World breaker hulk vs Odin Force Thor

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for marvelmaster300
marvelmaster300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Both are bloodusted

No bfr

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this has been done.

SPM1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor stomps

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

World breaker is already bloodlusted and yes it has been done before. My man hulk is outrageously powerful as this incarnation but Thor does have Odin force sooo I can't say much since the only real feats that world breaker has is taking down an ss level and two savage hulk equivalents and yeah he blew up planets and back handed a fat baby but he was powered by the dark dimension IIRC..

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Odin force.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By OrdinaryAlan

I'm inclined to say Thor would win here.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Thor one shots.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By EsquireHulk

@perethorn: lol doesn't one shot but I'll be inclined to say he wins.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OFThor (it's debatable that regular Thor would beat him also)

Avatar image for thejusticeavengers
TheJusticeAvengers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelmaster300: this has been done learn to use the search function thor STOMPS.

CaptainBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gav

Debatable among Thor fans, Hulk haters and people that don't know squat about either of them, other those those folks, no it's not debatable at all.

Avatar image for rudebomberboy01
RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01

@gav said:

@cgoodness said:

Debatable among Thor fans, Hulk haters and people that don't know squat about either of them, other those those folks, no it's not debatable at all.

It really is debatable. WBH hasn't done anything Thor couldn't do. Seriously, look at their respective feats, Thor is perfectly capable of replicating every single thing WBH did.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

It really is debatable. WBH hasn't done anything Thor couldn't. Seriously, look at their respective feats, Thor is perfectly capable of replicating every single thing WBH did.

I wonder which category you fall into...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@cgoodness said:

It really is debatable. WBH hasn't done anything Thor couldn't do. Seriously, look at their respective feats, Thor is perfectly capable of replicating every single thing WBH did.

Likely most of what WBH did, ya i agree

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav:

Neither. If you look at my post history, I always debate for both Thor and Hulk, even in a thread where they're going against each other, I'd still debate for both.

Think about it properly, look at their respective feats and tell me one thing Hulk did that Thor couldn't replicate. I'll wait for the answer.

IAmTheLaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

@cgoodness said:

I initially thought that was sarcasm on his part. Regular Thor is pretty equal to savage Hulk.

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav:

Neither. If you look at my post history, I always debate for both Thor and Hulk, even in a thread where they're going against each other, I'd still debate for both.

Think about it properly, look at their respective feats and tell me one thing Hulk did that Thor couldn't replicate. I'll wait for the answer.

Yeah like lvenger the "hulk fan" lol. Sure whatever.

So Thor HOLDING BACK when taking a step causes earth quakes up the eastern seaboard? Please provide that scan...

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By RudeBomberBoy01
@gav said:

So Thor HOLDING BACK when taking a step causes earth quakes up the eastern seaboard? Please provide that scan...

Whatever man.

No Thor can't cause earthquakes with a footstep, but Hulk can't match the damage output of Thor's god-blast, hurting Skyfathers and Celestials, nor can Hulk replicate what Thor did to Glory. Thor has actually destroyed small planets in the past.

Again, look at their respective feats. Thor vs WBHulk is debatable.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I didn't want to join this debate because I'm more of a hulk fan than a Thor fan but i do love them both. WWH is what made the eastern sea board nearly go down. HE WAS BECOMING WBH. Please do bear in mind WBH is just PIS all together.. he hasn't shown he can be hurt nor has it shown anyone even coming remotely close to his physical power level.

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rudebomberboy01 said:

Likely most of what WBH did, ya i agree

Thank you!

gav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

Whatever man.

No Thor can't cause earthquakes with a footstep, but Hulk can't match the damage output of Thor's god-blast, hurting Skyfathers and Celestials, nor can Hulk replicate what Thor did to Glory. Thor has actually destroyed small planets in the past.

Again, look at their respective feats. Thor vs WBHulk is debatable.

You said: Think about it properly, look at their respective feats and tell me one thing Hulk did that Thor couldn't replicate. I'll wait for the answer.

You obviously didn't care about a response, since you just replied with "Whatever man" after won was given. Have fun discussing it with someone else, not wasting my time with you.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#24  Edited By frozen  Moderator
EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think hulk fans don't even vote for WBH because we kind of know the answer....

RudeBomberBoy01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gav said:

You said: Think about it properly, look at their respective feats and tell me one thing Hulk did that Thor couldn't replicate. I'll wait for the answer.

You obviously didn't care about a response, since you just replied with "Whatever man" after won was given. Have fun discussing it with someone else, not wasting my time with you.

I said 'Whatever man' towards your 'Yeah like lvenger the "hulk fan" lol. Sure whatever.' comment, and then I replied to the point you made.

EsquireHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: You do know this is world breaker right? Not some other weak/normal incarnation..

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#28  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@esquirehulk said:

@frozen: You do know this is world breaker right? Not some other weak/normal incarnation..

....Do you know what the Odin Force is capable of? {hint: Multi-Galaxy busting}. OF Thor could fight two World Breaker Hulk's. It wouldn't make a difference. Thor stomps.