#1 Edited by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

Conditions

- Both characters possess full knowledge on each other's powers.

- This is Jenkins version of Sentry vs World Breaker Hulk, not War Hulk nor World War Hulk.

- Win by any means necessary.

Starts at Ocean City, Maryland. The entire world's unpopulated.

Who wins?

#2 Posted by TifaLockhart (14001 posts) - - Show Bio

The Void as originally portrayed curbstomps, most likely.

#3 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

The Void as originally portrayed curbstomps, most likely.

This isn't Bendis Sentry, it's Marvel knights/Jenkins Sentry. There's a vast difference.

#4 Posted by TifaLockhart (14001 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, sorry. I retract my statement and say I don't know.

#5 Posted by jashro44 (19231 posts) - - Show Bio

Got to go with sentry. Jenkins sentry was pretty tough. He fought the void evenly who had the upper hand on thor and doctor strange and the rest of the hero's (I don't believe it was there classic versions though).

#6 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

Oh, sorry. I retract my statement and say I don't know.

Same. World Breaker Hulk has the power. He's destroyed an entire world when he collided with Red She-Hulk and scarred an entire continent whereas Sentry has the speed and the energy projection (Which was stated by Captain to be able to destroy worlds)

#7 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

Got to go with sentry. Jenkins sentry was pretty tough. He fought the void evenly who had the upper hand on thor and doctor strange and the rest of the hero's (I don't believe it was there classic versions though).

Problem is this isn't Void, it's Hulk.

#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@PunkMastaFlex said:

Which was stated by Captain to be able to destroy worlds

Yeah, but that wasn't the version used here.

Even though it's funny how the energy of Sentry and Genis was supposed to be able to destroy worlds, while Steve was casually taking a stroll some feet below.
#9 Posted by jashro44 (19231 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44 said:

I know but Jenkins void was over whelming the hero's (thor,dr.strange,hulk, fantastic 4, etc) and sentry beat void if memory serves.

#10 Posted by progenitor (7532 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll go with Sentry.

#11 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.

#12 Posted by RoyalDivinity (3161 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

@jashro44 said:

I know but Jenkins void was over whelming the hero's (thor,dr.strange,hulk, fantastic 4, etc) and sentry beat void if memory serves.

That's using A>B>C logic. @Morpheus_ said:

@PunkMastaFlex said:

Which was stated by Captain to be able to destroy worlds

Yeah, but that wasn't the version used here.

Even though it's funny how the energy of Sentry and Genis was supposed to be able to destroy worlds, while Steve was casually taking a stroll some feet below.

I agree with the last sentence. Without Sentry's energy projection, I don't see how he's going to win then.

#13 Posted by jashro44 (19231 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunkMastaFlex:Well yes but hulk cannot duplicate that feat he has never had the upper hand on all of those heros at once where as void did and sentry was portrayed to be his equal.

#14 Posted by ssejllenrad (12847 posts) - - Show Bio

Jenkins' Sentry FTW here. I have no argument. I just love the original concept of Sentry... :D

#15 Posted by Saren (25241 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm not giving that Void feat any credibility, since the heroes just stood around gaping at it instead of actually fighting it for the most part. Void being greater than the heroes is pure statement and nothing else.

#16 Posted by TheLeader (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry double-KO'ed out with WWH. WBH emitted even way more gamma and was way stronger, and would pound Sentry. Just, WBH did not stay very long so full power range is a bit of a mystery. He had to depower or break the Earth.

#17 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH wins,,sentry was done after fighting WWH. he was a bloody mess WBH would be stronger and more durable

#18 Posted by czarny_samael666 (16888 posts) - - Show Bio
@Bane_of_sith said:
WBH wins,,sentry was done after fighting WWH. he was a bloody mess WBH would be stronger and more durable
Sentry is mentally unstable, he doesn't have equal power in each fight. 
Best version of Sentry was planetary level (one that fought with Photon), in other occassion he was able to hold The Collective, while Binary was barely noticed by Pointer. And Binary is planet level as well. 
Sentry who fought with WWHulk was barely city level. So this fight doesn't prove anything. 
Sentry wins, since without Void he was able to use full level of his powers. Sentry was as strong as Void and Void stomped Hulk and proved to be stronger than Thor. This Sentry, isn't weakned by anything, so he should be above anyone in Thor/Superman level, which means that he is also above any version of Hulk.
#19 Posted by Chibio (920 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry for sure.
That version of the Sentry actually remembered that he was able to calm the Hulk down without even trying. Or he could beat the crap out of him. I always say that someone as fast as the Sentry should easily be able to inflict enough damage on brute brawlers and even on someone like the Hulk and overpower his healing factor, simply by the amount of punishment in a very short timespan. 
Speed generates strenght and when someone super strong generates that kind of speed the damage increases even more.

