing as i know the full extent of both of their appearances and feats?

Based on what I've seen posted on comicvine, WBHulk has more and better feats.

Can you list them? No need for scans just name them, there is less then a handful of them so it shouldn't be that hard?

WBH destroyed a planet by punching/clashing with Red She-Hulk. From what I've seen, SPH just...beat up some featless Watchers.

iconrocket123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPH FTW! WBH would put up a good to decent fight, it won't be a stomp. However, he will lose. However, it wasn't (I checked the entire run of SP) stated that they were omnipotent. They were just really powerful. Also, can someone remind me of what LT's hidden face is? I thought it was of necessity, and he used She-Hulk's face, then again, it was a while back so...

Avatar image for atheistknowledge
AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: So in other words WBH neither has more feats nor does he have more of a appearance and the Watchers where not featlless, where did you also get that false information?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: So in other words WBH neither has more feats nor does he have more of a appearance and the Watchers where not featlless, where did you also get that false information?

I just said it. From what has been posted on comicvine (as in no one posted a feat from the watchers).

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Nope, people have posted feats for the Watchers, you just need to search a little better. But this has nothing to do with the original argument that you are trying to escape from and that is WBH having more feats and appearances then SPH, which is also untrue.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By green_skaar

Hulk

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Space Punisher, seems pretty cut & dry to me

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef
deactivated-5c7d98090c8ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Only on comicvine would people debate watcher vs LT

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: Nope, people have posted feats for the Watchers, you just need to search a little better. But this has nothing to do with the original argument that you are trying to escape from and that is WBH having more feats and appearances then SPH, which is also untrue.

Nah, WB's planet busting feat >>> SPH's non-feats. I'm not gonna search for those Watchers feats if they're not presented to me. That's just asinine. They should be included with SPH's feats. WBH has more feats = he has better feats if you didn't understand what I meant.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: SPH killed guys who literally made a whole planet full of living beings just by thinking about it... planet busting is so beneath them it's not even funny, but i guess you would know that if you where not just going off randomly without proper information. WBH neither has more feats nor does he have more appearances and this is coming from the guy that has read both of those characters and knows everything about them and not just going off by what he saw on comicvine.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: SPH killed guys who literally made a whole planet full of living beings just by thinking about it... planet busting is so beneath them it's not even funny, but i guess you would know that if you where not just going off randomly without proper information. WBH neither has more feats nor does he have more appearances and this is coming from the guy that has read both of those characters and knows everything about them and not just going off by what he saw on comicvine.

?? I told you I'm just going on what I've seen posted here. Also making/creating planets and beings says nothing about destructive power and more importantly durability. it's a good feat, but not one that matters here.

WBH has better feats from the information I've seen and read.

AtheistKnowledge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: It should be quite obvious, guys with less then planteray level durability do not have such high level reality warping, i mean Frank Castle has not only planet busting weapons in this universe, he has solar system busting weapons and he did not even consider using those against the Watchers instead he went searching for the ultimate nullifier which didn't work out either.

Helicoprion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By 20damon

Watchers on par with living tribunal? And they got the shit beat out of them? REALLY? Beings like LT and similar are never, and have NEVER, been beaten with raw strength and never will. Why? Because when they get THAT powerful, they blink you out of existence. Hulk in ANY form is NOTHING to these beings. He's not even a casual thought to an near-omnipotent creature because they can only be beaten by someone at their level and if Space Hulk is at that level, he doesn't qualify as legal in battles, no omnipotent entities remember? Give us feats and scans of how strong those watchers actually are, because they don't even seem to be fighting back or even fleeing.

I haven't seen space hulk accidentally destroying a continent in a few steps or making a planet explode in the shockwave from a punch that was aimed elsewhere. Nope, until we see scans, Space Hulk's feats show him to simply be not as strong as World Breaker, and if he's not as strong, he's not as durable and if he's not as durable, his regenration is also inferior. I give World breaker flawless victory here until i see scans of the omnipotence of those watchers and the reason space hulk was able to hurt them.

acebomb98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space punisher hulk was a trash character from a trash mini series that made no sense, it would be like me creating a mini series where I give hulk the powers of the one above all lol, world breaker hulk wins cause he is a real character with feats against characters from a universe that didn’t only exist in one series

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By yoroshi0

wank out of context. the watchers that SPH killed were banished and a banished hulk was killed via a gun by nick fury before.

other than that, he only has his jumping from celestial objects in space feat. which even WBH can do

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Space Punisher doesn't have any feats worth mentioning.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killing watchers = solos an army of world breakers etc

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten said:

Killing watchers = solos an army of world breakers etc

Killing featless Watchers on the other hand....

Let's not also act like Watcher scaling is reliable or anything either.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By CAV_Tighten

@professorrespect: being Watchers already makes them as powerful as watchers, they don't need feats when other watchers like themselves have done much more impressive things than WBH or no

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cav_tighten said:

@professorrespect: being Watchers already makes them as powerful as watchers

This is classic circular logic on display; "x is y because y is x" pretty much. It would make sense as well....if these were 616 Watchers. They weren't. Different verse means different rules, and in some of these alt-verses Watchers have been killed by zombies or threatened by the likes of the Void, while others were stronger than usual and able to survive universal collapse.

Not like 616 Watchers are much better given they just last month were shown jobbing to a base Doctor Doom.

they don't need feats when other watchers

You do when it's not a 1-1 scaling.

CAV_Tighten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points