• 128 results
Avatar image for rolanddeschaingokughostrider
RolandDeschainGokuGhostRider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Morals off,fight takes place on an indestructible deserted planet, Fight to death, Both let loose no holding back, no bfr or speed blitz

AnimangaExpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPH stomps.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: he practically raped the watchers of his universe. They were the top dogs there

AnimangaExpert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

let's see one step and almost destroy a planet in WWH. In the saga of Incredible Hulks he one-shot a planet with a indirect attack. SPH doesn't have anything close to that.

SPH basically destroyed a universe by slaughtering 6 watchers. And he did it without any effort. The 6 watchers are nigh-omnipotent.

Some say that the watchers are same level as LT.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mysticmedivh

@mrdevil said:

let's see one step and almost destroy a planet in WWH. In the saga of Incredible Hulks he one-shot a planet with a indirect attack. SPH doesn't have anything close to that.

SPH basically destroyed a universe by slaughtering 6 watchers. And he did it without any effort. The 6 watchers are nigh-omnipotent.

SPH killed six Watchers. The death of the Watchers triggered the destruction of the universe. Hulk does not actually have the power to do such a thing on his own.

Everyone from Odin to the Living Tribunal can be described as nigh omnipotent.

Nothing to suggest they are on par with LT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ah crap this is gonna turn into another watchers vs LT thread happens every time I use SPH

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6c6de088804
deactivated-5c6c6de088804

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPH curbstomps. Space Punisher couldn't deal with the watchers(he has weapons capable of destroying solar sistems) but Hulk destroyed them with ease.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil said:

red Hulk base killed a elder of the universe with one punch and Green Scar one-shot a empowered red Hulk while holding back. Watcher are somewhat on Galactus lv. since one killed Galactus in a what if. So no.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: That was Loeb's Rulk, full of PIS. For god's sake, stop wanking red hulk. SPH stomps.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Spambot

@mrdevil: Which what if was that? I know of a what if where Uatu fought Galactus but was killed or ko'd after making Galactus struggle a little bit. Watchers aren't supposed to be super powerful. I really get the impression from all the scans I've seen regarding the SP Watchers that they simply exerted some degree of control over the universe to keep it less chaotic and when they were removed things started getting very chaotic. Not that the universe itself died but that those who had been under their control went a little crazy and started rioting for lack of a better word. Unless someone can show a scan that legitimately shows the universe being destroyed. All I've seen are a few statements about it burning but I think that is under the context of being from the said rioting. I think its more a matter of them having found a way to exercise control(possibly via tp) then being inherently all powerful as in full on reality warpers.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolanddeschaingokughostrider: Hahaha. Now i see why there's a lot of hulk haters on this forum. The other day a guy was trying to argue that WB Hulk could be impaled by a bunch of sharp metal...wtf.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By MrDevil

@mrdevil: That was Loeb's Rulk, full of PIS. For god's sake, stop wanking red hulk. SPH stomps.

I don't see any PIS in one-shotting the watcher and the Grandmaster. Stop wanking SPH.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@mrdevil: Which what if was that? I know of a what if where Uatu fought Galactus but was killed or ko'd after making Galactus struggle a little bit. Watchers aren't supposed to be super powerful. I really get the impression from all the scans I've seen regarding the SP Watchers that they simply exerted some degree of control over the universe to keep it less chaotic and when they were removed things started getting very chaotic. Not that the universe itself died but that those who had been under their control went a little crazy and started rioting for lack of a better word. Unless someone can show a scan that legitimately shows the universe being destroyed. All I've seen are a few statements about it burning but I think that is under the context of being from the said rioting. I think its more a matter of them having found a way to exercise control(possibly via tp) then being inherently all powerful as in full on reality warpers.

the watch if where he had to remplace him and become the new Galactus.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolanddeschaingokughostrider: Ikr, it's silly as hell.

@mrdevil:Are you kidding right? so i guess that Wonder Man is now galactus level, because he humillated Red Hulk. I'm not wanking SPH, he killed 6 watchers, called nigh omnipotents beings. He was the biggest thread on his universe since Galactus.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rolanddeschaingokughostrider: Ikr, it's silly as hell.

@mrdevil:Are you kidding right? so i guess that Wonder Man is now galactus level, because he humillated Red Hulk. I'm not wanking SPH, he killed 6 watchers, called nigh omnipotents beings. He was the biggest thread on his universe since Galactus.

Dude calling the low showings just bc he "lose" to a weaker character that has lost to other weaker than Rulk is really a joke.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: You don't really see how Uatu killed him that video. I am guessing he used the un on him since it is referenced and then the next thing we see is Galactus dead on the ground. Unless it clearly says somewhere else in the video how he killed him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: The joke here is that you are using PIS moments to wank Red Hulk. Stop. Savage Hulk is not Galactus level, and was a match for Ross. Leave the wank.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@mrdevil: You don't really see how Uatu killed him that video. I am guessing he used the un on him since it is referenced and then the next thing we see is Galactus dead on the ground. Unless it clearly says somewhere else in the video how he killed him.

is suppose he used his own power as the un didn't work.