#20 Posted by Bane_of_sith (2775 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless he's invulnerable I don't think superman, Thor or sentry are unable to be ko'd by WBH,,but I see your logic

#21 Posted by ShenLong (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Worldbreaker destroys. He killed off the dark dimension just by powering up. Other Hulks would fail, but the Incredible Hulk, now known as the Indestructable Hulk, would beat Sentry in his most powerful form. He can beat on Thor, who hurt Mikaboshi 97% with a bolt of lightning. Thor wasn't even powered up and beat the unstoppable Serpent, who was way more powerful than almost any enemy Marvel heroes have ever faced. The only reason Thor was beaten by Phoenix, who he has defeated before, was because he was recovering from Fear Itself, where he died, and then fought Atum, and god but her, not to mention Thor took on Glory. Thus, if Thor > Serpent, even if he used Ragnarok sword, Thor > Nul. I still see Hulk unrestrained as his strongest form, without aid, but Nul would give Sentry a good fight. Hulk > Thor > Sentry. When Molecule Man fought Beyonder, Beyonder was a) holding back b) being retconned and c) TRYING to be mortal. MM actually was no where near Beyonder, and so Sentry is overrated. Plus Thor always has tricks up his sleeve, and holds back like crazy. Thor defies logic because he either dies and comes back to life or dies but not really, he. Just chooses a death state like after fighting Serpent. Actually, I think Hulk > Thor >Beyonder > Sentry > MM > Dormammu is a good way to look at it.

#22 Edited by alexandrinus (428 posts) - - Show Bio

WBH didn't destroy the dark dimension. He destroyed a planet and he didn't do it alone. It was a dual feat along with RSH. And both were being powered up by the energies of the dark dimension. The Hulks can absorb not only Gama radiation but can also absorb dark energie or something like that for some reason. And Hulk didn't destroy the planet with one punch. When WBH and RSH colided their energies where released resulting in an explosion wich destroyed the planet. And everybody on the planet died (including both of them) only to be regenarated by the power of the wishing well and Hulk's wish. I'm pretty sure Sentry could survive the explosion of a planet.

Sentry would win here in an awsome battle. People have to admit that Sentry vs WWH was nothing special. The only thing the figth did was to destroy a couple of blocks in a city. Before the WWH series Sentry had already shown much more power than the one he did fighting the Hulk.

#23 Posted by sophia89 (3097 posts) - - Show Bio

MK sentry curbstomps.

Mk sentry contained a cosmic cube with his bare hand.

he could talk to profx tp.

he was industractable.

he can transumte(via mm probly) dirt into glowing orbs to heal.

he fought the void which no one could stop

he beat terrax with one hand.

he oneshot attuma.

he healed a girl of cancer.

he is ftl

he can shape shift.

thats all i can think off now.but thats enough to let him win.

mk sentry was 100% in control of his powers.

#24 Posted by sophia89 (3097 posts) - - Show Bio

@alexandrinus: great post,however in frontlines wwh6.they show sentry burned the city,and continued to burn for 3days.

#25 Posted by mace11 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

@Bane_of_sith said:

Sentry is mentally unstable, he doesn't have equal power in each fight.

Best version of Sentry was planetary level (one that fought with Photon), in other occassion he was able to hold The Collective, while Binary was barely noticed by Pointer. And Binary is planet level as well.

Sentry who fought with WWHulk was barely city level. So this fight doesn't prove anything.

Sentry wins, since without Void he was able to use full level of his powers. Sentry was as strong as Void and Void stomped Hulk and proved to be stronger than Thor. This Sentry, isn't weakned by anything, so he should be above anyone in Thor/Superman level, which means that he is also above any version of Hulk.

True.

#26 Edited by mace11 (128 posts) - - Show Bio

The void did not beat a wwhulk but could beat him

A vastly enraged hulk is on the level of modern superman,sentry and thor,but not as powerful.

#27 Posted by luthluth (84 posts) - - Show Bio

bump

#28 Posted by DogSoldier88 (457 posts) - - Show Bio

Jenkin's Sentry could beat the World Breaker Hulk. Bendis actually de-powered him by making him more unstable, less reliant on Cloc for decision making, bringing the Void back, then adding a bunch of other powers to him that made him quite a mess. If you've never read the two Sentry minis by Jenkins, they are great reads on his take on a severely flawed Superman archetype.

#29 Posted by BeaconofStrength (3717 posts) - - Show Bio

Sentry.