@mrdevil: The joke here is that you are using PIS moments to wank Red Hulk. Stop. Savage Hulk is not Galactus level, and was a match for Ross. Leave the wank.

wrong the joke is that you are only using the low showing. that guy don't have planet shaking striking power wbh oneshot a planet deal with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Learn to read. And leave the PIS, it's pathetic ''SPH curbstomps. Space Punisher couldn't deal with the watchers(he has weapons capable of destroying solar sistems) but Hulk destroyed them with ease.''

isaac_clarke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When we're talking about parallel universes - the power characters have varies GREATLY. Some versions of Galactus can't even handle an 'evil' Silver Surfer - others die on the way to Earth. If we look at When Abraxas was confronted with 616 Galactus he was completely powerless to do anything to him despite killing ALL alternate versions of him across the multiverse.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Learn to read. And leave the PIS, it's pathetic ''SPH curbstomps. Space Punisher couldn't deal with the watchers(he has weapons capable of destroying solar sistems) but Hulk destroyed them with ease.''

WBH destroyed a planet with a indirect attack sorry but SP doesn't have any physical power of the lv of WBH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: What the actual...man, SPH killed six watchers. Space Punisher(the guy who was hunting them down) has solar sistem busting weapons, but he didn't engaged them because by his own admission, he was outclassed...are you following me? To make it clear. Guys that can't be stoped by S.S.B weapons, were curbstomped by SPH. Sorry but as much as i love WB, he gets wrecked.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: What the actual...man, SPH killed six watchers. Space Punisher(the guy who was hunting them down) has solar sistem busting weapons, but he didn't engaged them because by his own admission, he was outclassed...are you following me?

Killed six watchers congrats he is good at killing dudes how PIS if Rulk's feats are PIS that guy's feats are PIS as well.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:. This Hulk was a beast, he was called the biggest threat to the universe since Galactus. Also, Red Hulk is planetary level at best, SPH powerlevel was unkwown anyway, so no, it's not PIS. He is a new character from another universe, and has nothing compared to the likes of 616 hulk and rulk. SPH can stomp skaar, Hulk and red hulk at the same time without breaking a sweat.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Everyone considers Loeb's run full of PIS which is where the Loeb Force comes from. Using LF Rulk as a reference won't get you anywhere.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil:. This Hulk was a beast, he was called the biggest threat to the universe since Galactus. Also, Red Hulk is planetary level at best, SPH powerlevel was unkwown anyway, so no, it's not PIS. He is a new character from another universe, and has nothing compared to the likes of 616 hulk and rulk. SPH can stomp skaar, Hulk and red hulk at the same time without breaking a sweat.

Sorry but unless you give me a scan where that guy kill them with his own hands and destroyed a planet with a indirect attack he is not winning.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: Everyone considers Loeb's run full of PIS which is where the Loeb Force comes from. Using LF Rulk as a reference won't get you anywhere.

I don't see why is considered PIS since it was never stated by any writter.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: How many writers admit to PIS? & honestly, just think about everything he did in that run & compare it EVERYTHING else & ask yourself if it's PIS.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@mrdevil: SPH stomps, that's a fact. He killed 6 watchers, and Space Punisher(who has weapons on the solar system busting range) didn't even tried to move a finger against them because he and his IA considered that they were no threat to them. How many times i will need to explain this pal? here's SPH curbstomping them.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: SPH stomps, that's a fact. He killed 6 watchers, and Space Punisher(who has weapons on the solar system busting range) didn't even tried to move a finger against them because he and his IA considered that they were no threat to them. How many times i will need to explain this pal?

and? WBH destroyed s planed with a shock wave of a indirect attack.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: and SPH killed 6 beings called nigh-omnipotents, capables of creating realitys, and who can't be stoped even by ss level weaponary. WB is outclassed.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: and SPH killed 6 beings called nigh-omnipotents, capables of creating realitys, and who can't be stoped even by ss level weaponary. WB is outclassed.

red hulk knock a watcher and the grand master. and is not PIS bc is consecutive in different times. so that Hulk would be better to fight with Rulk instead of WBH

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: How many writers admit to PIS? & honestly, just think about everything he did in that run & compare it EVERYTHING else & ask yourself if it's PIS.

dude if it was one time it would be considered PIS but he did it twice once he knock the watcher and the other he kill the grand master in different moments otherwise it would be considered PIS.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: All in Loeb's PIS filled run. You never everything he did right?

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrdevil: All in Loeb's PIS filled run. You never everything he did right?

Say who?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Typo I'm on my phone. I was saying everytime in his run was PIS, do you know everything he had Rulk do?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The film industry wins...

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MrDevil

Typo I'm on my phone. I was saying everytime in his run was PIS, do you know everything he had Rulk do?

Kill the Hulk, Kill SS, another guy and the earth dude while they were depowered, kill Strange and the green guy (i don't remember their names) with the energy stolen from all of those guys and stole their energies as well and then won the power to go toe to toe with galactus who defeat him easily, back on earth without any kind of other power one-shot the Grand Master who is not know for being strong or durable. while everything he did was reverted in time by grand master and the collector. So I would say nothing much of PIS.

oh and knock the watcher who again is not known for being too strong and who most recently got killed by a human being.

MrDevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EliteMan737

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SPH destroys WBH

PanthersRock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sph should win but the red hulk wank on this thread is crazy I mean the guy got manhandled by ironman